I love this community

As my first official forum post, I'd like to THANK the awesome community here!

I just joined LL 3 months ago, and only begun to seriously participate in it recently. In total, I have nothing but good things to say. 9 out of 10 those you msg will reply you (and 1/10 of those who didn't reply probably didn't because they haven't logged back on to see your msgs), no matter how new you are to LL. Many have been absolutely wonderful in making newcomers like me feel welcomed.

I hope this only encourages more new people to speak out and participate in the LL community! If I could shout out to all the awesome people who helped/welcomed/spoke to me, I would! You guys know who you are, and you rock 100% ?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

being away for a long time, site din't change much, still the same spammers, that only post for the sake of there post count (seems they think its importend)

see stil old faces, and the realy good people, don't count me to the good 1's, still a bad old boy, that like to insult peeps :P

• 1 month later...

I would like to say thank you to all you out there who work tirelessly to create these mods I am a military veteran with PTSD and am pretty much stuck in my room from the bottom of my heart you all are awesome and have taken gaming to a all new level there are no words for me to emphasize how much your hard work helps me all I can do is say thank you for making gaming an escape route all of you are awesome thank you 

• 1 month later...
On 6/17/2019 at 12:23 PM, sasquatchbkp said:

I would like to say thank you to all you out there who work tirelessly to create these mods I am a military veteran with PTSD and am pretty much stuck in my room from the bottom of my heart you all are awesome and have taken gaming to a all new level there are no words for me to emphasize how much your hard work helps me all I can do is say thank you for making gaming an escape route all of you are awesome thank you 

Thank YOU for your service! Protecting your country and it's citizens.?

Thank you to the admins, modders, converters, the community and everything in between. "Here's to the future of the guild (LoversLab). May it last another thousand years."?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Modders are great, despite having a ton of magic mods and weapons and quests all over the Nexus or Steam Workshop the last spark a few of my games needed was some lewdness to finish off the immersion of a more real world and this site has a ton of that.

Also some of it caters to my weirder fetishes and that's just class. ?

• 3 weeks later...

Still my number one site for all my 32 and 64 bit Skyrim fun. The community has been excellent in responding to most inquires. The moderators still perform excellent work for us all to have safe and creative modding and give support. Please Donate To Keep The LoversLab way alive at their patreon and be kind!

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I do like the variety on here without judgment. Want an adult/kinky mod? Great, there is plenty to choose from. Don't want those kinds of mods? That's great too as there plenty of other mods as well.

I am not all that active with the community as I am mostly here just for mods and not really discussions; but people have been helpful for the most part when I needed help with something or had a question. 

• 2 weeks later...

This truly is a wonderful community. I have been lurking and using mods from this site for almost as long as it's existed. There's less drama here than many places and everyone is so supportive of everyone's interests. Online many sites with sex mods often get harsh trolling issues or have people insult each other for certain kinks they consider too extreme while here it's been mostly smooth sailing. You want a mod to have sex with NPCs? Great it's here! You want to simulate slaver? Go for it!, Want to struggle as a beggar whore on the streets of some chaotic world? That's an option! Up for something a little harder like being tied up or raped? It's your fantasy enjoy! Tired of dull unrealistic bad endings and want something more brutal? Yes it's here somewhere just dig a little!

Lover's Lab is truly a wonderful place that so far in my experience hasn't been tainted by harsh prejudice as with other places.

• 3 weeks later...

Most certainly the best site I have been to for modding, such dedication making sure thing work right and instead of people bitching that it does not work try and find a solution, so little bitching on here, you guys really get the desired results people are looking for if not you direct that person in the right direction most excellent and thank you. 

• 2 months later...

Honestly, this is the only site I regularly visit to learn new things and to (try to) help people. Nexus, for comparison, is full of people looking down their noses at each other for not knowing things and I hate it. I have problems communicating unless it's direct. I legitimately cannot understand people when they try to imply things rather than just saying what they mean and I tend to speak (and type) in a very cold and unintentionally harsh way because I can mostly only interpret language in a literal and direct way. My jokes tend to be taken as insults. Yet, in this forum, I don't think anyone has gone off on me for it. Instead, they tend to clearly explain where the misunderstanding lies or take what I say at face value instead of "reading into it". Very rarely even on an individual level, IRL or online, have I had that experience. It's also the only place where something like "I keep waking up with cum on my face and my stuff stolen, why is this happening?" is a perfectly normal question. Seriously, I love this site. Shine on you crazy diamonds.

On 7/27/2020 at 12:46 PM, Scholarly Badger said:

It's also the only place where something like "I keep waking up with cum on my face and my stuff stolen, why is this happening?" is a perfectly normal question. Seriously, I love this site. Shine on you crazy diamonds.

Is that happening in-game or in real life??

There are some good corners of Nexus. The FallrimTools page is generally REALLY helpful and full of lovely people. I don't know why it's so pleasant there ... maybe it just attracts the same type of helpful weirdo that makes Loverslab so great. ?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I haven't seen a gaming/modding community that deals with erotic content until I stumbled upon Lovers Lab.

I've played adult games for almost 20 years. I've dabbled in modding and creating simple games.

I have Sims 4 (I just haven't had time to use any kind of mods). Maybe joining this community will allow me to get back into the naughty Sims world.

I hope to see some fun stuff and learn many new things.

On 10/29/2019 at 8:14 PM, Floopy said:

Still my number one site for all my 32 and 64 bit Skyrim fun. The community has been excellent in responding to most inquires. The moderators still perform excellent work for us all to have safe and creative modding and give support. Please Donate To Keep The LoversLab way alive at their patreon and be kind!

OMG Floopy, I just put together (slightly modified then reweighted) a top with your Avatar/Motto on it!

20201029015420_1.jpg

:classic_biggrin:

On 7/29/2020 at 10:23 PM, markdf said:

it just attracts the same type of helpful weirdo that makes Loverslab so great.

OK, Mark, "weirdo," right, don't think I don't know this is about me....

Me me me me me me me me me meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...... *gurgle, snort*

You can run, but you can't hide. :classic_wacko::classic_biggrin::classic_heart:?

11 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

OK, Mark, "weirdo," right, don't think I don't know this is about me....

Me me me me me me me me me meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...... *gurgle, snort*

You can run, but you can't hide. :classic_wacko::classic_biggrin::classic_heart:?

You're the most helpful of the weirdos! ?