I'm haven't actually tested it yet, but I imagine the guards attacking you on sight would disrupt the Prison Overhaul Parade or Pillory scenario as well as other scenes that require a lot of time in town. I will give a report when I manage to try running the scenarios myself.

One small note, however. As I am running Realistic Needs and Diseases and Bathing in Skyrim it is extremely hard to have any stamina at all (initially I thought the zero stamina was a feature of the restraints). Due to this I think it would be nice to have an option to have magicka be an alternative to stamina for maintaining the transformations.

Also, is there a way to remove the transformation without the magicka cost of recasting it (without using the console)? When I tried playing 2.0.4 I died routinely because I often didn't have enough magicka to recast the transformation spell.

Because Tiefling is a game overhaul that also adds the Tiefling Race, I can't divorce the overhaul changes from the race. My main aim when I started this mod was to change the way Skyrim is played. I wanted a more stealthy type game. Rather than run into a group of 20 enemy with my uber armor and sword of instant death, I wanted the game to require more thought and strategy when attacking and solving quests.

The idea behind stamina being drained whilst transformed is to show the strain that the glamour effect puts on Tief's body. That is why she pukes when the glamour is finally removed. As of the latest versions, Tief won't die from staying glamoured too long, she'll just lose the glamour. If you get the first perk of the Illusion tree that will halve the magicka cost of the Transform spell.

Tief is not very good at being a Town Girl, sorry. If you want to spend most of the game in towns then I can only suggest using a different race.

dePog

Between the KoS and the Wounds effect, any encounter with guards in an attempt to go to jail results in death. The transform doesn't work for getting around this with Prison Overhaul since zero stamina is part of it's capture sequence. So I'm just going to ignore Prison Overhaul this play-through. The only way I've managed to land in jail is through the Death Alternative/Defeat option to go to jail if killed by a guard, but this is a normal prison scene with a high chance of dying when released if not prepared.

I also tried testing Slaverun. It seems ok (slavers kill all the guards rather quickly) but I ran into a wall with its scripts being difficult; I think it may have problems with some of my other mods, so I'll have to put it off until later also.

Otherwise, after choosing a path (Mara) it's quite playable and unique. For some reason, however, after using alternate start it auto-unequips any of the Tiefling claws but allows common weapons and also allows armor. The claws work perfectly in the cell, however. It's still playable due to the impressive strength of the shield and pulse skills, but I will continue to dissect my mod list to try to find the culprit.

Between the KoS and the Wounds effect, any encounter with guards in an attempt to go to jail results in death. The transform doesn't work for getting around this with Prison Overhaul since zero stamina is part of it's capture sequence. So I'm just going to ignore Prison Overhaul this play-through. The only way I've managed to land in jail is through the Death Alternative/Defeat option to go to jail if killed by a guard, but this is a normal prison scene with a high chance of dying when released if not prepared.

I also tried testing Slaverun. It seems ok (slavers kill all the guards rather quickly) but I ran into a wall with its scripts being difficult; I think it may have problems with some of my other mods, so I'll have to put it off until later also.

Otherwise, after choosing a path (Mara) it's quite playable and unique. For some reason, however, after using alternate start it auto-unequips any of the Tiefling claws but allows common weapons and also allows armor. The claws work perfectly in the cell, however. It's still playable due to the impressive strength of the shield and pulse skills, but I will continue to dissect my mod list to try to find the culprit.

seeing as how prison overhaul is about being within a town for long periods of time, and being around guards, where tiefling is the opposite, I'm going to go out on a limb and say that they aren't compatible with each other, and suggest that you don't play with both, play with one or the other

I'm haven't actually tested it yet, but I imagine the guards attacking you on sight would disrupt the Prison Overhaul Parade or Pillory scenario as well as other scenes that require a lot of time in town. I will give a report when I manage to try running the scenarios myself.

