Fertile Breeder - TTW Addons

7 minutes ago, dborg2 said:

There are 3 bugs, if you use MPO TTW addon on TTW 3.2 (and not outfits are protected correctly)

Solution : Don't be pregnant when going into Operation Anchorage or Tranquility lane

Make sure your powerarmors from TTW are the none-Pregnant version, when selling PowerArmor to Outcast.

You can even just Skip the Scriptaddon, it isn't needed, it just makes it less strict on some rare checks of outfits.

The problem is, that i can't even load the game with MPO. Game just goes "not respoding" on startup. I tried to instal it with MO2, but it messed up my load order and locked most of master files, so now i'm re-instaling the game. AGAIN.

40 minutes ago, Blackicket said:

The problem is, that i can't even load the game with MPO. Game just goes "not respoding" on startup. I tried to instal it with MO2, but it messed up my load order and locked most of master files, so now i'm re-instaling the game. AGAIN.

Did you install all of Sexout Common Resources-resources (not counting the 2 downloads that disappeared)?

Do you also have JIP NVSE

3 hours ago, dborg2 said:

Did you install all of Sexout Common Resources-resources (not counting the 2 downloads that disappeared)?

Do you also have JIP NVSE

SCR instaled, JIP too.

UPD: IDK what i did wrong last time, but i mannaged to make game start normaly and start to playing.

UPD2: Uh... something stealing my outfits. Every time i try to put on my FPC an oitfit - it disappears. Not undress, disappears, i can't see it even in pipboy.

UPD3: It's Pregnancy.

UPD4: SexoutPregnancyV3.esm from SexoutPregnancyV3-20190213.1 archive working fine, no disappearing outfits.

• 2 weeks later...

I think after some testing that some of the non standard pregnancies are a bit broken.

When I got knocked up by a brainwashed breeder it put a pony in me and I used their gun to put a fox in my companion, and after a few days travel I noticed other NPC's I knocked up (with humans) were growing normally but me and my companion were still flat and after some testing to make sure everything wasnt broken I found out when pregnant with at least those embryos that you neither grow to full term or can give birth properly (you just continually enter labor, give birth to nothing, stand up, repeat) I gave some NPC's regular embryos and pony embryos and the normal ones worked as intended but the pony pregnancies never worked.

Still not completely sure if its a problem unique to me because fuck me or there is some problems in the mod itself

3 hours ago, doopdoo said:

I think after some testing that some of the non standard pregnancies are a bit broken.

When I got knocked up by a brainwashed breeder it put a pony in me and I used their gun to put a fox in my companion, and after a few days travel I noticed other NPC's I knocked up (with humans) were growing normally but me and my companion were still flat and after some testing to make sure everything wasnt broken I found out when pregnant with at least those embryos that you neither grow to full term or can give birth properly (you just continually enter labor, give birth to nothing, stand up, repeat) I gave some NPC's regular embryos and pony embryos and the normal ones worked as intended but the pony pregnancies never worked.

Still not completely sure if its a problem unique to me because fuck me or there is some problems in the mod itself

It might be that you'll need the pony and fox races (If they are still available)

2 hours ago, dborg2 said:

I'm pretty sure 'Krystalfox' doesn't exist anymore. It isn't the one on Nexusmods. As for the Pony. Perhaps this one: https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/57390

Else I don't know

Eh fuggit its not worth the effort, any way to remove the tokens so it doesnt appear at all so I dont have to manually remove them?

Edit: I tried anyway and found the fox mod from Halstrom, the pony one was corrupted it seems, the fox races dont get a fox ova and the belly/birth with the fox child token is still broken as hell

17 hours ago, doopdoo said:

I think I managed to remove it correctly by tracing where the gun picks its random effects and deleting them from the list

No fox or pony pregnancy.esp 4.85 kB · 1 download

Grand work, if you run into any other creatures that don't go through the pregnancy the right way (goes for everybody) put them in a list and I'll filter them out of the master list so they don't pop up in-game anymore.

