Seemed to be working fine, the clean save was for slaverun but i've noticed whenever i use the Save cleaner v. 2.06 beta-52363-2-06 on a save (whether shiny new save or ye old save) the advanced -> remove scripts having invalid variables option always seems to bring up that script for me

Hmm, not sure why.

I'll update save tool and read into it later.

Edit: Oh "Remove a scripts having invalid variables" I've never used this before, actually.

Using this after removing SRR removed Mods, but Mods is then stuck, since the debug isn't letting me reset Mods, best to clean DEC with it if you use this feature I think

But... is this safe to use? Cleaned scripts with invalid, then removed DEC, then did it again to see just the scripts it thinks would be invalid after DEC's removal, and this list is weird, and if I clean AGAIN it destroys more scripts. After 3 cleans DEC works again but now DCUR and DDi are broken, several items on my character are now broken, Estrus reset, SD is throwing me a wrong DD version error.

I think this feature is dangerous. It took almost 10 cycles before save tool stopped telling me about scripts it could remove, and it reset Alterate start and DA. Use this cautiously, is my recommendation.

Might be wrong, my skyrim is kinda unstable right now it seems.

Quick and simple idea: Different chances (or vulnerability levels?) for daytime and nighttime. That's why you should be in bed at that time, after all!

There could be a lot of options for nighttime differences, Less arousal needed, Less confidence required, greater search distance (people actually looking for free samples, not just noticing you out of the corner of their eye), wish I could detect alchohol consumption, ect...

Different changes per level has been an interesting idea if not for my concern that I might end up changing the vulnerability system and having one more thing to rework in that advent.

Can't compile DEC files right now, removed several old mods from my disk in an attempt to get DDi beta to work, since I'm the only user/tester suffering from this one bug. When I get back to work I'll add it to the list of things to consider adding.

Concerning the different dialogue options depending on your current state (trained, vibrated etc.)... by "writing dialogue", do you mean "phrasing sentences in english" or do you mean "putting it all together in the CK"? I would guess there should be quite a few able to do the first. ;) (if you are still interested on implementing that at all, of cause - it sounds like a fun feature, but I can see that making new features for DEC is probably not your top priority when you aren't even playing skyrim anymore :().

Also, if you are going to implement a new vulnerability system, what does it need to do and what are your thoughts on it? I'm quite happy with the current system (ok, I've just got used to it and want my daytime/nighttime feature :D).

I can think of the following cases:

-Items that do raise the vulnerability on their own

-Items that only raise the vulnerability with other items combined

-Items that have a reduced effect when clothed

-Items that don't raise the vulnerability higher than <arbitrary level>.

-Anything else?

Concerning the different dialogue options depending on your current state (trained, vibrated etc.)... by "writing dialogue", do you mean "phrasing sentences in english" or do you mean "putting it all together in the CK"? I would guess there should be quite a few able to do the first. ;) (if you are still interested on implementing that at all, of cause - it sounds like a fun feature, but I can see that making new features for DEC is probably not your top priority when you aren't even playing skyrim anymore :().

I still play once in awhile, but I really need to reinstall to find the source of this DD bug first, not really keen on spending hours doing that, then I can get compiling set back up again.

Lots of people have suggested to help with the first, but then nothing happened. Two users offered actual incomplete dialogue (follower and carriage) but I never implemented it, partly because it wasn't finished and partly because adding dialogue is dull work (for me at least). I'm not very good at motivating people who offer to help me to actually get something working. Nobody has suggested to do the second, although it would be welcome, just tell me if you plan to do it, since I can't merge esp files, if I made changes on my end one of our versions would be lost.

And no, adding dialogue is not a priority (since making changes isn't either at the moment). Adding specific item event stuff could be small enough additions I might look into it even at my current low energy state, but I need to see if I can detect those events at dialogue time first.

If you wanted to help, and you have questions feel free to ask.

Also, if you are going to implement a new vulnerability system, what does it need to do and what are your thoughts on it? I'm quite happy with the current system (ok, I've just got used to it and want my daytime/nighttime feature :D).

