For some reason when I'm playing my tiefling and go to dragonsreach for the main quest nothing happens. Irilith doesn't come at me with her sword drawn or say anything, and Balgruuf only says "one moment" when I try to talk to him. Any fix for that?

Will check it out and get back to you

EDIT:

Ok, I started a new character, chose Ralof in the cave, followed him to Riverwood, talked to Gerdur, was told to go to Jarl Balgruf, went to Whiterun and as I ran up the steps inside Dragonsreach Irileth came towards me and demanded to know who I was, etc, etc, etc.

So I don't think its the Tiefling mod causing the problem. Do you have any other 'quick start' mods running? Did you go to Riverwood and get the Quest first?

Let me know how you get on.

Cheers,

dePog

For some reason when I'm playing my tiefling and go to dragonsreach for the main quest nothing happens. Irilith doesn't come at me with her sword drawn or say anything, and Balgruuf only says "one moment" when I try to talk to him. Any fix for that?

Did you talk to someone in riverwood ? the smith or the mill owner (forgot their names), so that they give you the next step in the main quest ?

As for the regen at the altair, well, here is what happens exactly:

I go to oblivion, pray to the altair. Tief prostrate herself, the earth shakes, and she regenerate for or or two seconds and then.... stop.

When i activate the altar to stop the prostrating, she regenerates for one or two seconds, and then stops. That's it mostly.

Since you can activate the altar at will while you're in oblivion, it doesn't matter much actually, you just have to "actively" pray for your regeneration.

While i'm at it, i'll tell you of a few things i noticed:

• Horns / tail unequipping: i'm sure now they aren't taken from the inventory, just unequipped. twitching your tail using the lesser power will give it back to you. Maybe a workaround for this issue would be to have both hors and tails re-equipped this way, and having hotkey to use the power for whenever you can't access your menus (like when you are enslaved, or having diner with Sheogorath).
  • It takes about 79-80 hours for the oblivion power to regenerate (not 24), but i suspects it's got something to do with a mo i use (Dynamic timescale).
  • At some point, using Moley's phalus is supposed to give you a health drain in your venom claws, but i didn't get it :(
  • Arrows and one handed weapons have some crazy stats (ebony arrows doing something like 300dmg). I suppose it's in order to balance Tief large health, but then again, those who follow Mara's path will have a feast once they're free from daddy :P
  • I still got a second black womb at the temple of decision, could absorb a black soul with it, but the womb blast didn't work correctly.
  • Using the (full) womb to enchant still causes CTD :(
  • Is the womb blast supposed to "kill", or to cause "lots of damages" ? i had many instances with wounded, unhappy survivors (In legendary difficulty, other one are fine)
  • Tief's chains (the red, starting one) remain quest items even after the 7 boons / temptations.

That would be all i did notice / test. Free time happened :P

Hmm seem`s im getting the dreaded CTD when enchanting from a full womb (only noticed this on the black womb not sure on the white?), currently playing a fresh game with tiefling 1.7 i think it started from the last patch up before 1.7 at first i thought it was mod conflict but not so sure now the only other mod i recently installed is immersive wenches but cant really see that being the problem but i shall tinker and see what i can come up with.

ahh could me my mod order...oh the joys of skyrim :)

well no joy on the mod order thinking back this seems to have come about with the womb blast update.

Did you talk to someone in riverwood ? the smith or the mill owner (forgot their names), so that they give you the next step in the main quest ?

As for the regen at the altair, well, here is what happens exactly:

I go to oblivion, pray to the altair. Tief prostrate herself, the earth shakes, and she regenerate for or or two seconds and then.... stop.

When i activate the altar to stop the prostrating, she regenerates for one or two seconds, and then stops. That's it mostly.

Since you can activate the altar at will while you're in oblivion, it doesn't matter much actually, you just have to "actively" pray for your regeneration.

