Hello, I seem to be having a problem, and i installed everything like it said, and still my character, when crouched, has the breasts and stomach stay still and cause this.  attachicon.gif20160724212651_1.jpg

Check that you have the latest versions of following files installed:

XP32 Skeleton

(This is the most likely cause)

HDT Physics

Breast and Butt Physics

Let me know if this doesn't fix it.

Cheers,

dePog

They were all up to date, but when i deactivated them then reactivated it, the problem was fixed.. just wish i knew what caused it to happen in the first place. Ty for the help.

Hello, I seem to be having a problem, and i installed everything like it said, and still my character, when crouched, has the breasts and stomach stay still and cause this.  attachicon.gif20160724212651_1.jpg

Check that you have the latest versions of following files installed:

XP32 Skeleton

(This is the most likely cause)

HDT Physics

Breast and Butt Physics

Let me know if this doesn't fix it.

Cheers,

dePog

They were all up to date, but when i deactivated them then reactivated it, the problem was fixed.. just wish i knew what caused it to happen in the first place. Ty for the help.

It was either a load order issue, or some mod overwrote the XP32 skeleton.

Great mod. But I don't understand something, what's the need for so many glamour spells? the transformation and morph spells are basically the same, with only difference being the hiding of tails/horns and greater mana cost....I think it'll be good to free up space by keeping only the morph spell, and instead of two glamour spells there will be one spell, which will be cast on a targeted npc (It will be cast on the player if no npc is targeted in the crosshair).

Great mod. But I don't understand something, what's the need for so many glamour spells? the transformation and morph spells are basically the same, with only difference being the hiding of tails/horns and greater mana cost....I think it'll be good to free up space by keeping only the morph spell, and instead of two glamour spells there will be one spell, which will be cast on a targeted npc (It will be cast on the player if no npc is targeted in the crosshair).

Personally, I use only the one spell, Transformation. However, different people wanted different styles of play, so I let each player choose which glamour they want to use.

• 1 month later...

I seem to be having a bit of an issue with the mod - when I install it (along with all the prereqs), every race appears with horns/tail, even the males. On top of that, the female lunari/tiefling's bodies look really emaciated and weirdly proportioned despite choosing the TBBP option for Lunari body. Help would be appreciated, thanks!

I seem to be having a bit of an issue with the mod - when I install it (along with all the prereqs), every race appears with horns/tail, even the males. On top of that, the female lunari/tiefling's bodies look really emaciated and weirdly proportioned despite choosing the TBBP option for Lunari body. Help would be appreciated, thanks!

Hi Anslam,

I would recommend downloading the User Manual "The Book of Tiefling". It explains why all other races show as Tiefling, etc.

eg. Page 21

"

Troubleshooting

Some of the frequently encountered situations are covered below.

All my other non-Tiefling  characters have horns

Because this mod is a game overhaul it will affect other races. So if you want to play another non-Tiefling savegame you will have to un-select the Tiefling mod in your load order before starting the game. You don’t have to un-install Tiefling, just un-tick it.

"

Tief's body is a specialized Bodyslide preset (for eg. Tieflings have quite noticable nipples and labia) . If you don't like her shape then you can try adjusting the weight slider in Showracemenu to see if that helps, or you can completely redesign her shape in Bodyslide, hold the Ctrl key whilst clicking Build , then copy / paste the files femalebody_0 and femalebody_1

from

Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide

to

Data\meshes\bhakti\lunari\actors\character\character assets

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

dePog

Hi I need a little help with the hands.  I installed the hand mod you have in the prerequisite and they are there normally,

but when i equip the dragon claws the disappear and I'm punching with air.

Whats going on?

You have probably downloaded HN66 Hands and Nails File A by mistake. You need the one labelled File A2. Its the first file under the Optional Files heading.

Cheers,

dePog

• 3 weeks later...

UPGRADE PATCH v2.1.1

You must have v2.0.4 installed before using this upgrade patch.

WHAT'S CHANGED?
1 - Glamour will no longer kill you. Previously if you let Tief remain Glamoured she would eventually run out of Health and die. Now when her health or stamina gets below about 5% (give or take) she will stumble to the ground, lose her glamour spell, throw up a lot, and revert to Tiefling form. If she is in a town when this happens then the guards will probably start attacking.

2 - Z key Spells. I felt that there were too many spells dependent on the "Z" key (Shout Key). So I have removed six spells (you will no longer see them in your spellbook). You will now have access to them via their own HotKeys, as shown below:

*... SPELL NAME ............................. NUMPAD KEY
*... Summon Servant ................................... +
*... Paid Save .............................................. /
*... Teleport to Temple of Decision ................ *
*... Twitch Tail ............................................ 9
*... Daedralight (old NightEye) ....................... -
*... Mara Prayer / Oblivion Teleport.................. 0

3 - Daedralight has replaced Night Eye. Tief will now channel daedric corruption through her skin which creates an Infrared light that only she can see. That means the light cannot be seen by others, so it won't detract from her stealth or invisibility.

