this mod seems really interesting, but as someone who isnt fond of playing a female character, is there ever going to be a version where it plays properly for a male character and not just a female?

hmmmm....  does Molag Bal fancy boys? He's not what you'd call a morally upstanding citizen so I suppose he could swing both ways, lol.

My problem is that way back when I started this mod I didn't know much about modding, so I based the Tiefling on the Lunari mod which is for females only. If I was starting the mod now i wouldn't have painted myself into the same corner. I have thought about rewriting the mod, but it is so involved that I don't know if I have the patience to start from scratch.

The Lunari males just look like Nords, however I will re-investigate whether I can get them to function as Tieflings. Stay tuned, lol :)

Cheers

dePog

Hi dePog

I think I found what I was doing wrong. Instead of teleporting back out of the temple with the Z key I've been bring up the map and fast traveling to where I want to go next. Wouldn't that cause things to think I'm still in the temple? I've managed to get back to Oblivion two more times now by teleporting back out of the temple first. It seems that the problem has been me.

Thanks

this mod seems really interesting, but as someone who isnt fond of playing a female character, is there ever going to be a version where it plays properly for a male character and not just a female?

hmmmm....  does Molag Bal fancy boys? He's not what you'd call a morally upstanding citizen so I suppose he could swing both ways, lol.

My problem is that way back when I started this mod I didn't know much about modding, so I based the Tiefling on the Lunari mod which is for females only. If I was starting the mod now i wouldn't have painted myself into the same corner. I have thought about rewriting the mod, but it is so involved that I don't know if I have the patience to start from scratch.

The Lunari males just look like Nords, however I will re-investigate whether I can get them to function as Tieflings. Stay tuned, lol :)

Cheers

dePog

the biggest thing is that the starting items dont render on male characters, they just make the hands/feet disappear, while equipping the claws either turns the hands invisible or puts on an odd glove texture

if i had any modding experience i could probably do something about it myself, but sadly i have none

Hi dePog

I think I found what I was doing wrong. Instead of teleporting back out of the temple with the Z key I've been bring up the map and fast traveling to where I want to go next. Wouldn't that cause things to think I'm still in the temple? I've managed to get back to Oblivion two more times now by teleporting back out of the temple first. It seems that the problem has been me.

Thanks

Yes, that would cause the problem. There is a global variable that toggles on when teleporting to the Temple and toggles off when teleporting out of the Temple. If you don't teleport out then the toggle stays on and the game thinks you are still in the Temple.

Glad you worked it out OK.

Cheers,

dePog

Cheers

dePog

the biggest thing is that the starting items dont render on male characters, they just make the hands/feet disappear, while equipping the claws either turns the hands invisible or puts on an odd glove texture

if i had any modding experience i could probably do something about it myself, but sadly i have none

Yes, the claws are provided by HN66's mod that also changes the hands (which are female) so they don't work on males. I will have to make a number of scripting changes to get males working properly. It may even have to be packaged as a different mod, but I am not sure yet until I start scratching around inside CK again.

Guest vladimire159

Whenever I morph to human form my health starts slowly decreasing in chunks, but sleeping, waiting, and fast travel don't affect the health decrease. I think it seems similar to the wounds maybe? but summoning the medic and praying to mara does nothing. Any idea what to do about this?

Whenever I morph to human form my health starts slowly decreasing in chunks, but sleeping, waiting, and fast travel don't affect the health decrease. I think it seems similar to the wounds maybe? but summoning the medic and praying to mara does nothing. Any idea what to do about this?

So I can check it out, are you using Morph or Transform? Transform gives you a blue sheen, but you still see your tail and horns. Morph removes your tail and horns.

Guest vladimire159

So I can check it out, are you using Morph or Transform? Transform gives you a blue sheen, but you still see your tail and horns. Morph removes your tail and horns.

Morph

Morph

Yeah, it seems Morph is not working like it should. It should regen like Transformation. However, I  am working on a major update atm to incorporate Male Tieflings, so I will fix the Morph with the release of that update.

