I love this community

hmmm well .... its almost 5 years for me(two for my wife) ... reading other posts mostly but also download a few mods here and there  ... 

those few posts I made are mostly in the 18+ corner and so far no one insulted or questioned my(our) morality  :wub:

so yeah , for us the community of loverslab is the most "grown up" gaming community out there and we love it here  :heart:

• 3 weeks later...

Hello all, I am pretty new to Skyrim adult modding, and I was wondering could one of you please help me out by showing me some of your favorite adult mods. I am open to anything so post away please

Thanks,

Open a new thread, if you don't mind. In Skyrim Adult Mods, or Non Adult mods.

And explain what you like (e.g. girls using bananas) and what you don't like (e.g. being raped by a mammoth), so other members can give you some ideas.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone ...i just wana say that i realy like this  community ..to be more honest this  community was my inspiration to start practicing and make me want to create my personal mods and to share them with all members here in the future....i met some very good people here who help me to improve my skills with CK and i want to say thank you... :)  :)  :)

Hi everyone ...i just wana say that i realy like this  community ..to be more honest this  community was my inspiration to start practicing and make me want to create my personal mods and to share them with all members here in the future....i met some very good people here who help me to improve my skills with CK and i want to say thank you... :)  :)  :)

I hear that. This community is what got me programming again, and now I'm applying for work as a programmer. :-) People here encouraged me to write ReStringer and ReSaver, and helped test it and everything. This is a good place.

I hear that. This community is what got me programming again, and now I'm applying for work as a programmer. :-) People here encouraged me to write ReStringer and ReSaver, and helped test it and everything. This is a good place.

Well you know what they used to say it s good to be back.....yes this community   is awesome....it make you programing again..and as it for me ...it gives me inspiration to make my mods better and more cool :) :)  :)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Good morning. I just wanted to thank you all for this awesome forum where, firstly, questions get actually answered and, secondly, people are knowledgeable and supportive. Never before have I seen a forum where trolling is virtually nonexistent. I don't know how you do it but it's great to be here. LoversLab forum is THE place to ask Skyrim-related questions, sexual or not. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

I like this community for the fact that it accepts everyone who is a part of it regardless of gender, sexual identity or sexual desires. Although any of us will probably never meet, it's nice to leave the world bullshit at the door and we can all have a chat about something be it modding, adult oriented conversations or... SQUIRREL!

I like this community for the fact that it accepts everyone who is a part of it regardless of gender, sexual identity or sexual desires. Although any of us will probably never meet, it's nice to leave the world bullshit at the door and we can all have a chat about something be it modding, adult oriented conversations or... SQUIRREL!

Completely agree, I was going to write the same thing.

Amen to that. Very nicely said.

• 2 months later...

I haven't been an active part of this community until somewhat recently, however, there are things that I've noticed in my time here. This is one of the few places (virtually anyways) that I can go and forget about most things that give me trouble on a daily basis. It's one of the few places that I can get a laugh from and be somewhat happy for a little bit. Even though I somewhat complain every now and then, I have yet to be ridiculed here, and that's why I think this is a good community.

i often read forums and i m a gamer for 10+ years now,but LL forum is actually the first i post in,mostly questions but still,i take this chance to say i m glad i ve found it and grats to the founders/moderators and anyone that contributes in it in any way chosen

• 2 months later...

It just bugs me, after the Article, some jackass would asked for a patch, for SL with children, " so he could punish them", because he hates skyrims children. Loogie and 

myuhinny stood up for LL. Thank you, guessing Gregahit, to the mod team, for getting rid of that bastard? We deal in ADULT content, NUFF said

• 2 weeks later...

I love this site because even though I came here expecting a weird crowd of shut-ins and creeps they're almost all the good kind of weird instead and super friendly/supportive/helpful making this one of like 4 online communities I haven't slowly grown disgusted with and drifted away from. Even though by all right this could/should have been the most disgusting.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Why I started this thread? Just to say why I really love to stay/read/contribute/moderate this site.

I did not find on internet, anywhere, a community like this one.

Good mods, great modders, people helping other people.

If you wish, use this thread to say why you like this site.

Me Too