3 hours ago, slonez1 said:

I'm using latest version for LE (5.34) and it seems like the plugs no longer have any functionality.  I'm going to install an older version, that was the best part of this mod, and the dwarven Cuirass

Crap, did I break the plugs again? I'll have a look. Thanks for the bug report. 

EDIT: Bug confirmed, it will be fixed for the next version. :classic_blush:

Edited by Inte
It wasn't me. A wizard did it!
5 hours ago, Inte said:

You sure?

Yes the Description name of the file  I copied and paste from the original zip file that I had downloaded.

However I downloaded it 2 hour after it had posted.....maybe it had not change over to the newest version completely.

The correct name is on current downloaded.

On 12/17/2021 at 2:03 AM, Inte said:

Crap, did I break the plugs again? I'll have a look. Thanks for the bug report. 

EDIT: Bug confirmed, it will be fixed for the next version. :classic_blush:

Thank you so much! <3

As a side question, and you totally don't have to answer if it's really complicated or you're busy.  But, would there be a way to make all catsuits transparent?

I just feel like it defeats the purpose of these devices if we're concealing everything.  Thanks for your time, and all you do.

• 2 weeks later...

hello

Please can someone tell me how to disable the "I cant take that"  effect when wearing armbinder and such ?
I thought that simply setting in the MCM menu, "device options" ,"heavy bondage effects" to "effect  applied": "disable" would do it, but that is clearly not the case.
What MCM options must be set to disabled these restrictions ?

thank you

Spoiler

ScreenShot23.jpgScreenShot22.jpg

Edited by permidion
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, sunnydayknight said:

For those that have CD, it looks like the DDE- CD patch has been removed from the downloads files.

You are correct. The CD patch is no longer a separate download file.

Inte made a FOMOD for DDE, and included all the options in one single download file now, which is great!

You can choose the CD patch at installation time when you install DDE via your mod manager.

Love the variety from this mod. One suggestion/request though - I'd love to see variants on Heretic's chain harness.

I wound up doing the collar in inox for my own game (I wanted something simple but didn't like the iron texture for what I was using it for) and it looks so clean:

Spoiler

489830_20220115082851_1.png.b030e4e00e8b9029484281c809680395.png

Enjoying this mod so far tho if its alright for me to point out 2 bugs I've discovered in regards to it, these are minor but I just thought I'd put these out there.

1. The Custom Outfits are not created whenever you are using the MCM Library and you hit the save MCM outfit button, but putting on library outfits and then saving worn outfits still functions so that's been my temporary work around

2. Saving worn items that aren't DD related seems to also no longer function

still trying to learn the rest of the nuances of how this mod works with all the new changes, as I was more adapted to its 5.30 counterpart but I do love everything about it!

Okey, i need a manual, for "DDE actor selection".. Been fucking with it for 1 hour, and i am still at the begining... Please someone make a freaking toturial or something, i want to equip skyrim females with bondage! and this is supposed to be easier option, though it's harder then fucking homework!

write a manual please, actor selection process now is worse then covid.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello! My character has the red hooves boots on now, and wherever SL starts an act, it seems that the high heels offset gets supstracted twice.
That is only my conclusion though, but the checkboc for that in SL is activated and she goes too deep into the ground for the animations, by the same margin as the height is added when she walks normally.

For normal high heel boots it worked normally i think.

I searched for a while, is there an option or something that I missed?

• 4 weeks later...

Does outfitting oneself with items using this come with the same "perks" as normal DD items?

-for example : Visibly bound/Arousal/Comments....that sort of thing?

Also if I am wearing things do they count as "locked" IE a different event will take them off like normal clothing?

-EDIT to add another question. 

Edited by kaiteyc
  • 5 weeks later...
Spoiler

20220422104119_1.jpg.49ce3f3aed100a1256ac6bc35dc0959e.jpg20220422104127_1.jpg.c50ff06a7bc1a3b03102d59abd79c9f4.jpg

I've been having this problem since DDe 4.50, my AddItemMenu has two transparent catsuits when I search for it and one of them is this suit with only the zippers. Is this supposed to be the zipless transparent catsuit? I've not been able to figure out how to get the transparent zipless catsuit from DDe.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, i have a little problem with the update of SUM and DDe. I installed the update of SUM because its a requirement of this mod here. However i become a 'update failed' message because of the captured dreams mod. My version is 4.15 and DDe expect version 4.16 (does it even exist?)and because of that the SUM and DDe update failed. Now the problem here is that captured dreams is dead and i dont know where i could download the recommended version. Does anyone here still has the captured dreams version 4.16 and is ready to share it? Or is there a way to change the version number of the mod by myself? I really dont know how to solve the problem otherwise.

I have made a screenshot for better understanding.

enb 2022_05_08 12_09_00_85.bmp

Edited by Schalli1980
On 1/5/2021 at 1:46 AM, Guest said:

I am getting an error message about updating to version 4.16 of captured dreams, is this version available or even real?

My version is 4.15

I have found the update, here it is for anyone else.

CD device removal DDv4 update v2.7z 59.66 kB · 109 downloads

Ok, forget what i said in my early post. This is the solution of my Problem. I have overwritten the files and everything is ok again.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/21/2022 at 10:46 PM, Bluticus said:
  Hide contents

20220422104119_1.jpg.49ce3f3aed100a1256ac6bc35dc0959e.jpg20220422104127_1.jpg.c50ff06a7bc1a3b03102d59abd79c9f4.jpg

I've been having this problem since DDe 4.50, my AddItemMenu has two transparent catsuits when I search for it and one of them is this suit with only the zippers. Is this supposed to be the zipless transparent catsuit? I've not been able to figure out how to get the transparent zipless catsuit from DDe.

Every device from DDe is prefixed with iDDe.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I don't know if it is intended, but DDE doesn't seems to be updating my PC status in realtime, the frequency setting doesn't seem to do anything. The effect doesn't start unless i click on DDE's mcm menu(no need to click refresh, just showing the index is enough), however, when i remove device DDE will detect that immediately. I'm kinda confused by this behaviour, is there a way I can set it to automatic?

• 1 month later...

I updated everything to the most current versions, but now MCM won't display several mod menus it used to including DDE. Any ideas for a fix? I've tried a variety of things, but I'm starting to wonder if this an issue with Vortex itself...