While i'm at it, i'll tell you of a few things i noticed:

• Horns / tail unequipping: i'm sure now they aren't taken from the inventory, just unequipped. twitching your tail using the lesser power will give it back to you. Maybe a workaround for this issue would be to have both hors and tails re-equipped this way, and having hotkey to use the power for whenever you can't access your menus (like when you are enslaved, or having diner with Sheogorath).
  • It takes about 79-80 hours for the oblivion power to regenerate (not 24), but i suspects it's got something to do with a mo i use (Dynamic timescale).
  • At some point, using Moley's phalus is supposed to give you a health drain in your venom claws, but i didn't get it :(
  • Arrows and one handed weapons have some crazy stats (ebony arrows doing something like 300dmg). I suppose it's in order to balance Tief large health, but then again, those who follow Mara's path will have a feast once they're free from daddy :P
  • I still got a second black womb at the temple of decision, could absorb a black soul with it, but the womb blast didn't work correctly.
  • Using the (full) womb to enchant still causes CTD :(
  • Is the womb blast supposed to "kill", or to cause "lots of damages" ? i had many instances with wounded, unhappy survivors (In legendary difficulty, other one are fine)
  • Tief's chains (the red, starting one) remain quest items even after the 7 boons / temptations.

That would be all i did notice / test. Free time happened :P

Thanks Elphilou, I'll look at that list as I work on the next version.

I don't seem to be able to replicate the Oblivion issue, the Altar regen issue, or the CTD when using Black Womb to enchant, so it may be a fight with some other mod, but I'll keep looking at it.

The Womb Blast is not as lethal as the Corruption Blast. It only does about 1000 points of health damage so higher level enemies may survive depending on what combat mods you are using. Plus Womb Blast only damages the living whereas Corruption Blast damages both living and undead. I am not inclined to boost the damage to Womb Blast, I like the uncertainty involved as to whether you will kill everyone or not. I don't want Tief to be omnipotent. What do you think?

Thanks again.

dePog

Well the womb blast works but it definatly seems to be the conection between the use of the grand soul for the purpose of the blast or the regen of the dragon claws it would seem that it does not like the use of grand souls for recharge purposes.

Hello could you give me codes for FORCE equiping chains? My tief somehow unequiped wrist chains and i cant equip them, i can play normaly but i just want them equiped. All time when i am trying to equip them they unequip at the same second.

Hi istill,

Have you tried going to the Temple of Decision and using the Chains Activation Stone?

Let me know how that goes.

dePog

Well the womb blast works but it definatly seems to be the conection between the use of the grand soul for the purpose of the blast or the regen of the dragon claws it would seem that it does not like the use of grand souls for recharge purposes.

Tief's Dragon and Venom Claws should regen themselves simply by un-equipping, then re-equipping them. They are scripted to recharge themselves every time you equip them.

Let me know if that isn't working for you.

dePog

Hello could you give me codes for FORCE equiping chains? My tief somehow unequiped wrist chains and i cant equip them, i can play normaly but i just want them equiped. All time when i am trying to equip them they unequip at the same second.

Hi istill,

Have you tried going to the Temple of Decision and using the Chains Activation Stone?

dePog

Tief's Dragon and Venom Claws should regen themselves simply by un-equipping, then re-equipping them. They are scripted to recharge themselves every time you equip them.

dePog

Yes i tried. it equips second set of chains but without the arm ones. So basicly it equips that what i have equiped but i different color. But still that are 2 chain items not 3.

The Womb Blast is not as lethal as the Corruption Blast. It only does about 1000 points of health damage so higher level enemies may survive depending on what combat mods you are using. Plus Womb Blast only damages the living whereas Corruption Blast damages both living and undead. I am not inclined to boost the damage to Womb Blast, I like the uncertainty involved as to whether you will kill everyone or not. I don't want Tief to be omnipotent. What do you think?

Thanks again.

dePog

That sounds good to me, maybe i'll try not to blow up right on their faces next time :P

Or maybe once i get the silent casting perk XD

~snip~

I'm using Random Alternate Start, I end up not having to talk to them. I have the quest to go talk to Balgruuf but can't actually do it.

Hi istill,

dePog

dePog

Ill check it out thank you ill get back a little later im all skyrimed out at the moment but still have to say awsome mod man very well done thank you :)

In addition to my chains problem i have few questions.

1. First, i know what could caused my chain dissapearing problem. It was claws, i mean rly, if you have claws in your hands and then try to equip something im getting some weird stuff happening like infinite equiping claws and then unequping... I dont know what is causing this, can this be an issue with equiping armor animation?

Still best idea i have in mind is to equip chains again by cheat becouse game think it is still equiped and i am not getting drained becouse of not wearing it.

2. Whats the point of using morph to human rly? To only remove tail and horns but no other benefits, i would say it is a bit of  useless especialy when it costs more magica, glamour is just more economical becouse dont matter if you are human or not you cant trade with people[sell stuff].

3. I have found molag bal shrine just like directions said but i dont see mara's one at all i was looking in cave but didint found it, description is saying near morthal but well i was running circles around mortal and still cant find it.

