Fertile Breeder - TTW Addons

22 hours ago, pepertje said:

You could do it first thing out of the vault, but I recommend doing it just before heading to GNR. Ideally, if you don't want to miss a single thing, do it as quickly as possible with at least a lvl 7 character. Aboard Zeta, weapons and ammo shouldn't be a problem since the aliens will drop everything you could possibly need :)

Ah, so it's best to start right away... Thanks. what's the best place to level up without triggering something with Jade?

For those in the future who is playing this DLC without any odd mods like player essential, don't, Zeta weapons are way to powerful for a Naked level 1 Wastelander like you.

1 hour ago, mcnv said:

Ah, so it's best to start right away... Thanks. what's the best place to level up without triggering something with Jade?

For those in the future who is playing this DLC without any odd mods like player essential, don't, Zeta weapons are way to powerful for a Naked level 1 Wastelander like you.

Okay, turns out there wasn't as much added as I recalled, probably because at one point I had something in mind for pretty much every quest.
Here's what I managed to pull:

Fallout 3:
-At Tranquility Lane, Jade won't be joining you. Instead, she'll be waiting outside and ready to talk to you afterwards.
-At Raven Rock, she'll be captured with you and can aid you during your escape.
-Upon entering the Citadel after fleeing Project Purity, she'll start the quest No Rest for the Wicked
-At Project Purity before entering the Room, she'll have a quick conversation with you.

FO3 DLC
-After waking up in Broken Steel, Jade will be in the courtyard talking to Cpt. Bourne.
-During the Pitt, Jade will hide herself away in the Steelyard. She can assist you in finding all the steel bars.
-During Operation Anchorage, Jade will wait outside the Pod, making quips at the Scribe.
-In Calvert Mansion, there's a quick interaction.

-When retrieving the Punga, there's a bunch of hallucinations along the path. These aren't limited to Jade by far, these can also include characters from New Vegas spouting one or two lines, so save this one if you're a completionist. ;)

New Vegas:
-Take Jade with you when first heading to the Mojave. She'll give you a quick header on what happened and above all, start a quest chain revolving around your lost memory.
-After choosing a side in the 2nd Battle for Hoover Dam, Jade will talk to you about your decision and gain a new armor depending on which faction you picked.

New Vegas DLC:
-After Dead Money, Jade will be in the bunker waiting for you.

-When entering the Sink, Jade will be there as well, knocked out and asleep.

FB content:
-Upon first entering Research Vessel Rho, she'll be knocked out alongside you.
-During every FB Captured scenario, Jade can be found captured as well. Sometimes she'll have some unique dialogue, sometimes she'll be hidden away until the end.

3 hours ago, pepertje said:

Okay, turns out there wasn't as much added as I recalled, probably because at one point I had something in mind for pretty much every quest.
Here's what I managed to pull:

Hide contents

Fallout 3:
-At Tranquility Lane, Jade won't be joining you. Instead, she'll be waiting outside and ready to talk to you afterwards.
-At Raven Rock, she'll be captured with you and can aid you during your escape.
-Upon entering the Citadel after fleeing Project Purity, she'll start the quest No Rest for the Wicked
-At Project Purity before entering the Room, she'll have a quick conversation with you.

FO3 DLC
-After waking up in Broken Steel, Jade will be in the courtyard talking to Cpt. Bourne.
-During the Pitt, Jade will hide herself away in the Steelyard. She can assist you in finding all the steel bars.
-During Operation Anchorage, Jade will wait outside the Pod, making quips at the Scribe.
-In Calvert Mansion, there's a quick interaction.

-When retrieving the Punga, there's a bunch of hallucinations along the path. These aren't limited to Jade by far, these can also include characters from New Vegas spouting one or two lines, so save this one if you're a completionist. ;)

New Vegas:
-Take Jade with you when first heading to the Mojave. She'll give you a quick header on what happened and above all, start a quest chain revolving around your lost memory.
-After choosing a side in the 2nd Battle for Hoover Dam, Jade will talk to you about your decision and gain a new armor depending on which faction you picked.

New Vegas DLC:
-After Dead Money, Jade will be in the bunker waiting for you.

-When entering the Sink, Jade will be there as well, knocked out and asleep.

FB content:
-Upon first entering Research Vessel Rho, she'll be knocked out alongside you.
-During every FB Captured scenario, Jade can be found captured as well. Sometimes she'll have some unique dialogue, sometimes she'll be hidden away until the end.

Right, so every side-quest, None DLC in the game is good game, Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

so i have an issue with mother-ship zeta i have every thing installed and TTW(if that even matters) but i have run into an issue right from the start to the dlc when you are in the cell with the raider everyone is completely invisible besides their hands and heads which are neon white and you can only see their eyes any possible solution to this or am i missing something important like another mod or is it just like that here is the best i can currently do for a picture of the load order  Document 5.docx

3 hours ago, Deliriousgod1 said:

so i have an issue with mother-ship zeta i have every thing installed and TTW(if that even matters) but i have run into an issue right from the start to the dlc when you are in the cell with the raider everyone is completely invisible besides their hands and heads which are neon white and you can only see their eyes any possible solution to this or am i missing something important like another mod or is it just like that here is the best i can currently do for a picture of the load order  Document 5.docx

First of all, you load order is completely wrong. you need to sort it with LOOT or something.

