Fertile Breeder - TTW Addons

1 hour ago, angledglass said:

I'm not a modder, nor am I especially smart. I have 0 experience with modding in FNV or any of the tools. But, I'm going to take a wild guess - maybe it'll help.

I assume there is a NPC in the mod called Captain Bourne, although I can't remember meeting one. My best guess is they would be in the Enclave or Brotherhood of Steel related areas, or Rivet City. SCRI is a plugin file format under Quest formats as listed on fopdoc (SCRI under Quest-Subrecords). It is a FormID of a SCPT script. My totally not professional advice is to look at any scripts that reference a character of Captain Bourne, and see if they're not working properly. Probably a part of the script that references something within TTW or NX that has changed with latest updates of those respective mods.

Again, I'm not a programmer, or a modder, or smart at all. This isn't 100% what's going wrong. 

I hope this helps! Take care. [:

Edit: I looked back at the 'error log' you attached, and I have a few more thoughts.

[00:01] [INFO:1602DFAA] ('{FBD1}' in GRUP Topic Children of FBJBBreedTopic "Jade Breeds" [DIAL:1501A9D1] for FBJBreed "Lets Jade Breed" [QUST:1501A9D0])

I think this is saying that a set of dialogue in the quest 1501A9D0 (Lets Jade Breed, as the log called it) is broken. Something to do with a topic entry for a conversation. I think the log is a compilation of what FNVEdit found that was wrong with the mod. I think the [16] at the beginning is what number that mod is in your load order.

As for the missing SCRI Subrecords, since I'm an idiot, I thought it meant that they were broken. I now think that they aren't there, or aren't in a format that NX or TTW now recognizes properly, so it disregards them.

Also I think that Captain Bourne is on Rivet City. I vaguely remember meeting them once.

Hopefully any of this will help you find the root of the problem. Or at least narrow down the possibilities.

Bourne is a character added to the Brotherhood.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know how, why or even if it's true... but I managed to load up a game with the new TTW AND DCBreeder loaded. Please verify if this actually works or if I got a lucky strike with a minimalistic load order. Just in case, I've added all modules in case an update in one trickled over somewhere in the past week.

FBCaptured.esp

FBDCBreeder.esp

FBFarm.esp

FBJade.esp

FBZeta.esp

Fertile Breeder.esp

8 hours ago, pepertje said:

I don't know how, why or even if it's true... but I managed to load up a game with the new TTW AND DCBreeder loaded. Please verify if this actually works or if I got a lucky strike with a minimalistic load order. Just in case, I've added all modules in case an update in one trickled over somewhere in the past week.

FBCaptured.esp

FBDCBreeder.esp

FBFarm.esp

FBJade.esp

FBZeta.esp

Fertile Breeder.esp

I downloaded the updated FBDCBreeder.esp and replaced my old version. I turned on each FO3 mod for TTW, enabled TTW and the patch mod, and all of the FB modules including DCBreeder. I didn't turn off any of my normal mods, just enabled TTW and these. And it actually loaded! 

It did load a bit slower. Due to the mods I have, and my computers problems as of late, it takes on average 1 minute and 10 seconds to fully load the main menu and allow me to play.

With FBDCBreeder.esp (updated), it took 1 minute and 40 seconds. No big deal, just letting you know.

If I find anything broken, I'll tell you.

Thank you!

Hey Boss, I'm back to TTW.  I have figured out an The Issue with TTW hanging at The "What are you going to be like" Scene. (They should have left the Traits Picking Pop up where it belongs), At The Goat Examination. They Split the Cutscene in Half and Caused the issue themselves.   

I am STILL, having Issues with The same Plugin from your mod here too.   The Problem lies within the "DC-Breeder".   This is what is causing the game to freeze on load screen and you have to ctrl alt del, to shut down the game.  I thought you fixed it?  The other Plugins seam to work fine. Jade Loaded, and So did Zeta and also your Script plugin for ttw . Game starts fine unchecking dc-breeder and also i had to uncheck the New Vegas Plugins as well.  If you need more testing let me know when. be more than happy to help you trouble shoot this. :)

Not that it is a surprise to me since TTW was not my own issue, but those didn't fix my problem.

You have no goddamn idea how tedious watching the ending cutscene again and and again is. Just trying to fix this, reinstalling everything repeatedly and individually trying to test the Jade scene post Purity has made me hate 3 through sheer repetition alone.