And i realy like you work, nice modification and i hope i will be able to finish it, i dont have much luck with boons, only got 1 and i have looted many containers.

1. First, i know what could caused my chain dissapearing problem. It was claws, i mean rly, if you have claws in your hands and then try to equip something im getting some weird stuff happening like infinite equiping claws and then unequping... I dont know what is causing this, can this be an issue with equiping armor animation?

Still best idea i have in mind is to equip chains again by cheat becouse game think it is still equiped and i am not getting drained becouse of not wearing it.

2. Whats the point of using morph to human rly? To only remove tail and horns but no other benefits, i would say it is a bit of  useless especialy when it costs more magica, glamour is just more economical becouse dont matter if you are human or not you cant trade with people[sell stuff].

3. I have found molag bal shrine just like directions said but i dont see mara's one at all i was looking in cave but didint found it, description is saying near morthal but well i was running circles around mortal and still cant find it.

And i realy like you work, nice modification and i hope i will be able to finish it, i dont have much luck with boons, only got 1 and i have looted many containers.

1. The Claws don't stop the chains equipping as they are associated with two different nodes. I can only assume that you have an installation error or another mod that is fighting with the wrist chains. Where the wrist chains missing from the beginning of your game, or did something happen that unequipped them?

2. The Morph option was added due to a requests from some users. The tail and horns got in the way of some 'activities' from other mods, I think. Personally, I don't use the Morph spell.

3. Part of Mara's 'deal' with Molag Bal is that he got to choose where all the Power Stones, Boons, and Temptations were placed. That is why Molag Bal's Shrine has Molag's Power Stone on the right side, and Mara's Power Stone on the left side. So there is no Shrine for Mara, just her Power Stone to the left of Molag's Shrine.

Boons are harder to find than Molag's Temptations due to the fact that he is cheating by placing more of his Temptations and less of Mara's Boons. In case you didn't notice, he is not a very nice guy, lol.

Glad you are enjoying the mod. I will try and work out what is causing your wrist chains to disappear if you can give me a bit more info of when they first started to malfunction. Also, are you using any other armor items like gloves or jewelry on Tief's body? Are you using any mods like Devious Devices, or Deviously Cursed Loot, that remove clothing from the player?

Cheers,

dePog

~snip~

I'm using Random Alternate Start, I end up not having to talk to them. I have the quest to go talk to Balgruuf but can't actually do it.

I have used 'Alternate Start' myself without any issues, so I know it is OK with the Tief Mod, although I haven't investigated every single start option. The first thought that comes to mind is that my mod comes with two esp's. One of them is called 'QuickStart3_NoHelmet' and it would probably be best if you unticked it before using 'Alternate Start'. However, it is probably not going to help you now that you've created your character.

Load order is also important. Tief needs to be close to the end of your load order, but 'Alternate Start' should load after Tief.

2. Whats the point of using morph to human rly? To only remove tail and horns but no other benefits, i would say it is a bit of useless especialy when it costs more magica, glamour is just more economical becouse dont matter if you are human or not you cant trade with people[sell stuff].

1. The Claws don't stop the chains equipping as they are associated with two different nodes. I can only assume that you have an installation error or another mod that is fighting with the wrist chains. Where the wrist chains missing from the beginning of your game, or did something happen that unequipped them?

2. The Morph option was added due to a requests from some users. The tail and horns got in the way of some 'activities' from other mods, I think. Personally, I don't use the Morph spell.

3. Part of Mara's 'deal' with Molag Bal is that he got to choose where all the Power Stones, Boons, and Temptations were placed. That is why Molag Bal's Shrine has Molag's Power Stone on the right side, and Mara's Power Stone on the left side. So there is no Shrine for Mara, just her Power Stone to the left of Molag's Shrine.

Boons are harder to find than Molag's Temptations due to the fact that he is cheating by placing more of his Temptations and less of Mara's Boons. In case you didn't notice, he is not a very nice guy, lol.

Glad you are enjoying the mod. I will try and work out what is causing your wrist chains to disappear if you can give me a bit more info of when they first started to malfunction

Cheers,

dePog

well to be clear i dont know what could caused the chain thing my guess is claws + equip animation bug (whenever i have claws equiped i cannot change tief rag or anything clothing item becouse it will glitch in looped equip claws and re adding them + information on equiped claws in upper corner. This could be caused by my re instaling body mods couse i got problems with joy of perspective but and had to reinstall all body physics skeleton + tief and then again reinstaled lunari couse i like lunari body more than tief ( you got lunari on screens) but still nothing realy changes chains... Should i reinstall resource chain mod? Overvriting tief mod dont change anything . still i cant equip chains and game thinks that it is equiped but its not (writing from phone)

2. Whats the point of using morph to human rly? To only remove tail and horns but no other benefits, i would say it is a bit of useless especialy when it costs more magica, glamour is just more economical becouse dont matter if you are human or not you cant trade with people[sell stuff].

