FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

Reposting this here:

25591041628_f0cd2c6c8b_o.jpg

25591039358_a7ee3b688b_o.jpg

25591037028_1e8991e846_o.jpg

38582539805_a244e41280_o.jpg

38582534635_a5d4b6bab2_o.jpg

38582529965_7a09126aab_o.jpg

39461506261_0d94ae986e_o.jpg

Also I'd like to know if somebody could make an add-on with a similar effect to the one I used on the screenshots. That magic ring is not attached to the penis, so when the character moves, the ring won't follow it. Maybe one with a flame effect would be cool too.

Spoiler
On 05/01/2018 at 1:53 PM, Naked Ekans said:

Reposting this here:

25591041628_f0cd2c6c8b_o.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

25591039358_a7ee3b688b_o.jpg

25591037028_1e8991e846_o.jpg

38582539805_a244e41280_o.jpg

38582534635_a5d4b6bab2_o.jpg

38582529965_7a09126aab_o.jpg

39461506261_0d94ae986e_o.jpg

Also I'd like to know if somebody could make an add-on with a similar effect to the one I used on the screenshots. That magic ring is not attached to the penis, so when the character moves, the ring won't follow it. Maybe one with a flame effect would be cool too.

hum, a magic circle on a dick, good idea, i'm gonna try this on my char, where do you get this magic circle?

---

Spoiler
23 hours ago, zilvradrow said:

20180105105212_1.thumb.jpg.26daa84e2d706cd1bf37be7619895a16.jpg

Esther Futanarson - Just thinking for a moment to a nice person - and oops, she's cumming...

Nice Idea, The magical Dick.

Reveal hidden contents

20180105105541_1.thumb.jpg.ba7be53c2a309cc054abf29fcb8e4057.jpg20180105105540_1.thumb.jpg.2f9112cdcf364881be958d25e5589c01.jpg20180104202336_1.thumb.jpg.e80506e274588cc2f9e528972bef8f1d.jpg

this outfit looks perfect for futanari girls, could you tell the name of the outfit?

1 hour ago, between3and26characters said:
  Reveal hidden contents

hum, a magic circle on a dick, good idea, i'm gonna try this on my char, where do you get this magic circle?

---

Hide contents

this outfit looks perfect for futanari girls, could you tell the name of the outfit?

Thank you, that you like the Outfit collection :smile:

Dress ist Vindicta Armor, Gloves are from Neo Oriental Outfit, Fur-pelt is from Apachii's Divine Elegance Store, Boots from Katarina Outfit and Stockings are from SlaveTats. 

Spoiler
22 hours ago, zilvradrow said:

Thank you, that you like the Outfit collection :smile:

Dress ist Vindicta Armor, Gloves are from Neo Oriental Outfit, Fur-pelt is from Apachii's Divine Elegance Store, Boots from Katarina Outfit and Stockings are from SlaveTats. 

18 hours ago, Naked Ekans said:

It's from Ponzu Effect Ring.

Thanks! ;)

6 minutes ago, EvilReFlex said:

Thought I have deleted the female hotdog mesh with one of the last skyrim resets.

I found it on my backup hdd and have re-added it to skyrim:

Screenshot100428.thumb.jpg.b99467646198853c5987b1b03d6ad429.jpg

Know I'm consider to make my favorite dunmer player as a futanari follower. (Or release the new schlong as sos addon)

Looks good!  Personally I appreciate any SOS addon, especially equippable versions.

20 hours ago, EvilReFlex said:

Thought I have deleted the female hotdog mesh with one of the last skyrim resets.

I found it on my backup hdd and have re-added it to skyrim:

Spoiler

Screenshot100428.thumb.jpg.b99467646198853c5987b1b03d6ad429.jpg

Know I'm consider to make my favorite dunmer player as a futanari follower. (Or release the new schlong as sos addon)

+1 as a equipable version

On 06/01/2018 at 6:29 PM, Azazellz said:

BTW, if someone want to test my new normal map for Penzor - you are welcome =)

malegenitalsf_1_msn.dds

I need screenshots and suggestions for improvement.

It would be nice if you create a non veiny version to use with normal HD SOS

okay first time i need to ask for help but i just can't figure out my problem. does anyone know how make make my futanari to take the male role? i tried gender Bender, Sexlab sex Change, And i even tried to load as a guy char but no matter what i take female position. why is this? PLS HELP!!!

7 minutes ago, Taunzai said:

okay first time i need to ask for help but i just can't figure out my problem. does anyone know how make make my futanari to take the male role? i tried gender Bender, Sexlab sex Change, And i even tried to load as a guy char but no matter what i take female position. why is this? PLS HELP!!!

I change their genders, one at a time, in Sexlab's MCM menu.  I think the option is on the first page.  Otherwise, one of those other mods might have a conflict.  A temporary fix is to press the "switch positions" hotkey.  There are also options in certain sex mods, such as Random Sex, that make you the receiver every time.  Hopefully someone else has a more concrete answer.

2 hours ago, Futanari Prisoner said:

I change their genders, one at a time, in Sexlab's MCM menu.  I think the option is on the first page.  Otherwise, one of those other mods might have a conflict.  A temporary fix is to press the "switch positions" hotkey.  There are also options in certain sex mods, such as Random Sex, that make you the receiver every time.  Hopefully someone else has a more concrete answer.

thank you for the response ill try that right now. 

EDIT: IT WORKED!!! THANK YOU!!!