Secondly you need to start the game with NVSE, not with the TaleOfTwoWastelands-(FNV.exe)

But I'm guessing that just sorting it, might already fix the problems.

(Also couldn't really see if you followed ritual Clarity's installation guide for SexoutCommonResources properly)

11 hours ago, dborg2 said:

First of all, you load order is completely wrong. you need to sort it with LOOT or something.

Secondly you need to start the game with NVSE, not with the TaleOfTwoWastelands-(FNV.exe)

But I'm guessing that just sorting it, might already fix the problems.

(Also couldn't really see if you followed ritual Clarity's installation guide for SexoutCommonResources properly)

well time to uninstall and delete everything as i have no launcher for NVSE now and it seems with TTW i cant mod any of the original New Vegas lists 

19 minutes ago, Deliriousgod1 said:

well time to uninstall and delete everything as i have no launcher for NVSE now and it seems with TTW i cant mod any of the original New Vegas lists 

Uhhh... when you install the New Vegas Script Extender there's an executable file, you need to boot from that .exe and not the one included in TTW.

As for the missing assets, you'll need the Maternity Pack and Maternity Pack Overkill.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/2/2020 at 9:42 AM, DeliveryGod said:

I'm a little bothered by the Brainwashed Impregnators as well.

I'm just curious, it wouldn't hurt anything if I disabled the Zeta addon until I'm ready to actually use it? Because that should get rid of the impregnators if i'm understanding correctly.

The Zeta addon is required for the other TTW content to work. I could add an MCM option to disable the brainwashed impregnators or look into decreasing spawn rates.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Pepertje Im currently having a problem where if I kill Caeser via explosives or guns Jade thinks that I have pitched in with the legion which is quite obversely not true I dont know whether this bug has been found before or not but if you or someone else has a fix I would much appritice it as I want Caeser dead.

On 1/28/2020 at 10:07 PM, Hatoc123 said:

Hey Pepertje Im currently having a problem where if I kill Caeser via explosives or guns Jade thinks that I have pitched in with the legion which is quite obversely not true I dont know whether this bug has been found before or not but if you or someone else has a fix I would much appritice it as I want Caeser dead.

No, I haven't run into that one yet, could be because the quest tracking if you're aligning yourself to the Legion is bumped up to a stage where my script would reckon you were pitching in instead...

4 hours ago, pepertje said:

No, I haven't run into that one yet, could be because the quest tracking if you're aligning yourself to the Legion is bumped up to a stage where my script would reckon you were pitching in instead...

Any tips on how to fix it? I have a tiny bit of fame with the leigion but thats only because I had the mark of Caeser so I honestly dont know why She thinks that Im sidding with Caeser since that is not the ending Im going for at all.

14 hours ago, Hatoc123 said:

Any tips on how to fix it? I have a tiny bit of fame with the leigion but thats only because I had the mark of Caeser so I honestly dont know why She thinks that Im sidding with Caeser since that is not the ending Im going for at all.

Actual spoilers for whoever still hasn't completed the main quest:

As soon as Vulpes shows up after dealing with Benny, tell him off and side with another faction. As soon as you've sided with one of them, the quests are locked in place. Do a few jobs for the NCR and Jade will eventually come to you to talk about that. Side with Yes Man, the same happens.

On 1/31/2020 at 10:59 AM, pepertje said:

Hide contents

As soon as Vulpes shows up after dealing with Benny, tell him off and side with another faction. As soon as you've sided with one of them, the quests are locked in place. Do a few jobs for the NCR and Jade will eventually come to you to talk about that. Side with Yes Man, the same happens.

hmmm right ok then...

On 1/31/2020 at 10:59 AM, pepertje said:

Reveal hidden contents

I just sided with House and for some reason Jade still turns around and asks why Ive sided with caeser Note: I didnt kill caeser this time

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone.

Good mod, pepertje. Everything works fine; I didn’t find any bug so far. 

Just a question: After you launch the IHFM at the end of Zeta, is it possible to reverse that decision? At first it was funny seeing everybody pregnant, but now I'm bit tired of it. And I play too much to load a previous savegame. Thanks.

On 2/16/2020 at 11:29 PM, DariFS said:

Hello everyone.

Good mod, pepertje. Everything works fine; I didn’t find any bug so far. 

Just a question: After you launch the IHFM at the end of Zeta, is it possible to reverse that decision? At first it was funny seeing everybody pregnant, but now I'm bit tired of it. And I play too much to load a previous savegame. Thanks.

As of yet, there is no way to reverse it. I am considering swapping out the standard outfits with leveled lists so the bellies at least are a bit more random.

5 hours ago, Zathuul said:

This sounds like a fun mod to add. If I get new vegas installed again, I'll defiantly add this in to my playthrough.

Wait, is this mod for fallout 3 or new vegas? Also what does TTW stand for? I never heard of it and don't understand what it means.

TTW stands for Tales of Two Wastelands witch is a mod that fuses NV and FO3, located here
https://taleoftwowastelands.com/