One small note, however. As I am running Realistic Needs and Diseases and Bathing in Skyrim it is extremely hard to have any stamina at all (initially I thought the zero stamina was a feature of the restraints). Due to this I think it would be nice to have an option to have magicka be an alternative to stamina for maintaining the transformations.

Also, is there a way to remove the transformation without the magicka cost of recasting it (without using the console)? When I tried playing 2.0.4 I died routinely because I often didn't have enough magicka to recast the transformation spell.

Because Tiefling is a game overhaul that also adds the Tiefling Race, I can't divorce the overhaul changes from the race. My main aim when I started this mod was to change the way Skyrim is played. I wanted a more stealthy type game. Rather than run into a group of 20 enemy with my uber armor and sword of instant death, I wanted the game to require more thought and strategy when attacking and solving quests.

The idea behind stamina being drained whilst transformed is to show the strain that the glamour effect puts on Tief's body. That is why she pukes when the glamour is finally removed. As of the latest versions, Tief won't die from staying glamoured too long, she'll just lose the glamour. If you get the first perk of the Illusion tree that will halve the magicka cost of the Transform spell.

Tief is not very good at being a Town Girl, sorry. If you want to spend most of the game in towns then I can only suggest using a different race.

dePog

If I may make a suggestion about it since following Mara's path is supposed to save you from Molag Bal, perhaps adding a new tier of reward for following Mara's path, where after collecting say, 50 boons, because you don't want it to be too easy, Mara frees you from the curse of being KOS?

I have used alternate start with Tiefling and had no issue with the claws. However, I will revisit Alternate Start just to make sure.

There is also an activation stone in the Temple of Decision that fixes most claw issues. It is the first stone directly in front of you when you teleport in.

seeing as how prison overhaul is about being within a town for long periods of time, and being around guards, where tiefling is the opposite, I'm going to go out on a limb and say that they aren't compatible with each other, and suggest that you don't play with both, play with one or the other

dePog

If I may make a suggestion about it since following Mara's path is supposed to save you from Molag Bal, perhaps adding a new tier of reward for following Mara's path, where after collecting say, 50 boons, because you don't want it to be too easy, Mara frees you from the curse of being KOS?

Sounds like a reasonable idea, although I think I might go insane collecting 50 Boons, lol. Perhaps something like 20 would be possible.

BTW: I have released version 2.4.0 on Nexus, but because the file size is over 100mb I haven't made it available on LL yet. I will have to split it up, but I am away for a couple of days so I'll do it when I get back.

Started with 2.4 now and found that the auto-unequip claws bug was caused by some incompatability with SPERG. Also, with the added buffs to food the food no is flagged for Realistic Needs and Diseases satiation requirements, so I've had too move Tiefling to before RND in the load order and do without the buffs. I've yet to find a single boon or temptation yet, but the gameplay is excellent so far.

Thank you for all your hard work and creativity.

OVERVIEW OF LAST 3 VERSION CHANGES

TIEFLING VERSION 2.5.1
1. Molag penalty or reward. When teleporting to Oblivion, Molag will now grant you extra health as a reward, or lower your health as a punishment. If your arrival in Oblivion is greater than two days since your last visit, then Molag will celebrate your strength and worthiness by giving you extra health. If you are returning to Oblivion in less than two days Molag will regard this as a sign of your weakness and inability to honour your Daedric heritage, so he will reduce your health as a punishment.

These rewards and punishments only last until your next visit to Oblivion, at which time he will revert your health to normal momentarily, and then give you his next reward or punishment. That means that the rewards / punishments do not accumulate. The amount of health given / taken is proportional to the number of Temptations you have found. As you arrive in Oblivion you will be notified as to whether you will be rewarded or punished, and the amount of health given / taken will also be shown as you leave Oblivion

2. Hotkeys to Lesser Powers. A new Alteration Stone has been placed at the back left side of the Temple of Decision. Activating the stone will make all hotkey spells available as lesser powers. This is for people who use controllers or have keyboards without Numpads. If you decide later that you don't want them in your lesser power spell list, then activating the stone again will remove them from your spell list and make them only available via hotkeys.

