Man this looks like a very well done Mod. I would very much like to play it.

But it is in a basicly useless format. Cant open it cause all you get is microsoft spamming you with solitaire games. and if you send it to 7Zip and use NMM. It will not work. It seems like a pattern with a few of your mods floating around.

If you deside to release it in something usable let me know.

Frostbyte

With DePogs 3000 downloads he has more than 3000 Tiefling slaves out there in computerland. Its all part of his master plan to take over reality.

You need to get a Firewall, Antivirus, and registry monitoring program. You can get free versions of most of those. On top of that pay for a copy of MalwareBytes.

HaHa... I want to run it but I'm not going to work my way through the crap to do it.

Every other Modder uses 7zip or RaR. Not Microsoft spam.

So until I can figure out an easy solution, I will just Not play it.

Thanks DePog!

The mod is uploaded from me in rar format. When I go to this website and look at the download it is in rar format. If I download it from this site it is in rar format. When I add it into NMM it sees it as rar format.

If your computer thinks it is anything other than rar format then there is a problem occurring on your computer. When you find that problem please be courteous enough to come back here and apologize.

Ok ok.... i fully admit that i am enjoying the new update still a damn fine mod which has forced me to handle towns in a whole new way oh and as for changing in a tavern all good just make sure the local mutt aint watchin ;) , just one thing though i keep getting a message telling me mara`s prayer is ready (when its ready of course) which im finding a little intrusive and after I know the prayers ready and it keeps on informing me it can get kinda annoying, i had no problem before looking in the spells to see if it was ready as such could there be another way of doing this?

Ok ok.... i fully admit that i am enjoying the new update still a damn fine mod which has forced me to handle towns in a whole new way oh and as for changing in a tavern all good just make sure the local mutt aint watchin ;) , just one thing though i keep getting a message telling me mara`s prayer is ready (when its ready of course) which im finding a little intrusive and after I know the prayers ready and it keeps on informing me it can get kinda annoying, i had no problem before looking in the spells to see if it was ready as such could there be another way of doing this?

Ok, I'll see if it possible to shut Mara up after about 3 reminders, or perhaps have a much longer space between reminders. The issue is that once the Prayer is ready there is no way of checking if its ready. Pressing the Z key won't tell you its ready, it will just Pray

HaHa... I want to run it but I'm not going to work my way through the crap to do it.

Every other Modder uses 7zip or RaR. Not Microsoft spam.

So until I can figure out an easy solution, I will just Not play it.

Thanks DePog!

You have a virus, so please stop accusing the mod maker.

Ok, I'll see if it possible to shut Mara up after about 3 reminders, or perhaps have a much longer space between reminders. The issue is that once the Prayer is ready there is no way of checking if its ready. Pressing the Z key won't tell you its ready, it will just Pray

ah ok, i thought the prayer was greyed out in the past im guessing you`ve gone a different way about things for the update, ok cool. oh and just had a friendly reminder from the guards not to exit my home if not changed!

post-113017-0-52056500-1453496308_thumb.png

and they all missed!

ah ok, i thought the prayer was greyed out in the past im guessing you`ve gone a different way about things for the update, ok cool. oh and just had a friendly reminder from the guards not to exit my home if not changed!

attachicon.gif72850_2016-01-22_00204.png

and they all missed!

The guards must have been staring too much to bother about aiming :)  The face on your Tiefling looks a lot like Jennifer Lawrence. I would wouldn't want to kill her either.

I changed the Prayer from Power to Lesser Power so you could use the Z key to check the time till next Prayer. I kept forgetting when I last Prayed and wanted a way of being reminded.

Just a stupid question. Aside from being naked at all times, what are the adult portions of this mod ?

Just the incestuous background story of Tiefling being a sex object for her father. However, I am toying with the idea of making Tiefling's regeneration  a bit more 'graphic' when she teleports back to Oblivion. I think Molag Bal is after a bit more than Tief worshipping at his Altar.

The mod is aimed more at being a gameplay overhaul. I created the storyline to give a reason why Tief can't use the normal methods of playing Skyrim, such as no weapons, no armor, no healing, etc. I got tired of the usual upgraded weaponry, over enchanted armor and being able to heal in the middle of combat. Basically, I wanted to make Tief's life as miserable as possible, lol.