Guest vladimire159

Morph

Yeah, it seems Morph is not working like it should. It should regen like Transformation. However, I  am working on a major update atm to incorporate Male Tieflings, so I will fix the Morph with the release of that update.

Is there any way I could turn off kill on sight while I wait for the update?

Morph

Is there any way I could turn off kill on sight while I wait for the update?

If you use Transform instead of Morph you will be OK. It will drain your health and stamina too, but if you go into a tavern and transform back to Tiefling form (unglamoured) then press T and wait one hour it will return all the lost stamina (make sure there are no Vigilants or Bounty Hunters in the Tavern).

Version 2.0.0
Male Tieflings have now arrived !!!

Much of the Tiefling mod has been rewritten to accommodate the arrival of male Tieflings. You can now choose to be male or female at the start of the game with only minor variations in gameplay. Because of the major changes you cannot upgrade from an existing Savegame. You will need to start a new character. The major nature of this upgrade is why I have jumped the version numbers up to 2.0.0

- New Pre-requisite Mod - To play as a male Tiefling you will need to have Schlongs of Skyrim loaded before the Tiefling mod. Because Tieflings are a custom race you will notice that the male starts the game without his "equipment". However, it will magically appear after about 1 minute into the game when Molag does his thing. After 7 Boons or Temptations you may notice that your Tiefling's schlong has disappeared. If that happens, go into the MCM SOS menu where you can select a replacement, lol. If you only plan on playing as a female then you don't need SOS.

- AOE Blasts - Obviously a male Tiefling can't have souls captured in a womb so the associated AOE blasts will have their names changed to Soul Blast, Soul Shock and Soul Twins. Also the male will have not have white and black wombs, but white and black Balls. Yes, I know that sounds painful, but I had to put the souls somewhere, lol.

- Claws - There are no long nails made for males so I have had to give the male Tiefling extendable steel claws (similar to Wolverine). They will apply the same damage and function as the female claws.

- Wounds and Armor - Up till now Tiefling has not gained any benefit from wearing armor (after collecting 7 Mara's Boons) with regard to the level of damage caused from Bleedout. Now the bleedout takes the armor into consideration and reduces damage applied. The better the armor that Tief is wearing, the lower the bleedout. It also takes into account how many pieces of armor you are wearing. For the lowest bleedout you would need to be wearing a Dragonplate cuirass, gauntlets, boots, helmet and shield. As a rule Heavy armour will give more bleedout reduction than light armor.

- Chains? - There are no equivalent chains or cuffs for male characters so Molag has had to come up with a different way of degrading his son. The neck, wrist and ankle chains have been replaced by piercings to the male's nipples, navel and schlong. Ouch!

- Right Hand Claws - Both male and female Tieflings will now start the game with both dual handed and right handed claws, plus the shield / ward spell. No need to go the Temple to have them added. Remember the dual handed claws do 20% more damage.

- Tiefling Morph - Fixed some issues including the extra slow movement speed. Running whilst Morphed will now be the same as when Glamoured.

Hey, I'm trying to get this to work, but for some reason the textures are all off. Body skin just looks black unless I'm zoomed in really close. In addition, breasts on the female model are enormous despite having CBBE slim (they're too big for curvy too) and the nipples are also really long. Any ideas? If I don't select either Lunari or Tiefling in RaceMenu at character creation I don't have these issues.

The mods I'm using that aren't part of basic requirements are:

Bodyslide (I added this because I thought it might help - the problem exists before it)

Caliente's Vanilla Outfits for CBBE

FNIS Creature Pack (can't see how this would be affecting it, and I tested without it so it isn't this)

SKyUI(problem existed before I added this)

Unofficial Patches(Disabled them and nothing changed)

The full list of mods I have installed(because I feel like I missed a sub-dependency or something) is:

