Fertile Breeder - TTW Addons

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What's up with Jade going on her own in the beginning of Zeta? She just said that she's better off going alone, there was a guns skill check which I failed, and I never saw her again at all. Got to the bridge, killed the ship - nothing, she's completely out of the picture. Is that supposed to work like that?

edit: figured it out, after talking in the holding cells she was stuck in a perpetual loop spawning back at her cell - running to the steamworks door - back to her cell. Had to move her to the steamworks manually

Just my take: travelling across the wasteland to crack codes on the console doesn't make any sense at all. First, the alien guy downstairs said "just push the red button". Second, why not go and ask him to explain the console? He's still there, unless player killed him, which isn't really implied. Third, why would a random huy on Earth have codes for the console, especially someone who just happened to be asquaintance of Elliot? Doesn't make sense at all.

What would make more sense, if the quest was to track some kind of research to help analyse the compound we're about to unleash on Earth, to make sure that that alien isn't lying. Maybe it's just a biological weapon? That way the quest would make perfect sense just as it is, with slight adjustment in the dialogue and notes. Again, just my take on the matter, aside from that all the stuff is just great, that's why this console part not making sense stood out to me.

Edited by lendiforma
21 hours ago, lendiforma said:

What's up with Jade going on her own in the beginning of Zeta? She just said that she's better off going alone, there was a guns skill check which I failed, and I never saw her again at all. Got to the bridge, killed the ship - nothing, she's completely out of the picture. Is that supposed to work like that?

edit: figured it out, after talking in the holding cells she was stuck in a perpetual loop spawning back at her cell - running to the steamworks door - back to her cell. Had to move her to the steamworks manually

Just my take: travelling across the wasteland to crack codes on the console doesn't make any sense at all. First, the alien guy downstairs said "just push the red button". Second, why not go and ask him to explain the console? He's still there, unless player killed him, which isn't really implied. Third, why would a random huy on Earth have codes for the console, especially someone who just happened to be asquaintance of Elliot? Doesn't make sense at all.

What would make more sense, if the quest was to track some kind of research to help analyse the compound we're about to unleash on Earth, to make sure that that alien isn't lying. Maybe it's just a biological weapon? That way the quest would make perfect sense just as it is, with slight adjustment in the dialogue and notes. Again, just my take on the matter, aside from that all the stuff is just great, that's why this console part not making sense stood out to me.

I think I may have added that side quest in as a way to make the whole "impregnate everyone" a bit more interesting than just pressing said big red button, and I never got around to changing that specific line.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

If you run into the broken cutscene in The Hunter and the Hunted, here's your solution:

"Say FBJ1AmbushTop03"

Put that in the console, and it'll force the scene to move to the line after Jade thinks something is wrong, and you're 24 karat gold baby.

Oh. And make sure you click on the Hunter, Damien first. Prid him, click on his actor in console, whatever. Just do that, type the above command, it'll proceed and you're off to the races.

Edited by TzarRazim17
  • 1 month later...

So I am running into a slight issue after returning to the mod after a longtime away, Jade for some reason is not spawning on Mothership zeta in her holding cell if I have an active follower(s) with me when I trigger the initial abduction sequence. I ran through a new playthrough on zeta just fine intially, even got the pregnant spacesuit to spawn with the helmet properly this time despite changing nothing from a few months ago. Beat Zeta and then realized that one of the aforementioned followers had gotten stuck in deathray control room. so I rolled back to start of Zeta to try a again and now jade is not spawning. I vaguely recall running into this issue once before and I have no clue how to fix it now... might go ask on the discord...

Edit: And Nevermind after loading and old save and using the console to look up Jades Id, as I was going to try force spawning her in the new run of zeta.  Upon loading the new save back up Jade appears in her cell and is now working normally. despite realoading the new save not fixing the issue prior to selecting Jade in the console....  Got to love the quirky jank of the engine sometimes. 

Also is there away to avoid the turrets breaking the Bighorner scene in the Cargo Hold? I usually just Kill the turrets before the scene triggers by No-clipping and Killing the turrets via console. otherwise they trigger agro from Jade or the Zetans breaking the scene....

Edited by Freelanceactual
By doing nothing but reloading one more time Problem Fixed iteslf.... SOMEHOW

If you get to the Mojave and Jade's pregnancies are progressing so fast they're done before the Sexout scene ends (ie, I set the timer for 45 seconds, she was done carrying Buck's calf well before that), here's your solution: "ResetQuest xx01a9d0" in the console. Basically, we're finding the quest that governs Jade breeding and just rebooting it. Seemed to work fine after that, though I only waited through one preg cycle to make sure.

• 3 months later...