Hello, I firstly would like to thank for such an awesome race/mod and hope that you continue to update this. However, I am having problems with the HDT tail..... I followed your instructions to the letter but I still either get a stiff tail that doesn't move or the tail goes bonkers. I use mod organizer and have the 7B-O TBBP meshes replacing the original teifling meshes(I have some custom 7B textures in as well). Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance.

Thanks pooptec, glad you're enjoying Tief. :)

The tail is controlled by an XML file located in the following directory \Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtPhysicsExtensions\Dragon

Have you tried using the alternate XML file available in my download section? Tiefling Tail Alternate XML.rar

Have you used HDT Physics previously?

Do you use HDT physics for hair or body?

Have you looked at the section on the mods description page titled: "Getting HDT Physics Working for Tiefling"

It sounds like an HDT Physics installation error, but the tail may be clashing with some other HDT controlled section of her body.

Let me know how you get on.

Cheers,

dePog

Tiefling v1.7.2

What's new?

- NEW PRE-REQUISITE MOD

Acquisitive Soul Gems is now required. Install it before installing Tiefling v1.7.2. This will now ensure that only grand souls are trapped in Tiefling's White and Black Wombs. It will also affect other soul gems, ensuring that petty souls only go into petty gems, lesser soul only go into lesser gems, etc. A big thank you to Eyeonus for his help with this feature.

- NEW: Change to Tiefling Transformation

Self Glamour will no longer reduce health and stamina by 80%. Instead Tief's health and stamina will start to drain. It will be slow for the first 10 minutes, then the drain will get faster the longer she stays Glamoured. However, when she removes the Glamour it will take time for her health and stamina to return to their previous levels. The longer she was Glamoured the slower the regeneration. Beware! Staying Glamoured can reduce Tief's health to zero and consequently death.

- NEW: Change to Prayer and Oblivion Teleport

Changed from Power to Lesser Power. If it is less than 24 hours since last Teleport/Prayer then pressing the Prayer/Teleport key (usually Z) will now show a message that tells you how long till next Prayer or Teleport is available.

- FIXED:

1. Sleeping was sometimes regenerating all of Tief's health. This was a bug. Now fixed.
  2. Sometimes at level up Tief got all her stats regenerated. This was a bug. I have added a secondary script that checks to make sure this doesn't occur any more. So you may notice that sometimes she gets all her health, magicka and stamina regenerated at level up, but within 5 seconds the secondary script should 'kick-in' and they will reduce to their correct level.
  3. Multiple black wombs. Tief should no longer get extra black wombs.
  4. Using the Womb Shock spell mistakenly emptied the Black Womb instead of the White. This was a bug. Womb Shock now empties the grand soul from the White Womb

IMPORTANT:

Make sure you download and install 'Acquisitive Soul Gems Multithread' BEFORE installing the new Tiefling version v1.7.2 and let Tiefling mod overwrite the Acquisitive Soul Gems file when asked.

As usual it is recommended that only new characters should use this upgrade. Existing savegames will probably be corrupted if you upgrade to v1.7.2

hmm regarding tiefling v1.7.2 and the changes to transformation i can`t help feeling that its personally a little too harsh there are times that i like to spend a some time in towns for various reasons which this has now ruled out, it would have been nice if it was a option in the temple of decision i mean what if i get cought short in a city and have to change back and hide in a hole some place ....... for how long? or going into a town then back out charge up (some time) back in then back out again. hmm this is a great mod but i fear this update has made this a little too restrictive.

and yes im an ass updated before i read fully i mistakenly thought that health would go down until it was 20%, oh one other thing ankle and wrist cuffs arnt showing even though their equiped in menu.

so i`ll end with please please is it possible to make the health degredation an option.

although i will give this a play through as i kinda have no choice (my bad :( ) so i may find im talking out my ass and enjoy the chalange but Whoa! it does seem heavy going.