Acquisitive Soul Gems Multithreaded International

Bodyslide and Outfit Studio

CBBE

FNISv5.5

FNISv5.5Fix1

FNIS Creature Pack 5.3

Gatti 14 Yumiko Suits for CBBE3

HDT Breast and Butt Physics - TBBP BBP Supported - Standard - No collision

HDT Physics Extensions

HN66s Hands and Nails

Lunari Race v1.70

RaceCompatibility with fixes

RaceMenu 3.4.4

Realistic Ragdolls and Force

SkyUI

Throwing Dart

Tiefling

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended

Edit:

post-353294-0-87338100-1457926452_thumb.jpg

Edit 2: Not installing CBBE at all fixed it somewhat, although nipples are still enormous - Not sure if it's supposed to look like that but I kind of doubt it. Also, are the different skin colors from the OP part of this mod or do I need something else?

post-353294-0-47438400-1457928086_thumb.jpg

Edit 3: It has something to do with the Lunari custom body - reinstalling with the normal one fixed everything.

Hey, I'm trying to get this to work, but for some reason the textures are all off. Body skin just looks black unless I'm zoomed in really close. In addition, breasts on the female model are enormous despite having CBBE slim (they're too big for curvy too) and the nipples are also really long. Any ideas? If I don't select either Lunari or Tiefling in RaceMenu at character creation I don't have these issues.

The mods I'm using that aren't part of basic requirements are:

Bodyslide (I added this because I thought it might help - the problem exists before it)

FNIS Creature Pack (can't see how this would be affecting it, and I tested without it so it isn't this)

SKyUI(problem existed before I added this)

Unofficial Patches(Disabled them and nothing changed)

The full list of mods I have installed(because I feel like I missed a sub-dependency or something) is:

Acquisitive Soul Gems Multithreaded International

Bodyslide and Outfit Studio

CBBE

FNISv5.5

FNISv5.5Fix1

FNIS Creature Pack 5.3

Gatti 14 Yumiko Suits for CBBE3

HDT Breast and Butt Physics - TBBP BBP Supported - Standard - No collision

HDT Physics Extensions

HN66s Hands and Nails

Lunari Race v1.70

RaceCompatibility with fixes

RaceMenu 3.4.4

Realistic Ragdolls and Force

SkyUI

Throwing Dart

Tiefling

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended

Edit:

Edit 2: Not installing CBBE at all fixed it somewhat, although nipples are still enormous - Not sure if it's supposed to look like that but I kind of doubt it. Also, are the different skin colors from the OP part of this mod or do I need something else?

Edit 3: It has something to do with the Lunari custom body - reinstalling with the normal one fixed everything.

Last pic looks about right. The large nipples are a 'feature' of Tiefling. If they bother you, then change them in bodyslide. You'll find her body preset here, then after you have altered the body save the preset (hold down Ctrl whilst clicking build), then copy paste the two files (femalebody_0 and femalebody_1)

from

Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide

to

Data\meshes\bhakti\lunari\actors\character\character assets

Hey DePog great job on the 2.0.

I have however seemingly come across an issue that seems to be related to the new chains.

Whenever my female tiefling has sex she loses all stamina. full stamina before empty after.  Looking at her even though the character is displaying the neck, wrist and ankle chains they aren't items in her visible inventory and looking in the console using showinventory they arent there either showinventory output below...

