Alchemy, Destruction, Blocking, and Restoration in the tree is locked looks like as I mentioned also I installed the mods needed for the Tiefling mod before it. I was going to show a screen shot of what I meant that four items for the Tiefling at the forge has no names on them since they say name is missing, but I kept getting failed to attach file so I am guessing that I won't be able to show what I was meaning about missing name on the forge.

Edit - I am using Sands of Time and I went straight to the place near Morthal and I got there at level 4 to find both Mara Bal power shrines, well lets just say that, that was a really bad idea lol cause I kept dieing

Alchemy, Destruction, Blocking, and Restoration in the tree is locked looks like as I mentioned also I installed the mods needed for the Tiefling mod before it. I was going to show a screen shot of what I meant that four items for the Tiefling at the forge has no names on them since they say name is missing, but I kept getting failed to attach file so I am guessing that I won't be able to show what I was meaning about missing name on the forge.

Edit - I am using Sands of Time and I went straight to the place near Morthal and I got there at level 4 to find both Mara Bal power shrines, well lets just say that, that was a really bad idea lol cause I kept dieing

Yes the chains, horns and tail don't show their names as I don't regard them as armor items, so I hid them.

SOT makes Tief's life a total misery, lol. Although have you tried doing the Corruption Blast to clear out the cave?

The v2 Tiefling scripts have been majorly changed from the v1 mod because of the addition of male Tieflings. If you try to load v1 savegames after installing v2 then I would expect crashes

I have over 150 other mods installed and have no issues with crashing, but I would imagine that there may be a mod that has issues with Tiefling, but as yet I have not found one. I have found a number of mods where Tiefling mod doesn't work properly (like requiem), but it still did not crash.

I'm not trying to load a v1 save, its literally that, if I start a new tiefling character, and then save the game, if i try to reload that save afterwards, my game crashes during load =/

The other person is probably using too many mods, because of the 255 limit of esp and esm files

hmmm.... can you pm me your load order. If I can't find a culprit in your other mods then I may have to uninstall my Skyrim and reload Tief from scratch to see if I can replicate your issue.

The v2 Tiefling scripts have been majorly changed from the v1 mod because of the addition of male Tieflings. If you try to load v1 savegames after installing v2 then I would expect crashes

I have over 150 other mods installed and have no issues with crashing, but I would imagine that there may be a mod that has issues with Tiefling, but as yet I have not found one. I have found a number of mods where Tiefling mod doesn't work properly (like requiem), but it still did not crash.

I'm not trying to load a v1 save, its literally that, if I start a new tiefling character, and then save the game, if i try to reload that save afterwards, my game crashes during load =/

The other person is probably using too many mods, because of the 255 limit of esp and esm files

hmmm.... can you pm me your load order. If I can't find a culprit in your other mods then I may have to uninstall my Skyrim and reload Tief from scratch to see if I can replicate your issue.

Apparently Devious Devices/Cursed Loot was the culprit for me, I can properly load my tiefling saves after removing those mods, but I dont really know why they would crash on a load when they worked on a new game =/

I haven't tried the corruption blast yet. I use Mod Organizer so I removed all of the mods deleted my saves and started from scratch but I am heading back there now and I will let you know about the corrupting blast when I get there

My Tief is going to hate me even more lol cause I'm planning on using Frostfall and campfire make it even more difficult

I haven't tried the corruption blast yet. I use Mod Organizer so I removed all of the mods deleted my saves and started from scratch but I am heading back there now and I will let you know about the corrupting blast when I get there

My Tief is going to hate me even more lol cause I'm planning on using Frostfall and campfire make it even more difficult

She has a weather resistance rating of 100, especially for Frostfall users, so she should be reasonably OK.

Apparently Devious Devices/Cursed Loot was the culprit for me, I can properly load my tiefling saves after removing those mods, but I dont really know why they would crash on a load when they worked on a new game =/

Possibly because the chains are not attached at the start of a new game, but they area attached when loading savegames. However, I am sure that there are other people using devious devices. I will investigate further.

Mh, well, i use devious devices as well and i crash on loading tiefling games, too. I do not exceed the maximum number of esps and ems, however (even though i use a lot of mods). And these crashes only happen when i play this mod, so yeah, i am reasonably sure it is a conflict....I will try disable DD and let you know.

