I thought it was defeat to start with as well. Even posted in that support forum :)  But it was still happening after disabling defeat, and it happens on sex triggered through SLEN and SexLab Solutions.  I have no clue :)  It could be something awry in my save.

I have gotten to 6 boons ... if it keeps happening after I've got 7 boons I'll ping you again.

Thanks for your help DePog

edit: got the 7th boon and Mara removed the chains ... so Teif immediately got laid ... as you do... no stamina loss.

quick question, does Tief need to carry the boons at all times? or once they have registered can she leave them in a safe chest?

Just wondering if anyone else is having issues equipping helmets after getting all 7 boons.

Tiefling's horns interfere with helmets. I was going to try and fix that but it slipped my mind. I will have another look and see if I can change the node to make helmets equippable.

Version 2.0.2

Mainly fixing a few bugs. You should be able to apply this to an existing savegame, but make sure you have no active effects such as glamour, invisibility or after effects of AOE blasts in progress when you upgrade.
- Soul Shock, Soul Blast, and Soul Twins were not functioning for the male Tieflings. Now they do.
- Womb Twins had not had its name changed to Soul Twins. Now it has.
- You can no longer fast travel from the Temple of Decision.
- Vomit was not working during the Corruption Blast after effects. Now it does.

I can't believe nobody messaged me saying "Hey, Soul Blast, Soul Shock and Soul Twins is not working for male Tieflings". lol

I've searched for the answer in the thread, didn't find the answer, so I'll ask anyway. 

Could you be more specific, please, what's the problem with Requiem 1.8 and later? I could try making a patch and use it in my own game for a start. 

Requiem 1.8 and 1.9 want to control stamina drain which is a problem for Tief as she can't regenerate it. Also Requiem doesn't seem to like the Lunari race (which Tiefling is based on) as it considers that they have too much health and stamina. It's website does suggest how you can make modifications to make it conform to Requiem's expectations, but the stamina drain is still going to be an issue for Tief.

Requiem 1.8 and 1.9 want to control stamina drain which is a problem for Tief as she can't regenerate it. Also Requiem doesn't seem to like the Lunari race (which Tiefling is based on) as it considers that they have too much health and stamina. It's website does suggest how you can make modifications to make it conform to Requiem's expectations, but the stamina drain is still going to be an issue for Tief.

I've missed the part about no stamina regen... Ouch. Yes, considering how important stamina is in Requiem, this one is a major conflict. 

Version 2.0.3

- Moved the horns to node 60. This means Tieflings can now equip helmet armor once they attain 7 Boons. The horns should still be visible through the helmet.

- OK to update existing savegame.

not really a huge issue, but is my characters tail supposed to be this high up his spine? I feel like its supposed to be closer to the butt, and if so, is there a way for me to adjust this myself?

hmmmm... I wonder if you are using the correct skeleton?

If you go into Showracemenu do you have a tab heading of ' Beast' . If so it will let you lower the tail.

not really a huge issue, but is my characters tail supposed to be this high up his spine? I feel like its supposed to be closer to the butt, and if so, is there a way for me to adjust this myself?

If you go into Showracemenu do you have a tab heading of ' Beast' . If so it will let you lower the tail.

I would assume that I have the right skeleton?

I do have the best tab, but it only has options for female characters, and not male characters, which I'm playing as

I do have the best tab, but it only has options for female characters, and not male characters, which I'm playing as

I can move the tail on my male Tiefling. Have you got this skeleton?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68000/?

Hello, i installed the latest XPMS skeleton, but i haven't got any option under ''beast''. Also, loading times are eternal and i crash after a few seconds when i create a new character....

EDIT: fixed the crashes, the BEAST section remains empty, though

EDIT 2: nope, i don't crash anymore at creation, but i crash a lot during the game...especially when i sleep/wait

Yes, I have the skeleton, but oddly I still dont have the options on male characters, only female characters

Could it be because I use MO?

Edit:

When I check the MCM menu as a male character this is what shows up, but as a female, the skeleton has a version number

post-268020-0-52987500-1458605914_thumb.jpg

20160322105847_1.jpg

Hello, i installed the latest XPMS skeleton, but i haven't got any option under ''beast''. Also, loading times are eternal and i crash after a few seconds when i create a new character....

EDIT 2: nope, i don't crash anymore at creation, but i crash a lot during the game...especially when i sleep/wait

Re Beast Section, are you using:

SKSE 1.7.3  -   http://skse.silverlock.org/

SkyUI 5.1  -  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/3863/?

Racemenu 3.4.5  -  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29624/?

I haven't experienced the crash at wait / sleep. There is a script that runs when Tiefling sleeps to make sure she doesn't regen any health. If you have another mod that runs a script at sleep event I suppose they could be clashing, but that wouldn't explain the crash when waiting. Try going into settings and turn off autosave at sleep and wait, and see if that helps.

Yes, I have the skeleton, but oddly I still dont have the options on male characters, only female characters

Check the list of mods I mentioned above (SKSE, SKYUI, Racemenu) and see if any of those help. I stopped using MO so I am not sure what effect it would have on Tief.

20160322105847_1.jpg

Re Beast Section, are you using:

SKSE 1.7.3  -   http://skse.silverlock.org/

SkyUI 5.1  -  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/3863/?

Racemenu 3.4.5  -  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29624/?

I haven't experienced the crash at wait / sleep. There is a script that runs when Tiefling sleeps to make sure she doesn't regen any health. If you have another mod that runs a script at sleep event I suppose they could be clashing, but that wouldn't explain the crash when waiting. Try going into settings and turn off autosave at sleep and wait, and see if that helps.

