Sorry if got any ones panties in a knot. Just up graded to windows10. It sucks.

any ways I downloaded the Tiefling from Nexus. It works Great. Thank you and sorry.

Glad its working OK and thanks for letting me know.

Yes, the only thing worse than Windows 10 is Windows 8. Bring back 7 :)

I didn't had time to work on the textures yet, but when I do, I will do the tail mixing with the skintone.

And talking about the tail, the HDT of it and the hair stoped working, but the phisics of the body don't, how could I fix that?

Try uninstalling the HDT Physics Extensions and then reinstall it.

I also experienced that issue when I installed KS Hairdos. I uninstalled KS Hairdos and it fixed itself. However, I think I just installed KS incorrectly.

I am eager to see Tief with your new textures.

dePog

Version 1.7.3

UPGRADE

• UPGRADING from v1.7.2 is possible without starting a new character. It is advisable to visit the Temple of Decision and activate the upgrade stone to add the new features to your existing character. However, make a save before upgrading just to be on the safe side.
  • WOMBS: Wombs should now be irremovable. Previously they could be dropped after you used them once. Now they get reset as quest items after every use.
  • WOMB BLAST: Now has an extra effect. If not killed by the explosion, living creatures up to level 50 will be flee in fear for 20 seconds. Does not affect undead, vampires or dragons.
  • WOMB TWINS: New spell if Tief is following Mara. Womb Twins damages both living and undead by 1500. Blast radius of 100ft. Causes fear in NPC's up to level 50 if they are not killed by the blast. Tief must have BOTH white and black grand souls in her womb or the spell will have no effect. Ripping two souls out of her womb causes Tiefling immense pain, nausea and dizziness. She will be incapacitated for about 10 seconds, and may stagger and fall randomly for up to 10 minutes after the Twin Souls Blast.
  • BLEEDOUT DAMAGE: Ice Spike and Ice Spear now cause stagger and bleedout similar to arrows. Crossbow bolts will now cause twice as much bleedout as arrows. Similarly, Ice Spear will cause twice as much bleedout as Ice Spike. (This upgrade feature may not activate unless you use the upgrade stone at the Temple of Decision)
  • WHITE GRAND SOULS: Some higher level Draugr will now give Grand Souls. This will make it a bit easier to fill Tief's White Womb.
  • NOTIFICATIONS: Increased the time between notifications of Prayer/Teleport availability. Was 2 minute intervals, but now occurs at 2 mins, then 10 mins then 30 mins.

PLEASE: Make a save before upgrading in case of unforseen calamities :)

I've walked a circle around Morthal and went to every cave I saw but I couldn't find the right one. I did find a cave with vampires, but no shrine. Can someone help me with the location?

EDIT: Haha oops, It was the right cave but I just literally walked past it every time without noticing

I've walked a circle around Morthal and went to every cave I saw but I couldn't find the right one. I did find a cave with vampires, but no shrine. Can someone help me with the location?

EDIT: Haha oops, It was the right cave but I just literally walked past it every time without noticing

Yeah, depending on which lighting mod you are using it can be hard to spot sometimes. I am trying RCRN on this playthrough and that cave is so dark even I have trouble finding the shrine, lol.

Glad you found it. Look after Tief for me :)

Cheers,

dePog

Version 1.7.4

This file will upgrade both v1.7.2 and v1.7.3 to version 1.7.4

- UPGRADE: Upgrading an existing save game should be possible, but

1. Make sure you make a back up save that you can go back to if things go wrong.
  2. Make sure that Tief has no active effects such as Glamour, Invisibility, or the after effects of a Womb Blast in progress when you upgrade.
  3. Visit the Temple of Decision after you upgrade to activate some of the new features. You will need to activate two stones in the Temple. The Upgrade Stone and the Claw Repair Stone.

- CLAW OPTIONS: Tief can now use her Claws right handed whilst using her left hand for something else. However, both Dragon and Venom Claw damage will be 20% less. You will need to go to the Temple of Decision and activate the Claw Repair Stone to be given these right handed Claws.

- CORRUPTION SHIELD: Tief can now manifest daedric corruption to create a ward/shield with her left hand. That will allow her to attack with right handed claws or pulse. The ward/shield reduces damage from both melee and magic attacks.

- NEW SAVE POINTS: Save points are now available at Castle Volkihar Courtyard, the Portal Room to the Soul Cairn, and in the Soul Cairn at the top of the steps where you meet Valerica

- WHITE SOUL: If Tief is following Molag Bal she will be able to hold White Souls in her womb after collecting 5 Temptations. The Womb Shock spell will be granted after activating Molag Bal's Phallus Stone.

