Fertile Breeder - TTW Addons

On 11/21/2022 at 9:05 PM, dborg2 said:

Tale of Two Wastelands and Soul of Fallen Worlds aren't the same. Tale Of Two Wastelads doesn't edit the esms, but has an extra esm to fix compatibility and bugs

Soul of Fallen Worlds strips Fallout 3 and other esms of all unused and conflicting items.

This also means that the internal numbers are completely different, so quests and scripts from FB refer to the wrong item (if the item exists at all)

(sidenote. Soul of Fallen Worlds is a copyright violation for western countries, because it edits the plugins of Bethesda etc)

I see. There's any chances  that we get adaptation of this mod for SFW? xD

Edited by MegaAces
  • 3 weeks later...

Do I have to make Mothership Zeta before the DC Breeder jobs and Quests work?

I found the Haunted Tunnels (Ghouls) and could fuck with the goul but nothing else happend.

Started Queen of the Hive (BADTFL HQ) but the Cazadores are hostile and kill me.

And there are two woman and some bighorners in front of Rivet city, where nothing happens except for sex with the bighorners.

So should I avoid all the encounters and go to Zeta first? Or is the mod broken in TTW 332?

23 minutes ago, Swyke said:

Do I have to make Mothership Zeta before the DC Breeder jobs and Quests work?

I found the Haunted Tunnels (Ghouls) and could fuck with the goul but nothing else happend.

Started Queen of the Hive (BADTFL HQ) but the Cazadores are hostile and kill me.

And there are two woman and some bighorners in front of Rivet city, where nothing happens except for sex with the bighorners.

So should I avoid all the encounters and go to Zeta first? Or is the mod broken in TTW 332?

As far as I remember you have to either complete Zeta or be hit by an Impregnation Ray, then the game registers your character is a Breeder.

4 hours ago, pepertje said:

As far as I remember you have to either complete Zeta or be hit by an Impregnation Ray, then the game registers your character is a Breeder.

Thank you.

Now I was in Rivet city and started the quest there. I found the girl at the science lab, could talk with the doctor about the breeders, but the girl at the bar doesn't show up, and the girl at the market isn't there, too. But the market is "red", even if it's open, and I get attacked after a while.

I removed the mod, made a cleansave and could go back to the marked, so the issue is DCBreeder.

I fear the mod has to be maintained before working with TTW332.

If only I had the time, I would open it in the GECK and look if I find something.

But sadly I know how timeconsuming this is ...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/29/2023 at 5:44 PM, z0r2 said:

So I've been putting Jades dialog through Elvenlabs new AI voice generator trained on Jill from RE 3 Remake and it works surprisingly really well. I'm actually really tempted to add it to the mod for myself. Thought I'd post it to show how well this could be used for this or other mods.

This is quite impressive, ngl. If you get around to it feel free to upload it and I'll link to it in the description :)

• 3 weeks later...

Wow I was dumb, for those wondering It was fafnirs unique fallout weapons pack, theres a broken mesh for the alien captains blaster that crashes the game when you get close.

Saying that I think I found a legitmate crash for this. I was playing through point look out and as im crossing the trees/approaching the needle going through the ground during the punga seed quest the game crashes. Unlike last time this time Im confident this mod has something to do with it as when I removed the mod and loaded up the game I could pass the area without problem.

Edit: I found a workaround, if I dismiss jade before going on the tree trip the game doesn't crash.

Edited by xnxxxxx
found workaround
On 1/29/2023 at 5:44 PM, z0r2 said:

So I've been putting Jades dialog through Elvenlabs new AI voice generator trained on Jill from RE 3 Remake and it works surprisingly really well. I'm actually really tempted to add it to the mod for myself. Thought I'd post it to show how well this could be used for this or other mods.

Cant this also be used to train voices for other characters like Cass or Veronica? Would be a dream come true

18 hours ago, doopdoo said:

Cant this also be used to train voices for other characters like Cass or Veronica? Would be a dream come true

It can. I actually made some lines for both to test them and it works fine enough. Problem is the AI requires a paid subscription to use. It's not much but I don't really got the breathing room for that right now to do it myself. 

Ok so i was just wondering if anyone knows how to fix this issue i am having an issue where when i try breed with the bighorners at micdonald's farm, the first time works fine but when i try again after that the animation plays for a bit then the bighorner i believe gets disabled and then if i try breed with a different bighorner or even my companion the console gives me the error invalid actor so yeah. would anyone happen to know how i can fix this.

