---snip---

...What?

From the little that made sense all I can say is. 99% are satisfied. If he had several million downloads I would wonder if I wandered into the twilight zone. There just isn't that many people in the world comfortable enough with there sexuality to paruse a taboo site such as Loverslab. For the record he only released this mod not long ago and he has already 20,000 downloads. So I would say he's doing something right.

I understand and empathize that you do not understand English very well. However I don't feel sorry for you. If I frequented a German only site for whatever reason and relied upon German services for the entirety of my life then I would learn the language fluently in short order. It just makes sense.

Tiefling is not even remotely similar to Qunari in character or even physically. Try again.

Have a good day. I hope your English improves.

you are but funny, I have nor never so loud laughed. gefuehle_0121.gif

Why should I learn English where my language is 100 times better!

modest question, can you German?

The German language is already more than 6000 years old, where is english currently once 300 years old is!

there are thousands of German words the not even exist in English, so the English vocabulary is limited.  :lol:

an example

for the word *shit* there is in English 2 further designations *fuck. crap*.

in German but far more *scheiße, kake, rotze, mist, kotze, müll*.

for a few words, there is not once an English translation.

I have written here already about 6000 posts and my friend list is huge.

So tell me why should I learn it?

edit: I know how many downloads he has, now has a German pronunciation.

I am but not of yesterday.

actually the saying goes differently but there give no English word for *doch*.  :P

@dePog
I did not your work criticized, I just did not know that it even with my Body Type is working!

me is no matter what the Wiki says!  :P

What are Tiefling? What are Qunari?
both are fantasy creatures, they are not real!
So when the Qunari for me Tiefling are then are they it also, it's my fantasy!
It does not matter if it's true, my fantasy nobody can change.

with real people it's different, an African is always an African he can never be a European, also if he in Europe lives. ;)

mfG winny257  :)

Honestly I don't really want to argue further but your ignorance is kind of driving me crazy.

The German language is already more than 6000 years old, where is english currently once 300 years old is!
there are thousands of German words the not even exist in English, so the English vocabulary is limited.  :lol:

an example

So you are saying the english language is a less complex language because it is hasn't been around as long... Well in fact it's not as young as you think because its origins are based around the evolution of language. English exists because it is the result of evolution of one language to another and then another. The english we use to today is based on a Saxon dialect or anglo-saxon which is based on ancestral old saxon a germanic language.

As far as being less complex. Well English syntax is far more complicated from what I got from the wikipedia description. Also as far as not being able to say certain things in english... I have not encountered such a thing in english. The german vocabulary is only approximately 135,000 words. Where as the English language is over 1 million words strong(1,025,109 words) and growing.

can you German?

The reason i'm not "german"ing is because I don't have to... yet lol. That and I don't know how. I can guarantee you if I needed to speak german I would learn it. This is a english speaking site though. We accept all cultures but we communicate primarily in english here. If you decide to speak google english then don't get bent out of shape when we can't understand you. Not to mention I wouldn't want to insult you with a google translation because I can't speak german. I'm Canadian however my roots are Swedish and Scandavian(I can speak both) as well as french. There are basically four primary languages used on the internet(English, Japanese, Chinese Languages, Korean). English sadly is one of the most important to learn, you should seriously consider learning it. I'm going to be learning german soon because my fiance is german. I'm currently learning Japanese at the moment though for my career(though to be honest it's going to be a while before I figure out Japanese looool).

Honestly I don't really want to argue further but your ignorance is kind of driving me crazy.

an example

So you are saying the english language is a less complex language because it is hasn't been around as long... Well in fact it's not as young as you think because its origins are based around the evolution of language. English exists because it is the result of evolution of one language to another and then another. The english we use to today is based on a Saxon dialect or anglo-saxon which is based on ancestral old saxon a germanic language.

As far as being less complex. Well English syntax is far more complicated from what I got from the wikipedia description. Also as far as not being able to say certain things in english... I have not encountered such a thing in english. The german vocabulary is only approximately 135,000 words. Where as the English language is over 1 million words strong(1,025,109 words) and growing.

can you German?

