Yeah I just spent some hours testing that and pop also crashes my game when loading a save. The only thing that works from this author for me is the dam utility mod and it is pointless. Oh the mods work fine the first time after I reset them and everything is "ok" but let the game crash or decide to save and exit, come back later and CRASH every dam time.

Edited by Zor2k13
  • 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, NoppaiKohai said:

This mod isn't required for SE anymore is it? I thought the current DD versions for SE already had Equip / assets included

Not correct.

Devious Devices for SE includes Devious Devices Assets, Devious Devices Integration, and Devious Devices Expansion.

This mod, Devious Devices Equip, is completely separate from all of those.

• 1 month later...

Hi @Inte or anyone, where can I find the DDE - CD patch 5.4.0.0 please anyone?  It is not in the download section anymore 

I decided to put CD back into my game on SSE (which btw I have never actually had issues with) as I'm about to play with it in CK to maybe remove some parts and make CD maybe a new player home for me for HSH :)

Edited by kohlteth
7 hours ago, kohlteth said:

Hi @Inte or anyone, where can I find the DDE - CD patch 5.4.0.0 please anyone?  It is not in the download section anymore 

I decided to put CD back into my game on SSE (which btw I have never actually had issues with) as I'm about to play with it in CK to maybe remove some parts and make CD maybe a new player home for me for HSH :)

DDE now includes all patches (such as the CD patch) in the main download and has a FOMOD for selecting patches.

• 3 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, webthespiderin said:

I tried links from mod requirements, all of them are LE and says it is not compatible with sse. Can you provide me a link please?

All found with less than 5 minutes of googling the mod names and "SE"

2 hours ago, chaimhewast said:

All found with less than 5 minutes of googling the mod names and "SE"

Hmm. Interesting. I thought Devious Devices SE is a completely different mod that's why I had trouble finding these. Thank you anyways! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, ZeSasquatch said:

For the life of me I cannot get this mod to appear in the manager, and other mods aren't recognizing it. I've reinstalled a few times, have all the framework stuff installed, for some reason it just won't populate.

Having the exact same issue,

Anyone know the setstage to get the mod into the MCM?

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/6/2023 at 11:43 AM, ZeSasquatch said:

For the life of me I cannot get this mod to appear in the manager, and other mods aren't recognizing it. I've reinstalled a few times, have all the framework stuff installed, for some reason it just won't populate.

I managed to fix this by making sure I had Skyrim Utility Mod installed!

• 1 month later...

so im using a mod list from Wabbajack called Masterstroke, and i updated that list yesterday. the older version (6 months old) worked with SUM, DDE and POP, but this updated modlist has issues with DDE for some reason.

what happens:

if you save at the start of the game with Alternate start mod in the custom realm and load that save, you end up in the sleeping giant inn instead of the alternate start realm.

also probably every mod resets as if you started the game for the first time. my character becomes bald for some reason.

after letting the mods install again, i save and load that save and all mods reset again.

im not sure what mob conflicts with DDE, but something fucks up the save file when i have DDE installed.

Edited by mongodog11
10 hours ago, Exploited Kiri said:

I have the chained wrist bracelets on, and can't remove them, I get this screen in DD. How can I get them removed?

ScreenShot11202.png

That is a picture of the MCM from Devious Devices. That is separate from this mod, Devious Devices Equip.

2 hours ago, mongodog11 said:

so im using a mod list from Wabbajack called Masterstroke, and i updated that list yesterday. the older version (6 months old) worked with SUM, DDE and POP, but this updated modlist has issues with DDE for some reason.

what happens:

if you save at the start of the game with Alternate start mod in the custom realm and load that save, you end up in the sleeping giant inn instead of the alternate start realm.

also probably every mod resets as if you started the game for the first time. my character becomes bald for some reason.

after letting the mods install again, i save and load that save and all mods reset again.

im not sure what mob conflicts with DDE, but something fucks up the save file when i have DDE installed.

DDE is fairly self-contained and does not typically impact any other mods.

What leads you to believe that DDE is the culprit?

9 hours ago, Herowynne said:

DDE is fairly self-contained and does not typically impact any other mods.

What leads you to believe that DDE is the culprit?

if i remove it, i dont have any issues. once i add the mod and save, that save is corrupt. if i dont have DDE installed everything works fine. something doesnt work with DDE and i have no idea what it is

EDIT: turns out i was over the ESP limit.

this fixes it: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/42211

Edited by mongodog11