Check the list of mods I mentioned above (SKSE, SKYUI, Racemenu) and see if any of those help. I stopped using MO so I am not sure what effect it would have on Tief.

I figured out what the problem was, apparently XPMSE wasnt at the bottom of the priority list in MO and thats what was causing it

this looks interesting but I use Ordinator Perk Overhaul with Aurora - Standing Stones of Skyrim. I am not sure if those 2 would interfere with this mod at all or not

Try putting Tiefling mod as close to last in the load order as possible and see what happens. As long as ordinator doesn't give Tief access to the Restoration tree or healing self then it should be ok.

Mmh, crashes don't happen only when i save or wait, but they actually happen randomly. Since i am using a huge load of mods, i suppose that is the reason (even though i don't crash this often with a vanilla race)...
As for the rest, i am using all the pre-requisite mods, but i still have no options in the ''Beast'' section....I'm gonna try and move down in the load order this mod

Ah, maybe i got the reason why beast section doesn't work for me: i didn't like lunari default body, so i replaced the body meshes with the ones i use for the other characters...

Still no clue about crashes, though....they happen randomly, and especially when i have to pick ralof or hadvar at the creation.....I'll try to just use LAL mod now...

EDIT: nope, that is not it, i reinstalled the mod and is still like that.

Nope. I still crash, and i cannot figure out why...

this looks interesting but I use Ordinator Perk Overhaul with Aurora - Standing Stones of Skyrim. I am not sure if those 2 would interfere with this mod at all or not

Try putting Tiefling mod as close to last in the load order as possible and see what happens. As long as ordinator doesn't give Tief access to the Restoration tree or healing self then it should be ok.

hmmm not sure but I believe that there is no access to the restoration and destruction tree's, and there's nothing in destruction under magic and only thing under the restoration when you choose magic is heal companion and Tiefling Pulse - Dominate Undead  . I'm looking through the Tiefling user guide to see what else the Tiefling is forbidden to use, I know that Destruction and Restoration tree's and using clothes jewelry are forbidden but is there others that are forbidden?

Edit- Is it supposed to tell me every time I kill a creature that I failed to capture a common, lesser soul? and is the black womb womb supposed to completely disappear from my inventory after I kill a creature or any creature at that? when I try to forge I see three items armor that can be made but it is missing the names on them

Mmh, crashes don't happen only when i save or wait, but they actually happen randomly. Since i am using a huge load of mods, i suppose that is the reason (even though i don't crash this often with a vanilla race)...

As for the rest, i am using all the pre-requisite mods, but i still have no options in the ''Beast'' section....I'm gonna try and move down in the load order this mod

Are you using Mod Organizer? If so, you have to have the XPMSE mod at the very bottom of the mod list in the left panel

I think i can confirm that the crashes when i try to start a new game are caused by this mod....When i load an older save, all works smoothly, though. Does this mod conflict with anything?

I seem to be having the opposite problem, I can only start new games, every time I try to load a tiefling character save, my game crashes whilst loading, but it works fine for non-tiefling characters

hmmm not sure but I believe that there is no access to the restoration and destruction tree's, and there's nothing in destruction under magic and only thing under the restoration when you choose magic is heal companion and Tiefling Pulse - Dominate Undead  . I'm looking through the Tiefling user guide to see what else the Tiefling is forbidden to use, I know that Destruction and Restoration tree's and using clothes jewelry are forbidden but is there others that are forbidden?

Edit- Is it supposed to tell me every time I kill a creature that I failed to capture a common, lesser soul? and is the black womb womb supposed to completely disappear from my inventory after I kill a creature or any creature at that? when I try to forge I see three items armor that can be made but it is missing the names on them

Trees that are inaccessible to Tiefling until she obtains 7 Boons are: Alchemy, Destruction, Blocking, and Restoration. She can't use healing spells or healing potions ever. She can't wear armor or clothing or jewellery until 7 Boons.

Have you got Acquisitive Soul Gems Multithread loaded? It is one of the prerequisite mods. The Black Womb should not disappear unless you use the Soul Blast AOE spell. But it should reappear 5 - 10 minutes later. Yes, it is supposed to tell you that it did not capture a soul if its less than Grand.

The 3 items of armor are the chains that Molag Bal placed on her. They are non-upgradable, non-enchantable and non-saleable.

Are you using Mod Organizer? If so, you have to have the XPMSE mod at the very bottom of the mod list in the left panel

I think i can confirm that the crashes when i try to start a new game are caused by this mod....When i load an older save, all works smoothly, though. Does this mod conflict with anything?

I seem to be having the opposite problem, I can only start new games, every time I try to load a tiefling character save, my game crashes whilst loading, but it works fine for non-tiefling characters

The v2 Tiefling scripts have been majorly changed from the v1 mod because of the addition of male Tieflings. If you try to load v1 savegames after installing v2 then I would expect crashes

I have over 150 other mods installed and have no issues with crashing, but I would imagine that there may be a mod that has issues with Tiefling, but as yet I have not found one. I have found a number of mods where Tiefling mod doesn't work properly (like requiem), but it still did not crash.

The v2 Tiefling scripts have been majorly changed from the v1 mod because of the addition of male Tieflings. If you try to load v1 savegames after installing v2 then I would expect crashes

I have over 150 other mods installed and have no issues with crashing, but I would imagine that there may be a mod that has issues with Tiefling, but as yet I have not found one. I have found a number of mods where Tiefling mod doesn't work properly (like requiem), but it still did not crash.

I'm not trying to load a v1 save, its literally that, if I start a new tiefling character, and then save the game, if i try to reload that save afterwards, my game crashes during load =/

The other person is probably using too many mods, because of the 255 limit of esp and esm files