4 - New Activation Stones in the Temple of Decision. If you want to change the designated HotKey for the spells shown above you only need activate their Stone in the Temple and you will be able to choose a new HotKey. Be careful you don't use keys already in use for something else.

INSTALLING THIS PATCH
To get everything working exactly as I intended you would probably need to start a new game. However, most of the new features should work by upgrading a current game as shown below:
1. Prepare yourself for a backup Save by going to an interior cell. Make sure you are not glamoured or suffering from "Glamour Drain". Then make a backup save just in case this patch causes "issues". If it does cause problems you can uninstall and revert to your backup save.
2. Install the patch using NMM or MO
3. When in-game, go to the Temple of Decision and activate the Upgrade Stone in the centre of the Temple. This helps to reset some scripting, but you don't need to do this if starting a new character.
4. Whilst inside the Temple you can also change the HotKeys if you don't like the basic setup

Thanks for sharing your work.

If I might, two questions:

1.) did you ever consider to build an all-in-one collection for this mod, so that people don't have to get the required files singularly? Pretty much the same concept as in the AiO HDT vagina - not saying that people should be supported in being lazy, but you might get more attention when the mod itself is completed by those files, and people can "install and go". If that kind of attention is what you deisre, that is.

2.) Did you consider to include support for Bodyslide, so that people can still use the textures / meshes they love, altered only for the special tiefling look. Comparable to the succubus race e.g. If that is already in the pack by now, please forget I asked :).

Thanks again for all the work you put into this mod - and in advance for your reply.

Thanks for sharing your work.

If I might, two questions:

1.) did you ever consider to build an all-in-one collection for this mod, so that people don't have to get the required files singularly? Pretty much the same concept as in the AiO HDT vagina - not saying that people should be supported in being lazy, but you might get more attention when the mod itself is completed by those files, and people can "install and go". If that kind of attention is what you deisre, that is.

2.) Did you consider to include support for Bodyslide, so that people can still use the textures / meshes they love, altered only for the special tiefling look. Comparable to the succubus race e.g. If that is already in the pack by now, please forget I asked :).

Thanks again for all the work you put into this mod - and in advance for your reply.

Hi Swiftstep,

Thanks for your thanks :)

1.) Obviously a mod author wants attention, lol.  I have a number of other authors' mods already combined within my Tiefling mod. Those are the ones from which I have gained permission from their respective authors. However, I have not been able to receive permission from the authors of the mods on the pre-requisite list. Some didn't reply to my requests and some seem to be uncontactable. I would not feel comfortable if I just went ahead and combined them within Tiefling, plus if any of them reported the breach of copyright I would get banned from the site I presume.

2.) Tiefling's body lives within two folders that are separate from the other female NPCs, so it is possible to change her textures / meshes without affecting other characters.

Her meshes can be found within:  data\meshes\bhakti\lunari\actors\character\character assets

and her textures can be found within:  data\textures\bhakti\lunari\actors\character\female

Tief's BodySlide preset was in the file download section, but it seems I removed it, lol. So I have just re-downloaded her preset if you want to play with her body (metaphorically speaking).

Cheers,

dePog

Just here to say I'm happy to see this mod getting updates and the like. Its lookin good as ever.

Hi first I want to thank you for creating this wonderful mod I enjoyed the Mod I have created 10 characters and so far I could not start mission since I can not read in English to read the letter that is in inventory tiefling so I would to please ask you to give me guidance starting this mission it if not encomodado I thank you and makes it clear here this mod you created was very good liked it in my point of view it was undoubtedly for you're working in Bethesda Game Studios as you did a great mod like it.  I'm using Google translator to translate what I'm talking to you

Hi first I want to thank you for creating this wonderful mod I enjoyed the Mod I have created 10 characters and so far I could not start mission since I can not read in English to read the letter that is in inventory tiefling so I would to please ask you to give me guidance starting this mission it if not encomodado I thank you and makes it clear here this mod you created was very good liked it in my point of view it was undoubtedly for you're working in Bethesda Game Studios as you did a great mod like it.  I'm using Google translator to translate what I'm talking to you

Hello Wellington1983w

Thank you for your kind words. :)

So that you can use Google translate I will put Mara's and Molag Bal's letters below:

Mara's letter:

Precious Tiefling,

Your mother has beseeched me day and night since you were taken by Molag Bal. I have heard her cries and acted on her behalf to try to gain your freedom from the abomination that is unfortunately, your father.