I can think of the following cases:

-Items that do raise the vulnerability on their own

-Items that only raise the vulnerability with other items combined

-Items that have a reduced effect when clothed

-Items that don't raise the vulnerability higher than <arbitrary level>.

-Anything else?

That was more of an excuse than a time table, honestly. I'm not sure how I would change vulnerability, just that it currently does offer enough control.

I wanted the users to be able to specify some of those vulnerabilities in greater detail, maybe they want gag to be level 3, but armbinder to be level 2, or collar and gag is lvl 4, ect. In addition to keeping Naked requirement for most items, +Collar requirement was on my list to add, maybe +Gag req too. I need a way to allow users to specify gear that counts as anti-vulnerable (like adding 3rd party wizard robes)

Putting those kind of options in MCM would be a nightmare, even putting those options in a file options.txt would be a pain. It would make the function to detect if the player is vulnerable more complicated (not that is isn't already probably hard to read for others)

It's one of those things I think "Better do this right the first time, since once I start I need to finish it before I can release it, maybe start tomorrow ..." and never make any headway because I don't have a firm enough grasp on what needs to be done, and procrastinate.

Hello. I use old version of this mod, because i didn't know of continuation until now. But i have a problem. When i choose an option to become a slave from the start, and pick a master from enemy faction, like forsworn or orc, warlock too, the are hostile to me. But orcs are hostile only after the owner first engages me, the rest are hostile from beginning. When i pick innkeeper as my master, he isn't hostile and everything is cool. So is there a patch or mod that decreases the hostility while i'm enslaved?

Hello. I use old version of this mod, because i didn't know of continuation until now. But i have a problem. When i choose an option to become a slave from the start, and pick a master from enemy faction, like forsworn or orc, warlock too, the are hostile to me. But orcs are hostile only after the owner first engages me, the rest are hostile from beginning. When i pick innkeeper as my master, he isn't hostile and everything is cool. So is there a patch or mod that decreases the hostility while i'm enslaved?

Deviously enslaved (and the continuation) doesn't affect hostility from NPCs at all, it does not make NPCs hostile and does not stop or prevent hostility either. This sounds like an SD+ problem (assuming the enslavement is SD, you didn't specify).

"When i choose an option to become a slave from the start" DEC has no such option, except for the debug option to be thrown into an SD+ enslavement but there is no option to choose the faction outcome, only cycle available actors. Sounds like a feature offered by a different mod, and I would suggest getting help from that mod author, but I don't know which mod it is so I can't point you in the right direction.

I don't know of a mod that decreases hostility while enslaved, but DEC has no actual enslavement mechanism: when DEC enslaves the player it does so by asking the other enslavement mods the player has to start working. I'm guessing SD+ is the mod you're using for enslavement, but you shouldn't be getting hostility while enslaved with SD I don't think. Maybe the SD+ support thread could help you find a way around that if that's the case.

I have discovered an issue with the Deviously Enslaved Continued(v12.3.3 full testing) Zip.

Whilst the approach for sex functionality runs just as fine as it always has, the 12.3.3 full testing version sports some major issues for, if not crashing, the approach for enslavement functionality. 

I put all of the vulnerability, protection, and morality sliders, to their most generally applicable states, and even tested disabling the sex-approach dialog completely, just to find that DEC will insist on sex-approach instead of enslavement-roll, whatever settings I tweaked.

*to Keep in-mind: I always save-clean when updating DEC.

'Hopefully, you will have fixed the mentioned issues in the upcoming full stable version.'

A long time user... love your stuff mate :)

Can you give me a papyrus log from your play session? DEC pumps out a metric tonne of debug data that might tell me why it's not working for you.

I could have introduced a bug in 12.3.2-3 stopping enslavement, since I haven't seen it recently myself (although I set it down to 5% on this save file, so likely just chance)

I expect the reason to be in the log, but if not can you tell me which of the following enslave mods you have? (Sanguine's debauchery, Maria eden, Simple Slavery, Slaverun Reloaded, Isle of Mara, Cursed loot, ect ) otherwise I'll double check tonight.