5 hours ago, WolfPack51942 said:

Ok so i was just wondering if anyone knows how to fix this issue i am having an issue where when i try breed with the bighorners at micdonald's farm, the first time works fine but when i try again after that the animation plays for a bit then the bighorner i believe gets disabled and then if i try breed with a different bighorner or even my companion the console gives me the error invalid actor so yeah. would anyone happen to know how i can fix this.

that's a stuck Sexout animation token. Restart FalloutNV and go to a save just prior to the last succesfull sexout animation.

15 hours ago, dborg2 said:

that's a stuck Sexout animation token. Restart FalloutNV and go to a save just prior to the last succesfull sexout animation.

Yeah i did that two times and it just kept happening so i was forced to uninstall alot of mods as in i have gone for 215 to 183 plugins active and make a brand new save i am hoping that fixes it but i am unsure if it will since my game seems to be a little bit unstable so i think something in my mod list might be broken but i got no idea what it would be.

Edited by WolfPack51942
On 3/20/2019 at 11:28 AM, pepertje said:

If a quest marker is in a whole different place (mostly at the center of the map) it means that the thing the objective marker is attached to isn't in the current world and there's no way to get to it via doors. Could be the mutants didn't relocate or the marker is placed over a deleted reference. If you head to the overpass by the town square just around the corner from the Talon Camp, you should see a couple of Mutants standing about.

Noticed today that this is still a issue.

tried setting stage but that didnt seem to move it along I did movetoqt and yes all the mutants are just stuck in a seperate cell we they are meant to be teleported to the location. I've tried moveto player but not even that moves them out of there I've also redone the quest but they still arnt moving out of the cell. Any ideas?

21 hours ago, WolfPack51942 said:

Yeah i did that two times and it just kept happening so i was forced to uninstall alot of mods as in i have gone for 215 to 183 plugins active and make a brand new save i am hoping that fixes it but i am unsure if it will since my game seems to be a little bit unstable so i think something in my mod list might be broken but i got no idea what it would be.

While the plugin to increase the plugin number has fixed the hard-limit, the engine itself is still yanky and will crash sooner with more mods.

On 3/25/2023 at 11:29 PM, Hatoc123 said:

Noticed today that this is still a issue.

tried setting stage but that didnt seem to move it along I did movetoqt and yes all the mutants are just stuck in a seperate cell we they are meant to be teleported to the location. I've tried moveto player but not even that moves them out of there I've also redone the quest but they still arnt moving out of the cell. Any ideas?

hmmm any idea folks Iknow theres something to fix it but I cannot remember what that is

• 2 weeks later...

During A Sunny Day for April, when I find her and talk to her, it completes the objective for following Bourne to find April but doesn't start the next objective.

If I try talking to April again, I get the same dialogue again. I've tried choosing all 3 and none of them start the next objective.

If I talk to Bourne, I just get the smalltalk generic greeting with no real dialogue options.

I've tried using setstage to advance the quest (stage 50 was shown as complete, so i setstage to 60) and still got no new objectives, though i think after setting stage to 70, Bourne stopped following me properly, but April started following. Setting stage to 80 obviously completed the quest.

• 4 weeks later...

Howdy. So I a new game and I noticed that anyone who is pregnant has a different color head than body. It was kinda noticeable with the brainwashed breeders in the Wasteland, but it's crazy noticeable in Zeta:

Spoiler

769403267_Somahglitch.thumb.png.4facec481e81d51f43839a20168826a0.png

Somah looks quite silly.

Using Beware of Girl Type 3 body, but don't mind changing it if a different one works better.

7 hours ago, kinghelseth said:

Howdy. So I a new game and I noticed that anyone who is pregnant has a different color head than body. It was kinda noticeable with the brainwashed breeders in the Wasteland, but it's crazy noticeable in Zeta:

Reveal hidden contents

Somah looks quite silly.

Using Beware of Girl Type 3 body, but don't mind changing it if a different one works better.

Quoting from Dustin81:

Dustin81 iconGames.png 4 dec 2016 at 8:29
Add bLoadFaceGenHeadEGTFiles=1 in your inis under [General] or just set it to 1 if its already there.
6 hours ago, kinghelseth said:

Sadly this did not work. Any other suggestions?

did you install type 3 and then Beware of girl over it? It might use the wrong textures/meshes,

if you have, please post your load order and/or install order.

On 5/10/2023 at 2:23 AM, dborg2 said:

did you install type 3 and then Beware of girl over it? It might use the wrong textures/meshes,

if you have, please post your load order and/or install order.

I'm using this one https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/34702

As far as install order, it's:

Spoiler

Beware of Girl - Type 3 body replacer

Fertile Breeder 1.4.5

FBZeta 0.2.9

FBJade 0.7.8

None of them conflicted with each other, but I can set a rule to have one load first if that what my problem is.