The reason i'm not "german"ing is because I don't have to... yet lol. That and I don't know how. I can guarantee you if I needed to speak german I would learn it. This is a english speaking site though. We accept all cultures but we communicate primarily in english here. If you decide to speak google english then don't get bent out of shape when we can't understand you. Not to mention I wouldn't want to insult you with a google translation because I can't speak german. I'm Canadian however my roots are Swedish and Scandavian(I can speak both) as well as french. There are basically four primary languages used on the internet(English, Japanese, Chinese Languages, Korean). English sadly is one of the most important to learn, you should seriously consider learning it. I'm going to be learning german soon because my fiance is german. I'm currently learning Japanese at the moment though for my career(though to be honest it's going to be a while before I figure out Japanese looool).

OK, thanks guys. I can understand both points of view, but I think its time to call it quits. I don't want to turn this thread into the finer points of English versus German. So no further posts on languages would be appreciated.

Thanks again,

dePog

Not quite sure if you are asking me a question or just generally saying that I suck. Tiefling is not just a race mod, it is a major overhaul of Skyrim gameplay. No normal regeneration of health, magicka, stamina; no level up regeneration; no access to weapons or armor; etc, etc. Surely some of this was evident from the description page.

But if it made you feel better by posting that my mod is terrible, then have a nice day.

Dont you make me do it :dodgy:

Not quite sure if you are asking me a question or just generally saying that I suck. Tiefling is not just a race mod, it is a major overhaul of Skyrim gameplay. No normal regeneration of health, magicka, stamina; no level up regeneration; no access to weapons or armor; etc, etc. Surely some of this was evident from the description page.

But if it made you feel better by posting that my mod is terrible, then have a nice day.

Dont you make me do it :dodgy:

lol, I wouldn't dream of making you do it, ummm, whatever it is.

I would like some feedback regarding making the Tiefling mod a bit harder.

I am thinking of making Tief feel more uncomfortable in towns. If her health and stamina are set to slightly drain when glamoured that would mean that she couldn't spend much time in towns and would not be able to sleep in taverns (you can't sleep if your health is draining). Although, I suppose she could remove the glamour once she went into the taverns bedroom.

Feel free to comment on this, or make another suggestion regarding possible improvements.

Cheers,

dePog

PS: In the next update I have added the ability to check how long until Tief can Prayer/Oblivion Teleport again. I could never remember when I used it last. I have also fixed the full regen that sometimes occurred at level up. Also fixed the full health regen that sometimes occurred when Tief slept.

I am thinking of making Tief feel more uncomfortable in towns. If her health and stamina are set to slightly drain when glamoured that would mean that she couldn't spend much time in towns and would not be able to sleep in taverns (you can't sleep if your health is draining). Although, I suppose she could remove the glamour once she went into the taverns bedroom.

Feel free to comment on this, or make another suggestion regarding possible improvements.

Cheers,

dePog

PS: In the next update I have added the ability to check how long until Tief can Prayer/Oblivion Teleport again. I could never remember when I used it last. I have also fixed the full regen that sometimes occurred at level up. Also fixed the full health regen that sometimes occurred when Tief slept.

An idea, depending on difficulty of implementing it:

A debuff that increases over the duration, lowering max health, movement speed, magicka, and stamina by a %. The longer you keep up the illusion, the more fatigued you get. If you reach the maximum duration, it fails, and you go into a brief "bleedout" animation(2 seconds or so) and the illusion ends. Max duration increased by a factor of your level.

That should give you the "gotta hurry and get out" feel without having something like a constant health drain.

Some sloppy example math:

• Max duration: 60+(level*10)
  • Debuff: max stat value * ((((elapsed/max duration)*30)/100)+.2) - Max amount to reduce is 50% at full duration, base of 20%
  • Bleedout Time: 2+(elapsed duration*.01) - Bleedout longer because you kept the illusion up much longer, base of 2 seconds. Bleedout triggers if you go over 50% of the duration or let it expire
  • Restore health/magicka/stamina value to proper % of max: On transform end, heal by max health * (((elapsed/max duration)*30/100)+.2) - Super hard mode would be not restoring the stats back when the transform ends. But that would just be annoying, not hard. Pretty sure skyrim doesn't maintain your health % when max changes, can't remember, otherwise this isn't necessary.

