First I'd like to say I love this mod, it give an entirely new challenge to this game. I started playing a male Tiefling and everything was going well.....until it wasn't. I began to realize my stamina and magicka are constantly depleteing and not even greatly increasing my regen via console fixes it. I have nothing equipped and have even tried disabling all mods except for the ones required and starting a new character, nothing fixes the problem. Is this intentional or have I done something wrong. Any help would be appreciated!!

First I'd like to say I love this mod, it give an entirely new challenge to this game. I started playing a male Tiefling and everything was going well.....until it wasn't. I began to realize my stamina and magicka are constantly depleteing and not even greatly increasing my regen via console fixes it. I have nothing equipped and have even tried disabling all mods except for the ones required and starting a new character, nothing fixes the problem. Is this intentional or have I done something wrong. Any help would be appreciated!!

Hi kuraimaku,

Things that cause depleting stats include: wearing any clothing, jewellery,  or armor; equipping any weapon (except claws); using invisibility; using Glamour (to appear human).

Are you using any encumber changing mods, or any food mods that penalize you if you don't eat, drink or sleep? Are you using any Sexlab mods that penalize you for going too long without sex?

If none of these are causing the depletion then I may need to investigate. At what level did you notice the issue?

Thanks for your feedback :)

dePog

Hello, sorry to ask, but the Book Of Tiefling is damaged and I cant read it, but does the UUNP version also work for UNPB body?

Hi seathros,

I checked and it seems the copy of "The Book of Tiefling" on the LL server had become corrupted. I deleted it and uploaded a fresh copy. Hopefully that fixes the problem.

Tiefling uses a separate mesh and texture folder so I would expect no problems. Let me know if you have any issues.

Cheers,

dePog

First I'd like to say I love this mod, it give an entirely new challenge to this game. I started playing a male Tiefling and everything was going well.....until it wasn't. I began to realize my stamina and magicka are constantly depleting and not even greatly increasing my regen via console fixes it. I have nothing equipped and have even tried disabling all mods except for the ones required and starting a new character, nothing fixes the problem. Is this intentional or have I done something wrong. Any help would be appreciated!!

Hi kuraimaku,

Things that cause depleting stats include: wearing any clothing, jewellery,  or armor; equipping any weapon (except claws); using invisibility; using Glamour (to appear human).

Are you using any encumber changing mods, or any food mods that penalize you if you don't eat, drink or sleep? Are you using any Sexlab mods that penalize you for going too long without sex?

If none of these are causing the depletion then I may need to investigate. At what level did you notice the issue?

Thanks for your feedback :)

dePog

Hi, thanks for the swift reply! I'm pretty sure I have figured out the issue. I installed the mod and its prerequisites on a fresh copy of Skyrim then added my other mods 1 at a time. The drain seems to have been caused by Sexlab aroused, more specifically the buffs and debuffs it applies to your character. Thank you again for your help and time and for this fantastic mod!!!  

Hi, I've been trying to run this mod again after a long break, but for some reason I only get the Tiefling Daedric shield spell,

All the other spells powers are missing, so I can't save or activate my glamour. And as far as I recall you start with these spells, right?

I receive my shackles just fine though after a bit of running around.

Do you have any idea what could cause this?

Okay, scratch that, I'm apparently way too tired. I chose Lunari instaed of Tiefling as my race.

Is this compatible with sanguines debauchery and Sexlab?

Sexlab won't be a problem, but SD may cause issues if Tief has entered a bleedout state before being enslaved. You could go to the Temple of Decision and turn off combat damage so that bleeding out does not occur.

Sexlab won't be a problem, but SD may cause issues if Tief has entered a bleedout state before being enslaved. You could go to the Temple of Decision and turn off combat damage so that bleeding out does not occur.

Thanks for the reply dePog! The bleedout was exactly my problem I'll turn it off even though I like this mechanic...

Love this race man, the idea of a functional and logical naked mod with hard gameplay is awesome. Hope we see more of this mod and similar mods like this.

Thanks for the reply dePog! The bleedout was exactly my problem I'll turn it off even though I like this mechanic...

Love this race man, the idea of a functional and logical naked mod with hard gameplay is awesome. Hope we see more of this mod and similar mods like this.

Now you've got me thinking. I will investigate whether I can script the beedout to be healed by sex. (Yes, I know, the idea is totally warped). This would allow the Tiefling mod to be more compatible with SD, and other death alternative mods.

Can't promise anything, but I will investigate.

