Has anyone got a working hdtm.xml? if I remove it then I have floppiness, but if I don't then I have collision. A link or download would be much appreciated.

Damn. Thanks for this. I was wondering why the balls always stuck to the thigh and flipped out so much; it was hdtm as installed for the 3d vagina mod(which always wigged out on me anyway). Seems the SAM bouncing butt/manboobs hdt works with it though.

The 3d vagina thing sounds awesome, but in practice i've never really gotten it to look/work right and its just a pain in the arse, so i'm taking floppy over that.

I've also noticed certain weight levels cause the balls to 'flicker'. Like when the cock weight is equal or higher than default using 'custom' floppiness the balls sag several inches lower and twitch/flicker frequently, whereas having cock/balls @ ~15/20 respectively the balls are higher and tighter and don't flicker/twitch.

Guest ffabris

Is the "mini willy" problem really fixed? Because that would be awesome.

It is for me.  I see if briefly on game load, then it fixes itself, and all is well with the world. :D

hey since I installed the 1.6 version I get the following message upon loading the game: " [FloppySOS] hdtm.xml deteced. This may conflict with FloppySOS physics.

whats this about? am I the only one seeing it?  I keep the mod unchecked until you tell me what it means ^^

thanks in advance for the help

It is for me.  I see if briefly on game load, then it fixes itself, and all is well with the world. :D

Glad to hear that :)

hey since I installed the 1.6 version I get the following message upon loading the game: " [FloppySOS] hdtm.xml deteced. This may conflict with FloppySOS physics.

whats this about? am I the only one seeing it?  I keep the mod unchecked until you tell me what it means ^^

It means that on males (using hdtm.xml), the schlong may flicker. It depends on whether or not the hdtm.xml also defines schlong collision shapes, which would conflict with the shapes defined by FloppySOS.

If all your schlongs behave normally, you can ignore the message.

Glad to hear that :)

It means that on males (using hdtm.xml), the schlong may flicker. It depends on whether or not the hdtm.xml also defines schlong collision shapes, which would conflict with the shapes defined by FloppySOS.

If all your schlongs behave normally, you can ignore the message.

hmm... I see

messages always make me nervous since a modded skyrim is such a carthouse. :P

Quite the amazing thing to discover upon returning to Skyrim after almost a year.  I'll just offer my observations.  I was able to get the game in a scenario where I could have fine control over the precise framerate.

At a flat 60fps, everything works as well as one could hope.  Easily as good as the HDT effect provided by Raging Horse from a year back, without the tendency to get stuck.  This behavior remains the same down to about 53fps.

Starting at 52fps, the schlong begins to exhibit a slight tendency to twitch, a phenomenon lasting two frames as it shrinks ever so slightly before rebounding.  This phenomenon increases somewhat in frequency at 51 and 50fps.  At 49fps, it is twitching constantly.

Beginning at 48fps, the twitching instantly transforms into a full-blown physics breakdown, with the schlong pinwheeling out of control and stretching well beyond its bounds.  This seems to be the hard limit.  Basically, any framerate that dips this low, in my case at least, engenders this issue, and since it takes a moment to settle down once it gets going, it doesn't much matter what the average framerate happens to be.

This happened with my custom-resized schlong, and with the UNP schlong at its default (rather undersized) dimensions.  This didn't seem to make a difference.  There may be nothing that can be done about this.  I don't really know.

Without the ability (I assume) to enforce varying states of floppiness based on the schlong's given state of erectness (0-20, as can be dictated for example by the character's arousal value), I admit I'll probably have to stick with good old SOS "a sock floating underwater" physics for the schlong.  But at least the scrotum component can be put to good use, and that's a very nice upgrade indeed.  I would probably also make use of the schlong component if it didn't interfere with the all-important arousal state, using it for example only in interiors since that's the only scenario my rig can really promise to be mostly above 52fps.

Alright i've got a weird problem, everything works just fine but as soon as i initiate a sexlab scene, the schlong still gets erect even though i don't have the "disable floppy hdt" checked.

I can also hear something equip itself at the start of the scene, then de-equip at the end.

Having the same issue here. I also crash from time to time when i try to initiate a sexlab animation.

Any way we can get a Floppy SOS menu option to disable hdtm.xml during non-erection (so we can have collision during erections and non-chaotic spazzing during flaccid) in a similar way that there is an option to disable floppiness (floppysos_custom.xml) during erection.

The floppy flaccid is awesome by itself and collision is awesome during erection but having both active at the same time causes issues and having the choice of only one at all times is a compromise. 

