I went to the temple and chose the 5th option - the option of balls of steel where I can only save in an inn or in oblivion or use the z power to save but my problem is that even after choosing that option I can still save anywhere I want

After entering a save point like an Inn, the Save function is turned on for 3 minutes whether you remain in the Inn or not.

Another possibility is if you are using another Mod that turns Save On / Off (even for a short moment) then it could be over riding the Tiefling mod

Another thought, is it possible that you toggled past the "Balls of Steel" to the next setting which allows you to Save anywhere

The game starts, by default, in Balls of Steel mode, so you shouldn't have to turn it on.

Let me know if you can't get it working properly and I will have another look at my scripting.

I went to the temple and chose the 5th option - the option of balls of steel where I can only save in an inn or in oblivion or use the z power to save but my problem is that even after choosing that option I can still save anywhere I want

After entering a save point like an Inn, the Save function is turned on for 3 minutes whether you remain in the Inn or not.

Another possibility is if you are using another Mod that turns Save On / Off (even for a short moment) then it could be over riding the Tiefling mod

Another thought, is it possible that you toggled past the "Balls of Steel" to the next setting which allows you to Save anywhere

The game starts, by default, in Balls of Steel mode, so you shouldn't have to turn it on.

Let me know if you can't get it working properly and I will have another look at my scripting.

I made a another profile just for Tiefling and changed the mods i used for the Tiefling and I noticed that the save option is blacked out, so all is good now

I've read from the problem here early, but there was no really answer of it, so I want figure out, if there is now an answer for it. I hope for it. 

The torso of the caracter is invisible, while she wears one of the clothes trough the temple. 

Why is the body invisible? Can't figure it out till now. That's also with deaktivated mod on other characters. 

The 2nd one, don't know why, but giants doesn't attack me on sight any more. Which mod could be fould of this two little problems? The giants doesn't matter, but I liked to have the solution for the invisible body. 

post-778010-0-02175000-1478385838_thumb.jpg

I've read from the problem here early, but there was no really answer of it, so I want figure out, if there is now an answer for it. I hope for it. 

The torso of the caracter is invisible, while she wears one of the clothes trough the temple. 

Why is the body invisible? Can't figure it out till now. That's also with deaktivated mod on other characters. 

The 2nd one, don't know why, but giants doesn't attack me on sight any more. Which mod could be fould of this two little problems? The giants doesn't matter, but I liked to have the solution for the invisible body. 

hmmm... that is interesting. Seems only some of the body is missing and not all. I will have a look at the nif for that ragged clothing. What body type are you using - UUNP or CBBE?

Giants: Do you have any other mod running that modifies giants? I just took my Tiefling out near a giant and got immediate aggro.

No mods because of the giants. But I have reactivated the legendary mod, after that, because of this, I think. I'm going to test it. Edit: Nope, that wasn't it because of the giants.

Tief is completly built on cbbe. But UNP, or UUNP, is there a difference? The first, UNP was installed later because of beeing female, and forget at this moment about the cbbe. But I've testet it and have everything with unp deinstalled, the problem still existence. 

Now I have testet it and deinstalled every cbbe Mod an installed everything whith UNP. No solution of the problem. Torso stays invisible. 

• 3 weeks later...

Is there any way to disable the overhauled game mode? I just wanted this as a race, but completely changing the game is not the way I like to play. I like to roll play in video games.

Is if can't be disabled, can you please make a race only mod version?

Only available as an overhaul. Although I would have thought that Tief's situation is a role that you play. :)

• 4 weeks later...

I'm not really sure why it's happening, I've properly installed the mod and pre-requisites, but for some reason, the claw textures for the male tiefling doesn't actually load, it just shows as a broken texture, for both the vemon and dragon claws, and for some reason, when I equip the claws, un-equip them, and then re-equip them, it causes my game to crash, and I can't figure out why that would be the case...

Edit: Added a screenshot of the broken claw texture

post-268020-0-82604200-1482045061_thumb.jpg

I'm not really sure why it's happening, I've properly installed the mod and pre-requisites, but for some reason, the claw textures for the male tiefling doesn't actually load, it just shows as a broken texture, for both the vemon and dragon claws, and for some reason, when I equip the claws, un-equip them, and then re-equip them, it causes my game to crash, and I can't figure out why that would be the case...

attachicon.gif20161218164223_1.jpg

I started a new male character to see if I could duplicate the issue, but everything looked and worked as it should. I will load it back up into CK and trace the texture folders just to make sure they are included in the downloaded package. Will get back to you with my findings.

i dont having any claws.../ hands go invisable or when they stay there not claw thing

Are you using a male or female Tiefling? If you are playing as a female you have downloaded the wrong hand file from HN66. You need the file called File A2_HN66 Hands and Nails from the Optional files section

HN66 Hand and Nails (choose File A2)

I started a new male character to see if I could duplicate the issue, but everything looked and worked as it should. I will load it back up into CK and trace the texture folders just to make sure they are included in the downloaded package. Will get back to you with my findings.

i dont having any claws.../ hands go invisable or when they stay there not claw thing

Are you using a male or female Tiefling? If you are playing as a female you have downloaded the wrong hand file from HN66. You need the file called File A2_HN66 Hands and Nails from the Optional files section

thanks got it to work, this race is super hard to start with no saves and the bleeding... and no regens :s (not bad jsut hard)

had a issue with from some reason my char put her weapons away and wouldnt pull them back out for unknown reason while a vampire did a drain ablity on me :( which killed me, so much rage lol)

anyone have a objective start? where to go first? yeah i know there a .pdf but mothral is soo far from the starting area :(

what skill effect claws?

Are there any specific kinds of mods, like ones that would affect hand textures/meshes, that could have caused the problem?