- TWIN SOULS BLAST: This spell will now become available to followers of Molag Bal after Tief has 8 Temptations and can be collected by activating Molag Bal's Phallus Stone.

- SOUL BLASTS: The animation sequence of all the Womb Soul Blasts has been upgraded. For up to 10 minutes after Tief performs a Soul Blast she will have temporary blackouts and bleedouts. These are randomly timed so she may have one or two and then be fine, or she may have numerous episodes over 10 minutes or more. Each blast will have a unique consequence which cannot be predicted.

- BLOOD AND GORE: You may notice some extra blood effects when Tief goes into full bleedout (after about 6 or 7 wounds). Watching your blood pool around your feet should help to remind you to call the Medic, lol. There are also some new blood effects when Tief uses Womb Soul Blasts.

- CORRUPTION BLAST: The amount of health Tiefling loses when using 'Corruption Blast' is now random. The most likely outcome is that her health will be damaged by about 300, however it could range from 200 to 700 points. That means that just one blast may kill her. This will increase the element of danger in using such a risky procedure. However, the damage that this blast causes has been increased to 2500 points which makes it more deadly than the Soul Blasts.

- DAEDRAFLESH: If Tief is following Molag Bal's path she will now get Daedraflesh activated when using either Dragon or Venom Claws. You will also notice that she gets Daedraflesh with left handed pulse attacks if she has a right handed claw activated.

- GLAMOUR WARNING: Reduced the amount of warning messages about low health when glamoured.

- GLAMOUR SIDE EFFECTS: The health and stamina drain that Tief sustains whilst Glamoured is no longer linear. The longer she stays glamoured the faster her health and stamina will drain. For example, during the first 3 minutes she will only drain 12 points of health and stamina per minute. After 3 minutes that will increase to 48 points per minute. After 6 minutes 96 points, and after 9 minutes 192 points per minute. However, Tief's recovery speed when she removes the Glamour will be a constant 12 points per minute. Although, sleeping or waiting for one hour will return Tief's stats to their former amounts.

- TRAVEL WHILST GLAMOURED: Health and Stamina will now drain during fast travel if Glamour is active. The amount of drain depends on the length of the trip. If you have low health at the start of a journey it could possibly kill you.

- INVISIBILITY SIDE EFFECTS: These are similar to the Glamour effects mentioned above. The longer Tief stays Invisible the quicker her stamina will drain. For example, during the first 5 minutes of invisibility Tief's stamina will drain at 50 points per minute. After 5 minutes that will increase to 100 stamina per minute. After 10 minutes it will be 250 stamina per minute. Her stamina will recover when not using Invisibility, but only at 50 points per minute.

REMEMBER. Please, please, please make a backup before you upgrade.

Yeah, depending on which lighting mod you are using it can be hard to spot sometimes. I am trying RCRN on this playthrough and that cave is so dark even I have trouble finding the shrine, lol.

Glad you found it. Look after Tief for me :)

Cheers,

dePog

I will :P

I do have a lighting mod, but I'm lucky I the blood fountain was fluorescent enough to still be able to see it. The thing was at the crossroad I kept walking circles through the cave going through the right or top and exit at the left but when I was halfway going to the right again I gave up and turned around and that was the first time I actually looked in the direction of the left and I felt stupid, haha 

I thought I'd give the new version a try. Is there anything new in it that would affect Real Needs & Diseases? While I can still drink water, eating things no longer reduces hunger.

This is on a new game.

The Tiefling mod makes changes to the food regen stats. It works ok with iNeed mod as long as Tiefling is loaded after it. I am not sure how it interacts with RND

I haven't changed anything with regards to food in this new version, so if RND was working with older versions of Tiefling I have no idea why it wouldn't work with the latest version.

Hmm, anyone else have the problem of 0 bytes in the new update!

I just did a test download and it showed 0 bytes. So I deleted the file and re uploaded it. Then when I downloaded it, it took almost a minute to send 298kb. I think there must be a problem with the LL server

Hmm, anyone else have the problem of 0 bytes in the new update!

I just did a test download and it showed 0 bytes. So I deleted the file and re uploaded it. Then when I downloaded it, it took almost a minute to send 298kb. I think there must be a problem with the LL server

Ok cheers for the heads up, oh and the update sound great some nice changes :)

update: Yeah got it, there does seem to be a problem though i tried downloading 1.7.2 again and it downloaded 0 bytes!

also downloaded lydie by dark frozen on LL a follower and seems to have the same issue.