You can safely ignore that Mech invalid keyword. 

There are two of them. The original, and the Inox version. You want the Inox version.

How did you equip the Mech? 

There are 2 ways. 

1. In the DDe MCM 'Device Library' page, you can select it there then, 
    1. You can just hit the 'Equip the MCM Outfit' in 'Device Interaction' page or, 
    2.  In the 'Local Outfits' select either the 'Library Outfit' or the 'MCM Outfit' then,
    3. In the 'Device Interaction' page hit 'Equip Selected Outfit'. 
  2. In the 'Local Outfits' select 'Inox Mech Outfit', then do 3 above.  

Yo man Ive installed it multiple times and done everything i can, only the plugs, armbinder and only the headgears load, But nothing else appears. What should i do?

OK FOR ALL THE DIPSHITS LIKE ME FOUND THE SOLUTION,
YOU HAVENT INSTALLED BODYSLIDE PROPERLY, THE BODYSLIDE FOLDER SHOULD BE IN YOUR IN GAME, NOT SOME OTHER PLACE BUT IN GAAME FOLDER, OR WHAT IT IS THE DATA FOLDER IN THE MAIN GAME FOLDER, ALL THE presets are only present in there, so bodyslide if outside, then it cannot read the outfits,
Easy solution is change download location of mods or Manually COPY YOUR BODYSLIDE FOLDER In Skyrim's data CalienteTOOLS > Bodyslide

(the inconsistencies in the capitalization is due to my insomnia and that ive lost all my brain cells)

On ‎2‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 5:50 AM, Inte said:

You can safely ignore that Mech invalid keyword. 

There are two of them. The original, and the Inox version. You want the Inox version.

How did you equip the Mech? 

There are 2 ways. 

1. In the DDe MCM 'Device Library' page, you can select it there then, 
    1. You can just hit the 'Equip the MCM Outfit' in 'Device Interaction' page or, 
    2.  In the 'Local Outfits' select either the 'Library Outfit' or the 'MCM Outfit' then,
    3. In the 'Device Interaction' page hit 'Equip Selected Outfit'. 
  2. In the 'Local Outfits' select 'Inox Mech Outfit', then do 3 above.  

that explains it, thanks.
it would be nice if the invalid keyword stuff can be disabled if it doesn't matter.
also i noticed that the buffs you get from the suit are all stated as >missing name< in the buff-tap

That check is in DDi and such I cannot change it. 

TL;DR

As I understand it @Min, the DDi founder, has put that check in to speed up the device type lookup by storing equipped devices into a StorageUtil container. Downside is that check only looks at known keywords. So, when a custom keyword is introduced that warning pops up. 

1 hour ago, Inte said:

That check is in DDi and such I cannot change it. 

TL;DR

Hide contents

As I understand it @Min, the DDi founder, has put that check in to speed up the device type lookup by storing equipped devices into a StorageUtil container. Downside is that check only looks at known keywords. So, when a custom keyword is introduced that warning pops up.

outsch ?

11 hours ago, AdorableDeviant said:

When I try to load DDEquip 404 in mod organizer, I ge t a 'string too long' error.

Redownload the archive.

It is not going to do much good with this left panel though. Your resource priorities are completely messed up. Old MO has archive handling active. The left panel handles resource priority order for archives, instead of the load order. Your mod priorities (resource priorities) in left panel do not match the load order, so you can expect plenty of problems with this mod list. I would recommend fixing it.

Of course it is possible that you knew this and just didn't yet have the time to fix the left panel. I wouldn't know, so I saw best to mention that. ?

In fact, I would also recommend moving to Mod Organizer 2. It does not have archive handling active (yet...). but left panel still manages loose file conflicts. MO2 works well with old 32bit Skyrim, as well as 64bit game. Something to consider. You would still need to sort loose file conflicts though.

• 2 weeks later...

is there a way to disable the blood texture after equiping the mech suit? 

btw.. how can i get my player name to show on the DDe menu? as of now, it is blank after i did a name change in showracemenu..

it is not affecting anything, but the PC name is blank..

On 2/23/2019 at 3:08 PM, Bloondie said:

I don't see any of the devices from recent DD versions, such as Straitjackets and Pet Suits. Are there plans to add them, or are they already in and I just missed it?  Also any plans to add Cursed Loot devices?

They are not included. 

You can use them by adding them to a custom outfit.

On 3/5/2019 at 11:42 AM, leddmirage said:

is there a way to disable the blood texture after equiping the mech suit? 

btw.. how can i get my player name to show on the DDe menu? as of now, it is blank after i did a name change in showracemenu..

it is not affecting anything, but the PC name is blank..

After equipping the mech suit? No. 

You can do it before by un-checking the FX option in the MCM. 

1 hour ago, Inte said:

You need a restraints key in your inventory. 

i have one in the inventory.

first try to remove them with a key i get the optionwindow but nothign happens after the decision to remove them, after this i dont even get the window to decide if i want to remove them or just to inspect them or try to break out of them.

everything works fine with the dd 3.x setup but with the dd 4.x setup the arm shackles removal gets broken.

the setup difference it just the change of the dd versio nand the dcl version.