Cheers,

dePog

Is there a possibility to add the ability to use a bow (optional small sowrd/knife)? like a bound weapon but with specific modificaton stats for thiefling but not a phisical one.

Originally I was thinking of letting Tief have bound weapons, but Molag Bal said, "NO!"  lol

If you follow Mara's path and collect 7 Boons, you will then be able to use any weapon you like. If you follow Molag Bal you will never be able to use any weapons (except Molag Bal's mace, if you ever find it).

Sorry.

dePog

Is there a possibility to add the ability to use a bow (optional small sowrd/knife)? like a bound weapon but with specific modificaton stats for thiefling but not a phisical one.

Originally I was thinking of letting Tief have bound weapons, but Molag Bal said, "NO!"  lol

If you follow Mara's path and collect 7 Boons, you will then be able to use any weapon you like. If you follow Molag Bal you will never be able to use any weapons (except Molag Bal's mace, if you ever find it).

Sorry.

dePog

Aww man! Is just that bound weapons (not beeing actual phisical weapons) kinda makes sense with this race! At least a bound bow... Thing is  that I like Molag Bal's path more than Mara's, and the mace gets repetitive after a while....

Please consider a bound bow at least.

And thanks for your mod man! Is the reason I reinstalled Skyrim again! And I hope to see new content in the future (as near as possible future:D).

I JUST LOVE IT !

Sorry.

dePog

Aww man! Is just that bound weapons (not beeing actual phisical weapons) kinda makes sense with this race! At least a bound bow... Thing is  that I like Molag Bal's path more than Mara's, and the mace gets repetitive after a while....

Please consider a bound bow at least.

And thanks for your mod man! Is the reason I reinstalled Skyrim again! And I hope to see new content in the future (as near as possible future:D).

I JUST LOVE IT !

Hmmmm.. I suppose he might consider giving her something Daedric after she has collected 7 Temptations. I'll give it some thought.

Also a thing to consider is compatibility with other sex mods such as slaverun or prison overhaul, the transformation and morphing spells doesn't give you enough time to experience slaverun features or prison overhaul, I was thinking of a mod menu that enabels how morphing and transformation punishment are handled, such as:

The default one in which you die for not morphing / transforming back to tiefling form;

Reduce health and stamina to 10% and keep it like this until you morph / transform back but only witn 30-40 % max health ( we do not want to making it too easy) and become kos again. No hostile npc and no health reduction during slaverun, enslavement or imprisonment with a small grace period after release, in witch you have to get out of town fast to be able to cast morph/transform. Should you fail to get out of town and out of npc sights you become kos.

With this options or one of these, we might be able to enjoy slaverun and prison mods without worrying that our cute little tief might die during slaverun initiation or during imprisonment,

Is these something worth considering in future updates?

Because right now I keep switching between tiefling race and nord but wanna enjoy all of these with thief. I don't wanna keep dying during long prison and slaveun moments but don't wanna remove the punish system for morphing and transformation, because I like the challenge.

• 2 weeks later...

I love this mod but it's irritating me. not because of the whole new overhaul. Every time i load my save even in the 2 min limit from being in inns. My character is either A. bald or B. haves no face. then make it worst my whole mods before it get erased and i would have to re-enable it. mods like mood mod, realistic needs and diaese, and other mods that you have to go to the mcm to enable. Am i doing something wrong i got all the requirements and recommend to make it fun but i get those issues. :l

I love this mod but it's irritating me. not because of the whole new overhaul. Every time i load my save even in the 2 min limit from being in inns. My character is either A. bald or B. haves no face. then make it worst my whole mods before it get erased and i would have to re-enable it. mods like mood mod, realistic needs and diaese, and other mods that you have to go to the mcm to enable. Am i doing something wrong i got all the requirements and recommend to make it fun but i get those issues. :l

Hi Demonlunar,

I have never encountered the issues you mention (baldness and missing face) so I presume it is nothing to do with the Tiefling mod by itself, but there must be some conflict with another mod. Tiefling mod also does not use the MCM menu system so it wouldn't be affecting those mods that do use it.

Hopefully some other LL member might be able to give us some ideas.

Hi Demonlunar,

I have never encountered the issues you mention (baldness and missing face) so I presume it is nothing to do with the Tiefling mod by itself, but there must be some conflict with another mod. Tiefling mod also does not use the MCM menu system so it wouldn't be affecting those mods that do use it.