Ok so to follow up from my last post, if i enable the custom setting again and toggle free camera on and off once a sexlab scene is started, the schlong will go back to being floppy for the rest of the scene, really weird stuff. Also even the schlong of my NPCs lose their floppiness once a scene begins.

any project for add hdt in animations penetrations in aligment holes , for schlongs - horse cock creatures or tongues ? ^^

You mean HDT on the schlong so that it moves itself into place during penetration?

I guess it's possible, but it sounds a bit like a hit & miss thing, with more misses than hits ;)

Quite the amazing thing to discover upon returning to Skyrim after almost a year.  I'll just offer my observations.  I was able to get the game in a scenario where I could have fine control over the precise framerate.

At a flat 60fps, everything works as well as one could hope.  Easily as good as the HDT effect provided by Raging Horse from a year back, without the tendency to get stuck.  This behavior remains the same down to about 53fps.

Starting at 52fps, the schlong begins to exhibit a slight tendency to twitch, a phenomenon lasting two frames as it shrinks ever so slightly before rebounding.  This phenomenon increases somewhat in frequency at 51 and 50fps.  At 49fps, it is twitching constantly.

Beginning at 48fps, the twitching instantly transforms into a full-blown physics breakdown, with the schlong pinwheeling out of control and stretching well beyond its bounds.  This seems to be the hard limit.  Basically, any framerate that dips this low, in my case at least, engenders this issue, and since it takes a moment to settle down once it gets going, it doesn't much matter what the average framerate happens to be.

This happened with my custom-resized schlong, and with the UNP schlong at its default (rather undersized) dimensions.  This didn't seem to make a difference.  There may be nothing that can be done about this.  I don't really know.

Without the ability (I assume) to enforce varying states of floppiness based on the schlong's given state of erectness (0-20, as can be dictated for example by the character's arousal value), I admit I'll probably have to stick with good old SOS "a sock floating underwater" physics for the schlong.  But at least the scrotum component can be put to good use, and that's a very nice upgrade indeed.  I would probably also make use of the schlong component if it didn't interfere with the all-important arousal state, using it for example only in interiors since that's the only scenario my rig can really promise to be mostly above 52fps.

Thanks for sharing your findings. The FPS issue is indeed annoying and hard to work around.

My current understanding is that the issue arises from this code in World.cpp:

while(interval >= TIME_TICK*1.25)
{
	m_pWorld->stepMultithreaded(m_jobQueue, m_jobThreadPool, TIME_TICK);
	interval -= TIME_TICK;
}
m_pWorld->stepMultithreaded(m_jobQueue, m_jobThreadPool, interval);

TIME_TICK*1.25 is the time it takes to process 1 frame when you're running at 48 FPS. So that agrees with your observation. If your FPS is higher than 48, you don't go into that loop.

The repeated multithreaded steps are, I believe, a mistake. I'm not a Havok expert, but according to documentation, waitForCompletion() must be called in between step calls.

Alright i've got a weird problem, everything works just fine but as soon as i initiate a sexlab scene, the schlong still gets erect even though i don't have the "disable floppy hdt" checked.

I can also hear something equip itself at the start of the scene, then de-equip at the end.

Having the same issue here. I also crash from time to time when i try to initiate a sexlab animation.

Ok so to follow up from my last post, if i enable the custom setting again and toggle free camera on and off once a sexlab scene is started, the schlong will go back to being floppy for the rest of the scene, really weird stuff. Also even the schlong of my NPCs lose their floppiness once a scene begins.

When you hear that equip sound during the scene, can you check via console what items are equipped at that point?

Any way we can get a Floppy SOS menu option to disable hdtm.xml during non-erection (so we can have collision during erections and non-chaotic spazzing during flaccid) in a similar way that there is an option to disable floppiness (floppysos_custom.xml) during erection.

The floppy flaccid is awesome by itself and collision is awesome during erection but having both active at the same time causes issues and having the choice of only one at all times is a compromise. 

In version 1.6 collision should be supported in all modes, including floppysos_disabled.

What I recommend is modifying hdtm.xml so that it only contains male butt & boob bounce, and let floppysos handle schlong collision.

Here are my edited xml files. These enable floppiness through Floppy SOS menu with your choice of Schlong or Custom which allows customization via MCM and the difference is that hdtm.xml can be attached to a schlong (which allows collision during erection) at the same time Floppy SOS is enabled without chaotic fluttering and also allows scrotum floppiness during erection. The hdtm.xml is an edited version after installing All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy 3.2 by HeroedeLeyenda and the collision edits are intended for use with this file. I doubt there would be issues for collision regardless though. I have also edited all xmls so that a Futa schlong/scrotum no longer collides with its own vagina by editing the very base of the shaft and the scrotum.

