I got some trouble, on 3.46, 3.47 versions. When POP equping armbinder from DDEquip it does not turn on DD animation with bound hands. ?
I added keyword zad_DeviousHeavyBondage for the parts Armbinder_Ren and the problem was gone.

7 hours ago, MaikCG said:

I got some trouble, on 3.46, 3.47 versions. When POP equping armbinder from DDEquip it does not turn on DD animation with bound hands. ?
I added keyword zad_DeviousHeavyBondage for the parts Armbinder_Ren and the problem was gone.

DD removed zad keywords from DD devices what caused most of the kinda senseless discussion between DD and ZAP.

46 minutes ago, MaikCG said:

And added one new, which I added for the part ?

i know. Hence why i said "senseless". What you wrote only served as a template for me to write this. ^^

8 hours ago, ablackbar said:

how do you turn off hardcore mode?

> register your PC in DDe MCM =>switch off hardcore in DDe MCM

> you can only switch off hardcore if your not wearing any DDs

2 hours ago, sensei_kimiko said:

and I just love the golden boots.  Is that something I can do in this mod or is that from another mod?

its all in DDe, lots of color variants for the stylish skyrim slave or just as "fashion statement"^^

6 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

I updated this mod and for some reason the two quests that start in the mages college do not happen anymore. Have they been removed from the mod? 

Wrong thread for this question.  But yes, they were part of DDi (NOT DD Equip) and were removed from that mod.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎6‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 6:58 PM, CGi said:

DD removed zad keywords from DD devices what caused most of the kinda senseless discussion between DD and ZAP.

It was not senseless. Unless, you mean Kimy's unwillingness to work with other modders, that is senseless. 

On ‎6‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 7:28 AM, sickboy791 said:

Hi, would love to see an update for vers 4 but it still works fine, so thanks for the mods....

only one question ...is it possible to unslot actors via mcn or  console ?

I did not think you would need to do that. 

On 6/19/2018 at 9:12 AM, MaikCG said:

How can I do this? All the DDe armbinders have this issue for me no matter what I do. The Zaz ones work fine and I've ran FNIS a million times with no luck and made sure all the animations have been loaded in the MCM

12 hours ago, Foxtrot6 said:

How can I do this? All the DDe armbinders have this issue for me no matter what I do. The Zaz ones work fine and I've ran FNIS a million times with no luck and made sure all the animations have been loaded in the MCM 

May be an older version of DD?

Ok

1240359631_TES5Edit3.2.12018-07-1823_31_24.thumb.png.d236c63d77065f71c60db2f9e95ed7a4.png

• 1 month later...
On 7/18/2018 at 9:36 PM, MaikCG said:

May be an older version of DD?

Ok

1240359631_TES5Edit3.2.12018-07-1823_31_24.thumb.png.d236c63d77065f71c60db2f9e95ed7a4.png

I have been avoiding dde custom armbinders  because they just didn't work properly but just today while playing pop i noticed that the stripe armbinder collection functioned correctly when equipped by the mod. I am not that familiar with TES5edit can anyone explain how you import the keyword from DDi and paste it in as in the photo?

• 3 weeks later...

I had a play - I'm not great at Skyrim modding, but this worked for me. (The screenshot has all the info, but it's not super clear I guess.)

When you open TES5Edit, right-click in the "Master/Plugin Selection" window and click "Select None". Select "Devious Devices - Intergration.esm" and "Devious Devices - Equip.esp", and click OK.

In "Devious Devices - Intergration.esm", you need to find the FormID for "zad_DeviousHeavyBondage", which is in the keywords section. When you find it you can just copy the 8-digit number from the address bar at the top. The last 6 digits will be the same as in the screenshot.

In "Devious Devices - Equip.esp", navigate to one of the armbinder "_Ren" armor pieces. It's like the screenshot - right click at the point for the top arrow, select "Add". Right-click on the new "NULL" entry, and pick "Edit". In the window that appears, paste in the code you copied. When you confirm, you'll see "zad_DeviousHeavyBondage" added to the keywords.

Close TES5Edit - you'll get a prompt to save "Devious Devices - Equip.esp".

• 2 weeks later...