TIEFLING VERSION 2.5.0

1. When following Molag and you have found 7 or more Temptations:
- - Daedraflesh no longer needs Claws to be equipped, so you will get Daedraflesh armor whenever you are in a combat situation.
- - Disease resistance increases from 50% to 100%
- - Fire resistance increases from 75% to 90%
- - Poison resistance increases from 50% to 90%
- - Frost resistance increases from 50% to 80%
- - Magic resistance increases from 65% to 80%

2. When following Mara and you have found 7 Boons, Mara will remove your KOS status. You will no longer require Glamour.

3. Increased the Armor rating of Daedraflesh when obtaining more than 7 Boons / Temptations
- - 250 Armor when found 10 Temptations or 15 Boons
- - 300 Armor when found 13 Temptations or 18 Boons
- - 400 Armor when found 16 Temptations or 21 Boons
- - 500 Armor when found 19 Temptations or 24 Boons

4. Daedralight penalty. The strain of heating her skin with Daedric corruption in order to generate a strong infrared glow will now reduce Tief's health by 50hp. If Tief does not have more than 50 health then daedralight will not turn on.

5. Reduced the amount of vomitting when recovering from Glamour drain.

TIEFLING VERSION 2.4.0

1. OPTIONAL SURVIVAL MODE: Survival mode will only let you sleep and wait in safe areas such as taverns and player homes, plus all saving is done automatically at pre-determined intervals. It's designed to make you live with your decisions. Waiting, sleeping and making saves whenever and where ever you feel like it takes away any sense of urgency or need for pre-planning combat or travel.

-In Survival mode you cannot make your own saves, ever. Survival mode will make regular autosaves for you at a time interval of your choice (3, 10, or 30 minutes), however it will only keep the last two saves (ie the 3rd autosave will overwrite the first).

-Although, if you want, you can also choose for it to make permanent named saves at regular intervals of either 1, 3, or 7 days. These named saves will not be overwritten.

-To set up Survival mode you need to toggle through the choices of the 'Survival Mode Activator' stone at the back of the Temple of Decision. It has 4 settings - 1 Day - 3 Day - 7 Day - Ultimate. In the 1, 3, or 7 day settings it will make regular permanent saves at 1, 3, or 7 day intervals. The Ultimate setting does not make any permanent named saves at all, so that you can only revert to one of your two recent autosaves.

-Autosave time intervals can be set at 'The Stone of Belief' (3, 10, or 30 minutes).

-So, for example, if you set the Survival mode to 'Ultimate' and the Stone of Belief to '3 minutes' that would mean that you really have to live with your decisions as your character cannot go back in time further than 6 minutes ago.

OTHER CHANGES IN 2.4.0
2. Attack by creatures (wolves, bears, trolls, etc.) will now trigger bleedout damage, just like being attacked by weapons. Attacks by large predators may also cause Tief to stagger.

3. Tief's ward shield no longer completely stops bleedout, it just reduces its severity by about 75%. However, having the ward shield activated should now stop Tief from staggering when hit.

4. No Auto Save after Temple Teleport. This was an unintended save point that I have meant to remove for a while. Finally remembered. (Hey, I can here you swearing at me, lol)

5. The strain of Invisibility will now cause Tief to become less and less mobile. Her movement speed will gradually decline and after a few minutes of Invisibility she may not be able to move at all. Becoming visible will allow her to regain mobility almost immediately. I thought being invisible continually made life way to easy for Tief, and we couldn't have that, could we?

6. Animation changes to Glamour recovery vomitting. Tief no longer falls to the floor, just some staggering and swaying whilst spewing

7. Tief's nails will now stay extended, but they will be a natural white when she is not using them. By strengthening them with Daedric corruption they will turn black when she activates Dragon Claws (Black-red) or Venom Claws (Black-green).