showinventory

Vaiire (00000014) has 57 items:
46 - Lockpick (0000000A)
7982 - Gold (0000000F)
11 - Potion of Minor Healing (0003EADD)
2 - Black Soul Gem (0002E500) (None)
1 - Ring of Destruction (00100E00) (100,100.00%) - Outfit ''
---> BAD EDITOR ID (0008E842)
1 - Iron Helmet of Restoration (000AD595) (100,100.00%)
---> BAD EDITOR ID (00012E4C)
---> BAD EDITOR ID (000BABFE)
---> BAD EDITOR ID (000BABFF)
1 - Draught of True Shot (00039949)
1 - Enchanter's Draught (00039D02)
1 - Lesser Soul Gem (0002E4E5) (Lesser)
1 - Draught of the Defender (0003989B)
1 - Meridia's Beacon (0004E4E6)
1 - Grand Soul Gem (0002E4FC) (None)
1 - (142128AE) (100,100.00%)
---> BAD EDITOR ID (1411A5A0)
1 - (142128AD) (100,100.00%)
---> BAD EDITOR ID (1411A5A3)
1 - (14000D74) (100,100.00%) - Worn
---> BAD EDITOR ID (14000D69)
1 - (142128AF) (100,100.00%)
---> BAD EDITOR ID (1411A5A4)
1 - (140507E4) (100,100.00%) - Worn
---> BAD EDITOR ID (14000D6C)
1 - (14000D77) (100,100.00%) - Worn
---> BAD EDITOR ID (14000D6B)
1 - Tiefling Dragonborn Essence (1410AE6E)
1 - Pickaxe (000E3C16) (100,100.00%)
1 - Imperial Missive (00039C8E)
1 - Tiefling Claws - Dragon (1401CE62) (100,100.00%) - Worn
1 - Tiefling Claws - Dragon RH (14459EAA) (100,100.00%)
1 - Tiefling Claws - Venom RH (14459EAB) (100,100.00%)
1 - Tiefling Claws - Venom (1401CE64) (100,100.00%)
1 - (141EF169) (100,100.00%) - Worn
---> BAD EDITOR ID (000F44C5)
---> BAD EDITOR ID (000F44C3)
---> BAD EDITOR ID (141EF168)
1 - (14325116) (100,100.00%) - Worn
---> BAD EDITOR ID (14003DEE)
1 - (14325117) (100,100.00%)
---> BAD EDITOR ID (14320007)
1 - Womb - Black - Filled (1438F660) (Grand)
1 - (1411A5CF) (100,100.00%)
---> BAD EDITOR ID (1411A5CA)
1 - (140012CE) (100,100.00%)
---> BAD EDITOR ID (1411A5C5)
1 - (140012D0) (100,100.00%)
---> BAD EDITOR ID (1411A5C7)
1 - (1411A5CD) (100,100.00%)
---> BAD EDITOR ID (1411A5C8)
1 - (1411A5CC) (100,100.00%) - Worn
---> BAD EDITOR ID (1411A5C6)
1 - (1411A5CB) (100,100.00%)
---> BAD EDITOR ID (1411A5C4)
1 - (140012CC) (100,100.00%)
---> BAD EDITOR ID (1411A5C3)
1 - (1411A5CE) (100,100.00%)
---> BAD EDITOR ID (1411A5C9)
1 - Key to Breezehome (00093B08)
4 - Mara's Boon (143CC279)
1 - Unusual Gem (0009DFBB)
1 - Womb - White - Filled (1438F661) (Grand)
1 - (000001F4) (100,100.00%)
3 - Petty Soul Gem (0002E4E3) (Petty)
2 - Lost Knife Cage Key (00034C91)
1 - Honey Nut Treat (00064B38)
1 - Cultists' Orders (040331C2)
1 - Common Soul Gem (0002E4E6) (None)
1 - Potion of Pickpocketing (0003EB31)
3 - Lesser Soul Gem (0002E4E4) (None)
1 - Blacksmith's Potion (0003EB2E)
2 - Petty Soul Gem (0002E4E2) (None)
1 - Potion of Alteration (0003EB36)
1 - Potion of Healing (0003EADE)

I expect that regardless of any tags the chains are getting un-equipped when stripping occurs at the start of a sex animation (though it seems to happen even if i set no items to strip in the sexlab MCM)

or did you make Tief a nun !?!

Appreciate any assistance you can give ...

Thanks

Torkya

Hey DePog great job on the 2.0.

I have however seemingly come across an issue that seems to be related to the new chains.