Hi Verstort,

I don't know if Wolfenstein2 has the same problem that I am seeing but I am seeing what looks to be the same after installing the latest version.

Looking at the code the CurrentRealTime variable is not being updated in the OnUpdate() function (at least in most cases).  This is causing the timeoutEnslaveGameTime to always be later than the current time.  As such I am always seeing the message, "Not enough time has passed since the last enslave attempt" and the enslavement dialog never happens.

Although... I may be wrong about what is going on as more people aren't seeing this.

Hope this helps if you get your game back up and running.

Thanks for all of your work on the mod,

legume.

I have discovered an issue with the Deviously Enslaved Continued(v12.3.3 full testing) Zip.

Whilst the approach for sex functionality runs just as fine as it always has, the 12.3.3 full testing version sports some major issues for, if not crashing, the approach for enslavement functionality. 

I put all of the vulnerability, protection, and morality sliders, to their most generally applicable states, and even tested disabling the sex-approach dialog completely, just to find that DEC will insist on sex-approach instead of enslavement-roll, whatever settings I tweaked.

'Hopefully, you will have fixed the mentioned issues in the upcoming full stable version.'

Can you give me a papyrus log from your play session? DEC pumps out a metric tonne of debug data that might tell me why it's not working for you.

I could have introduced a bug in 12.3.2-3 stopping enslavement, since I haven't seen it recently myself (although I set it down to 5% on this save file, so likely just chance)

I expect the reason to be in the log, but if not can you tell me which of the following enslave mods you have? (Sanguine's debauchery, Maria eden, Simple Slavery, Slaverun Reloaded, Isle of Mara, Cursed loot, ect ) otherwise I'll double check tonight.

Hi Verstort,

I don't know if Wolfenstein2 has the same problem that I am seeing but I am seeing what looks to be the same after installing the latest version.

Looking at the code the CurrentRealTime variable is not being updated in the OnUpdate() function (at least in most cases).  This is causing the timeoutEnslaveGameTime to always be later than the current time.  As such I am always seeing the message, "Not enough time has passed since the last enslave attempt" and the enslavement dialog never happens.

Although... I may be wrong about what is going on as more people aren't seeing this.

legume.

Oh that, forgot about it.

Yeah the enslave cooldown time gets stuck, I found and made the fix already but since I can't compile at the moment can't release any fixes.

The temporary workaround is to reset the whole quest with stopquest crdePlayerMonitor and then startquest crdePlayerMonitor. Can't remember if the quest has "Quest" at the end of the name. This is a really lame workaround though since I think the problem resets after the first enslavement approach...

Edit: If you add the two lines of code above to a text file saved to the skyrim directory you can run it as a batch file in console instead. So if the file is "FixDEC.txt" you can run bat FixDec which is shorter and easier to type I guess.

Hi Verstort,

legume.

From a brief dig, I agree with you on that front :)

It would appear to only be updating the CurrentRealTime when the forcegreet is currently incomplete.

Looks to me as though it'd be better off moved just a couple of lines up and out of this function entirely.

I had a brief attempt at getting Papyrus to compile the script, but it started complaining about Maria Eden and some other stuff being missing, so I dumped that idea.

You need Maria Eden 1.19 installed, so that it can see the script references, but you don't need the mod esp installed, only the scripts, so you could install just the mod and leave the esp turned off in the load order to stop ME from being active in-game or just install the script sources to /script/sources.

Other mods too, but most of the other mods come with the sources already, just be sure to get the "loose" version, or extract the BSA file with BSAOpt to get the script sources in those cases.

Edit: This should fix it. Can't test for awhile, took too much time getting compiling working again with this broken MO install.

crdeplayermonitorscript.pex

You need Maria Eden 1.19 installed, so that it can see the script references, but you don't need the mod esp installed, only the scripts, so you could install just the mod and leave the esp turned off in the load order to stop ME from being active in-game or just install the script sources to /script/sources.