TIEFLING VERSION 2.3.0
1. Invisibility now on Numpad Hotkey "." (may only work if starting a new game) You can change the designated hotkey at the Temple of Decision if you wish.

2. Sounds added to player during combat and healing by servant. Tief may now swear when hit during combat, or when having an arrow pulled out of her butt.

3. Summoned servant now has a bit of animation. He will kneel when healing, and make a giving motion whilst trading items.

4. Adjusted Tief's animations slightly when spewing. She may also swear if really sick or bleeding.

5. Changed Venom Claws to same length as Dragon Claws, and changed both of their colours. They are now both mainly black, but Dragon Claws have a red highlight, whereas Venom Claws have a toxic green highlight.

6. Two extra tail colour choices. When you visit the Temple of Decision you will have two extra tail colours: Black/Orange and Forest Green.

NOTE: All these new features may not become active unless starting a new character. If you are trying to update an existing character then visit the Temple of Decision and activate the "Upgrade Stone" in the centre of the Temple. Make sure you are fully healthy and not recovering from Glamour drain or Invisibility drain before using the Upgrade Stone. (Make a back up before upgrading, just in case)

might be a glitch or might just be an incompatibility but, when i get the 7th boon the dart spells stop doing damage of any kind the undead one still makes them run though.

also noticed that i was not getting any thing after the 7th boon up to the 7th every thing is fine after the 7th boons stop doing any thing.

also am sure i did something wrong but a few of the tails are light purple.

might be a glitch or might just be an incompatibility but, when i get the 7th boon the dart spells stop doing damage of any kind the undead one still makes them run though.

also noticed that i was not getting any thing after the 7th boon up to the 7th every thing is fine after the 7th boons stop doing any thing.

also am sure i did something wrong but a few of the tails are light purple.

hmmm... think I know what is causing the 7th Boon glitch. I think its because I have just allowed Mara to stop Tief being KOS at 7 Boons. I think that has glitched the Pulse spells, I will look into it and release a fix shortly.

Could you tell me which tails are purple for you?

Cheers,

dePog

I'm having a problem with sneak not working anymore. My sneak skill is only a bit over lvl 20 (putting the effective skill at about 198), so it's odd that the skill may be over-buffed into the negatives already.

When I sneak I'm instantly detected by mobs or NPCs anywhere in the loaded cells (even if it is from 200 yards away through 5 walls). Using the command player.recycleactor allows me to sneak for a while, but eventually the problem returns and reloading a save activates the bug again. Also, since using the command my daedralight doesn't give light (still toggles the health debuf, but doesn't do anything else).

I'm having a problem with sneak not working anymore. My sneak skill is only a bit over lvl 20 (putting the effective skill at about 198), so it's odd that the skill may be over-buffed into the negatives already.

When I sneak I'm instantly detected by mobs or NPCs anywhere in the loaded cells (even if it is from 200 yards away through 5 walls). Using the command player.recycleactor allows me to sneak for a while, but eventually the problem returns and reloading a save activates the bug again. Also, since using the command my daedralight doesn't give light (still toggles the health debuf, but doesn't do anything else).

I have noticed that Daedralight doesn't work in certain cells such as Morvarth's Lair. I think it might be the Skyrim lighting limit. If it is not working at all then I presume it has something to do with the player.recycleactor command. I have never used that command so I can't give an informed answer.

I have not encountered any issues with sneak. Tief's stealth has always been heavily buffed, but until your comment I have never been made aware of any negative impacts. Are you using any other mods that affect stealth? Did these problems only start after  a recent version update, or have you been playing this character on the same version consistently?

off the top of my head forest and the one after it. will look at them and tell you in a bit.

Edit: Forest Tail Nether tail are both light purple 

Hi DarknessLilly

I have just released the v2.5.2 patch. It should supply the missing tail textures. Let me know if its still a problem.