Whenever my female tiefling has sex she loses all stamina. full stamina before empty after.  Looking at her even though the character is displaying the neck, wrist and ankle chains they aren't items in her visible inventory and looking in the console using showinventory they arent there either showinventory output below...

showinventory

Vaiire (00000014) has 57 items:

46 - Lockpick (0000000A)

7982 - Gold (0000000F)

11 - Potion of Minor Healing (0003EADD)

2 - Black Soul Gem (0002E500) (None)

1 - Ring of Destruction (00100E00) (100,100.00%) - Outfit ''

---> BAD EDITOR ID (0008E842)

1 - Iron Helmet of Restoration (000AD595) (100,100.00%)

---> BAD EDITOR ID (00012E4C)

---> BAD EDITOR ID (000BABFE)

---> BAD EDITOR ID (000BABFF)

1 - Draught of True Shot (00039949)

1 - Enchanter's Draught (00039D02)

1 - Lesser Soul Gem (0002E4E5) (Lesser)

1 - Draught of the Defender (0003989B)

1 - Meridia's Beacon (0004E4E6)

1 - Grand Soul Gem (0002E4FC) (None)

1 - (142128AE) (100,100.00%)

---> BAD EDITOR ID (1411A5A0)

1 - (142128AD) (100,100.00%)

---> BAD EDITOR ID (1411A5A3)

1 - (14000D74) (100,100.00%) - Worn

---> BAD EDITOR ID (14000D69)

1 - (142128AF) (100,100.00%)

---> BAD EDITOR ID (1411A5A4)

1 - (140507E4) (100,100.00%) - Worn

---> BAD EDITOR ID (14000D6C)

1 - (14000D77) (100,100.00%) - Worn

---> BAD EDITOR ID (14000D6B)

1 - Tiefling Dragonborn Essence (1410AE6E)

1 - Pickaxe (000E3C16) (100,100.00%)

1 - Imperial Missive (00039C8E)

1 - Tiefling Claws - Dragon (1401CE62) (100,100.00%) - Worn

1 - Tiefling Claws - Dragon RH (14459EAA) (100,100.00%)

1 - Tiefling Claws - Venom RH (14459EAB) (100,100.00%)

1 - Tiefling Claws - Venom (1401CE64) (100,100.00%)

1 - (141EF169) (100,100.00%) - Worn

---> BAD EDITOR ID (000F44C5)

---> BAD EDITOR ID (000F44C3)

---> BAD EDITOR ID (141EF168)

1 - (14325116) (100,100.00%) - Worn

---> BAD EDITOR ID (14003DEE)

1 - (14325117) (100,100.00%)

---> BAD EDITOR ID (14320007)

1 - Womb - Black - Filled (1438F660) (Grand)

1 - (1411A5CF) (100,100.00%)

---> BAD EDITOR ID (1411A5CA)

1 - (140012CE) (100,100.00%)

---> BAD EDITOR ID (1411A5C5)

1 - (140012D0) (100,100.00%)

---> BAD EDITOR ID (1411A5C7)

1 - (1411A5CD) (100,100.00%)

---> BAD EDITOR ID (1411A5C8)

1 - (1411A5CC) (100,100.00%) - Worn

---> BAD EDITOR ID (1411A5C6)

1 - (1411A5CB) (100,100.00%)

---> BAD EDITOR ID (1411A5C4)

1 - (140012CC) (100,100.00%)

---> BAD EDITOR ID (1411A5C3)

1 - (1411A5CE) (100,100.00%)

---> BAD EDITOR ID (1411A5C9)

1 - Key to Breezehome (00093B08)

4 - Mara's Boon (143CC279)

1 - Unusual Gem (0009DFBB)

1 - Womb - White - Filled (1438F661) (Grand)

1 - (000001F4) (100,100.00%)

3 - Petty Soul Gem (0002E4E3) (Petty)

2 - Lost Knife Cage Key (00034C91)

1 - Honey Nut Treat (00064B38)

1 - Cultists' Orders (040331C2)

1 - Common Soul Gem (0002E4E6) (None)

1 - Potion of Pickpocketing (0003EB31)

3 - Lesser Soul Gem (0002E4E4) (None)

1 - Blacksmith's Potion (0003EB2E)

2 - Petty Soul Gem (0002E4E2) (None)

1 - Potion of Alteration (0003EB36)

1 - Potion of Healing (0003EADE)

I expect that regardless of any tags the chains are getting un-equipped when stripping occurs at the start of a sex animation (though it seems to happen even if i set no items to strip in the sexlab MCM)

or did you make Tief a nun !?!

Appreciate any assistance you can give ...