I have the apachii and ks hdt hairstyle. here's what i have in my tiefling mesh file. Then for the texture i added sg texture renewel and i have manually added the bounce and jiggle mesh and texture for the teif mod since the bounce and jiggle can support lunari race.

post-273674-0-37831300-1466929309_thumb.png

Hi Demonlunar,

I have the apachii and ks hdt hairstyle. here's what i have in my tiefling mesh file. Then for the texture i added sg texture renewel and i have manually added the bounce and jiggle mesh and texture for the teif mod since the bounce and jiggle can support lunari race.

This is from the Tiefling Description Page:

Getting HDT Physics Working for Tiefling

Have you used mods that require HDT before? If not then it is a bit tricky.

Its best if you have the latest skeleton installed. Check if you have

the correct versions of the following.

Download and install;

SKSE v1.7.3

CBBE or UUNP body (required by Lunari mod)

Lunari Race (make sure you choose the TBBP body option during instal)

Realistic Ragdolls and Force v1.9

FNIS Behavior v5_5 (Choose the 'Behavior' file, not the 'Spells')

RaceMenu v3.2.2

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended

HDT Physics Extension

HDT Breast and Butt Physics

Phew !!!!!  All that just to get HDT working on a body, lol.

There is one more step required by FNIS. You have to run it before starting Skyrim.

You will find it in the \skyrim\data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users directory.

1. - Run the program called GenerateFNISforUsers.

2. - When you have opened FNIS make sure you tick the following options:

Gender Specific Animations

Skeleton Arm Fix

Groovtamas Alternate Anim

3. - Then click the big yellow button that says Update FNIS Behavior. It will take a few seconds to run.

4. - and when it is finished click Exit.

It would probably be a good idea to create a desktop shortcut to the FNIS file because you need to run it every time you instal or uninstall a mod <br /> with animations.

Then make sure that the Tiefling mod is last in your load order and you should be sweet. Certain files can be put after Tiefling in your load order such as: SkyProc patches, RSPatch, Warburg Map, PCEA, Dual Sheath Redux Patch, etc.

Hi Demonlunar,

Download and install;

SKSE v1.7.3

RaceMenu v3.2.2

HDT Physics Extension

There is one more step required by FNIS. You have to run it before starting Skyrim.

Skeleton Arm Fix

3. - Then click the big yellow button that says Update FNIS Behavior. It will take a few seconds to run.

It would probably be a good idea to create a desktop shortcut to the FNIS file because you need to run it every time you instal or uninstall a mod <br /> with animations.

Then make sure that the Tiefling mod is last in your load order and you should be sweet. Certain files can be put after Tiefling in your load order such as: SkyProc patches, RSPatch, Warburg Map, PCEA, Dual Sheath Redux Patch, etc.

I did have all those mods (well not the hdt breast and butt psycics because i use the bounce and jiggle they both work the same way) but if the mesh isnt the balding and no face texture when reloading is it the texture then? but then what controls the hair for texture? The MCM one is wierd because i did said i save it when i'm in the inns and under the 2 min limit so while i travel or don starting up the new game. I handled all my mcm stuff before i continue after i had got those done. I continue playing the game until i go to a inn and save it. 

Hi Demonlunar,

Download and install;

SKSE v1.7.3

RaceMenu v3.2.2

HDT Physics Extension

Skeleton Arm Fix

I did have all those mods (well not the hdt breast and butt psycics because i use the bounce and jiggle they both work the same way) but if the mesh isnt the balding and no face texture when reloading is it the texture then? but then what controls the hair for texture? The MCM one is wierd because i did said i save it when i'm in the inns and under the 2 min limit so while i travel or don starting up the new game. I handled all my mcm stuff before i continue after i had got those done. I continue playing the game until i go to a inn and save it. 

Try uninstalling these mods:

Caliente's CBBE body mod

Lunari Race

Then reinstall them. Make sure you choose the TBBP option when reinstalling Lunari

However, if the face is OK when you start playing, then it means that all the textures are correct. Why they disappear after reload I have no idea. I think I would completely reinstall Skyrim and all the mods if this was happening to me.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, I seem to be having a problem, and i installed everything like it said, and still my character, when crouched, has the breasts and stomach stay still and cause this.  attachicon.gif20160724212651_1.jpg

Check that you have the latest versions of following files installed:

XP32 Skeleton

(This is the most likely cause)

HDT Physics

Breast and Butt Physics

Let me know if this doesn't fix it.

Cheers,

dePog