Also, as a suggestion for a future update (if there are plans for them) would it perhaps be possible to potentially use the claw textures similar to the Xivilai claws from the Just For Men mod by Slof?

post-268020-0-62103600-1482125976_thumb.jpg

(Or if not, would I be able to replace the current claw texture/model used, as I have no knowledge or experience with modding, with Slof's one? I ask more for person preference regarding the appearance than anything)

thanks got it to work, this race is super hard to start with no saves and the bleeding... and no regens :s (not bad jsut hard)

had a issue with from some reason my char put her weapons away and wouldnt pull them back out for unknown reason while a vampire did a drain ablity on me :( which killed me, so much rage lol)

anyone have a objective start? where to go first? yeah i know there a .pdf but mothral is soo far from the starting area :(

what skill effect claws?

If you're using a mod like the Alternate Start - Live Another Life mod, you can change from the vanilla start and start closer to Morthal, and regarding the claws, the more Boons/Temptations you find (after choosing a path in the cave) the better the damage on the claws

are them temptations/boons placed or generated?

They're randomly generated in chests and containers, the Book of Tiefling guide book explains everything you need to know about the mod

i tryed looking for it in the .pdf with no luck xD

post-268020-0-11596100-1482139345_thumb.jpgpost-268020-0-04620100-1482139346_thumb.jpg

From the PDF, basically they're randomly generated anywhere, no specific locations as far as I'm aware

They're randomly generated in chests and containers, the Book of Tiefling guide book explains everything you need to know about the mod

attachicon.gif1.JPGattachicon.gif2.JPG

From the PDF, basically they're randomly generated anywhere, no specific locations as far as I'm aware

about to start a new char, i know where 1-2 are 1 mara and 1 temptation, will see if they are there still.

what skill effect claws?

Yes, the start for Tiefling is quite difficult, but Tief really does have to get to Morthal and choose a Path so you can receive Prayer or Oblivion Teleport. You won't be able to regenerate enough Health without them. You can get some small amount of regen from eating food, but not enough to survive very long.

Not sure what you experienced with Tief putting her claws away. Although if Tief is really hurt she may be going into bleedout and not respond to your directions.

Are there any specific kinds of mods, like ones that would affect hand textures/meshes, that could have caused the problem?

Also, as a suggestion for a future update (if there are plans for them) would it perhaps be possible to potentially use the claw textures similar to the Xivilai claws from the Just For Men mod by Slof?

attachicon.gif20161218182733_1.jpg

(Or if not, would I be able to replace the current claw texture/model used, as I have no knowledge or experience with modding, with Slof's one? I ask more for person preference regarding the appearance than anything)

what skill effect claws?

If you're using a mod like the Alternate Start - Live Another Life mod, you can change from the vanilla start and start closer to Morthal, and regarding the claws, the more Boons/Temptations you find (after choosing a path in the cave) the better the damage on the claws

Thanks for the tip about Xivilai claws. I will check them out.

EDIT: The Xivilai seem to be discontinued so I won't be able to make use of their claws it seems.

attachicon.gif1.JPGattachicon.gif2.JPG

about to start a new char, i know where 1-2 are 1 mara and 1 temptation, will see if they are there still.

Boons and Temptations are randomly generated, so they will be in different places every time you start a new character. I did this so that every game will give you a different experience. Although I have noticed that The College of Winterhold almost always has some in Wardrobes / Drawers throughout the sleeping areas.

• 4 weeks later...

I stupidly tried playing without the 2.1.1 patch and was pleased that the 2.1.1 patch automatically turns off the transformation when you get too weak. This makes the race playable, but I would also like an option for a stable severely weakened state in order to not have to worry about aggravated guards breaking other mod's scenario scripts.

I stupidly tried playing without the 2.1.1 patch and was pleased that the 2.1.1 patch automatically turns off the transformation when you get too weak. This makes the race playable, but I would also like an option for a stable severely weakened state in order to not have to worry about aggravated guards breaking other mod's scenario scripts.

Hi nbanyan

I have not encountered any scenarios where Tief breaks other mods scripts. Could you give me an example so I can check it out please.

Cheers,

dePog

Edit: If you are referring to Tief dying from bleedout, then you can turn off bleedout at the Temple of decision.

I'm haven't actually tested it yet, but I imagine the guards attacking you on sight would disrupt the Prison Overhaul Parade or Pillory scenario as well as other scenes that require a lot of time in town. I will give a report when I manage to try running the scenarios myself.

One small note, however. As I am running Realistic Needs and Diseases and Bathing in Skyrim it is extremely hard to have any stamina at all (initially I thought the zero stamina was a feature of the restraints). Due to this I think it would be nice to have an option to have magicka be an alternative to stamina for maintaining the transformations.

Also, is there a way to remove the transformation without the magicka cost of recasting it (without using the console)? When I tried playing 2.0.4 I died routinely because I often didn't have enough magicka to recast the transformation spell.

EDIT: The Xivilai seem to be discontinued so I won't be able to make use of their claws it seems.

Would perhaps the claws from Accessorize be possible, since looking at them in-game, they appear to be the same claws? I'm assuming that the mod has both male and female forms of the claws used, as it has both "claws (color)" and "M claws (color)" [Which I'm assuming are the female and male versions of the claws in-game?]

If necessary I can take some screenshots of them.

Would perhaps the claws from Accessorize be possible, since looking at them in-game, they appear to be the same claws? I'm assuming that the mod has both male and female forms of the claws used, as it has both "claws (color)" and "M claws (color)" [Which I'm assuming are the female and male versions of the claws in-game?]

If necessary I can take some screenshots of them.

Thanks. I'll check it out