(some of this could be simplified and improved by storing the original values rather than calculating)

Cheers,

dePog

I would base it upon something that the character could acquire in the town itself through some action. Such as a potion that would maintain the glamour. The reason I say this is that any other way you could exclude the Tiefling from participating in any extended town based adventure that requires timing. There are many town based modules that require you to be in town for extended periods. You could also include some minor side quest that could explain and teach the Tiefling how to extend the glamour. 

Just my two cents. I would not want you to set your self up for any innuendos as previously. :angel: 

Not sure if this is how it is supposed to work so I am asking. Tiefling mod effects all my characters? No matter what race I use they all have horns and get marked as Tiefling. Is that how it is supposed to be? It even effects load games.

The .esp changes modify the entries used by all characters, and I don't believe the scripts are tied to a race condition. You can disable the mod when you don't want to play tiefling.

I would avoid loading a save that isn't a tiefling and then saving. You may "bake" some of the scripting into your non-tiefling save.

Not sure if this is how it is supposed to work so I am asking. Tiefling mod effects all my characters? No matter what race I use they all have horns and get marked as Tiefling. Is that how it is supposed to be? It even effects load games.

The .esp changes modify the entries used by all characters, and I don't believe the scripts are tied to a race condition. You can disable the mod when you don't want to play tiefling.

I would avoid loading a save that isn't a tiefling and then saving. You may "bake" some of the scripting into your non-tiefling save.

Already made the loading mistake, tis how I discovered said issue x3 I had a save from like ten minutes before that save so it's good. Just wanted to check here and see if it was an issue I caused by a bad install or something along those lines. Thank you for the reply. ^^

txzeenath is correct, you just need to untick the Tiefling mod before starting the game if you want to play a non-tiefling character. Tiefling isn't just a race mod, its also a game overhaul so it affects everything.

Cheers,

dePog

An idea, depending on difficulty of implementing it:

A debuff that increases over the duration, lowering max health, movement speed, magicka, and stamina by a %. The longer you keep up the illusion, the more fatigued you get. If you reach the maximum duration, it fails, and you go into a brief "bleedout" animation(2 seconds or so) and the illusion ends. Max duration increased by a factor of your level.

That should give you the "gotta hurry and get out" feel without having something like a constant health drain.

Some sloppy example math:

• Max duration: 60+(level*10)
  • Debuff: max stat value * ((((elapsed/max duration)*30)/100)+.2) - Max amount to reduce is 50% at full duration, base of 20%
  • Bleedout Time: 2+(elapsed duration*.01) - Bleedout longer because you kept the illusion up much longer, base of 2 seconds. Bleedout triggers if you go over 50% of the duration or let it expire
  • Restore health/magicka/stamina value to proper % of max: On transform end, heal by max health * (((elapsed/max duration)*30/100)+.2) - Super hard mode would be not restoring the stats back when the transform ends. But that would just be annoying, not hard. Pretty sure skyrim doesn't maintain your health % when max changes, can't remember, otherwise this isn't necessary.

(some of this could be simplified and improved by storing the original values rather than calculating)

Thanks txzeenath,

You are obviously reasonably good at maths seeing that your example isn't particularly sloppy, lol.

I think your idea is reasonably easy to script and I could probably add a stone in the Temple of Decision so that you can adjust the severity of the debuff. And, yes I can store the original stat values.

However, BigOnes69 has made a good point that some quests require Tief to stay in a town for an extended period. Although, I think Tief would be able to find a secluded spot inside and 'take a breather' before replacing the glamour and continuing the quest. lol, that just gave me another idea. May be there should be a cool down period where Tief can't use the glamour for a few minutes after removing it. That way she would have to hide from guards for a few minutes before replacing the glamour.

Thanks again for your ideas txzeenath.

Cheers,

dePog

Cheers,

dePog

I would base it upon something that the character could acquire in the town itself through some action. Such as a potion that would maintain the glamour. The reason I say this is that any other way you could exclude the Tiefling from participating in any extended town based adventure that requires timing. There are many town based modules that require you to be in town for extended periods. You could also include some minor side quest that could explain and teach the Tiefling how to extend the glamour. 

Just my two cents. I would not want you to set your self up for any innuendos as previously. :angel:

Yes BigOnes69, you have a good point. As I mentioned to txzeenath above, perhaps Tief may have to hide occasionally to restore her glamour.

