SOS Female Schlongifier (No Schlong Addon)

SOS Female Schlongifier (No Schlong Addon)

View File

YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO USE MY WORK IN PAID MODS.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPECIAL EDITION ALSO EXISTS

It's not a port of my mod, but it does the same thing: SOS - No Futanari Schlong - Addon

Enjoy. The creator seems like a nice guy and I hope his modding skills match his manners.

WHAT IT DOES

Sometimes you need SOS to process females, even though they have no schlongs...

This mod forces SOS to do just that by providing Schlong Addon for females that doesn't show up in game.

This mod does nothing from player's perspective, but enables tons of options for other mods.

BACKSTORY

I created it while working on my other mod - SOS Underwear for Females.

Turns out females need to be properly schlongified by SOS or else we have a perma-undies bug on all females.

Actually perma-undies happen on females all the time, but the player doesn't know about it, since SOS Underwear is invisible on females.

My mod uses this one as a requirement, someone else might want it too, so... here it is, uploaded for everyone to use.

Permissions to do anything with the mod are granted, just mention me in credits.

POTENTIAL CONFLICTS

Final notice - if you need females schlongified, you can use this mod or any SOS Addon that gives visible schlongs to females (like for example SOS Schlong for Females UNP).

They won't actually conflict with this mod sensu stricto but using them along one another requires some extra knowledge about SOS addons.

If you're feeling casual or don't believe in your abilities to learn, do not use it with other female schlong addons. You have been warned.

CREDITS

b3lisario - for providing invaluable knowledge on SOS mechanics

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    02/07/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

Just want to say thanks.

I always had the sound of something being equipped when I loaded in game.

And every time I would check there would be nothing there (if i was naked).

Loaded up this and your SOS female undies and when loading into game... Bam i was wearing invisi-undies.

You just fixed and few months long headache.

Thank you, and In case I forgot to mention THANK YOU!!!!

Thanks, using this together with SOS schlong for females - UNP can actually be quite useful. If you set no schlongs percentage at 90% then a random 10% of all females will get schlonged rather than all of them if you only use schlongs for females. Now we only need something that would automatically flag a schlonged female as male for sexlab to get behaviour to match looks.

• 2 weeks later...

What skin is that in the preview image? 

Am also curious about this :)

It kind of looks like the Fair Skin Complexion for unp.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51602/?

I have no idea, I just grabbed a screenshot from UNP page. All things considered it's probably just a default UNP texture, maybe with some ENB.

Thanks, using this together with SOS schlong for females - UNP can actually be quite useful. If you set no schlongs percentage at 90% then a random 10% of all females will get schlonged rather than all of them if you only use schlongs for females. Now we only need something that would automatically flag a schlonged female as male for sexlab to get behaviour to match looks.

Yeah, I'm fully aware it works like this. I wrote that those 2 together can cause some weird behavior to scare off people who don't know what to do. This way I have a lot less stupid questions to answer :)

OHHHH!

I was wondering what one would use this for.  That makes a lot of sense!

• 3 weeks later...

Sometimes I CTD while playing and the Papyrus' final log shows "SOS SchlongLess: Serana entered schlongless state." After installing will this mod keep this from happening or am I misunderstanding what this mod does?

I've never heard about SOS SchlongLess. Is this a mod? Or SOS procedure?

When asking a question, assume I know nothing about mods I didn't create. In the worst case scenario you'll be telling me something I already know :P

Sometimes I CTD while playing and the Papyrus' final log shows "SOS SchlongLess: Serana entered schlongless state." After installing will this mod keep this from happening or am I misunderstanding what this mod does?

When asking a question, assume I know nothing about mods I didn't create. In the worst case scenario you'll be telling me something I already know :P

Ha ha! :D No, this is just Schlongs of Skyrim. I was asking if your mod would keep me from CTD by making the system stop trying to put dingalings on females. :P I'm thinking I just misunderstood what it is that your mod does. -_-

Ha ha! :D No, this is just Schlongs of Skyrim. I was asking if your mod would keep me from CTD by making the system stop trying to put dingalings on females. :P I'm thinking I just misunderstood what it is that your mod does. -_-

Yeah, I get it now. Actually my mod does the exact opposite. It won't stop SOS from trying to schlongify females. It will make SOS succeed at that.

So it *may* stop your game from CTDing - theoretically - but no guarantees.

Yeah, I get it now. Actually my mod does the exact opposite. It won't stop SOS from trying to schlongify females. It will make SOS succeed at that.

So it *may* stop your game from CTDing - theoretically - but no guarantees.

It might be helping. I've been using it since this past Monday and no CTD with the SOS SchlongLess Papyrus error yet. :)

• 5 months later...

Yes.

It's just a regular SOS Addon. As long as any other SOS Addons work, mine will too.

It's up to b3lisario to keep backwards compatibility with addons and up to both b3lisario and Ashal to keep SOS working with SexLab. I'm sure they are doing the job right.

• 5 months later...

Exactly why I googled for this addon. Ty!

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Hello, I am just find here. It is exactly what I want. I want a futa body.

I installed SOS. But after I want to apply the schlong to my female body from SOS MCM, nothing happened.......

Does it means when install this mod after SOS,  the schlong can be applied to female body or can be set to apply?

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/3/2019 at 3:30 AM, allanyu18 said:

Hello, I am just find here. It is exactly what I want. I want a futa body.

I installed SOS. But after I want to apply the schlong to my female body from SOS MCM, nothing happened.......

Does it means when install this mod after SOS,  the schlong can be applied to female body or can be set to apply?

Thanks!

You want a futa body -> find an SOS addon that ads penises to females. My mod adds nothing.

You can set manually which schlong is applied to your character in MCM. Just remember that this mod adds nothing. Invisible mesh.

10 hours ago, Erundil said:

You want a futa body -> find an SOS addon that ads penises to females. My mod adds nothing.

You can set manually which schlong is applied to your character in MCM. Just remember that this mod adds nothing. Invisible mesh.

Thank you. That what I need.

Can you help to parse the URL of your mod? I cannot find it form google.

Thanks.

I never used a mod like this so I have no idea which one is good and which one is not, but there are plenty on Loverslab. Most of them didn't have "futa" in the name though.
Try searching for "SOS schlong females" - something should come up.