Fertile Breeder - TTW Addons

On 11/15/2018 at 3:43 PM, NonDrake said:

I had tried that before I posted, to no avail.

Edit: I just tried again. Failed again.

Tried reinstalling everything. Still forever preg... And I can't interact with the launch panel.

Though I think I may have noticed a thing. After finishing talking to Jade, the end textbox pops up, but there isn't a fade to black or anything for things to load and change during. Just goes right back into the gameplay. 

• 3 weeks later...

So I finish Mothership Zeta just fine but for some reason when I try to talk to Jade in her room after I get her first quest she doesn't follow me and I try talking to her again I become invisible every time I talk to her and nothing happens, also when I spam talking to her I can see a flicker of a naked body floating in the center of the screen. She doesn't become a follower or anything and I have to change clothes or reload a save to get my body back. I also tried to go to the place where the bounty hunter suppose to be but I just get a broken cut scene thing and I get stuck in a loop of me being down (kind of like at the end of the main story)

1 hour ago, NonDrake said:

How long about did that happen? Stupid secondary question; is there a way to check the TTW version one has installed?

All mods on the Sexout list for TTW, have been tested with TTW v2.9.4b (

I haven't looked into the new 3.2 version of TTW, because there are reports it breaks New vegas script extender extended (NX), and therefor all Sexout mods.

If that issue gets solved, I might start converting all MPO to the new TTW.

5 hours ago, dborg2 said:

All mods on the Sexout list for TTW, have been tested with TTW v2.9.4b (

I haven't looked into the new 3.2 version of TTW, because there are reports it breaks New vegas script extender extended (NX), and therefor all Sexout mods.

If that issue gets solved, I might start converting all MPO to the new TTW.

Huh... well, I'm afraid I'll have to wait for all dependencies to catch up as well before I can thoroughly update anything FB related.

31 minutes ago, xLLUser said:

For what it's worth I've had 0 issues with Sexout or any related mods, except for FBDCBreeder.esp causing the main menu to hang and Jade's room door being missing. I assume the latter is because they've modified the relevant cells in Rivet City on the TTW side of things. Could still console my way into her room and that seems to work fine so far.

Obviously things might vary from loadorder to loadorder but mine's fairly heavy and even so all the major mods, including NVSE NX, seem to all do their thing properly.

Don't know jack about the creation kit so this might be a dumb question but how difficult/time consuming do you think it'd be to fix whatever's busted in FBDCBreeder?

If her room door stops showing up, it could be something busted in an update of DCBreeder. Finally put the original storage room back where it's supposed to go until you save Jade on Zeta.

I'm not sure how much of a hassle it's going to be to update my TTW install, but if I can do that fairly quickly, I'll update all the relevant plugins.

On 12/24/2018 at 6:02 PM, Scappegrace said:

So I finish Mothership Zeta just fine but for some reason when I try to talk to Jade in her room after I get her first quest she doesn't follow me and I try talking to her again I become invisible every time I talk to her and nothing happens, also when I spam talking to her I can see a flicker of a naked body floating in the center of the screen. She doesn't become a follower or anything and I have to change clothes or reload a save to get my body back. I also tried to go to the place where the bounty hunter suppose to be but I just get a broken cut scene thing and I get stuck in a loop of me being down (kind of like at the end of the main story)

I'm also having this problem but only when I speak to Centaurs but I am pretty sure that is a TTW Quest Overhaul problem, does anyone have a fix to this one 'cuz that is the only reason I'm even in the forums lol

I don't think I'm experiencing issues with TTW since I guess I haven't updated it. But there are issues...

Spoiler

I still have the permapreg problem detailed a page or three ago on Zeta. And there's the disappointing lack of preg from being forced to skip Zeta itself, and the annoyances of the Brainwashed still doing their thing at me after skipping.

For some reason Bourne thought I was doing a quest with a Behemoth when I first spoke to her, which made Jade suddenly part of the Brotherhood despite my electing to salvage the PA instead of picking a side. Also Bourne's own quest still has issues with her scene dialogue not playing, but i managed somehow to brute-force the way through and got it done.

Of course, Rivet City is a world of grey voids again

But now I have another new problem. I finish Take It Back and Jade is... nowhere to be seen. Exiting the Citadel interior to the courtyard I see nothing out of the ordinary at all. The map says she is outside, on the bank of the river roughly. But she isn't.