I do not have the unlimited power to immediately gain your release, but I have brought enough pressure to bear upon the daedric lord that he has to give you the opportunity to free yourself. I will continue to intercede on your behalf to make sure Molag honors the agreement.

Molag has allowed me to replenish your health once per day if you pray, plus I have put a blessing on food so that it will give a small amount of regeneration. Beware, my blessings will cease if you decide to follow your father. Then you will have to use his altar to regenerate.

Whatever you do, do not accept the temptations that he has placed around Skyrim within his treasure chests. They are traps that will ensnare your soul so that there will be nothing I can do to help. However, I have also placed my own boons in chests to assist you in the trials that await along your path to freedom. Find and hold on to all seven boons and you will be free of your father's grasp forever.

First you need to initiate yourself into my path at the Power Stone that your father has placed in a cave, somewhere outside Morthal I think. Beware, if you touch Molag's Power Stone it will signal your willingness to stay with him and I will have no further ability to free you. Be at peace my child for I am with you. You can overcome.

Mara.

Molag Bal's letter:

My little Tief,

As you know, thanks to the insufferable Lady Mara I have been forced into giving you an opportunity to gain your 'freedom'. However, we both know that the best place for you is with me, your father. You are such a delicious little morsel. Think of the power you would have as one of my main concubines.

You are forbidden to use armor, clothing or weapons. But you already have natural claws and access to daedric corruption that you inherited from me, so I am looking forward to seeing how much death you can rain upon Tamriel, ha.

I have placed some little Temptations in chests around Skyrim. Each Temptation will give a taste of the power that awaits you when you decide to stop your foolish fight for freedom and return to my side. When you have proved yourself to me by finding seven I will release you from your chains and bring you into my power.

First you need to find my Shrine and initiate yourself into my path. I have placed it with a group of my 'followers' a little ways north of Morthal. Just activate my Power Stone next to the Shrine. Come to me my daughter.

Your father, Molag

There are also three messages that appear after Molag puts the chains on your neck, wrists and ankles.

They say:

First message "Yes, yes, yes! That does look so much better!"

Second message "To follow my path to power you will need to initiate yourself at my shrine."

Third message "The shrine is with a group of my 'followers' just outside of Morthal. I put pathetic Mara's initiation there too."

Good luck. :)

Cheers

dePog

• 2 weeks later...

Can't seem to get into the Temple of Decision... Is there a spell or something I need to find?

Also Great job, probably one of my favorite race mods so far.

Hi ValinThian

There are six spells that are on Numpad hotkeys. One of them is The Temple of Decision teleport which is on the * key.

The six Numpad hotkeys are:

+ ... Summon Servant

/ .... Paid Save

*.... Teleport to Temple of Decision

9 ... Twitch Tail

- .... Daedralight (old NightEye)

0 ... Mara Prayer / Oblivion Teleport

There are also six activation stones in the Temple of Decision which allow you to change the assigned hotkeys if you don't like the current choices.

• 3 weeks later...

First of all, very nice Mod! I like the idea of it and the way to play it. I invested over 1000 hours in this game and now it is really differently. Go away, Special Edition. I think with her I go the first time to dark brotherhood and to the thiefs.  :D

But I have one question, or Problem, not really know. I have found the first Temptetion from Molag. When I put it in my inventory, the magicka and stamina falls down to zero and stays there. When I go to Oblivion to regenreate everything, it regenreates only the health, stamina and magicka stays at 0. Only when I drop the Temptation magicka and stamina start to regenerate. 

Is this intention, or a conflict with an other mod? But if, I don't know which one. I found somewhere here sexlab aroused is a problem, but I have tested it and uninstall this mod. The answer: No, both stays at 0 until I drop the Temptation. On request I can post my Mod list. 

Actually I have no mods that influence regeneration. 

At least, one thing. I have read it in this thread before. I think there must be a way to extend the time she can stand in transformation. It can sometimes be really hard with the short time, more difficult than any fight.  :-/

So, I know my english is bad, but I hope it is to be understood.

Edit: I have one old file, where I have first tested a little bit, there I have found first one of the Temptation, after that the shrine. In this save regenerate magicka and stamina, with the Temptation inside the inventar. All mods are activated. So, whats wrong in the other save? I've noticed, everytime I drop the Temptation and put it then back inside the inventar, I'll get the message, that I have found the first Temptation. (I test it with the Chest in Oblivion.) 