3 minutes ago, xarvenius said:

i have one in the inventory.

first try to remove them with a key i get the optionwindow but nothign happens after the decision to remove them, after this i dont even get the window to decide if i want to remove them or just to inspect them or try to break out of them.

can you tell us what kind of restrains they are exactly?

are they from DDi,a,x or DDe

can you see them in DDe MCM if you refresh equipped DDs on PC?

can you remove them with the DDe MCM?

and:

> sometimes it takes a while from removing the DDs via key till they get removed

> are the DDs still shown in inventory as equipped or do you see them only as equipped on the PC even if you remove them from the inventory?

2 hours ago, Inte said:

Is it with the latest DDe? 

first noticed with the 404 and still happening with the 410 with or without cd patch, could also be possible to happen with older versions i only noticed it because an npc decided to give some armshackles to me over a dec interaction

1 hour ago, donttouchmethere said:

can you tell us what kind of restrains they are exactly?

are they from DDi,a,x or DDe

can you see them in DDe MCM if you refresh equipped DDs on PC?

can you remove them with the DDe MCM?

and:

> sometimes it takes a while from removing the DDs via key till they get removed

> are the DDs still shown in inventory as equipped or do you see them only as equipped on the PC even if you remove them from the inventory?

iam just speaking from the arm shackles from dde

i waited a whole hour for a result of the removing and the normal armbinder even gets atleast the interaction window even if it is already working on it.

1 hour ago, xarvenius said:

an npc decided to give some armshackles to me over a dec interaction

cool, how did you manage to get DEC to add DDe devices :O

(and now I'm suprised DEC was able to add them to the PC)

iam just speaking from the arm shackles from dde

just checked on my game too with DDe 404 and DDe inox & iron arm shackles

I'm not sure if it's a bug or intended, but they are hard to remove even with a key, in fact I gave up after a while, they are still removeable via DDe MCM.

(DDe leg shackles get removed without issue)

Also:

> where seem to be missing animations (arms bound/struggle)?

> there are multiple confusing message boxes while equipping them (with DDi 4.2 installed)

Spoiler

to put them on I need to choose:

848383117_DDearmshacklesequip01.jpg.bbcd6f666a01f660e7335f66597b332d.jpg

and than:

657213966_DDearmshacklesequip02.jpg.15001ba715c3035c117f7a49150559ba.jpg

after that:

598069050_DDearmshacklesequip03.jpg.ac0c9bb34a4941dcce227587d608e73e.jpg

finaly:

872376071_DDearmshacklesequip04.jpg.2edc8b13ce52e2752a7f340c308ad01f.jpg

no struggle/bound animations (but I can hear the sound and see the stamina drain effect):

355527734_DDearmshacklesequip05.jpg.1b24c5efa18095e442bbc0263bac9510.jpg

taking them off:

1443159463_DDearmshacklesequip06.jpg.378058a958108474f271f513068148c1.jpg

after a few attemts to remove them I get this:

901196775_DDearmshacklesequip07.jpg.51e8c12c69afce3f68303f2f795b37df.jpg

this repeats even after waiting and trying again.

Removing via DDe MCM worked tho

Thanks for the bug report. 

I will make the messages less confusing for the next version. 

It seems I forgot to add that specific keyword that DDi 4 needs to animate. I will add it for the next version. 

The DDe cuffs much like the yokes, were designed so you cannot remove them by yourself. You need to ask someone for help while having a restraints key in your inventory. 

Hello

I have a small problem
If I put on a latex catsuit I have an invisible body how can I remove this mistake

Body Mods Installed

CBBE

Pretty Face CBBE

Bodyslide and Studio

XP32 Maximum Skeleton

Demoniac- High Quality Glossy Female Body Texture 2K

collar, blindfold, handcuffs, leg cuffs, heels, gag, work 100%

Nipple Piercing, Latex Catsuit, Leather Dress, comes an invisible body

Sorry for Bad English Translate by Google

2 hours ago, Schranza21 said:

Hello

I have a small problem
If I put on a latex catsuit I have an invisible body how can I remove this mistake

Body Mods Installed

CBBE

Pretty Face CBBE

Bodyslide and Studio

XP32 Maximum Skeleton

Demoniac- High Quality Glossy Female Body Texture 2K

collar, blindfold, handcuffs, leg cuffs, heels, gag, work 100%

Nipple Piercing, Latex Catsuit, Leather Dress, comes an invisible body

Sorry for Bad English Translate by Google

normmally this only happens if you dont build the dd items onto your bodyshape over bodyslide, so there is the question: have you used bodyslide? if no use it if yes then there is some other error

normmally this only happens if you dont build the dd items onto your bodyshape over bodyslide, so there is the question: have you used bodyslide? if no use it if yes then there is some other error

I tried but can not handle it
then I watched a video and imitated but with me boddy comes with no texture

Screens

Spoiler

t1.JPG.92535f4c50340d48484556da99e46bd5.JPGT2.JPG.d1a5b432b140b06f5fbcc6d6c0053c85.JPGT3.JPG.80e99fa9fc7be566d3b83171c24acd2f.JPG