Other mods too, but most of the other mods come with the sources already, just be sure to get the "loose" version, or extract the BSA file with BSAOpt to get the script sources in those cases.

Edit: This should fix it. Can't test for awhile, took too much time getting compiling working again with this broken MO install.

Yeah, no worries, I basically figured that.

Half an hour trying to get the CK playing nicely made me want to shoot Bethseda though :P

I'm only running about half the dependancies, and didn't want to start installing masses of extra mods just to get the CK going.

Will test your fixed PEX later and see what happens :)

Hi Verstort,

Thanks for the quick fix.

I tried it out briefly and it doesn't seem to be working.  I see the message is now printing the two times that are compared so I'm quite sure the update is in effect.  If you post the .psc file I can take a look.

There is another workaround though if you don't want to worry about it for now.  It's a bit of a hack but I don't think it causes problems.  Setting the quest variable for the MCM event timeout to a negative number would cause the comparison to always pass but this can only be done in the console:

Tilde (`) to open the console then type:

SetPQV crdeMCM fEventTimeout -100

Hope this helps,

legume.

Hi Verstort,

Thanks for the quick fix.

I tried it out briefly and it doesn't seem to be working.  I see the message is now printing the two times that are compared so I'm quite sure the update is in effect.  If you post the .psc file I can take a look.

There is another workaround though if you don't want to worry about it for now.  It's a bit of a hack but I don't think it causes problems.  Setting the quest variable for the MCM event timeout to a negative number would cause the comparison to always pass but this can only be done in the console:

Tilde (`) to open the console then type:

SetPQV crdeMCM fEventTimeout -100

Hope this helps,

legume.

That's what I get for not testing the changes. I spent most of yesterday trying to get compiling to work with this broken MO install working, only to find out that my skyrim install is still too bugged to use, so I didn't test it.

Here, try this version. I saw one very strange bug when I tested it, but it's unrelated to the timeout issue, and can't tell if it's serious yet or not. "Tested it" might be a stretch, but I got approached for enslavement multiple times, but need some confirmation the replication isn't harder to trigger.

As for the console command, I've been looking for the command to change quest variables for ages, couldn't find it through google for some reason. Having access to this command again will be very beneficial, many thanks!

Edit: Another afternoon, and almost everything in skyrim is working again except the body, which has broken physics, and bodyslide which is acting bizarre

crdeplayermonitorscript.pex

crdeplayermonitorscript.psc

Devious helpless makes enemies in combat approach you while you are in an armbinder, DEC makes friendly NPCs approach you sometimes if you are wearing a variety of options. Helpless makes enemies chase you and rape you the instant you enter within range or leave stealth, DEC is random, and takes several factors into consideration (arousal, rank, class, gender, ect) before starting a force greet dialogue with options and many different outcomes (nothing, items (many), rape, enslave, ect).

Unless they changed helpless content a lot these two mods don't provide the same functionality, and don't step on each other's toes (as far as I've checked)

Devious captures... I can't actually remember what it does. Isn't that the mod that adds enslavement and DD devices to the tail end of a defeat event? If so, then it doesn't provide the same functionality of DEC since DEC does nothing in combat, active or defeat/end.

The only time DEC should provide overlapping functionality is if "Trigger after all sex" is turned on, then it might trigger for defeat rape and helpless rape, but I don't recommend using that option for that reason in general.

I know the name is a bit of a misnomer, DEC is just a dialogue mod that makes NPCs approach and treat the player like a slave in a non-combat environment, I really need to flesh out the description on the main page...

Devious Captures indeed does place DD items on the player if they are robbed after a sexual assault via Sexlab Defeat, you've got that right. That 'trigger after all sex' option from DEC is what got me curious and so I was thinking about gutting Captures to slim down my load order, but if it's really all sex events, even if the player is the attacker, then I guess I'll still keep it.

