I love this community

• 4 weeks later...

I love this site a lot! I have never seen such an open minded community that I can be myself in and drop all covers. (Literally, lol)

I love how there are threads about anything and you can talk about anything, too. The people I have met so far have been absolutely lovely and I aim to stay much longer!

I really hope whoever reads this has a fantastic time ❤️ 

• 3 weeks later...

I don't post on this site much, but I'll tell ya one thing...for me, this is one of most unusual and sexy sites I have ever been a privileged member of. Every time I come here I always seem to find a Sims or Skyrim mod to fulfill my T & A fantasy needs because hey... I'm just a superfreak. lol.

Lov ya LL. ? Hope you and the modders here keep going on forever.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

So I was just skimming this part of the forum, which I usually don't, generally I stay in the section of the game I'm currently playing and it got me thinking... How long have I been hanging around here. Checked my profile... oh shit... since 2011... I guess I'm kind of a fan of this site for whatever reason. Gotta be something right about it.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Amazing community. 

Amazing atmosphere in the forums (mostly) - very open-minded. 

been here for many years, normally never post, but reading and finding mods. 

fantastic to see so many ideas, mods and people being so open-minded. 

• 4 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Seeing that nowdays everything is starting to be infested with privacy invasive discord, having a place like this to come, check and enjoy and even participate is heartfilling.

Happy new year and thanks for keeping the site alive all these years!

• 3 weeks later...

I like it here is bc ppl really are older... Don't take this the negative way, it is really rare to find a community where ppl do have living experience so they usually don't talk crap, they talk trough real life xp and we know it is different than imagining reality like younger ppl do, you guys know what I am talking about.

• 2 months later...

I like video games with love, sex, and nudity in them.  Anywhere else I get removed for saying something like that.  I love nude mods.  Some games for the Nintendo Switch I buy from PlayAsia and they already have nudity in them like the game Perky Little Things.  Again, I can’t say stuff like this anywhere else or I get banned.  I like these forums.

• 2 weeks later...

I love the smell of the place, and it's clean.

..yeahhh its actually one of the "good community" around!

I like the look, i like the respect that most people have (probably because we're all here for the same reason, wich is not a "war" subject).

✌️

• 6 months later...

Honestly, the community side has slowly become boring and cringe over time. Not to say it was ever great but even just 2 years ago it was at least interesting and varied compared to whatever the hell we have now, and like Zombi above said it's not as active anymore so that doesn't help either. The modding side is still good and that's the most important part. That and a bit of nostalgia is the only reason i still come around here. There are also some great blog creators here so there's that too.

10 hours ago, Mr. Otaku said:

Honestly, the community side has slowly become boring and cringe over time. Not to say it was ever great but even just 2 years ago it was at least interesting and varied compared to whatever the hell we have now, and like Zombi above said it's not as active anymore so that doesn't help either. The modding side is still good and that's the most important part. That and a bit of nostalgia is the only reason i still come around here. There are also some great blog creators here so there's that too.

Well, I mean, was it ever really all that different than it is now?

It picked up in interestingness during those days largely because people were cooping up in their homes, looking ways to escape from the bore of waiting the initial waves over in isolation. People which added more variety to the community and may have gotten attached to that side of LL, the friends made in that time and that may have kept them coming back albeit decreasingly often as lives began returning to their pre-covid status quo.

The variety they brought to the table was also denser, I think, since they were many, temporarily, now things are less active again because the dust settled and a good deal left to lurk the shadows again.

22 hours ago, Tlam99 said:

part of it very sure modpacks.

download and disappear, no interest in anything else.

I mean maybe, i don't think it's that big of a deal tho cause even before modpacks blew up most users didn't post anything. Hell i didn't say anything for my first year here i'd just look up fixes and downloads and then dip. But yeah i get what you mean overall.

13 hours ago, Idyll said:

It picked up in interestingness during those days largely because people were cooping up in their homes, looking ways to escape from the bore of waiting the initial waves over in isolation.

I'm not just talking about the pandemic tho. I mean fr yeah that was part of it but i remember more variety in the types of community posts since before that. Now it's mostly the same shit on repeat. Anyway i don't mean to blow this outta proportions or whatever, just felt like commenting on something i've been noticing for a while.

• 3 months later...