Cheers,

dePog

TIEFLING VERSION 2.5.2

1. Fixes Tiefling's Pulse ranged attack. It was not working after finding 7 Boons. Should now be working normally, but you may have to activate the "Upgrade Stone" in the centre of the "Temple of Decision" if Pulse is still not working after installing this patch. Before using the "Upgrade Stone" make sure you are not glamoured, and not in combat (ie. make sure Daedraflesh is inactive), and you're not suffering from any stamina drain.

2. Fixes missing textures of Tief's tails (Nether and Forest)

off the top of my head forest and the one after it. will look at them and tell you in a bit.

Hi DarknessLilly

I have just released the v2.5.2 patch. It should supply the missing tail textures. Let me know if its still a problem.

Cheers,

dePog

TIEFLING VERSION 2.5.2

1. Fixes Tiefling's Pulse ranged attack. It was not working after finding 7 Boons. Should now be working normally, but you may have to activate the "Upgrade Stone" in the centre of the "Temple of Decision" if Pulse is still not working after installing this patch. Before using the "Upgrade Stone" make sure you are not glamoured, and not in combat (ie. make sure Daedraflesh is inactive), and you're not suffering from any stamina drain.

tails are fixed. ^_^  Will test the boons soon.

Request. an ability to remove projectiles from your body. (i turn off the combat part of the mod and the medic guy will not remove the arrows)

Hi DarknessLilly

Cheers,

dePog

TIEFLING VERSION 2.5.2

tails are fixed. ^_^  Will test the boons soon.

Request. an ability to remove projectiles from your body. (i turn off the combat part of the mod and the medic guy will not remove the arrows)

I presume he still teleports in and allows items to be swapped from inventory? If so, then he also should remove all projectiles (arrows, bolts, ice spikes, etc). I have just looked at my scripting and there is nothing evident that would stop arrow removal. I can only assume that some other mod is arguing with Tief's servant as I haven't had anyone else mention this.

If you give him an arrow from your inventory, that will clear all projectiles from your body.

I will try turning off combat damage at the Temple and see if i can replicate the issue.

EDIT: I started a new character, went to the Temple of Decision and turned off combat damage. I then went looking for unfriendly archer and got myself shot several times. Called the servant and just before the inventory window opened the arrows were removed. Tried it again several times and it worked the same. So there is some issue happening with your mod mix I imagine.

ok cool probably was just not paying attention. ^_^

Edit: ok noticed boons still not working on existing Save going to start a new one. ( on that note. maybe  am wrong.... does a message pop up when you get enough boons for something new or does that stop after 7?)

Mara doesn't grant much after 7 Boons, just increases to Daedraflesh and slightly longer regen period when you pray, but you won't get any notifications after 7 Boons. Because Tief has access to armor and jewellery boosts she doesn't need any further help from Mara.

However, Molag will continue to grant extra goodies because Tief still won't have access to armor, etc after 7 Temptations. You won't receive any notifications after 7 Temptations, but Tief's Daedraflesh will increase every third temptation found (see table on page 8 of the "Book of Tiefling"). You will get notifications from Molag Bal's Phallus if you activate it when in Oblivion. The Phallus doesn't give a gift for every Temptation, but you will get random presents (such as more powerful Potestatum Aurum rings). The Phallus will be active up until about 19 Temptations.

Each Temptation also reduces the time you need to stay in Oblivion by one hour, so if you have 10 Temptations you only need to stay for 14 hours. Plus each Temptation increases the regeneration speed of Molag Bal's Altar.

ok cool. and update on what i have found. and maybe a solution. i noticed after 7 boons the pluses stop working still. also, notice NPCs have an increases resistances.... maybe it is not that the pulses are not working it is more along the lines something is causing all the NPCs to resist them?