On 10/26/2020 at 4:50 PM, pepertje said:

Grand work, if you run into any other creatures that don't go through the pregnancy the right way (goes for everybody) put them in a list and I'll filter them out of the master list so they don't pop up in-game anymore.

Seems my "fix" breaks completely different stuff for whatever reason
There appears two broken square areas near the springvale school that makes you stuck

Whyisthis.png

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/18/2020 at 8:46 AM, gizmo1206 said:

i forgot her name but after talking down the queen of the hive where does she go? i talked to her before she left the nest and it sounds like shes with bighorners now

Rivet City, she should show up in the Muddy Rudder.

Ah hey so spoiler for the buzzkill quest (you have been warned) but after catching the person breeding with the cazadors nothing happens. I’m just cheaking is there supposed to be an event or something cos usually the cazador just flys into the roof and the girl stands there being stupid. Again just making sure I haven’t fucked anything up

• 3 weeks later...

I sent Jade home before going through Lonesome Road, but now I have forgotten where "home" is for her, she is not in Victor's shack nor in the Lucky 38. Is there a place she goes normally when you part ways with her and/or have i accidentally sent her to the Capital Wasteland? (If so how do I get back there when I can't fly a vertibird?)

1 hour ago, LazerWing said:

I sent Jade home before going through Lonesome Road, but now I have forgotten where "home" is for her, she is not in Victor's shack nor in the Lucky 38. Is there a place she goes normally when you part ways with her and/or have i accidentally sent her to the Capital Wasteland? (If so how do I get back there when I can't fly a vertibird?)

When you send Jade home, she should only be able to go to locations in the current Wasteland. If you're not entirely certain you can MoveTo yourself to her, the ID should be XX005791

On 12/15/2020 at 8:15 PM, pepertje said:

When you send Jade home, she should only be able to go to locations in the current Wasteland. If you're not entirely certain you can MoveTo yourself to her, the ID should be XX005791

hmm i guess she disappeared off the face of the earth, on a completely unrelated note: did you know that Jade and one of the first terminals in the enclave crawler (during broken steel) share reference ids? also apparently ed-e fucks off to megaton if you tell him to go home. But no Jade sadly, can't seem to find the right ref id, according to MO the first 2 digits should be 29 (if im reading it right) but i ended up trying everything between 0 and 60 just because i got so frustrated (hence finding the terminal:P)

Edit: Nvm i guess i just don't know how the ref ids work, its apparently 1d for me and she was hiding in the back room of the rangler

4 hours ago, LazerWing said:

hmm i guess she disappeared off the face of the earth, on a completely unrelated note: did you know that Jade and one of the first terminals in the enclave crawler (during broken steel) share reference ids? also apparently ed-e fucks off to megaton if you tell him to go home. But no Jade sadly, can't seem to find the right ref id, according to MO the first 2 digits should be 29 (if im reading it right) but i ended up trying everything between 0 and 60 just because i got so frustrated (hence finding the terminal:P)

Edit: Nvm i guess i just don't know how the ref ids work, its apparently 1d for me and she was hiding in the back room of the rangler

Conclusion: do not underestimate her ability to hide in a slightly dark corner. If you send her to Freeside she just sits watching the shows, I believe.

• 4 weeks later...
Spoiler

I have the mini-nuke version, killed all the cazadors, but I can't place the bomb. If anyone can point me in the right direction, that would be most appreciated. 

Currently stuck on the cazador quest in the  BADTFL HQ. Didn't want to spoil much for the quest so I put my problem in the spoiler.

• 4 weeks later...

so...I beat the main quest of FO3 portion of ttw (have do this many times) I wake up in the citidel talk to people to continue game... and~ i get stuck when Bourne and Jade are talking to each other...one dialog plays then nothing...jade just stands there...she is meant to say something and then walk up to me...but it doesnt happen...I have no idea how to fix it..>.>