UPDATE: nope, i still crash on loading, even with DD disabled

Mh, well, i use devious devices as well and i crash on loading tiefling games, too. I do not exceed the maximum number of esps and ems, however (even though i use a lot of mods). And these crashes only happen when i play this mod, so yeah, i am reasonably sure it is a conflict....I will try disable DD and let you know.

Can you pm me your load order please

Can you pm me your load order please

Sure, i have to go out now, but when i will be back i will send it to you

EDIT:  sent

I have a question is the Dremora Guards suppose to attack my followers I have two and they have been coming with me, and 3 times one of the guards will say something about someone is near and then goes looking with weapon drawn and then one of my companions will then run up and attack the guards followed by the other companion. Yet I've been to the Oblivion room at least 7 times in total but the last 3 times guards and my companions would attack the Dremora guards those 3 times while the first 5 times nothing

I have a question is the Dremora Guards suppose to attack my followers I have two and they have been coming with me, and 3 times one of the guards will say something about someone is near and then goes looking with weapon drawn and then one of my companions will then run up and attack the guards followed by the other companion. Yet I've been to the Oblivion room at least 7 times in total but the last 3 times guards and my companions would attack the Dremora guards those 3 times while the first 5 times nothing

hmmm.. your companions should not follow you. The teleport should only send Tief to oblivion. I will investigate.

hmmm.. your companions should not follow you. The teleport should only send Tief to oblivion. I will investigate.

alright thanks, I didn't know they were not suppose to follow me to Oblivion but they have been following me. I don't know if its part of the problem or not but I use Amazing Follower tweaks. but so far 7 times when I use the power to go to oblivion my two followers are teleported with me, but I find for me at least that I have to tell them to wait where they are at and then go so that they don't follow me into Oblivion and when I am done return for them and tell them to follow me. Also I haven't tried other companions to see if same problem or if its just a problem with those 2, but the companions I have been using is Sofia - The Funny Fully Voiced Follower from the Nexus and Aeril another companion from the Nexus. I have a screen shot of my two followers with me in the Oblivion safe area after I used the power you get from Molag after choosing him

Edit - this link goes to photbucket with saved screen shot of my companions that shows the screen shot of said 2 companions in the safe area of oblivion that the Tief can take if sides with Molag. I also want to apologize if I did this wrong about showing a screen shot here

http://s838.photobucket.com/user/Shawn_Eirhart/media/enb%202016_03_23%2020_40_19_93_zps9hajdee5.png.html?sort=3&o=0

Sofia will teleport to you if you are too far away so yeah she will telport to oblivion with you :) She teleports to the Decision place with my Tief as well. Also some follower framework mods will also teleport your followers to you under certain circumstances.

DePog, I have removed all of the SL mods I was using, and Tiefling v2.0 seems to be rock solid. I did have one issue with the White Womb disappearing all the time (on a new game) even after using the upgrade stone to get it back. But I started a new Tief (again lol ) and it has been fine.

Nice work 

Well, i cannot figure out why the beast slider is not working.....About crashes, they happen less frequently since i installed this mod downloaded from the enxus and not from this topic...weird

I wouldn't think that the Beast slider is connected to the Tiefling mod. I would presume it is some issue with either the Skeleton mod or Racemenu mod

Sofia will teleport to you if you are too far away so yeah she will telport to oblivion with you :) She teleports to the Decision place with my Tief as well. Also some follower framework mods will also teleport your followers to you under certain circumstances.

DePog, I have removed all of the SL mods I was using, and Tiefling v2.0 seems to be rock solid. I did have one issue with the White Womb disappearing all the time (on a new game) even after using the upgrade stone to get it back. But I started a new Tief (again lol ) and it has been fine.

Nice work 

Yes, I think you are correct about some follower mods making sure the follower follows, lol.

The only time the White Womb is supposed to disappear is for about 5 - 10 minutes after using the Womb Shock blast. If it disappears at other times can you let me know the circumstance that triggered its disappearance so I can fix it. Much appreciated.

Cheers,

dePog

Actually, i doubt the missing slider can be caused by racemenu or skeleton: i reinstalled both of them several times, and nothing changed....Also, all other sliders work correctly. I noticed that also the ''expressions'' slider doesn't work for this race.....It has to be a conflict.

Nice work 

Sofia has never had to teleport to me when I used the power to Oblivion whenever I use the special power from Molag to teleport to Oblivion cause every time I use the power she is instantly teleported with me as well as with Aeril to Oblivion. I have since started telling both to wait where they are at and then go so they don't follow me.