Glad you are enjoying the mod. I will try and work out what is causing your wrist chains to disappear if you can give me a bit more info of when they first started to malfunction

Cheers,

dePog

well to be clear i dont know what could caused the chain thing my guess is claws + equip animation bug (whenever i have claws equiped i cannot change tief rag or anything clothing item becouse it will glitch in looped equip claws and re adding them + information on equiped claws in upper corner. This could be caused by my re instaling body mods couse i got problems with joy of perspective but and had to reinstall all body physics skeleton + tief and then again reinstaled lunari couse i like lunari body more than tief ( you got lunari on screens) but still nothing realy changes chains... Should i reinstall resource chain mod? Overvriting tief mod dont change anything . still i cant equip chains and game thinks that it is equiped but its not (writing from phone)

I think you need to uninstall Tief Mod, double check that all the pre-requisite mods are installed, then reinstall Tief Mod. Then start a new character and see if the chains behave themselves.

I have never encountered this issue before and have not had anybody else mention it, so I presume that you have an installation error, or load order issue, or one of your other mods is fighting with Tief Mod. I don't think you will solve the issue with your existing savegame so that is why I suggest starting over, sorry.

Cheers,

dePog

I think you need to uninstall Tief Mod, double check that all the pre-requisite mods are installed, then reinstall Tief Mod. Then start a new character and see if the chains behave themselves.

I have never encountered this issue before and have not had anybody else mention it, so I presume that you have an installation error, or load order issue, or one of your other mods is fighting with Tief Mod. I don't think you will solve the issue with your existing savegame so that is why I suggest starting over, sorry.

thats why i would like to try code for force equip this chain de pong .

It appears like they are are missing some parts i mean when character wears them there are blank spots i wanted to upload picture but somehow i cant upload it.

Still anyway to fix these rags? I mean i dont want another mod replacing this rags i want this ones working.

I figuerd it out... When i equip tief rags first time chains are unequiped and cannot be equiped again... and this happens also when i change tail, horns, and other stuff, hmm. I started new character same thing happens.

Edition2

I know what caused problem. Animation mod and its equip animation. Somehow this is incompatible. I turned equip animation off and somehow chains are still there, Any ideas how to make this compatible?

I have 1 suggestion about mara path and tiefling transformation which i will write later today.

Cheers,

dePog

It appears like they are are missing some parts i mean when character wears them there are blank spots i wanted to upload picture but somehow i cant upload it.

Still anyway to fix these rags? I mean i dont want another mod replacing this rags i want this ones working.

I figuerd it out... When i equip tief rags first time chains are unequiped and cannot be equiped again... and this happens also when i change tail, horns, and other stuff, hmm. I started new character same thing happens.

Edition2

I know what caused problem. Animation mod and its equip animation. Somehow this is incompatible. I turned equip animation off and somehow chains are still there, Any ideas how to make this compatible?

I have 1 suggestion about mara path and tiefling transformation which i will write later today.

What animation mod?

Cheers,
dePog

Edition2

What animation mod?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51554/? here it is.

Is tiefling compatible with unarmed fights mod like? -> http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13281/?

Cheers,

dePog

Edition2

What animation mod?

Is tiefling compatible with unarmed fights mod like? -> http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13281/?

Tief already uses specialised unarmed animations, but you can try the other mod and see what happens

Cheers,
dePog

Edition2

What animation mod?

Tief already uses specialised unarmed animations, but you can try the other mod and see what happens

Well, DePong, this mod i asked about is perk and skill overhaul for unarmed fight of course there are animations also but im just asking if this dont destroy anything related to tief[animations arent a problem]

Cheers,

dePog

Edition2

What animation mod?

Well, DePong, this mod i asked about is perk and skill overhaul for unarmed fight of course there are animations also but im just asking if this dont destroy anything related to tief[animations arent a problem]

I don't know what effect it will have. Just make a save, install it, try it out, if you like it keep it, if it wrecks the Tief mod then uninstall and go back to the previous save.