Hey gang, I hate to be the "OMG PLZ HELP" person, but I've been trying to get a futa character built for over 2 weeks and I still can't figure it out. My animations aren't matching up, floppy SoS is making wild distortions on futas and, while AIO fixes some issues, it introduces others (like texture and normal map issues) that I'm having a hard time with. I've changed my mod order, followed everyone's directions (which often conflict and say "place my mod last!!!" - which obviously cant be done to all mods) have watched literally over 30 hours of videos and still cant figure what im doing wrong.

My next step is gonna be to read through all 63~ish pages of UNP females forum posts and 130~ish pages here, but I thought I'd ask first if anyone knows of an up-to-date guide or even a link to a post which is user friendly in helping me get my mods (namely SoS, Sexlab, SoS Shlong for females and any kind of HDT vagina), building the bodies with bodyslide and animations to line up, I'd love you forever.

In any case, thanks for the quality content. The only reason I'm working so hard to figure this stuff out i because you all make it looked so damned amazing.

1 hour ago, BetterGlows said:

Hey gang, I hate to be the "OMG PLZ HELP" person, but I've been trying to get a futa character built for over 2 weeks and I still can't figure it out. My animations aren't matching up, floppy SoS is making wild distortions on futas and, while AIO fixes some issues, it introduces others (like texture and normal map issues) that I'm having a hard time with. I've changed my mod order, followed everyone's directions (which often conflict and say "place my mod last!!!" - which obviously cant be done to all mods) have watched literally over 30 hours of videos and still cant figure what im doing wrong.

My next step is gonna be to read through all 63~ish pages of UNP females forum posts and 130~ish pages here, but I thought I'd ask first if anyone knows of an up-to-date guide or even a link to a post which is user friendly in helping me get my mods (namely SoS, Sexlab, SoS Shlong for females and any kind of HDT vagina), building the bodies with bodyslide and animations to line up, I'd love you forever.

In any case, thanks for the quality content. The only reason I'm working so hard to figure this stuff out i because you all make it looked so damned amazing.

The texture and normal map issues at least I think are due to you possibly using mismatching meshes and textures. If you've got the AIO, make sure you have UNP textures for the UNP body, CBBE textures for the CBBE body, then put those textures in the appropriate folder in the AIO mod folder. Wild distortions with floppy SOS is most likely due to bad HDT settings. If you install Floppy SOS and AIO with the Floppy SOS addon below that, it should resolve most issues with that. Also make sure to follow the instructions about locking max framerate and setting your VRAM size correctly.

7 minutes ago, danime91 said:

The texture and normal map issues at least I think are due to you possibly using mismatching meshes and textures. If you've got the AIO, make sure you have UNP textures for the UNP body, CBBE textures for the CBBE body, then put those textures in the appropriate folder in the AIO mod folder. Wild distortions with floppy SOS is most likely due to bad HDT settings. If you install Floppy SOS and AIO with the Floppy SOS addon below that, it should resolve most issues with that. Also make sure to follow the instructions about locking max framerate and setting your VRAM size correctly.

Greatly appreciate the helping hand, though these are all things I've done. What I'm really looking for is a reference to anyone's "how-to-futa" before I dig in to 200 forum pages :smile:

1 hour ago, BetterGlows said:

Hey gang, I hate to be the "OMG PLZ HELP" person, but [...] My animations aren't matching up, [...] and animations to line up, [...]

You see, the thing about animations is that the SOS schlong placement is different between male and female skeletons; male schlongs are placed lower than female ones. Thus, when building an animation, you can either fit it to the female placement or the male one, but not both. Obviously most animators use the male placement for alignment, so while they line up just right on males and can look pretty solid, that simply doesn't work on females.

Your only options are to either 1) use animations that are old (from before SOS existed) or whose animator didn't care for SOS schlong alignment and hope they line up good enough with the female SOS placement, 2) use the scene control keys to try to fix the alignment yourself, though most of the time fixing the schlong breaks alignment of other parts of the body; or 3) live with it.

Otherwise, so far there's only one anim built with the female SOS placement in mind that lines up right, and even then, it's actually male on futa, so...

5 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

You see, the thing about animations is that the SOS schlong placement is different between male and female skeletons; male schlongs are placed lower than female ones. Thus, when building an animation, you can either fit it to the female placement or the male one, but not both. Obviously most animators use the male placement for alignment, so while they line up just right on males and can look pretty solid, that simply doesn't work on females.

Your only options are to either 1) use animations that are old (from before SOS existed) or whose animator didn't care for SOS schlong alignment and hope they line up good enough with the female SOS placement, 2) use the scene control keys to try to fix the alignment yourself, though most of the time fixing the schlong breaks alignment of other parts of the body; or 3) live with it.

Otherwise, so far there's only one anim built with the female SOS placement in mind that lines up right, and even then, it's actually male on futa, so...

4) Replace the file that decides the placement of the female schlong with the one that males use. (\meshes\auxbones\SOS[Female|Male].hkx) Then you'll get mostly correct alignment... but your schlong will hover slightly below where it's supposed to be, possibly detached from the body or distorted weirdly.

5 hours ago, TanookiTamaTachi said:

4) Replace the file that decides the placement of the female schlong with the one that males use. (\meshes\auxbones\SOS[Female|Male].hkx) Then you'll get mostly correct alignment... but your schlong will hover slightly below where it's supposed to be, possibly detached from the body or distorted weirdly.

^That's the main reason I didn't mention this method, but yeah, this can work too if you don't mind that downside.