I will start over and try again and not use Sofia though I do like Sofia but as I said Sofia and Aeril has never had to instantly teleport to me when in Oblivion because they both was automatically teleported along with me. As I mentioned earlier I started to tell them that they had to wait for me so I can go alone

Also shouldn't take me long I was level 9 , almost level 10 by the time I finally got around to going through Bleak Fallow Den and was getting ready for Dragon Rising and thinking ahead of how I was going to help fight the dragon, kill it, and absorb the dragon soul and disappear before the glamour/me dying of the glamour got to that point

Despite all of that I really enjoyed Tiefling it was fun, I want to do it right hopefully so no more problems so as I said will start over for third time remove all mods and save and start over.

Also I use Mod Organizer since I prefer that one and you can make profiles and each profile doesn't interfere with other profiles or mods used in each

I will start over and try again and not use Sofia though I do like Sofia but as I said Sofia and Aeril has never had to instantly teleport to me when in Oblivion because they both was automatically teleported along with me. As I mentioned earlier I started to tell them that they had to wait for me so I can go alone

Also shouldn't take me long I was level 9 , almost level 10 by the time I finally got around to going through Bleak Fallow Den and was getting ready for Dragon Rising and thinking ahead of how I was going to help fight the dragon, kill it, and absorb the dragon soul and disappear before the glamour/me dying of the glamour got to that point

Despite all of that I really enjoyed Tiefling it was fun, I want to do it right hopefully so no more problems so as I said will start over for third time remove all mods and save and start over.

Also I use Mod Organizer since I prefer that one and you can make profiles and each profile doesn't interfere with other profiles or mods used in each

Once you are at the Western Watchtower you can remove your glamour and the guards will not attack you because you are flagged as friendly. But make sure you put the glamour back on before returning to Whiterun.

Once you are at the Western Watchtower you can remove your glamour and the guards will not attack you because you are flagged as friendly. But make sure you put the glamour back on before returning to Whiterun.

thanks for that, that is good to know, so far my test run of the Tiefling is doing good so far, Though the Tiefling Rags - Bloody is missing part of the leg above the ankle cuffs on both legs, not sure how to fix that if it can be fixed

I killed a wolf with the Tiefling claws - Venomc RH and I looked at my inventory and the Black Womb was not there when the Black Womb was there before killing the wolf, said that it would come back 5-10 minutes?

thanks for that, that is good to know, so far my test run of the Tiefling is doing good so far, Though the Tiefling Rags - Bloody is missing part of the leg above the ankle cuffs on both legs, not sure how to fix that if it can be fixed

The rags are missing, or the leg is missing? And are you playing UUNP or CBBE?

I killed a wolf with the Tiefling claws - Venomc RH and I looked at my inventory and the Black Womb was not there when the Black Womb was there before killing the wolf, said that it would come back 5-10 minutes?

The Black and White should only disappear after Soul Blast and Soul Shock. There is a bug in the scripting because the same thing has just happened to me. I will investigate the code and post a bug fix upgrade when I have solved it. Sorry for the mess up.

So I know that it matters little, but this is my take on the Tiefling mod... Short Answer: I REALLY LIKE IT.

Long answer: First a little background on how I play ... I almost always run a full list of mods plus at least two dozen merged mods thrown in on a laptop with various ENBs.  I play a Vampire (Better Vampires), semi-Futa-Succubus (PSQ), Prostitute(Radiant Prostitution/TDF), Slaver (PAH), who is VERY into bondage (DD and all the stuff that goes with it), who likes to impregnate all of Skyrim (Beeing Female), Surround myself with friends (EFF + Tons of companions), camping and cold weather (Frost-fall), bouncing bodies and vagoos (CBBE/BS - HDT Chronotiger replacer, and working pussy), tons of hot chicks (a million appearance and NPC mods), custom hairs (SG, KS, Apachii, Oblivion),  and just about anything else that will make a computer scream for mercy.  Most of my save games get abandoned because I swap mods in and out constantly.  I have finished Skyrim a few times but that has not been the objective of playing for a long time.

Even with all of those script heavy mods I decided to try Tiefling, thinking that full-well I would have nothing but problems out of the gate.  I have not had any technical problems relating to Tiefling thus far, on over 1000 savegames.  In addition, with all my "overkill" mods, Tiefling adds a level of difficulty (at least early on) that makes the game fun to play again.  Normally my character is so over-powered that nothing can touch me even at level 1, even on the hardest game settings and with enemy enhancement mods like Revenge of the enemies, OBIS and SoT.  With this mod, my character is vulnerable and I have to actually think to make it through many encounters.

