I love this community

11 minutes ago, rieguy said:

I like this community, because I've rarely seen many of the bad behaviors that have overtaken other websites.  I don't usually see arguments, gatekeeping, or blatant trolling.   Good job everyone. You're decent!

You are tempting Fate there. One can only hope that it remains so despite any reckless cautious optimism. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

hmmmmm its dificult to say why i like this place. of utter perverted weirdos so mutch(i my hardly be on but i do aculy love this place ).

it couyld be becouse you are a bunch of refined perverted weirdos . and only as being sutch you lot have came up with some of if not the best mods for games like skyrim and sims . i have ever seen. also you were helpfule with that littel alteration i made for one top yearss or a year ago(cant remember and cant find it lol).

so to some it up. i love this place becouse your a bunch of "compleat and utter perverted wierdos, with sutch an amasing tallent for mods . "

dont get me wrong im a perverted weirdo two. i just dont show it 

On 7/25/2021 at 5:54 AM, trstngllrdo said:

This might be the only place where you'll find the kind of weirdos you'll love because they're good people and most if not all have the same taste on things as you.

original.gif

aye as i said its becouse of the way you are and your tastes that make you lot sutch good modders and think of things thats not noramaly in games. for instance sexlab for skyrim, and ww for the sims 4 . thay are utter geneus. and extremy well dun. you do not as standerd get options like that in games. so the coding and animation abilitys are key. and the mod makers here have refined that well. at most i can only do things like tattos(i have made 3-4 of them for personal use. but my skills are in drawing)(skilled enuf for myself but thats it). but i admire the folk that have skills in codeing and animation. espeshaly mod coding and animation

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/24/2015 at 11:13 AM, markdf said:

I love how the people on this site are so polite, supportive, and friendly. Mostly. Way more so than other Skyrim mod sites. ?

Probably the only site I won't bother to unleash my hatred and disgust towards LGBT people who openly voice their kinkiness.

No offense. It's just my instinct towards them. I'm mostly ok with those people as long as they don't make media headlines.

I am new here.

Just joined yesterday because I was interested in testing out some mods here.

I didn't know people actually talk off topic here. Of course I am not familiar with anyone here yet, but from What I have read in ppls comments, seems like a pleasant community so far. 

I look forward to making acquaintances here. Maybe even build friendships with ppl here.

I'm pretty laid back and open minded, not really judgey towards others and I have a genuine Love for All, because of this, i share an empathic connection with others, But I Haaaaaaa8 unnecessary drama and toxicity. I avoid it whenever I can. I try to be respectful to others unless they disrespect me, then I reserve the right react accordingly.

Really looking forward to what this place has to offer!