Thanks

Torkya

The female chains were not changed in v2. I just made them invisible to the inventory. If the chains are visible on her body during sex then they are equipped and the stamina loss must be due to something else. Let me know what sexlab mods are you using and I will see if I can replicate the issue.

BTW Sister Tief hopes the Blessings of Mara may be upon you, lol.

Thanks DePog.

Typically I get a "removed anti wound rating 0.000000" message when it happens... 

Mod list is fairly short ( I initially thought it was related to Defeat but the issue persisted after removing defeat and restarting a clean save).

All the required (including SoS)

Overlays plugin for racemenu

CBBE

Bodyslide

FNIS Sexy Move

FNIS Creature Pack

KJ Tattoos 4k

Phinix No Friendly Fire

Race Compatibility with fixes

Realistic Force

HDT Physics Extensions

HDT Breast and Butt Physics (note both with and without collision seem to work fine with 2.0 )

Female Facial Animation

SexLab 1.161b

SexLab Aroused

SexLab Solutions

Blush when aroused

SexLab Eager NPCs

Auto Unequip Ammo

JContainers

SLAnim Loader

MfgCOnsole

Remodelled Armor for CBBE

Dangerous Nights 2

CLAMS

Body Options - CBBE

XP32 Maxumim Skeleton Extended

Better Vampire Fangs Only

Less Intrusive HUD

ConSkrybe

All these plus Defeat were in use prior to Tiefling 2.0 and this issue did not occur.

Thanks DePog.

Typically I get a "removed anti wound rating 0.000000" message when it happens... 

Mod list is fairly short ( I initially thought it was related to Defeat but the issue persisted after removing defeat and restarting a clean save).

All the required (including SoS)

Overlays plugin for racemenu

CBBE

Bodyslide

FNIS Sexy Move

FNIS Creature Pack

KJ Tattoos 4k

Phinix No Friendly Fire

Race Compatibility with fixes

Realistic Force

HDT Physics Extensions

HDT Breast and Butt Physics (note both with and without collision seem to work fine with 2.0 )

Female Facial Animation

SexLab 1.161b

SexLab Aroused

SexLab Solutions

Blush when aroused

SexLab Eager NPCs

Auto Unequip Ammo

JContainers

SLAnim Loader

MfgCOnsole

Remodelled Armor for CBBE

Dangerous Nights 2

CLAMS

Body Options - CBBE

XP32 Maxumim Skeleton Extended

Better Vampire Fangs Only

Less Intrusive HUD

ConSkrybe

All these plus Defeat were in use prior to Tiefling 2.0 and this issue did not occur.

The anti wound message is an old message that should not appear. It seems that a couple of scripts did not get packed. See if the v2.0.1 upgrade fixes your stamina drain. Let me know either way please.

My apologies

dePog

Last pic looks about right. The large nipples are a 'feature' of Tiefling. If they bother you, then change them in bodyslide. You'll find her body preset here, then after you have altered the body save the preset (hold down Ctrl whilst clicking build), then copy paste the two files (femalebody_0 and femalebody_1)

from

Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide

to

Data\meshes\bhakti\lunari\actors\character\character assets

The overall body proportions are kind of weird too, it didn't really look like your screenshots. In any event, I'm pretty satisfied with what I have and if the only thing that doesn't work is the jiggle physics, well, that's not really my thing anyway. Thanks for the response :)

Edit: When Tiefling installs, it tries to overwrite a head mesh or something from Lunari - this is probably connected, because reinstalling Tiefling and allowing the overwrite shut down my hair and face mods.

all good. we appreciate your efforts and help. :D

edit: bugger it's removed the wound resist message but hasn't fixed my sex draining stamina issue.

Ok, I will load up the sexlab mods you are using and see what I can find.

I'm also starting a new tiefling sto see what happens when I enable them one at a time

I just loaded in most of your sexlab mods. As default the Defeat mod took stamina off Tief during a rape. However, if you go into the Defeat settings and look under 'Player as Victim', then scroll down to 'Weakening Effects', then untick 'Exhausted'

That stopped stamina loss for my Tiefling.