12 hours ago, PinkAngel62 said:

Hello, DDe ask me CD v4.16 patch, but CD is not in V4.15 for now ? I just installed all today so not sure if I missed somthing, forgot to say on LE version, not SE 

It should be okay to install the CD patch included in DDE’s FOMOD installer.

Help! This mod used to work perfectly and it was really joyful, but suddenly one day I cant interact with all Furnitures placed in town, such as tilted wheel and x cross (I press E and my character freezes for seconds and nothing else), and such also happens in POP patched. I have updated SUM and DDe and POP patched and all depencies to newest version and start a new save but it still doesnt work. I'm not sure when this issue occurred. All I did to my mod list recently was to update Devious Device to 5.2, but this should not cause the issue?

14 hours ago, DestroyerNel said:

Help! This mod used to work perfectly and it was really joyful, but suddenly one day I cant interact with all Furnitures placed in town, such as tilted wheel and x cross (I press E and my character freezes for seconds and nothing else), and such also happens in POP patched. I have updated SUM and DDe and POP patched and all depencies to newest version and start a new save but it still doesnt work. I'm not sure when this issue occurred. All I did to my mod list recently was to update Devious Device to 5.2, but this should not cause the issue?

Did you run FNIS? You must be sure to run FNIS after installing or updating any mod that includes animations, such as DD.

4 hours ago, JBRP said:

So, I have DDe and Captured Dreams installed. Now DDe is complaining about a missing DDe-CD Patch, but I can't seem to put my greedy little fingers on that requested patch.

Suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

The CD patch is included in DDE’s FOMOD installer.

19 hours ago, Herowynne said:

The CD patch is included in DDE’s FOMOD installer.

Thank you. It didn't even occur to me that I had installed CD after DDe ... I reinstalled and that fixed it.

Much appreciated.

On 7/29/2023 at 2:18 AM, Herowynne said:

Did you run FNIS? You must be sure to run FNIS after installing or updating any mod that includes animations, such as DD.

Yes I did. Thank you for your reply. It turned out to be the fault of ZAZ, seemingly. It seems that the ZAZ that I used is CBBE version, but actually I'm using 3BA. So I installed a ZAZ of 3BA version, and all is fine now. However, what still confuses me is that it seems that I have been using 3BA all the time, and I'm not sure why it worked just fine in the past and why suddenly one day It didn't work.

Besides, MO also warns me that the 3BA version ZAZ is for a different game. But it just work fine. These are really weird.

I dont know why but the anal plugs for devious device equip so some reason when equipped is not recognized as so they become permanently equipped....a new anal plug may not be equipped as it claims that an anal plug is already equipped but the one that is equipped does not have a remove option(the only option is to put it in or carry on even after equipping). I am able to remove it via the mcm menu but I find it weird that I cannot remove it via interaction with the item in the inventory

Edited by LilHel
new info
  • 2 months later...
On 11/24/2023 at 7:35 AM, RoxDox said:

I keep getting a bizarre startup error with DDE that keeps telling me that the Json files haven't been installed. I'm on the lastest version of AE with all requirements.

I'm having the exact same issue, weirdly though it didn't pop up when I first started playing. Only now. I've been trying to troubleshoot it for ages and I have no idea where to look for this issue. Have the exact same problem with this and popx so its clearly something relating to SUM or something.

EDIT: Okay so no idea what's wrong. It's showing the correct version in DDe and POP but for some reason still saying it's not the same as the json version which isn't showing a version number in the popup it just shows []

Edited by Schnuupi
10 hours ago, Schnuupi said:

I'm having the exact same issue, weirdly though it didn't pop up when I first started playing. Only now. I've been trying to troubleshoot it for ages and I have no idea where to look for this issue. Have the exact same problem with this and popx so its clearly something relating to SUM or something.

EDIT: Okay so no idea what's wrong. It's showing the correct version in DDe and POP but for some reason still saying it's not the same as the json version which isn't showing a version number in the popup it just shows []

yeah its very bizarre, 

I used to play on the last SE update and DDE worked fine but since moving over to the latest AE update its a shit show with some mods. 

Shame as well because DDE is a life saver. 

Only other mod I know of with an unequip function is Cursed Loot but I ain't touching that bloated nightmare with a 10 foot pole...

Mine says 6.0.0 which confuses me. The ESP version is 6.0.0 I tried changing the versions to 5.50.0 in the jsons and also noticed that dde and pop were both looking for SUM version 3.0.0 which does not even exist. But it didn't fix the issue, still shows esp version 6.0.0 but now json is 5.50.0

Yeah I've exhausted all tries. It's not isolated since POP is also giving the error. Weird how my mods are giving version 6.0.0 both DDe and POP. And looking for SUM version 3.0.0. Ive deleted the mods, reinstalled them, tried changing the versions to match but then I get more errors as json mismatches with esp.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/27/2023 at 10:19 AM, Schnuupi said:

Yeah I've exhausted all tries. It's not isolated since POP is also giving the error. Weird how my mods are giving version 6.0.0 both DDe and POP. And looking for SUM version 3.0.0. Ive deleted the mods, reinstalled them, tried changing the versions to match but then I get more errors as json mismatches with esp.

You're using this on the wrong game. 6.0.0 is for SAE. This here is for SLE.  

2 hours ago, Inte said:

You are using the wrong SUM. 

For reference. I'm actually on AE using the AE version and getting this error.

Just checked the meta file as well and it also confirms its the AE version....

Sooooo yeahhhhh. Not sure why the error is occuring. 

image.png.05bfab05d7d3a6b6fbb59fd2aebb6b6f.png

2 hours ago, RoxDox said:

For reference. I'm actually on AE using the AE version and getting this error.

Just checked the meta file as well and it also confirms its the AE version....

Sooooo yeahhhhh. Not sure why the error is occuring. 

If you are on AE, you posted in the wrong thread. This thread is for LE. There is no DDe 5.50.0 for AE. 

So, if you are on AE, then you are using the wrong DDe. It should be DDe 6.3.3 AE and SUM 3.3.3 AE.

7 hours ago, darkfender666 said:

is there a way to not overweite old boxbinder? i prefer the old one.

Don't run the BS for it, or run the BS for the old one.

7 hours ago, darkfender666 said:

Also i get the Captrured Dreams version error with nexus mod manager but i run the latest version. 

You need at least CD 4.15.