Fertile Breeder - TTW Addons

5 hours ago, WolfPack51942 said:

Ok so i tried that mod and the issue is still happening here is a image of the issue i am running out of ideas on how to fix this. ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

If you know your way around GECK you can edit Black Talon in the mod and give it a Scope Texture

I could make a quick fix if you don't know how to do that and post it here, let me know :)

Edited by pepertje
22 hours ago, pepertje said:

https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/72246

I think I used this mod as the base, might have done an oopsie with the mesh allocation. See if installing this works, should let you use the rifle perfectly in 1st person :)

Well i am currently trying to fix it but i did notice this issue in your mod file here is a image of base game marksman carbine compared to the Black Talon Where the Scope nif at?

1491164128_WheretheScopenifat.PNG.5fde4459ec9a16bf624454ec16e1e91c.PNG

16 minutes ago, pepertje said:

If you know your way around GECK you can edit Black Talon in the mod and give it a Scope Texture

I could make a quick fix if you don't know how to do that and post it here, let me know :)

also only just noticed that message after i posted that if you can fix it that would be great since i have no clue where to get the scope nif file or textures from.

for the geck to read it that is.

Edited by WolfPack51942
1 hour ago, WolfPack51942 said:

also only just noticed that message after i posted that if you can fix it that would be great since i have no clue where to get the scope nif file or textures from.

FFS GECK, why can't you just edit the path manually *shakes fist*

I'll get it fixed right quick.

1 hour ago, WolfPack51942 said:

Here you go, let me know if it works :)

FBJade.esp

Hey i have been noticing another issue and i am unsure if it is caused by a conflict between this mod and straponsex or if it is a bug in this mod but when ever my female character has sex with jade it plays male animations and does not equip a strapon from straponsex so that is why i assume it is not suppost to be playing male animations and is suppost to play the female on female animations instead but i could be wrong hence why i am asking here to see if it is a bug with this mod or is this mod a straponsex having some kind of strang conflict?

• 2 weeks later...

Dunno if theres a fix for this but I released the breeder mutation to the capitol wasteland which made like nearly every female "pregnant" to some capacity except none of them are really pregnant. For the most part idc, but i want to know if i can remove the pregnant bellies for my companions, or at least if they can still get knocked up by something and not just have the empty big belly.

Also having trouble with captain bourne of the BoS Hornets. First time she wouldnt talk to jade when i asked if jade could rejoin. had to reload from further back, and then it worked that time though it was kinda weird the way it worked since i chose not to use brotherhood armor. But then i started her quest to find her daughter and when we found the daughter she wouldn't talk again.

Edited by Kaethius
8 hours ago, Kaethius said:

Dunno if theres a fix for this but I released the breeder mutation to the capitol wasteland which made like nearly every female "pregnant" to some capacity except none of them are really pregnant. For the most part idc, but i want to know if i can remove the pregnant bellies for my companions, or at least if they can still get knocked up by something and not just have the empty big belly.

Also having trouble with captain bourne of the BoS Hornets. First time she wouldnt talk to jade when i asked if jade could rejoin. had to reload from further back, and then it worked that time though it was kinda weird the way it worked since i chose not to use brotherhood armor. But then i started her quest to find her daughter and when we found the daughter she wouldn't talk again.

first part. Give the followers the 'bodyswap' token and fertility token. it should start autoswapping.

10 hours ago, Kaethius said:

What is the Bodyswap token and the fertility token? How do I get them?

step 1.. dump everything you have into a container/bag/locker.

Step 2 open console with `

Step 3 type player.inv   this will show you your inventory, including the 2 tokens. Write those itemnumbers down somewhere

Step 4 click on your companion and type  additem <itemnumber> 1 1

Step 5. close console and get your shit back

So just ran into 2 wierd issues with Jade, 

1. for some reason after getting knocked up by the big honer stud in megaton, the pup jade gives birth to gets tagged as a quest item when it is then added to the player's inv, and is thus unable to be removed, sold, nothing major as the calf does not age or weigh a whole lot, other offspring of jade's work normally, 

EDIT: Never mind not a bug was able to dump it off with farmer in Goodsprings

2. Jade's inventory seems to grow exponentially over time, filling with clutter and random raider/metal box loot over time.  in the course of 1 in game day  walking around Megaton and Rivet city she accumulated 67 pool cue's, 34 lead pipes, 427 boxes of sugar bombs!, 25 hockey masks, and about 800 pounds of ashtrays Cig cartons, belts, 40,000 caps, and 125436 5.56 rounds... To be honest, my current way of dealing with this is to dump all the crap in a corpse or unsafe loot container and wait for it to disappear,

Its a fresh install of TTW so I am banking on the Usual sex-out script fuckery is at fault here but I was wondering if anyone had potential solutions to try...

Edited by Freelanceactual
figured out some of what I was doing wrong
On 1/30/2022 at 12:47 AM, Freelanceactual said:

So just ran into 2 wierd issues with Jade, 

1. for some reason after getting knocked up by the big honer stud in megaton, the pup jade gives birth to gets tagged as a quest item when it is then added to the player's inv, and is thus unable to be removed, sold, nothing major as the calf does not age or weigh a whole lot, other offspring of jade's work normally, 

EDIT: Never mind not a bug was able to dump it off with farmer in Goodsprings

2. Jade's inventory seems to grow exponentially over time, filling with clutter and random raider/metal box loot over time.  in the course of 1 in game day  walking around Megaton and Rivet city she accumulated 67 pool cue's, 34 lead pipes, 427 boxes of sugar bombs!, 25 hockey masks, and about 800 pounds of ashtrays Cig cartons, belts, 40,000 caps, and 125436 5.56 rounds... To be honest, my current way of dealing with this is to dump all the crap in a corpse or unsafe loot container and wait for it to disappear,

Its a fresh install of TTW so I am banking on the Usual sex-out script fuckery is at fault here but I was wondering if anyone had potential solutions to try...

Oof, yeah, that's a bit excessive. It's supposed to give her some random loot every day to show she's magpie-ing along with the Lone Wanderer but this is a bit much XD

On 1/31/2022 at 7:06 AM, pepertje said:

Oof, yeah, that's a bit excessive. It's supposed to give her some random loot every day to show she's magpie-ing along with the Lone Wanderer but this is a bit much XD

Yeah still not that big of a deal... on another note made it to the Mojave, was doing the Vertibird quest with jade and in the process of clearing bonnie Springs the Vertibird may have gotten a little... exploded... I now have the Permit from the NCR but cant board the VB as its gone... never played through the quest before but is this something I could bypass with set stage?

On 2/2/2022 at 5:54 AM, Freelanceactual said:

Yeah still not that big of a deal... on another note made it to the Mojave, was doing the Vertibird quest with jade and in the process of clearing bonnie Springs the Vertibird may have gotten a little... exploded... I now have the Permit from the NCR but cant board the VB as its gone... never played through the quest before but is this something I could bypass with set stage?

You should be able to setstage it, yeah. If I'm not mistaken there's a duplicate Vertibird that'll appear on the rooftop of the embassy in the Strip, should be non-explodable.

That being said, this might help if it's done the exploding but I'm not sure. Go indoors and skip ahead a week with the wait function, that might get the exploding objects to reset.

For the life of me, I can not seem to find the prostitute that is supposed to be in the Muddy Rudder. I even passed time in seven hour increments for a few days, ran between each quest marker multiple times, and questioned each of the other girls at least three times. Some reason she is just a no call no show with this for me.

While going through the pages, I saw the spoiler involving this quest, but didn't read too deep into it. Am I supposed to find her somewhere else around the ship and just missed that memo somehow? Or will I need to somehow console command her into the world?

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Having a problem with zeta module.  Impregnator in Springvale, hits me out of nowhere and i go ragdolling . she keeps on firing after i am down. I CANT GET UP! I Cant Move to look around either. Camera Is Froze in position looking down at my body. I have to use command to kill her once she is within view. THEN I Have to use Resurrect Command to get up. 

On 3/24/2022 at 12:17 AM, Mark Antony said:

Does anyone know if the addons work for 3.3?

I tried it with Tales of Two Wastelands 3.3.2, but had to give up on the FB-TTW addons. While it looked like FB-TTW could have been working, it broke some things in the regular Fertile Breeder. For example, Prime Victus and the slaves in the legion camp disappeared when the FB-TTW mods were enabled. It took me forever to track that down. 

I suppose you could try enabling the FB-TTW mods ONLY when you are in Fallout 3 land. 

1 hour ago, lavatube said:

I tried it with Tales of Two Wastelands 3.3.2, but had to give up on the FB-TTW addons. While it looked like FB-TTW could have been working, it broke some things in the regular Fertile Breeder. For example, Prime Victus and the slaves in the legion camp disappeared when the FB-TTW mods were enabled. It took me forever to track that down. 

I suppose you could try enabling the FB-TTW mods ONLY when you are in Fallout 3 land. 

Nevermind, I got it working. I found a comment somewhere: "If you run with this mod, no other FertileBreeder characters will appear unless you finish the Zeta DLC (or press the MCM option)" 

So apparently the FB-Zeta messes with the Mojave NPC spawning. If you want to play the Mojave content before you complete the Zeta, you have to enable the "Spawn Mojave Characters" in the "Skip FBZeta" MCM menu of Fertile Breeder.  It took a little fiddling, and waiting, and reloading, but the NPCs reappeared for me. 

On 9/29/2022 at 1:51 PM, shadowblaster3000591 said:

I want to post this just in case anyone else had this issue. If your head keeps exploding when you decompress, don't put the space suit on, it will auto equip when you hit the button. If you did the. Use the command player.additem 0B0058eb 1 to add a new space suit to your inventory and don't manually equip it.

So it's all about the game not reconizing the MPO version of the space suit, I presume?

Thanks for the headsup, I usally just activate god mode and get done with that part...

Really frustrating sometimes.

• 1 month later...
On 1/3/2022 at 4:32 PM, pepertje said:

Here you go, let me know if it works :)

FBJade.esp 1.46 MB · 16 downloads

Hello can you please help me with these 3 files (FBDCbreeder,FBJade,FBZeta) and make them without demanding (Fallout3.esm and TaleOfTwoWastelands.esm). I have TTW but it integrated in mod pack (thats why i dont have this .esm files)

"A Soul Of Fallen Worlds - Ruined America" mod pack.

Edited by MegaAces
On 11/20/2022 at 10:10 AM, MegaAces said:

Hello can you please help me with these 3 files (FBDCbreeder,FBJade,FBZeta) and make them without demanding (Fallout3.esm and TaleOfTwoWastelands.esm). I have TTW but it integrated in mod pack (thats why i dont have this .esm files)

"A Soul Of Fallen Worlds - Ruined America" mod pack.

Tale of Two Wastelands and Soul of Fallen Worlds aren't the same. Tale Of Two Wastelads doesn't edit the esms, but has an extra esm to fix compatibility and bugs

Soul of Fallen Worlds strips Fallout 3 and other esms of all unused and conflicting items.

This also means that the internal numbers are completely different, so quests and scripts from FB refer to the wrong item (if the item exists at all)

(sidenote. Soul of Fallen Worlds is a copyright violation for western countries, because it edits the plugins of Bethesda etc)