I cannot for the life of me figured out how I fucked up. I must have because why else wouldn't it work, but I can't see how.

13 minutes ago, NonDrake said:

Not that it is a surprise to me since TTW was not my own issue, but those didn't fix my problem.

You have no goddamn idea how tedious watching the ending cutscene again and and again is. Just trying to fix this, reinstalling everything repeatedly and individually trying to test the Jade scene post Purity has made me hate 3 through sheer repetition alone.

I cannot for the life of me figured out how I fucked up. I must have because why else wouldn't it work, but I can't see how.

I tried ALL Plugins except for DC-Breeder and the game did make it thru to Baby Steps.  Maybe The DC Breeder Needs its own Script Plugin. Might be to much info in the ONE TTW Script Plugin. I am Going to take some time and play with Just Jade and Zeta and see how they are working.  (Come to think of it),  The DC-Breeder Plugin itself MUST have a Whole lot of info in it. That is the One that Creates the Breeders Running around with the Guns,Right?  It Probably Needs A Second Plugin Like, "MPO scriptaddon-DC-TTW", or something. That May work. 

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, Wired said:

Is TTW really necessary or any mod that merges F3 and FNV still works?

TTW is a requirement. I wouldn't know which other mod does that and works, not to mention which would have some additional content.

21 minutes ago, pepertje said:

TTW is a requirement. I wouldn't know which other mod does that and works, not to mention which would have some additional content.

'A Soul of Fallen Worlds' to be exact. Yeah, I'm one of those.

I asked in case if there's some variables or worldspaces specific to TTW used in your mods.

UPD: I've got my answer myself - have to manually do FNVEdit treatment to the plugins.

22 hours ago, Wired said:

'A Soul of Fallen Worlds' to be exact. Yeah, I'm one of those.

I asked in case if there's some variables or worldspaces specific to TTW used in your mods.

UPD: I've got my answer myself - have to manually do FNVEdit treatment to the plugins.

The mod " A Soul of Fallen Worlds " is illegal to be used in some countries. (Violations of UELA and Bethesda's copyright)

It merges Fallout3.ESM into FalloutNV.esm, and also removes copyright protection.

It also removes other 'unused' items, and translates everything to Russian.  This is mostly, why it has compatibility issues with TTW-specific mods.

so did the permapreg thing get resolved and i missed it? thats the biggish bug im having right now, except so far everything else is working. i have only just recently made it get jade after zeta, and was going to get the notes for the console to launch the missiles, but it still keeps equipping p5 or p6 suits on me. a lesser bug that i fixed, but it Elliot died before a save and i forgot what i did, is Willow got hit by an impregnator a few times and if she doesnt get stuck in infinite birthing, she just kinda either gets labeled as unconscious (disable then enable fixes her until next random birthing session) or gives birth and then the token for pregnancy just reset and puts her strait into a very lumpy pregnancy with no listed token in showinventory command. Willow im not as concerned about shes easy enough to fix, if i can remember what i did or if else fails i can uninstall and reinstall her.

8 hours ago, concietedleech07 said:

so did the permapreg thing get resolved and i missed it? thats the biggish bug im having right now, except so far everything else is working. i have only just recently made it get jade after zeta, and was going to get the notes for the console to launch the missiles, but it still keeps equipping p5 or p6 suits on me. a lesser bug that i fixed, but it Elliot died before a save and i forgot what i did, is Willow got hit by an impregnator a few times and if she doesnt get stuck in infinite birthing, she just kinda either gets labeled as unconscious (disable then enable fixes her until next random birthing session) or gives birth and then the token for pregnancy just reset and puts her strait into a very lumpy pregnancy with no listed token in showinventory command. Willow im not as concerned about shes easy enough to fix, if i can remember what i did or if else fails i can uninstall and reinstall her.

Just the other day, I managed to make it through Zeta all well and good, and the pregnancy properly ended after talking to Jade right after destroying the enemy ship. I've added all plugins below in case there's been an update somewhere that fixes something via-via

Fertile Breeder.esp

FBCaptured.esp

FBDCBreeder.esp

FBFarm.esp

FBJade.esp

FBZeta.esp

On 2/17/2019 at 1:33 AM, pepertje said:

Just the other day, I managed to make it through Zeta all well and good, and the pregnancy properly ended after talking to Jade right after destroying the enemy ship. I've added all plugins below in case there's been an update somewhere that fixes something via-via

Fertile Breeder.esp

FBCaptured.esp

FBDCBreeder.esp

FBFarm.esp

FBJade.esp

FBZeta.esp

After installing those esp's I noticed something in the MCM for FB I haven't seen before: Immersive pregnancy. It doesn't have a description in the MCM, can you tell me what impacts the setting has?