I want Tief to feel more isolated and 'on edge' when interacting within towns, but you are correct that she has to be able to carry out quest plotlines. I will play around with it a bit and see if I can get it balanced.

Thanks, and feel free to make further suggestions if you think of anything.

dePog

hi

you made a very good race mod respect :sleepy:

i played it now for some hours and have a lote of fun but is it normal that i onehit most of the enemy and they dont see my during sneaking 2 meter in front of them?

or  messed i up something in the installation? :-/

Yes, Tief is very overpowered in the vanilla game. But I assumed that most people are using mods that increase the difficulty of the game. So Tief is best if you use mods that make the games stealth and combat harder like:

1. Requiem v1.73 (not v1.8x or 1.9x)

2. Combat Evolved

3. Genesis

4. ASIS

5. Sands of time

although I would only use one of these first five mods, not all at the same time, unless you are suicidal, lol.

6. Stealth Skills Rebalanced

7. Immersive Detection

These two just modify the stealth in order to make sneaking more realistic

Tief is supposed to be able to 'one hit' most of her opponents, but she isn't very good at a long fight as she can get staggered.

So, no you haven't 'messed it up', you just need to add some mods to make Tief's life more miserable. :)

Cheers,

dePog

That's because Imgur is retarded. Everytime I put it up a day later it's gone or not working.

I'm going to post some screen archery stuff tomorrow or the next of my Tiefling exploits. I'm pretty proud of how she turned out. Using the UUNP Stevierage HDT 1.43b vagina body with my own preset. Took a good long while sculpting her face. She's pretty cute, kind of a dark blue night elf look with lighter blue glowing full body tattoos from Race Menu Overlays and Slave Tats.

OK then I'll make her live a little harder

I also wanted to ask at the Throwing Darts mod is the one that consumes magika the right not the one that costs nothing right?

and what I also noticed the horses have the normal price of 1000 gold. should it not be more expensive compared to the other items? :P

I also wanted to ask at the Throwing Darts mod is the one that consumes magika the right not the one that costs nothing right?

and what I also noticed the horses have the normal price of 1000 gold. should it not be more expensive compared to the other items? :P

The 'Throwing Darts' mod is what i modified to create Tief's pulse weapons. None of them should use magicka. Tief's storyline says that she is pulsing Daedric Corruption, not magicka.

I suppose the horses should be dearer. I am not sure what variable changes their price, but I will try to find it and adjust it to match other shop items.

Cheers,

dePog

EDIT: OK, I found where Skyrim hides the cost of horses. When the next version of Tiefling is released horses will cost 5000 gold.

The 'Throwing Darts' mod is what i modified to create Tief's pulse weapons. None of them should use magicka. Tief's storyline says that she is pulsing Daedric Corruption, not magicka.

I suppose the horses should be dearer. I am not sure what variable changes their price, but I will try to find it and adjust it to match other shop items.

Cheers,

dePog

EDIT: OK, I found where Skyrim hides the cost of horses. When the next version of Tiefling is released horses will cost 5000 gold.

sorry, that I again once appearing.

it is about horses (purchase price), I use this mod, they can still a bit more. ;)

Better Horses by LtMattmoo

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/10579/?

Hoping to release v1.7.2 tomorrow.

NEW: Tiefling Transformation (self Glamour) will no longer reduce health and stamina by 80%. Instead Tief's health and stamina will start to drain. It will be slow for the first 10 minutes, then the drain will get faster the longer she stays Glamoured. However, when she removes the Glamour it will take time for her health and stamina to return to their previous levels. The longer she was Glamoured the slower the regeneration. Beware! Staying Glamoured can reduce Tief's health to zero and consequently death.

FIXED: Multiple black wombs. Tief should no longer magically get extra black wombs

OPTION: Only grand souls will be trapped by Tiefling's womb. Will require optional mod download.

Cheers,

dePog

Hello, I firstly would like to thank for such an awesome race/mod and hope that you continue to update this. However, I am having problems with the HDT tail..... I followed your instructions to the letter but I still either get a stiff tail that doesn't move or the tail goes bonkers. I use mod organizer and have the 7B-O TBBP meshes replacing the original teifling meshes(I have some custom 7B textures in as well). Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance.