Im fine, i dont have that error, i had it for a while also but when i put tief last in load order everything is fine,

Thanks

I think I found the culprit. A mod I installed recently called Acquisitive Soul Gems. After I uninstalled it Tief levelled properly.

Cheers,

dePog

Hmm, DePong, i have question, are you planning to implement some other tails? I mean they are all fine but skeleton tail and argonian ones are not looking to well without good blending with body and of course tatoos dont do the job that well, is there posibility for khajit ones or horse with hdt or something?

Hmm, DePong, i have question, are you planning to implement some other tails? I mean they are all fine but skeleton tail and argonian ones are not looking to well without good blending with body and of course tatoos dont do the job that well, is there posibility for khajit ones or horse with hdt or something?

As Tief has dragon blood I feel that dragon tails are appropriate, so I have no plans for other tails. However, I am happy if some other person wants to create an alternative.

Still i have question, have you been thinking about something like that _> after gathering X mara boon you will get posibility praying on her altar and get an option to permanently transform into human, then you would loose benefits of tief, and this would change your race to lunari, and you would get base lunari stats bonus with lvl reset[or without] Then you could disable tief to play normal to continue as the lets say continuation. That could be nice story setting Becouse after getting boons and freeing ourselves basicly we are still cursed with tail and stuff and cant trade etc IS that even possible?

BTW

finnaly found first temptation. Still i found them in the same places before i started new game, is that normal?

Which body slots are taken by tiefling chains?

Still i have question, have you been thinking about something like that _> after gathering X mara boon you will get posibility praying on her altar and get an option to permanently transform into human, then you would loose benefits of tief, and this would change your race to lunari, and you would get base lunari stats bonus with lvl reset[or without] Then you could disable tief to play normal to continue as the lets say continuation. That could be nice story setting Becouse after getting boons and freeing ourselves basicly we are still cursed with tail and stuff and cant trade etc IS that even possible?

BTW

finnaly found first temptation. Still i found them in the same places before i started new game, is that normal?

The horns and tail are not part of Tief's curse, she got those from her Daedric and Dragonborn heritage. So no, I don't have plans for her to revert to Lunari.

Temptation locations are random, so its just a coincidence

Ankle Chain = slot 38

Wrist Chain = slot 39

Neck Chain = slot 58

BTW

The horns and tail are not part of Tief's curse, she got those from her Daedric and Dragonborn heritage. So no, I don't have plans for her to revert to Lunari.

Ankle Chain = slot 38

Wrist Chain = slot 39

Neck Chain = slot 58

Did you checked original thief rags you provided? I mean every time, with every body they seems to be broken somehow. blank spots[no body, just void, i can see through these spots on what is behind character.

thats weird, it is that way in every body replacer[lunari original body, tief body, cbbe unp] and this rags works only if i instal replacer for prison rags, and even then not every one will work, the vanilla one dont seem to work with tief rag. Same error on tief rag only, normal prison rag works perfectly fine.

BTW

Ankle Chain = slot 38

Wrist Chain = slot 39

Neck Chain = slot 58

Hmm, DePong, i want to ask 1 more thing. I got 2 issues now.

First one -> no npc comment about my character wearing ''nothing'' Only comments avaible are the ones from getting stripped before i instaled that there were none.

Second one -> Tief rag is somehow broken. I mean there are parts where i can see throu my character, things that are on the other side, something with mesh is wrong.

It dont work with lunari body, with tief body also.

I though it may be my fault with replacer for prisoner rags but... Well its not that, i can replace this rags with other ones, they work fine, but yours just dont, i cant figure it out. I found similiar pair of rags in a mod and replaced mesh but there was error with ankles missing. so im stuck with minidress. Any ideas?

I'm a little disappointed, :(  a Race-Mod should for all body types be available.

furthermore *must* I thousand more mods preinstalled have, so that your race * Tiefling * works.
Nee no interest!  ;)

edit: Thank God there are plenty of other races the not so complicated are and the primarily anyone can use. :P

edit2: I can the Tieflinge already in a another game are using, namely in DAI than Qunari. :lol:

http://dragonageminis.blogspot.de/2011/02/tieflings-as-qunaries.html

https://www.google.de/search?q=Tiefling+in+dragon+age+inquisition&espv=2&biw=1280&bih=637&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj794iq-JjKAhVDCBoKHYOsCOEQ_AUIBigB

I'm a little disappointed, :(  a Race-Mod should for all body types be available.

furthermore *must* I thousand more mods preinstalled have, so that your race * Tiefling * works.

Nee no interest!  ;)

edit: Thank God there are plenty of other races the not so complicated are and the primarily anyone can use. :P

edit2: I can the Tieflinge already in a another game are using, namely in DAI than Qunari. :lol:

http://dragonageminis.blogspot.de/2011/02/tieflings-as-qunaries.html

https://www.google.de/search?q=Tiefling+in+dragon+age+inquisition&espv=2&biw=1280&bih=637&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj794iq-JjKAhVDCBoKHYOsCOEQ_AUIBigB

Not quite sure if you are asking me a question or just generally saying that I suck. Tiefling is not just a race mod, it is a major overhaul of Skyrim gameplay. No normal regeneration of health, magicka, stamina; no level up regeneration; no access to weapons or armor; etc, etc. Surely some of this was evident from the description page.

But if it made you feel better by posting that my mod is terrible, then have a nice day.

I can them not use because I use another Body Type (CHSBHC BBP)

and I will never change the body. ;)

I just downloaded the CHSBHC files and popped them into the Mesh and Texture directories for Tiefling. Took me about 5 minutes. Tiefling has her own separate directory for mesh and texture

Data\Mesh\Bhakti\lunari\actors\character\character assets

Data\Texture\Bhakti\lunari\actors\character\female

Put your files for CHSBHC in those and you'll have a Tiefling with your favourite body shape

CHSBHC Tiefling

2016-01-08_00008.jpg?t=1452128754

BTW

Ankle Chain = slot 38

Wrist Chain = slot 39

Neck Chain = slot 58

First one -> no npc comment about my character wearing ''nothing'' Only comments avaible are the ones from getting stripped before i instaled that there were none.

Second one -> Tief rag is somehow broken. I mean there are parts where i can see throu my character, things that are on the other side, something with mesh is wrong.

I though it may be my fault with replacer for prisoner rags but... Well its not that, i can replace this rags with other ones, they work fine, but yours just dont, i cant figure it out. I found similiar pair of rags in a mod and replaced mesh but there was error with ankles missing. so im stuck with minidress. Any ideas?

I went to the Temple of Decision and tried the 3 different clothing options. Pictures below

2016-01-08_00002.jpg?t=1452129558

2016-01-08_00005.jpg?t=1452129595

2016-01-08_00006.jpg?t=1452129634

As you can see there are no issues with missing body parts. Also, in my play throughs, everywhere Tief goes people say she is naked. I can only assume you have an installation error or mods that corrupt Tiefling.

BTW

Ankle Chain = slot 38

Wrist Chain = slot 39

Neck Chain = slot 58

I went to the Temple of Decision and tried the 3 different clothing options. Pictures below

2016-01-08_00002.jpg?t=1452129558

2016-01-08_00005.jpg?t=1452129595

2016-01-08_00006.jpg?t=1452129634

As you can see there are no issues with missing body parts. Also, in my play throughs, everywhere Tief goes people say she is naked. I can only assume you have an installation error or mods that corrupt Tiefling.

Propably you have right. It seems i have to work on it a little then to fix it.

I can them not use because I use another Body Type (CHSBHC BBP)

and I will never change the body. ;)

I just downloaded the CHSBHC files and popped them into the Mesh and Texture directories for Tiefling. Took me about 5 minutes. Tiefling has her own separate directory for mesh and texture

Data\Mesh\Bhakti\lunari\actors\character\character assets

Data\Texture\Bhakti\lunari\actors\character\female

Put your files for CHSBHC in those and you'll have a Tiefling with your favourite body shape

CHSBHC Tiefling

2016-01-08_00008.jpg?t=1452128754

now am I but amazed!!!!!  :o  :o  :o 

that works without neck seam?

and how is it with *HDT Physics Extensions* and *Lunari Race* this I do non use, besides no SKSE!

Wouldn't worry about winny257. His post was completely incoherent for starters and comparing a Tiefling to a Qunari is like comparing a nun to a prostitute not to mention the fact that this mod completely changes your gameplay. Your mod is awesome... it's a fact and keep doing what you're doing. The other 99% of us appreciate it.

Wouldn't worry about winny257. His post was completely incoherent for starters and comparing a Tiefling to a Qunari is like comparing a nun to a prostitute not to mention the fact that this mod completely changes your gameplay. Your mod is awesome... it's a fact and keep doing what you're doing. The other 99% of us appreciate it.

Hey Rapid

Thanks for the pep talk :)  I always make the mistake of trying to please everybody, but it can't be done. Glad you're enjoying Tief.

Cheers,

dePog

when you so long as I here on LL actively would be, then you knew that I not a word english speak.

But you're a newbie you can that not know!

me falling it very hard ultra long English texts into German translate, mostly only comes out garbage.

I have because of this repeatedly destroyed my game, therefore I'm careful in terms mods!

I do not have it evil meant, I'm just afraid again to destroy everything!

What is because the difference between Tiefling and Qunari?

I please to a meaningful evidence!

this is my proof.

edit: when 99% are satisfied, then he must already several million Downloads have, that doubt it I very strongly. :P

Rapidmonster, on 08 Jan 2016 - 10:54 PM, said:snapback.png

when you so long as I here on LL actively would be, then you knew that I not a word english speak.

me falling it very hard ultra long English texts into German translate, mostly only comes out garbage.

I have because of this repeatedly destroyed my game, therefore I'm careful in terms mods!

this is my proof.

https://www.google.d...YOsCOEQ_AUIBigB

edit: when 99% are satisfied, then he must already several million Downloads have, that doubt it I very strongly. :P

...What?

From the little that made sense all I can say is. 99% are satisfied. If he had several million downloads I would wonder if I wandered into the twilight zone. There just isn't that many people in the world comfortable enough with there sexuality to paruse a taboo site such as Loverslab. For the record he only released this mod not long ago and he has already 20,000 downloads. So I would say he's doing something right.

I understand and empathize that you do not understand English very well. However I don't feel sorry for you. If I frequented a German only site for whatever reason and relied upon German services for the entirety of my life then I would learn the language fluently in short order. It just makes sense.

Tiefling is not even remotely similar to Qunari in character or even physically. Try again.

Have a good day. I hope your English improves.

this is my proof.

Hi Winny257,

I have never heard of the Qunari until you mentioned them, but from the Wiki it says:

"The Qunari (literally, "People of the Qun") is the name most commonly known for the white-haired, metallic-skinned, gigantic race and their society that governs the island nations of Par Vollen and Seheron, and the settlements of Kont-Aar and Qundalon in northern Rivain and Anderfels respectively."

Whereas, Wiki says the following about Tieflings:

"Tieflings were originally introduced as humans with demonic ancestry, whose lineage can be traced back to some degree or another to that of a fiend or demon within the Dungeons & Dragons universe."

I used to play Neverwinter Nights and really liked the Tiefling called Neeshka.

nwfl_neetale.jpg

So I decided to try and create a Tiefling within Skyrim who didn't conform to the usual play style. The description page of this mod explains her limitations and abilities which make her different from the usual Skyrim character. What more can I tell you?

Thousands of people have downloaded this mod from here and the Nexus. No-one has ever complained that my mod destroyed their Skyrim setup. Some people have trouble initially getting everything working for Tief, but it has never corrupted the Skyrim installation. If you are using a mod manager you should be able to install Tiefling, see if you like it, and if not then uninstall it without any issues.

I hope the English to German translator gets this message across successfully :)

Cheers,

dePog