10 minutes ago, NonDrake said:

After installing those esp's I noticed something in the MCM for FB I haven't seen before: Immersive pregnancy. It doesn't have a description in the MCM, can you tell me what impacts the setting has?

It means that Fertile Breeder determines the important settings in Sexout Pregnancy depending on your state. If you are not yet a Breeder, you cannot breed with animals, pregnancies will last a lot longer and you're not as fertile. If you are a Breeder, you can breed with animals, your fertility is maxed and pregnancies will progress a lot faster.

26 minutes ago, pepertje said:

It means that Fertile Breeder determines the important settings in Sexout Pregnancy depending on your state. If you are not yet a Breeder, you cannot breed with animals, pregnancies will last a lot longer and you're not as fertile. If you are a Breeder, you can breed with animals, your fertility is maxed and pregnancies will progress a lot faster.

Cool, thanks for the quick reply.

Out of curiosity, is it possible to similarly alter the messages associated with pregnancy? Being all about pain and discomfort seem like they conflict a tad on theme with most of the established attitudes for long-term or willing breeder characters.

On 2/17/2019 at 1:33 AM, pepertje said:

Fertile Breeder.esp

FBCaptured.esp

FBDCBreeder.esp

FBFarm.esp

FBJade.esp

FBZeta.esp

Just an update as someone who previously experienced the 'permapreg gltich' described by concietedleech07. I just went though Zeta on a new save using those esps and everything worked flawlessly for me.

Except maybe that the game acted as though my character was actually pregnant rather than just on an event suit think like before. That is to say: progression occurred as it should during the Zeta story, but I was able to change out to any armour my character had once I got my gear back without issue.

... also the space suit had no helmet for me. No idea why. Traipsing around the ship hull with a spacesuit stretched by a big belly and no helmet was certainly funny though.

• 2 weeks later...

Got everything downloaded and reinstalled on this new computer and I figured out that, for some reason, FBDCbreeder.esp causes the game to hang up when launching the game. Never loads the actual menu and stays locked at 20fps. Only solution is to Alt+Tab and open up task manager to kill new vegas. I can basically cut away the entire load order of everything that that ESP requires and the game never actually loads the menu until I disable FBDCBreeder. Are there any known mods that the plugin conflicts with? EDIT: Installed FBDCBreeder and overwrote the plugin in the current download with the one in the postt above this one and the game started up normally. Definitely something wrong in the current version.

On 3/1/2019 at 10:16 AM, Maldred said:

Got everything downloaded and reinstalled on this new computer and I figured out that, for some reason, FBDCbreeder.esp causes the game to hang up when launching the game. Never loads the actual menu and stays locked at 20fps. Only solution is to Alt+Tab and open up task manager to kill new vegas. I can basically cut away the entire load order of everything that that ESP requires and the game never actually loads the menu until I disable FBDCBreeder. Are there any known mods that the plugin conflicts with? EDIT: Installed FBDCBreeder and overwrote the plugin in the current download with the one in the postt above this one and the game started up normally. Definitely something wrong in the current version.

On 1/28/2019 at 4:00 AM, pepertje said:

FBCaptured.esp

FBDCBreeder.esp

FBFarm.esp

FBJade.esp

FBZeta.esp

Fertile Breeder.esp

Download FCDCBreeder.esp from ^ this message. You don't need a minimalist load order, as pepertje said (I use that version of the .esp with my ~50 other mods and it works like a charm). It should work.

• 2 weeks later...

So, I'm trying to go through the Premature Eradication quest and there's two quest markers, one that leads to Noelle for the optional objective (that goes away if you tell her about Drake's plan) and another that leads to somewhere over by that crater near Springfield Elementary. Using Setstage FBD4Q1 40 just gives me errors or just doesn't do anything, and I have no idea if the Super Mutant camp was there at all and I'm just missing it or if it got removed by a glitch in the system or another mod.

Any and all help would be appreciated.