DEC only affects friendly NPCs, correct? Considering that Helpless quite literally requires you to be helpless to trigger hostile NPC sexual assaults, which makes sense if they usually try to take you down.

And to be fair, documentation in general for many people is something they think they could work on more. I'm kind of guilty about it too.

Here, try this version. I saw one very strange bug when I tested it, but it's unrelated to the timeout issue, and can't tell if it's serious yet or not. "Tested it" might be a stretch, but I got approached for enslavement multiple times, but need some confirmation the replication isn't harder to trigger.

I tested this a little and it seems to be working.  Thanks again for the fix.

If anyone isn't aware put the .pex file into your ...\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\scripts folder.  This should overwrite a script that is already there.  If you use a mod manager and re-install the mod you will need to copy the file again.

As for the console command, I've been looking for the command to change quest variables for ages, couldn't find it through google for some reason. Having access to this command again will be very beneficial, many thanks!

Yeah, I've looked for it in the past and had trouble figuring it out.  But for some reason this time I found it right away.

Re: Defeat, Helpless, Captures, and Enslaved.

I run all of these and I don't see any conflicts.  Although, I may turn down the frequencies on some of the features so they don't trigger each other too much.

Thanks,

legume.

Unresolved Development snags

In addition: Detecting if the player is vulnerable means checking against lots of armors and keywords, which is slower than I'd like, but I haven't found a better way to detect if the player is vulnerable.

Would it be possible to give the player a passive magic effect or hidden stat which can increase or decrease upon equip or unequip of items that would change the vulnerability of the player? Then just detect the stat and the player is more vulnerable the higher the stat.

I'm not a modder and have no idea about code so I don't know if this is possible or would mean a complete rewrite of your work but it sounds legit in my head.

DEC only affects friendly NPCs, correct? Considering that Helpless quite literally requires you to be helpless to trigger hostile NPC sexual assaults, which makes sense if they usually try to take you down.

Yes, enemies won't approach you with DEC.

Unresolved Development snags

In addition: Detecting if the player is vulnerable means checking against lots of armors and keywords, which is slower than I'd like, but I haven't found a better way to detect if the player is vulnerable.

Would it be possible to give the player a passive magic effect or hidden stat which can increase or decrease upon equip or unequip of items that would change the vulnerability of the player? Then just detect the stat and the player is more vulnerable the higher the stat.

I'm not a modder and have no idea about code so I don't know if this is possible or would mean a complete rewrite of your work but it sounds legit in my head.

DEC already detects if items are added/removed and only rechecks after that flag is set, the problem was more along the lines that I still have to check against all items after the flag is set, and it takes several seconds worth of script code (quite a lot of time, and during that time the script engine is under load). When I wrote that snag I meant more I can't think of a way to break this down so it's faster/lighter.

The next DDi version might let me detect when DD items themselves are swapped in and out, so I can split the function into DD and everything else. I'm not sure if this buys me anything in terms of savings though, since I still need to detect all Zaz items as non-DD items. If I could cut out Zaz as well, then all those times the player changes non-DD items, like sexlab or rings or special effects that use slots, and such, then I wouldn't have to use the expensive item checking code there anymore. "Regular items to check" would only be if naked, which is much less code.

There is another mod I have installed that does its own checking for stuff like this, which means there are two mods doing some similar script heavy checking. I don't like making another mod a hard requirement for DEC though, especially if there is no other value in doing so.

Checking against specific items as they are added sounds like a good way to spread out the script load but it explodes the game if you use unequipall on the player, like most mods use to make the player naked of all items, which is why I set a flag and check later, setting one variable is about as low script load as you can get in those situations, lower even than adding the item that was detected to a list of items to check later.

Nighttime features! Yeeeha! Best of thanks! :)

Night time Distance doesn't work which is why it's greyed out, and I only tested that night detection was working, not that the modifiers were working correctly.

I forgot to add variables for setting the nighttime hours, currently set to 8pm to 5am. If anyone wants to argue why it should be changed, be my guest.