Had some success, realised I wasn't actually using the proper 3BBB Amazing body and it gave me more tatto. But even when in full covered, it will always leave the front and some lines right around the butt uncovered.

Not that big of a deal but was wondering if you knew of a potential quick fix.

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2024.04.20 - 09.36.37.87.png

On 4/19/2024 at 10:10 PM, kurokurokurokuro said:

Only half worked. The body stay "normal" while only the head is covered in the scale.

Is it because I'm using the 3BA body? :( Really don't want to get it of it since it's necessary for most physics clothes

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2024.04.19 - 14.09.24.34.png

Body type doesn't matter. Both CBBE 3BA and BHUNP will work OK

Usually get the reverse issue from some users (body showing scales, but head not working)

I would look at SKEE64.ini in a text editor (its a file in the RaceMenu mod)
path to find it is
Data\Skyrim SE\mods\Racemenu\SKSE\Plugins

make sure Overlays are ON
bEnableOverlays=1

and the Body Overlay section has sufficient layers

for example ....
[Overlays/Body] ; "Body [Ovl#]" and "Body [SOvl#]"
; Determines how many body overlays there should be
iNumOverlays=12 ; Default[6]
iSpellOverlays=1 ; Default[1]

Hope that helps.

Cheers

image.png

21 hours ago, kurokurokurokuro said:

Had some success, realised I wasn't actually using the proper 3BBB Amazing body and it gave me more tatto. But even when in full covered, it will always leave the front and some lines right around the butt uncovered.

Not that big of a deal but was wondering if you knew of a potential quick fix.

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2024.04.20 - 09.36.37.87.png

ahh, only just noticed this post, so disregard my previous post

The sections that are left blank are there on purpose. Otherwise I would have to release Tiefling in multiple formats to cater for all the various body possibilities (CBBE, 3BA, UNP, BHUNP, TBD, etc. etc.)

Sorry.

2 hours ago, dePog said:

ahh, only just noticed this post, so disregard my previous post

The sections that are left blank are there on purpose. Otherwise I would have to release Tiefling in multiple formats to cater for all the various body possibilities (CBBE, 3BA, UNP, BHUNP, TBD, etc. etc.)

Sorry.

Thank you for the explaination! If it's intended then no problem at all.

Your apologies are accepted. Thank you for the great mod!😇

Hey so i hope i am not being to much of a pain but is there anyway to remove the thing that stops me from wearing enchanted jewlery? i am asking from an RP standpoint because i got a necklace from a mod that i was planning on rp it being a gift from my characters mother but everytime i try wear it since it is enchanted the game gives me the effect so yeah.

or can someone tell me how i would edit the source code to remove this effect if there is not already an option in game to do it.

6 hours ago, WolfPack51942 said:

Hey so i hope i am not being to much of a pain but is there anyway to remove the thing that stops me from wearing enchanted jewlery? i am asking from an RP standpoint because i got a necklace from a mod that i was planning on rp it being a gift from my characters mother but everytime i try wear it since it is enchanted the game gives me the effect so yeah.

or can someone tell me how i would edit the source code to remove this effect if there is not already an option in game to do it.

Yeah, but I just have to think about the easiest way for you to do it. Be back in a bit

EDIT:
OK. Not sure how skilled you are at using xEdit, but here goes

1. Start xEdit
  2. Right click and "Select None"
  3. Select Tiefling, and the mod that has your Enchanted Jewelery
  4. When its loaded, expand the Jewlery mod and highlight the piece (probably in "Armor")
  5. Right click the item and select "Copy as OverRide into"
  6. It will ask where you want to copy it to, and show you a list
  7. Choose "New File esl"
  8. It will ask you to name this new file, write something like "Jewelery Tiefling Patch", or whatever you like
  9. You will now see that as a new mod below Tiefling and your Jewelery Mod
  10. Right click the new mod and choose "Add Master"
  11. From the list it shows, choose "Tiefling"
  12. Expand the Armor section of the patch, and highlight the Jewelery piece
  13. Now on the right hand side pane, go to "Keywords"
  14. Right click the blank line just above the other keywords and choose "Add"
  15. Start typing in "ArmorMaterialTiefling" (at some point you'll probably see it appear on the list)
  16. Once that is showing in your Keywords, you can close xEdit, BUT .......................

17. MAKE SURE YOUR NEW PATCH IS THE ONLY MOD TICKED BEFORE CLICKING OK

You should now have a new mod
Make sure it is below Tiefling and the original Jewelery mod in both your mod list and Plug-in list

Edited by dePog

I've unfortunately given up on making this mod work on LE for now.
The nails have no texture, I tried the texture patch did not work. Then I tried downloading the original hn66 mod and extracting the textures/meshes from that in  to no effect, they do appear in outfit studio with textures, so i am a bit stumped on this one.
The cuffs on the hands do not appear, even though i can see they are "equipped" under equipment in console, neck collar does work as intended.
I have no idea if there is some weird conflict going on, I put it at the bottom of my load order and it was still acting like this. If anyone has any idea, I'd appreciate it.