I went back to before I activated the Purifier, grab her code, and teleport myself to her. She it in the Purifier room. Just standing there. I can activate her to get the companion wheel up, but no dialogue shows. I can't actually interact. Can't get her to change stance, talk, anything. She will unholster if i draw a weapon but that's it.

The Brothel questline works fine, sometimes stage show 'companions' don't load but otherwise it's fine.

One thing that particularly confuses me: FB's Mod Config descriptions override almost everything else, like Project Nevada.

I'm certain I have all the latest files from here.

On 12/26/2018 at 8:21 PM, pepertje said:

I'm not sure how much of a hassle it's going to be to update my TTW install, but if I can do that fairly quickly, I'll update all the relevant plugins.

I'm running TTW ver 3.2.1 on Win 10 with an AMD FX-9590 processor and 16gb ram and that took about 10-11 hours to install TTW.  It only takes this long if your using AMD.

Sexout runs fine for me, no issues so far. FBDC Breeder does cause infinate loading screen at main menu and FBJade causes the game to load slower, by a couple of seconds.

Pepertje if you do update your mods then a massive thank you is needed from us on these forum. :)

Here's is the most recent install vid by gamerpoets, if anybody wants to check it out.

6 hours ago, anno said:

I'm running TTW ver 3.2.1 on Win 10 with an AMD FX-9590 processor and 16gb ram and that took about 10-11 hours to install TTW.  It only takes this long if your using AMD.

Sexout runs fine for me, no issues so far. FBDC Breeder does cause infinate loading screen at main menu and FBJade causes the game to load slower, by a couple of seconds.

Pepertje if you do update your mods then a massive thank you is needed from us on these forum. :)

Here's is the most recent install vid by gamerpoets, if anybody wants to check it out.

Ouch, clean install... Well, I was planning on doing a new playthrough anytime soon anyway, and I think I ought to clear out the load order as well ?

Probably mentioned before- FBDCBreeder freezes the game once you reach the main title screen. 

Others have said it's to do with the changes to TTW in an update.

You probably have other stuff going on and might be too busy to fix this issue right now, so what version of TTW did you use when making this mod? So I can just go back and install an older version of TTW.

Edit: took a look and I don't see any way to install previous versions of TTW. Please, when you have free time, fix this mod. I like your content. Thanks ?

On 12/26/2018 at 4:07 AM, pepertje said:

Huh... well, I'm afraid I'll have to wait for all dependencies to catch up as well before I can thoroughly update anything FB related.

NX just updated and so far all the dependencies seem to be working.

I seem to be having a weird crash related to picking up an item after any sexual act, but that is a personal problem.

Hope to see you put out a fix soon :)

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, angledglass said:

Does anyone actually know why the DC addon kills the game? Is there anyway to get around it? I've heard people talking about how TTW was updated, so if that is 100% the reason why, I'll embark on a crusade to find older versions of it.

Give me a few days to get my game back from the dead. Lots of irl stuff got in the way, but I'll see about fixing it asap.

Running the plugin through FNVEdit turns up the following warning:

[00:00] Checking for Errors in [16] FBDCBreeder.esp
[00:01] [INFO:1602DFAA] ('{FBD1}' in GRUP Topic Children of FBJBBreedTopic "Jade Breeds" [DIAL:1501A9D1] for FBJBreed "Lets Jade Breed" [QUST:1501A9D0])

[00:01]     INFO \ Conditions \ CTDA - Condition \ Parameter #1 -> Found a TXST reference, expected: ACTI,ALCH,AMMO,ARMA,ARMO,ASPC,BOOK,CCRD,CHIP,CMNY,CONT,CREA,DOOR,FLST,FURN,GRAS,IDLM,IMOD,KEYM,LIGH,LVLC,LVLN,MISC,MSTT,NOTE,NPC_,PROJ,PWAT,SCOL,SOUN,STAT,TACT,TERM,TREE,WEAP

[00:02] FBDS3BournePackage01 [PACK:16018B0E]

[00:02]     PACK \ Conditions \ CTDA - Condition \ Parameter #2 -> <Warning: "FBJ4Bourne "Captain Bourne" [NPC_:1501A9B1]" does not contain a SCRI subrecord>

[00:02] FBDS3BournePackage02 [PACK:16018B0F]

[00:02]     PACK \ Conditions \ CTDA - Condition \ Parameter #2 -> <Warning: "FBJ4Bourne "Captain Bourne" [NPC_:1501A9B1]" does not contain a SCRI subrecord>

[00:02] FBDS3BournePackage03 [PACK:1601AB8D]

[00:02] FBJ4BournePackage [PACK:1501B9EF]

[00:03] All Done!

