FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

Question for you all. What are some of everyone's favorite futa friendly armor?

Personally, I prefer modular armors since they allow one to go as revealing or concealing as one wants so standard female followers can get the heavier versions of the costume while the protagonist can wear the most revealing set-up, letting everything hang out.

Nisetanaka's armors work best with the Schlong Protective Gears so I'd put those at the top of the heap for the time being.

So here's my horny nymph...

Prism9.jpg

...after about two months of installing/unistalling/re-installing (you know the drill), I've finally got a pretty stable game looking good - but for one thing.

Bijin Wives & Warmaidens have no matching schlong textures. If such a thing already existed, (that I've been unable to track down), would it even be possible to assign the textures to them by placing files directly in each Bijin girl folder, or would it just fuck everyone else up.

If the latter then I guess my only option would be to replace all Bijin girl textures with the Fair Skin one I use for the rest of the game. I don't really want to do that as Bijin girls look so good as they are, but if it has to be that way so be it.

Any ideas anyone?

...after about two months of installing/unistalling/re-installing (you know the drill), I've finally got a pretty stable game looking good - but for one thing.

Bijin Wives & Warmaidens have no matching schlong textures. If such a thing already existed, (that I've been unable to track down), would it even be possible to assign the textures to them by placing files directly in each Bijin girl folder, or would it just fuck everyone else up.

If the latter then I guess my only option would be to replace all Bijin girl textures with the Fair Skin one I use for the rest of the game. I don't really want to do that as Bijin girls look so good as they are, but if it has to be that way so be it.

Any ideas anyone?

I believe, Bjin uses these textures. The female schlong mod adds the mesh with its texture to the SOS menu (in order to spread it to the group of NPCs you would like them to have). Bjin NPC uses the installed textures of the female schlong.... as you already figured out.

Well, besides that, what can you do. Easiest way might be to figure out if Bjin truly uses "true daughters" skin mod, and if there already is a schlong-mod for this one.

Yay: use it, and since you most likely created your character via a custom race, no probelms at all (if no custom race, there is a pre-installed version in the AiO HDT vagina mod.. meaning, play "Ningheim" and overwrite the files with your creation = perfect HDT support, no altering the nifs needed)

Nay: well, yes, you have to exchange all the texture files.. but I believe it's only a dozen or so files...

Just a quick idea. Thanks for sharing the screenshot, by the way.

Perks of having a horsecock ;)

as you may be able to tell I am not a professional screenshotter 

but I decided to stick this here anyway

pls don't murder me for horrible lighting

I assume that pic was taken with some creative posing coupled with MFG/Expression magic, right? Then that's some good work there, lol  ;). I would have never thought of that. The added effect near the tip is interesting as well.

As for screenshotting, you don't need a FPS-killer ENB and a truckload of lighting mods to take good pics (though they certainly do help). It's mostly on the technique. If you want, you can check out this guide from TES General. It's got some nice tips and useful console commands that will certainly come in handy if you want to take more pics like those (please do  :P).

Any ideas anyone?

I believe, Bjin uses these textures. The female schlong mod adds the mesh with its texture to the SOS menu (in order to spread it to the group of NPCs you would like them to have). Bjin NPC uses the installed textures of the female schlong.... as you already figured out.

Well, besides that, what can you do. Easiest way might be to figure out if Bjin truly uses "true daughters" skin mod, and if there already is a schlong-mod for this one.

Yay: use it, and since you most likely created your character via a custom race, no probelms at all (if no custom race, there is a pre-installed version in the AiO HDT vagina mod.. meaning, play "Ningheim" and overwrite the files with your creation = perfect HDT support, no altering the nifs needed)

Nay: well, yes, you have to exchange all the texture files.. but I believe it's only a dozen or so files...

Just a quick idea. Thanks for sharing the screenshot, by the way.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

As of this moment I lack the courage to try, having broken my game twice already with constant tweaking I think I'll just play for a week until I start fiddling with anything else. :)

As of this moment I lack the courage to try, having broken my game twice already with constant tweaking I think I'll just play for a week until I start fiddling with anything else. :)

Helpful tips:

1. Use Mod Organizer if you don't already. It'll save you a WORLD of trouble.

2. Back up your .ini files before tweaking them in case you make a bad tweak.

3. To make your skyrim install folder fresh AF, delete everything in your skyrim folder but your main .esm files (skyrim, update, dlc) to avoid long download time, verify cache in steam.

Hope this helps!  :)

Trial and error, start from scractch, trial and error, start again. And read a lot - several good guides around this board.

Or, if you are just in for the kink, try the 64bit Skyrim with flower girls. No futa, as far as I know, but still very good lucking, very good running and very easy to get it to work (compared to the heavily modified 32bit Skyrim you tend to see around here).