I find this mod to be very fun and it adds greatly to the gaming experience.  Does it have some bugs?  I suppose, but with all the other mod conflicts that I have to battle, I do not really notice them very much.  I appreciate the imagination and work that went into the creation of this mod.  In my opinion, Tiefling is a success and you should be very proud of your creation.

~Wulf 

So I know that it matters little, but this is my take on the Tiefling mod... Short Answer: I REALLY LIKE IT.

Long answer: First a little background on how I play ... I almost always run a full list of mods plus at least two dozen merged mods thrown in on a laptop with various ENBs.  I play a Vampire (Better Vampires), semi-Futa-Succubus (PSQ), Prostitute(Radiant Prostitution/TDF), Slaver (PAH), who is VERY into bondage (DD and all the stuff that goes with it), who likes to impregnate all of Skyrim (Beeing Female), Surround myself with friends (EFF + Tons of companions), camping and cold weather (Frost-fall), bouncing bodies and vagoos (CBBE/BS - HDT Chronotiger replacer, and working pussy), tons of hot chicks (a million appearance and NPC mods), custom hairs (SG, KS, Apachii, Oblivion),  and just about anything else that will make a computer scream for mercy.  Most of my save games get abandoned because I swap mods in and out constantly.  I have finished Skyrim a few times but that has not been the objective of playing for a long time.

Even with all of those script heavy mods I decided to try Tiefling, thinking that full-well I would have nothing but problems out of the gate.  I have not had any technical problems relating to Tiefling thus far, on over 1000 savegames.  In addition, with all my "overkill" mods, Tiefling adds a level of difficulty (at least early on) that makes the game fun to play again.  Normally my character is so over-powered that nothing can touch me even at level 1, even on the hardest game settings and with enemy enhancement mods like Revenge of the enemies, OBIS and SoT.  With this mod, my character is vulnerable and I have to actually think to make it through many encounters.

I find this mod to be very fun and it adds greatly to the gaming experience.  Does it have some bugs?  I suppose, but with all the other mod conflicts that I have to battle, I do not really notice them very much.  I appreciate the imagination and work that went into the creation of this mod.  In my opinion, Tiefling is a success and you should be very proud of your creation.

~Wulf 

Same here at the end of the day I really really enjoy this mod, I have several profiles through Mod Organizer in one that I am using right now I have the Tiefling and in another a pure vampire and so on. The Tiefling adds a challenge which I like and will continue to use it no matter what the problem or bugs etc

The Black and White should only disappear after Soul Blast and Soul Shock. There is a bug in the scripting because the same thing has just happened to me. I will investigate the code and post a bug fix upgrade when I have solved it. Sorry for the mess up.

its ok despite everything I really really enjoy this mod and love the challenge, sorry for complaining/asking if the black womb is suppose to disappear after attacking a creature while using the Tiefling claws - venom because as I said that's what I've been seeing. As I mentioned I attacked a regular old wolf and after the womb is gone and I did as you mentioned wait 5 - 10 minutes and it never came back. After that I reloaded and I used the console to bring up a creature like a deathlord and a human I believe and with the Tiefling claws - Venom the womb successfuly filled. I then used it and the womb came back, but as I mentioned I then again attacked a normal creature like a wolf etc and before I attacked I checked to see if the black womb was there in inventory then went to attack another weak creature like I did with the wolf last time with the Tiefling Claws - Venom and the black womb was gone and stood around in a safe area and waited 5 -10 minutes and it never came back. If its not suppose to do that, that the black womb is not suppose to disappear for attacking a normal weak creature like a wolf etc that doesn't give the tupe of soul for the womb then that might be a bug not sure. I also would like to add in that for the required mods or prerequisites I installed everything especially the Acqusitive soul gem mod before the Tiefling. Again I would like to say that despite problems I have been having that I really really love and enjoy your mod and will keep using it no matter the problems that I am having with the black womb for what ever reason and keep going to the temple to get the womb back or until the womb decides to work and behave properly

Also this is what I meant about when wearing one of the safe for work clothes that part of the leg on both side is missing, here is a screenshot of it, also the body I am using is CBBE

http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz303/Shawn_Eirhart/enb%202016_03_24%2023_14_43_56_zpsolxiqq5l.png