I have no idea what any of this means, sadly, and I wouldn't know why it's this plugin specifically that causes a game crash... If anyone can break their heads over it, I'd appreciate the help.

22 hours ago, pepertje said:

Running the plugin through FNVEdit turns up the following warning:

Hide contents

[00:00] Checking for Errors in [16] FBDCBreeder.esp
[00:01] [INFO:1602DFAA] ('{FBD1}' in GRUP Topic Children of FBJBBreedTopic "Jade Breeds" [DIAL:1501A9D1] for FBJBreed "Lets Jade Breed" [QUST:1501A9D0])

[00:01]     INFO \ Conditions \ CTDA - Condition \ Parameter #1 -> Found a TXST reference, expected: ACTI,ALCH,AMMO,ARMA,ARMO,ASPC,BOOK,CCRD,CHIP,CMNY,CONT,CREA,DOOR,FLST,FURN,GRAS,IDLM,IMOD,KEYM,LIGH,LVLC,LVLN,MISC,MSTT,NOTE,NPC_,PROJ,PWAT,SCOL,SOUN,STAT,TACT,TERM,TREE,WEAP

[00:02] FBDS3BournePackage01 [PACK:16018B0E]

[00:02] FBDS3BournePackage02 [PACK:16018B0F]

[00:02] FBDS3BournePackage03 [PACK:1601AB8D]

[00:02] FBJ4BournePackage [PACK:1501B9EF]

[00:03] All Done!

I have no idea what any of this means, sadly, and I wouldn't know why it's this plugin specifically that causes a game crash... If anyone can break their heads over it, I'd appreciate the help.

I'm not a modder, nor am I especially smart. I have 0 experience with modding in FNV or any of the tools. But, I'm going to take a wild guess - maybe it'll help.

I assume there is a NPC in the mod called Captain Bourne, although I can't remember meeting one. My best guess is they would be in the Enclave or Brotherhood of Steel related areas, or Rivet City. SCRI is a plugin file format under Quest formats as listed on fopdoc (SCRI under Quest-Subrecords). It is a FormID of a SCPT script. My totally not professional advice is to look at any scripts that reference a character of Captain Bourne, and see if they're not working properly. Probably a part of the script that references something within TTW or NX that has changed with latest updates of those respective mods.

Again, I'm not a programmer, or a modder, or smart at all. This isn't 100% what's going wrong. 

I hope this helps! Take care. [:

Edit: I looked back at the 'error log' you attached, and I have a few more thoughts.

I think this is saying that a set of dialogue in the quest 1501A9D0 (Lets Jade Breed, as the log called it) is broken. Something to do with a topic entry for a conversation. I think the log is a compilation of what FNVEdit found that was wrong with the mod. I think the [16] at the beginning is what number that mod is in your load order.

As for the missing SCRI Subrecords, since I'm an idiot, I thought it meant that they were broken. I now think that they aren't there, or aren't in a format that NX or TTW now recognizes properly, so it disregards them.

Also I think that Captain Bourne is on Rivet City. I vaguely remember meeting them once.

Hopefully any of this will help you find the root of the problem. Or at least narrow down the possibilities.

EDIT NUMBER 2: Bourne is from the Brotherhood. I'm an idiot. All is well.

I decided to attempt to setstage and such my way through the classically not-quite-there Sunny Day after Bourne continues to just stands around eternally. I was hoping to use that as a trial run in order to see if I couldn't use it to somehow force Jade to spawn and function as normal post project purity. I swear I can remember seeing the related conversation having its own quest ID, I assume to easier facilitate it as a cutscene

However that hit a snag when I failed to find the ID, apparently. Now, according to the GECK, the ID is FBDS3 according to SQT command the ID is indeed FBDS3. Of course i tried to setstage FBDS3 50, but the console refused to acknowledge that FBDS3 is an ID; needs valid parameter. I tried to put the load order index affront too at 26FBDS3 and still the same refusal for want of a 'found parameter quest". I also attempted to put the index number associated with April and Zues "2601" there. Predictably, this also failed. Looked back in the thread at another instance of setstaging and attempted to active the example there aith stage 0. As always, this also did nothing by give the same parameter message.

I attempted the sequence with other random quests dug out through the GECK, and nothing... 

I'm never getting out of the Capital with Jade as a follower am I