You can do a lot of creative smut with some of these posers, this was supposed to be a threesome pose but now instead of holding a partner shi's relieving some stress :P 
of course it still looks like shit due to my screenshot ineptitude

EDIT: the cum is from sexlab cumshot, I just hit the cumshot hotkey and spammed f12 
YET ANOTHER EDIT: I'm curious. Is there a way to pose tongues? The phonemes don't really do much to them. Sticking them out, etc

post-1503732-0-75300600-1501895618_thumb.jpg

post-1503732-0-53235600-1501899858_thumb.jpg

YET ANOTHER EDIT: I'm curious. Is there a way to pose tongues? The phonemes don't really do much to them. Sticking them out, etc

The Th slider should have the tongue stick out a bit, but it can depend on the race being used as to how effective it is. Also, not sure if you are using it already, but Gopher's Immersive Hud is great for screenshots, even if all you want to do is get rid of the compass when not needed/wanted. 

Anyway...

Wanted to do an Orc character, and decided on a Vampire. But rather than doing a completely new character, I...resurrected Zhora as a Vampire. Though the original intention was to go through Dawnguard(and the last save I had for her before this restart was at Heartwood Mill...you can probably see where that was going...), so I've just cut out a few quests(and a number of levels, but those won't be a problem to get back.). 

post-62699-0-43110400-1501907133_thumb.png

post-62699-0-28957000-1501907146_thumb.png

"Hmm...Interesting. You will do nicely."

post-62699-0-93649400-1501907169_thumb.pngpost-62699-0-14889100-1501907185_thumb.png

post-62699-0-09692900-1501907778_thumb.pngpost-62699-0-86492400-1501907794_thumb.png

post-62699-0-78089900-1501907811_thumb.png

post-62699-0-50536500-1501907849_thumb.pngpost-62699-0-75751400-1501907869_thumb.png

post-62699-0-83860200-1501907903_thumb.pngpost-62699-0-20661700-1501907923_thumb.pngpost-62699-0-02372000-1501907951_thumb.png

post-62699-0-22796700-1501908000_thumb.png

I'm sorry, but where is that autofellatio animation/pose from? I've been looking for them, but have mostly had to make my own jury rigged ones. (see above)

the screenshot at the bottom is the pose in question

fuck it here's my attempt to recreate one of my favs from e621

titfucking yourself with a blowjob on top, only way to fap

post-1503732-0-59605200-1501912342_thumb.jpg

post-1503732-0-78765400-1501912350_thumb.png

I'm sorry, but where is that autofellatio animation/pose from? I've been looking for them, but have mostly had to make my own jury rigged ones. (see above)

It's in OSA/OSex, which is similar to SexLab, only it does most of it's functions through Flash/Actionscript(which the game as access to, thanks to it's menus being flash based). It doesn't have the same level of content, in the sense where it lacks a lot of the things that SexLab has through addons - no cumshots, no solo content, no real finish at this point to scenes, etc. Even so, I prefer it because of it's stability(the current version I have had zero crashes when using it), and the focus it has on intimacy(the most rough scenes it has being the somewhat forceful nature of the autofellatio pictured, and spanking[with sound effects]), the animations all transition(mostly, some of them are not done yet), etc. 

OSA is a framework similar to SexLab, and OSex is what adds the majority of Sexual content to it - you'll want the optional files to make sure you get that option - which is only available for the "male" role in the scene(regardless of the actor/character's gender). Also, I have version 2.02C installed, and you may have to go through the OSex thread here on LL for that one. 

You can do a lot of creative smut with some of these posers, this was supposed to be a threesome pose but now instead of holding a partner shi's relieving some stress :P 

EDIT: the cum is from sexlab cumshot, I just hit the cumshot hotkey and spammed f12 

Yo where can I find that penis texture at?

That's a very nice pic indeed, have my kudos :P. Why haven't I thought about this before? Also after seeing seeing what can be done with horse schlongs, I may give them another shot once I get back to playing/modding next month. Maybe even try creating a texture for them to work on the shark race. Would there be interest in something like that :shy:?

Also thanks for the e621 pic, that's a neat bonus... aaand now I'll have to add "deer" to my Skyrim Race Wishlist, lol.

Yo where can I find that penis texture at?

It's just ERF horse penis 1, but when it's used on beast races such as Khajiit or Lykaios it takes on that red texture.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1819-horse-penis-1-for-cbbe-unp-and-sos-males/

(psst... if racemenu has no expression support for a custom race (such as Lykaios) you can actually uses PoserHotkeys to customize and apply it anyway)

FunnyBizness made a self suck animation for Sexlab that you can get in an SLAL bundle right here.