So the adult storyline was just a byproduct to help me justify the gameplay restrictions.

attachicon.gif72850_2016-01-22_00204.png

and they all missed!

The guards must have been staring too much to bother about aiming :)  The face on your Tiefling looks a lot like Jennifer Lawrence. I would wouldn't want to kill her either.

I changed the Prayer from Power to Lesser Power so you could use the Z key to check the time till next Prayer. I kept forgetting when I last Prayed and wanted a way of being reminded.

Cool sounds good, you may have been right about the guards I transformed back on the doorstep and they said we`ll let you off which kinda made me laugh but then thought thank f@#k!

Where can I read the changelog?

There is one here

Plus I just added it to the end of the main description page here

Thanks for your mod , Depog ! It works very fine, and offers me a very interesting way to play Skyrim .

Keep on the good work and congratulations !  :cool:

Thank you, appreciated.

There is one here

Thanks for your mod , Depog ! It works very fine, and offers me a very interesting way to play Skyrim .

Thank you, appreciated.

thank you!

And about the textures of the tail, i managed to change a little bit the tiefling textures, but i couldn't find where is the texture from the tail, could you send it to me so i can work on this?

There is one here

Thank you, appreciated.

thank you!

And about the textures of the tail, i managed to change a little bit the tiefling textures, but i couldn't find where is the texture from the tail, could you send it to me so i can work on this?

I didn't make the tails myself, they were created by jacques00

I believe the textures are from the standard tails of the dragons already in the game - Paarthurnax, Alduin, etc. I presume they are hiding in the Skyrim - Textures.bsa

hmmmmmmmmmmm......... so i will have to dig it

here are the texture paths:

Standard:

textures\actors\dragon\Dragon_n.dds

textures\actors\dragon\Dragon.dds

textures\actors\dragon\Dragon_Boss.dds

textures\actors\dragon\Dragon_Swamp.dds

textures\actors\dragon\Ohdaviing.dds

textures\actors\dragon\Dragon_Snow.dds

textures\actors\dragon\Dragon_Earth.dds

Unique:

textures\actors\alduin\Alduin.dds

textures\actors\alduin\Alduin_n.dds

textures\actors\dragon\DragonSkeleton.dds

textures\actors\dragon\DragonSkeleton_n.dds

textures\actors\parthurnax\Parthurnax.dds

textures\actors\parthurnax\Parthurnax_n.dds

As dePog said, they're likely in Skyrim's textures. But I wouldn't look there. I assume you have an HD textures mod installed. Look inside there for those files. They will be higher quality.

I am thinking of overhauling Tief's ' Corruption Blast '

Currently she can use it at least twice per day. In fact during the Mara's Prayer regen period she could use it dozens of times. I am inclined to put a cool down timer on it so it can't be used again for a day or two. Channeling that much Daedric Corruption should really knock Tief around and having to wait a day or so to recover seems reasonable.

Another alternative is that within the cool down period (lets say 3 days) she can still use it, but consecutive blasts cost increasingly more health, such as

1st  -   250 health

2nd -   300

3rd  -   450

4th  -   700

5th  - 1500

The high cost of the 4th and 5th blast is to make sure that it would kill her, and so make it impossible to use. However, once she is freed by Mara and can wear enchanted armor she may be able to increase her health, so should I make the cost higher? Another thought just occurred to me, maybe she can only use corruption blast (and Womb blasts) if she isn't wearing armor. The theory being that the blast from her body would get trapped inside the armor.

If she waits 3 days, then the health cost resets to 250.

Anyway, that is what I am thinking. Any comments or suggestions?

dePog

Still, i managed to find that i never used this ability...

Still i have question about deadric corruption left and right throwing. The thing is i can use this whole time and dont lvl at all. That should be working that way?

Are you talking about the daedric corruption blast (AOE), or the pulse Tief does from her hands?

Still, i managed to find that i never used this ability...

Still i have question about deadric corruption left and right throwing. The thing is i can use this whole time and dont lvl at all. That should be working that way?

Are you talking about the daedric corruption blast (AOE), or the pulse Tief does from her hands?

Never used AOE, 

The pulse is ability that i found that using will dont lvl any of the skills.