So I don't have the foggiest clue why this is happening, but when I try to crouch, I get this:

ScreenShot2.png?t=1453057936

What did I screw up?

hmmmm... that looks painful

Have you installed the HDT Physics? Check the section on the mod description page titled 'Getting HDT Physics Working for Tiefling'

Cheers

dePog

hmm regarding tiefling v1.7.2 and the changes to transformation i can`t help feeling that its personally a little too harsh there are times that i like to spend a some time in towns for various reasons which this has now ruled out, it would have been nice if it was a option in the temple of decision i mean what if i get cought short in a city and have to change back and hide in a hole some place ....... for how long? or going into a town then back out charge up (some time) back in then back out again. hmm this is a great mod but i fear this update has made this a little too restrictive.

and yes im an ass updated before i read fully i mistakenly thought that health would go down until it was 20%, oh one other thing ankle and wrist cuffs arnt showing even though their equiped in menu.

so i`ll end with please please is it possible to make the health degredation an option.

although i will give this a play through as i kinda have no choice (my bad :( ) so i may find im talking out my ass and enjoy the chalange but Whoa! it does seem heavy going.

Hey Mack71

Let me know how you go. If the new transformation really shakes your tree too much I'll look at making a toggle in the Temple of Decision. Usually you can remove the Glamour inside a Tavern without anyone attacking.

I can't think of any reason that the wrist and ankle chains should disappear. Usually that is caused by some other mod using their slots. I'll keep an eye out and see if anyone else is having that issue.

Anyway, get back to me with your thoughts after you try it out. Always appreciate your feedback Mack71

Cheers,

dePog

So I don't have the foggiest clue why this is happening, but when I try to crouch, I get this:

ScreenShot2.png?t=1453057936

What did I screw up?

hmmmm... that looks painful

Have you installed the HDT Physics? Check the section on the mod description page titled 'Getting HDT Physics Working for Tiefling'

Cheers

dePog

Double checked, I have both HDT files installed (Physics extension first, then BBP). I let BBP overwrite the Physics Extension one. Now that I think about it, there wasn't any visible evidence of BBP functionality (no movement, etc) even when standing/jumping.

EDIT: Found it, I had an outdated version of XP32 installed. Updated and everything works now, thanks!

Hey Mack71

Let me know how you go. If the new transformation really shakes your tree too much I'll look at making a toggle in the Temple of Decision. Usually you can remove the Glamour inside a Tavern without anyone attacking.

I can't think of any reason that the wrist and ankle chains should disappear. Usually that is caused by some other mod using their slots. I'll keep an eye out and see if anyone else is having that issue.

Anyway, get back to me with your thoughts after you try it out. Always appreciate your feedback Mack71

Cheers,

dePog

Cheers did not realise the tavern was an option i`ll give it a play through :)

]

[....]

I can't think of any reason that the wrist and ankle chains should disappear. Usually that is caused by some other mod using their slots. I'll keep an eye out and see if anyone else is having that issue

Cheers,

dePog

The latest version of Cursed Loot removes the collar and cuffs when it strips.

You can go to the Temple of Decision and change the cuffs to fix them

]

[....]

I can't think of any reason that the wrist and ankle chains should disappear. Usually that is caused by some other mod using their slots. I'll keep an eye out and see if anyone else is having that issue

Cheers,

dePog

The latest version of Cursed Loot removes the collar and cuffs when it strips.

You can go to the Temple of Decision and change the cuffs to fix them

Thanks for the heads up Fredfish

Could you possibly tie into the OnObjectUnequipped event? Not sure if the equipitem function will trigger it though.

Losing the items seems to be a common problem so if it works it could be an easy way to make sure they always stay on.

http://www.creationkit.com/OnObjectUnequipped_-_Actor

http://www.creationkit.com/OnUnequipped_-_ObjectReference

Maybe force remove from those slots and re-equip automatically? May need a message to let the player know what just happened.

I don't think Molag Bal would like someone else having control over his slave, so that could be a good reasoning for the items popping right back off.

I loved the idea of this mod, but could you please make an option to enable player health regeneration if the life falls bellow 10%? It's because since player can't regenerate life, it is causing problems with death alternative, which is the trigger to lots of mods on this forum =\

Thank you!

Could you possibly tie into the OnObjectUnequipped event? Not sure if the equipitem function will trigger it though.

Losing the items seems to be a common problem so if it works it could be an easy way to make sure they always stay on.

http://www.creationkit.com/OnObjectUnequipped_-_Actor

http://www.creationkit.com/OnUnequipped_-_ObjectReference

Maybe force remove from those slots and re-equip automatically? May need a message to let the player know what just happened.