Attach both of these to any schlong you wish to use with both collision and Floppy SOS via NifSkope with NiStringsExtraData (not the singular version which is NiStringExtraData and not 2 of NiStringExtraData as it will only read the 1st attached and ignore the other). These are engaged at all times. 

hdtm.xmlfloppysos_balls_edited.xml

These are also required when Floppy SOS is enabled. They are engaged during flaccid and disengaged during erection. For Custom you will need to enable HDT Balls or they will be treated as disengaged as it overwrites floppysos_balls_edited. I don't know why it does this but I'm glad as it allows scrotum customization via MCM and floppiness during erection without any hassle. You do not need both of these unless you plan to alternate between both of these or simply want to test your preference. These overwrite the Floppy SOS files so make backups or just reinstall Floppy SOS if you have issues.

floppysos_schlong.xmlfloppysos_custom.xml

These are my schlong files for both UNP and ERF's Evil Horse Penis if you don't know how to edit yourself or are too lazy.

Horsepenis_Slot52_0.nifHorsepenis_Slot52_1.nif

In version 1.6 collision should be supported in all modes, including floppysos_disabled.

What I recommend is modifying hdtm.xml so that it only contains male butt & boob bounce, and let floppysos handle schlong collision.

I didn't test if this worked for UNP but I'm sure this wasn't the case for ERF's Evil Horse Penis, but my above post serves as a work around so I have no issues.

I would love to see a check box that enables Half-Erect via an arousal threshold if possible and disables Half-Erect when dropping below the threshold. Also a keybinding to toggle Half-Erect would be awesome too.

Sadly I add to remove it cause it was in conflict with  a file from SOS skeleton...loved it but can not install it cause it was CTD all the time and spawning Conflict messages on top left screen...

Maybe some one can either revamp this or the Creator remodel the files to fit SOS and HDT without issues...

Thanks cause really gives something cool to the SOS P...

Came across this. No clue about what's used to make it work as it's from Oblivion.

xhamster.com/movies/4507331/3d_oblivin_futa_dance.html

xhamster.com/movies/4492866/3d_oblivion_valenti.html

Obvious pron link, so beware of popups and the like.

Some other fun shit I found from that channel. The dmitrys one is +++

Attach both of these to any schlong you wish to use with both collision and Floppy SOS via NifSkope with NiStringsExtraData (not the singular version which is NiStringExtraData and not 2 of NiStringExtraData as it will only read the 1st attached and ignore the other). These are engaged at all times. 

I'm not familiar with this part of the install. I thought I'd figured it out, but it CTDs when I try to run it.

Maybe you can tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Made a copy of SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon (disabling the original).

In each of the four genitals *.nif files (malegenitalsf_0, *_1, werewolfgenitals_0, *_1), I added a NiStringsExtraData node to the main block.

I set the NiStringsExtraData to have 2 strings, then set those strings to links to the two XML files, which I'd placed in the Data > SKSE > Plugin directory I'd created in my B3lisario UNP Addon copy.

Any idea what I'm doing wrong? Do I need to provide more info?

I'm not familiar with this part of the install. I thought I'd figured it out, but it CTDs when I try to run it.

Maybe you can tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Made a copy of SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon (disabling the original).

In each of the four genitals *.nif files (malegenitalsf_0, *_1, werewolfgenitals_0, *_1), I added a NiStringsExtraData node to the main block.

I set the NiStringsExtraData to have 2 strings, then set those strings to links to the two XML files, which I'd placed in the Data > SKSE > Plugin directory I'd created in my B3lisario UNP Addon copy.

Any idea what I'm doing wrong? Do I need to provide more info?

Download one of my schlong files as reference if you get lost. Open it and see how my NiStringsExtraData are setup. I have it setup so that it is required to have a Floppy SOS config active in order to work during flaccid. If you use a default Floppy SOS xml then you will get jittering because the hdtm.xml will collide with floppysos.xml (the schlong will collide with itself). Alternately you can do NiStringExtraData (singular version and only attach hdtm.xml as the usual schlongs do just to test but you won't have scrotum bounce). Sometimes for me I had to disable Floppy SOS via the hotkey and then select a Floppy SOS preset or save and reboot the client for it to work.

I have a problem installing this mod. Everytime I install it, it screws up FNIS PCEA2's MCM menu. Any way to fix that?

could you show an example?

Not much to show other than the menu simply stops working, and if I run SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1 PCEA2's MCM menu gets removed. Its animation still runs though, so only its MCM menu gets removed. When installing FloppySOS it doesn't replace anything either.