Request/Idea: was wondering if you could change how its started instead of having the Scripts forced on you at the start you could have it be something you activate in the Hall. i would love if some of the downsides to this mod were optional. you are doing a great job on this mod and i have been watching it from the very start. (sorry about my bad grammar i am very out of practice.)

ok cool. and update on what i have found. and maybe a solution. i noticed after 7 boons the pluses stop working still. also, notice NPCs have an increases resistances.... maybe it is not that the pulses are not working it is more along the lines something is causing all the NPCs to resist them?

Request/Idea: was wondering if you could change how its started instead of having the Scripts forced on you at the start you could have it be something you activate in the Hall. i would love if some of the downsides to this mod were optional. you are doing a great job on this mod and i have been watching it from the very start. (sorry about my bad grammar i am very out of practice.)

I haven't scripted any increase to NPC resistances, but the pulses and claws do more damage for every boon / temptation found, so Tief seems a bit weak at the very beginning.

I will recheck the 7 Boons issue. I have just started a new character so i'll take her along Mara's path and see what happens at 7 boons. May be a day or so before I get back to you.

i would love to have everything turned on and off at the Temple, but when I started this mod I had no idea how to script in Papyrus and so i did a lot of "dodgy" work arounds. Now the Mod is so big I can't change the basics that everything else is built on (a bit like Microsoft MSDOS, lol). I am contemplating rewriting the mod from scratch so that I can take it over to SE as well, but aaaahhhhhhh!!!!!, that would take a lot of time and push the bounds of my sanity :)

Anyway, I'll get back to you tomorrow probably.

Cheers,

dePog

PS. What features exactly would you like to adjust at the Temple?

the shopping one would be nice at the very least have the glammer or transformation spells temporarily disable it on the mara path.

would be really cool if i could just have the race without some of the overhaul. not that i hate the overhaul but the race is beautiful by its self. the tail the horns and the claws are very cool i really like what you made.

oh before i forget i ran your file through Tes5Edit and noticed 1 or 2 deleted items that show up do not know if that was intentional or not so i removed them. can not remember off the top of my head which entries.

Edit: oh i remember they showed up as blanks.

oh if you remake it i would suggest looking into warlocks from D&D they have what your pulses feel like.

the shopping one would be nice at the very least have the glammer or transformation spells temporarily disable it on the mara path.

would be really cool if i could just have the race without some of the overhaul. not that i hate the overhaul but the race is beautiful by its self. the tail the horns and the claws are very cool i really like what you made.

oh before i forget i ran your file through Tes5Edit and noticed 1 or 2 deleted items that show up do not know if that was intentional or not so i removed them. can not remember off the top of my head which entries.

Edit: oh i remember they showed up as blanks.

oh if you remake it i would suggest looking into warlocks from D&D they have what your pulses feel like.

Probably experimental spells or effects that I was trying out that never became reality, or I found a better way to do it. I try to delete all the redundant entries, but I must have missed a couple.

Regarding a remake - I have been holding off due to SE not having many of the features Tief requires such as the Lunari race, HDT, SKSE, etc.

oh i was not saying you have to i meant if you did remake it. ^_^

Edit: ok i cheated useing a mod to give my self 100 boons all at once and it noticed them saying 100 boons collected have not checked if its a work around for the spells but i think this confirms the fact that the 7th boon is where it glitches considering if i cheat and give my self 100 at once it works.

oh i was not saying you have to i meant if you did remake it. ^_^

Edit: ok i cheated useing a mod to give my self 100 boons all at once and it noticed them saying 100 boons collected have not checked if its a work around for the spells but i think this confirms the fact that the 7th boon is where it glitches considering if i cheat and give my self 100 at once it works.

I have found and fixed the 7 Boon issue. I am just putting a few finishing touches on some "Survival" mode features and I'll release the patch.

100 Boons? Mara would be most upset at your indulgence, lol.

Hey ... please check this mod .. I think it really really works with your mod .. maybe consider adding it to yours

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/81187/?

Also I have to suggest adding some crawl walking animations .... 

here take this mod ... it is perfect for your mod also 

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/22604/?

and maybe give this a look also

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33097/?