FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

especially if the dick is just static.

Actually it is even possible (and not so hard) to make "panty" like this fully working with SoS system - scale them with overall penis\balls size, or even force them to work with floppySoS.

Just a quick example with a lack of polygons (I made it in blender + Outfit Studio In about twenty minutes)

attachicon.gifx01.jpg  attachicon.gifx02.jpg  attachicon.gifx03.jpg  attachicon.gifx04.jpg  attachicon.gifx05.jpg

P.s. and sorry about my bad english =)

omg, yes please.

So I tried to make a plate version and add my leaking precum to it ^^

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

Holy F%#$

What is a good skin mod for a seamless cock? I use the new leyenda skin but the old leyenda sos patch doesn't work for it as well.

I use Fair Skin Complexion (UNP v7.9.1) with Evil's SoS_FairSkinComplexion_Textures_v2.0 not perfect but it's okay with most lightning.

^^

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

Wow! Where can I get the stockings?

It's Stockings for Slavetats ^^

Hello, i have a few questions for you guys. I have been messing with Evilreflex's horsecock ( version 1), trying to make it seamless with the Born dragon skin, which i somewhat managed (really dirty job but it works, if anyone were to make it proper seamless i would be gratefull). But i noticed that the difference between flacid and erect is only about 10-15%. Firstly is that normal or is it error on my side? Secondly what i want it to do, is for the red part to come out of the "sheath". I think it would be doable with the node length scaling. However i have no idea what to look for, so if anyone could point me in the right direction i would be thankfull. ( while step-by-step would be nice, it is not neccesary, i like to figure things out). 

P.S.: Iam using FloppySOS, but it makes no difference whether its on or off 

Thanks

post-45878-0-02528400-1500537236_thumb.jpg

post-45878-0-05779900-1500537217_thumb.jpg

Hello, i have a few questions for you guys. I have been messing with Evilreflex's horsecock ( version 1), trying to make it seamless with the Born dragon skin, which i somewhat managed (really dirty job but it works, if anyone were to make it proper seamless i would be gratefull). But i noticed that the difference between flacid and erect is only about 10-15%. Firstly is that normal or is it error on my side? Secondly what i want it to do, is for the red part to come out of the "sheath". I think it would be doable with the node length scaling. However i have no idea what to look for, so if anyone could point me in the right direction i would be thankfull. ( while step-by-step would be nice, it is not neccesary, i like to figure things out). 

P.S.: Iam using FloppySOS, but it makes no difference whether its on or off 

Thanks

attachicon.gifScreenShot4.jpg

attachicon.gifScreenShot2.jpg

It's about the same for me, there is an optional for SOS called  "Grower, not shower" that could help with this, but since we don't use the Schlongs rank for scaling anymore I'm not sure if it will work.

As for the the red part coming from the sheath, the original mesh is already like that for me, did you alter it somewhat?

Try to set the thickness for Genitals 1 & 2 to like 1.25 ~ 1.35 and decrease the lenght a tad

edit: nvm, I undertand what you mean now, you want the red part to be hidden inside the thing until you get an erection right? sorry for the confusion :P

It's about the same for me, there is an optional for SOS called  "Grower, not shower" that could help with this, but since we don't use the Schlongs rank for scaling anymore I'm not sure if it will work.

As for the the red part coming from the sheath, the original mesh is already like that for me, did you alter it somewhat?

Try to set the thickness for Genitals 1 & 2 to like 1.25 ~ 1.35 and decrease the lenght a tad

edit: nvm, I undertand what you mean now, you want the red part to be hidden inside the thing until you get an erection right? sorry for the confusion :P

Thx for reply... grower doesnt really work the way i would like it to.... doesnt matter since iam downloading 3ds max and iam gonna learn how to modify animations... if that doesnt work ill look into scripting... if that doesnt work iam gonna commit seppuku yay :)

Folks, is there a way for me to - without editing, just with some mods - get my follower (elizabeth from seranaholic) to be a futa, and also to (obviously :D) use male animations during sexytimes?

Using "Sexlab Gender Change" and "SOS equipable schlong" so far, but... doesn't work.