First of all, very nice Mod! I like the idea of it and the way to play it. I invested over 1000 hours in this game and now it is really differently. Go away, Special Edition. I think with her I go the first time to dark brotherhood and to the thiefs.  :D

But I have one question, or Problem, not really know. I have found the first Temptetion from Molag. When I put it in my inventory, the magicka and stamina falls down to zero and stays there. When I go to Oblivion to regenreate everything, it regenreates only the health, stamina and magicka stays at 0. Only when I drop the Temptation magicka and stamina start to regenerate. 

Is this intention, or a conflict with an other mod? But if, I don't know which one. I found somewhere here sexlab aroused is a problem, but I have tested it and uninstall this mod. The answer: No, both stays at 0 until I drop the Temptation. On request I can post my Mod list. 

At least, one thing. I have read it in this thread before. I think there must be a way to extend the time she can stand in transformation. It can sometimes be really hard with the short time, more difficult than any fight.  :-/

I have used Sexlab Aroused and the problem I had was the reverse. It kept regenerating Tief's health, magicka and stamina. So I don't think it is causing the problem.

The only time that Molag Bal's Temptations effect regeneration is if Tief has accepted Mara's path and then puts Temptations in her inventory.

A few questions to help me work out your situation

1. Have you been to the cave and activated Molag Bal's power stone?
  2. Did you activate Mara's power stone before activating Molag's?
  3. Are you using the latest version of Tiefling? Does the teleport to Oblivion get activated by the "0" key on your numpad, or do you have to cast a spell?
  4. Does the Altar in Oblivion regenerate your stamina and magicka if the Temptation is not in your inventory?

I have used Sexlab Aroused and the problem I had was the reverse. It kept regenerating Tief's health, magicka and stamina. So I don't think it is causing the problem.

The only time that Molag Bal's Temptations effect regeneration is if Tief has accepted Mara's path and then puts Temptations in her inventory.

3. Are you using the latest version of Tiefling? Does the teleport to Oblivion get activated by the "0" key on your numpad, or do you have to cast a spell?
  4. Does the Altar in Oblivion regenerate your stamina and magicka if the Temptation is not in your inventory?

Then the marked textline is the Problem. (I have edited my first post at the same time.) I didn't know that information (if it stands in the letter, than I have overlooked it). But to the questions: 

1. Yes I'm actually in Oblivion

2. Yes I have

3. Yes installed yesterday the first time. The Numpad key is the teleport

4. Yes then it regenreates. (I see, my english is very bad, because the answer stands in the first post.  :D )

And nice for the fast answer.

Then the marked textline is the Problem. (I have edited my first post at the same time.) I didn't know that information (if it stands in the letter, than I have overlooked it). But to the questions: 

1. Yes I'm actually in Oblivion

2. Yes I have

3. Yes installed yesterday the first time. The Numpad key is the teleport

4. Yes then it regenreates. (I see, my english is very bad, because the answer stands in the first post.  :D )

And nice for the fast answer.

hmmm... activating Molag's Power Stone after accepting Mara should:

- change your path.

- make Temptations active and Boons inactive

- de-activate Prayer and activate Oblivion teleport

I have changed from Mara to Molag with many characters and it has always worked properly. I am not sure why you are having an issue.

Do you have any of Mara's Boons in your inventory? When following Molag, Mara's Boons should drain your stats. When following Mara, Molag's Temptations should drain your stats

I will test this again. I currently have a character who is following Mara. I will take her back to the cave and switch to Molag and see if she has the same problem as you.

EDIT: 

• I took my current Tiefling back to the cave.
  • She is level 18 and has collected 3x Mara's Boons.
  • I gave the Boons to my servant and then activated Molag's Power Stone.
  • It warned me that I had already chosen Mara and if I activated Molag's stone again I would never be able to go back to Mara's Path.
  • I activated the stone a second time and was changed from Mara's path to Molag's path
  • I then took a Temptation from my servant that I had collected a while ago and given him for safe keeping.
  • My health, stamina and magicka all remained constant. There was no drain of magicka or stamina.
  • I teleported to Oblivion and activated Molag's Altar and it regenerated all my health, stamina and magicka.
  • I called my servant and took back a Boon and put it in my inventory
  • Immediately my magicka and stamina started to drain
  • I gave the Boon back to my servant and the drain stopped
  • Everything seems to be working properly

The only other things that drain Tief's magicka and stamina is if she wears clothes or armor, or if she equips a weapon. If none of this helps you it sounds like you might have to restart with a new character.

I have no boons, the Temptation was the first one that I have found in this Game. I acceptet Mara first, but then I have found the first Temptation, so I switched the way I follow. 

But interessting, this is the second Problem, that I have found, and is concerned only to me. The first one was Death alternative, their didn't regenerate my Companion without my help. Because of that, Death Alternative is for a long time no more in my Mod list.