I don't think Molag Bal would like someone else having control over his slave, so that could be a good reasoning for the items popping right back off.

I'll look into that. Thanks for the suggestion txzeenath.

Cursed Loot also strips the horns and tail, you need to Teifling Morph to human and back to fix this.

I will look at txzeenath's suggestion and see if it works for this also

I loved the idea of this mod, but could you please make an option to enable player health regeneration if the life falls bellow 10%? It's because since player can't regenerate life, it is causing problems with death alternative, which is the trigger to lots of mods on this forum =\

Thank you!

What exactly are you suggesting? That if her health falls below 10% then regen takes her back to 100%? Or that regen works if her health range is between 0% and 10% ?

Do you think that there's a way to make the texture of the tail match the one from the body to make it like the succubus from the Witcher?
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/ss9D3vz24tU/maxresdefault.jpg

Another thing: 
I have this tatto mods right here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/54383-corintios-progressive-slavetats/
I could do some new progressive tats for every piece of power that the player gets from mara or (the other guy), just tell me what kind of tatto you think it would fit and I see what i can do.

Then you add a link for my mod so if I do some update on then later you will not have to change all the files on your own mod.

And last thing: You think that there is a possibility that following the path of power you could do that the palyer can get wings and fly? Maybe linking to this mod
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53271/?

Do you think that there's a way to make the texture of the tail match the one from the body to make it like the succubus from the Witcher?

Another thing: 

I have this tatto mods right here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/54383-corintios-progressive-slavetats/

I could do some new progressive tats for every piece of power that the player gets from mara or (the other guy), just tell me what kind of tatto you think it would fit and I see what i can do.

Then you add a link for my mod so if I do some update on then later you will not have to change all the files on your own mod.

And last thing: You think that there is a possibility that following the path of power you could do that the palyer can get wings and fly? Maybe linking to this mod

lol, Corintio, that's a whole lot of homework you just gave me :)

I have never worked with body textures, but I am open to the idea if there is somebody talented in textures who would like to create a tail texture to match the body.

I am not sure how you add tatts to a body depending on what spell or ability they just learned. Plus I presume they would need to be different depending on whether the body was UUNP or CBBE.

I will have to think about the flying idea. Would that make following Molag Bal too tempting?

But, you have given me food for thought.

Thanks

dePog

[...]

I run this alongside Player Succubus Quest, wings and flying are built into that mod.

I have player succubus quest, but I think that the succubus have things that break the idea of this mod, like life regeneration and the need to stay in cities to recover essence.

When you think about the tats, just tell me or send me a PM(so this way I will read it eventualy)

Another thing: 

I have never worked with body textures, but I am open to the idea if there is somebody talented in textures who would like to create a tail texture to match the body.

I am not sure how you add tatts to a body depending on what spell or ability they just learned. Plus I presume they would need to be different depending on whether the body was UUNP or CBBE.

I will have to think about the flying idea. Would that make following Molag Bal too tempting?

Thanks

dePog

Maybe to make it less tempting, you copuld make that mara also have wings, but she uses this ones: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57646/?

Another thing: 

Thanks

dePog

Send me a pack with this things, please:
-obj of the model that the race uses

-texture that the race uses

-obj of the smoothier tail that the mod have

Then  I'll be glad to texturise it to blend with the bodymesh.

Man this looks like a very well done Mod. I would very much like to play it.

But it is in a basicly useless format. Cant open it cause all you get is microsoft spamming you with solitaire games. and if you send it to 7Zip and use NMM. It will not work. It seems like a pattern with a few of your mods floating around.

If you deside to release it in something usable let me know.

Frostbyte

But it is in a basicly useless format. Cant open it cause all you get is microsoft spamming you with solitaire games. and if you send it to 7Zip and use NMM. It will not work. It seems like a pattern with a few of your mods floating around.

Frostbyte

Umm... what?

1. Tiefling is the only mod I have up on Lovers Lab

2. 3000 other people have downloaded it and not mentioned spamming.

3. I use NMM to install this myself without the slightest problem.

You could try downloading it from here and see if you still have issues. It would also be nice if you asked for my help without telling me my mod is "unusable".

dePog

Frostbyte

The problem is on your end. You have a virus or your ISP is messing with page info.

If you rename the extension to .rar it should work, assuming the download path didn't get messed up somehow as well.