FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

Making some funny stuff :D

attachicon.gifc.jpg

But since my main videocard went to repair services (and no guarantee they can repair her), so I simple don't know, when I can finish this mod.

I even can't test it ingame, or make good skinning or normals - because on my integrated video Skyrim runs on 12 FPS indoor on ultra-minimal settings, and latest BodySlyde and NifScope completely refuse to run.

Awesome idea,looking forward to seeing this develop further!

post-107743-0-72433500-1501349416_thumb.jpg

post-107743-0-38202100-1501349626_thumb.jpg

post-107743-0-15704000-1501349638_thumb.jpg

1.jpg

Is my big boy back from his adventures? You must be thirsty! You get my special milk today, just help mommy get it out.  :heart:

(Does anyone know a way to make the armpits and vagina look better? Vaginas look much better in Bodyslide but just looks like a hatchet wound in-game)  

2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg

(Does anyone know a way to make the armpits and vagina look better? Vaginas look much better in Bodyslide but just looks like a hatchet wound in-game)

For armpits you can use Halo's Overlays

But you need to have some experience in working with textures and normal maps.

Just use TexBlend I assume? Thanks, I'll try it out. 

Just use TexBlend I assume? Thanks, I'll try it out. 

I'm not sure about TexBlend.

I used GIMP.

But technically process is the same - take the overlay file and paste it into the main texture (or normal map).

Yeah, I did it manually in Photoshop, ultimately less of a hassle than Texblend. Armpits are fixed now!

Saffir's new career as a thief isn't exactly glamorous, and she often finds herself in places like the Solitude sewers, forced to camp there until night lest the city guard catch sight of her. She wonders whether a prison cell would actually be worse.

7.jpg

While on a job in Markarth, she stumbles into searching out the new Sybil of Dibella. After delivering the girl safely to the Temple, Saffir is anointed with the seed of the priestesses in thanks and stands to receive Dibella's gift.

ritual.jpg

Finding her new prowess in the Dibellan Arts to mostly be more trouble than it's worth, she nevertheless takes a suitor in Falkreath, where the couple will often retire to their bed to while away the stormy nights in passionate lovemaking. Things become very domestic for a time.

s2.jpg

Feeling deadlocked, however, she soon abandons her lover and takes a carriage out of town in the dead of night, back to the life of the thief. After all, there is so much more she could have...

Widowmaker and her ... "gerard"

20170201114723_1.jpg

26d71b916f.jpg26d83b15f2.jpg

26de0591d6.jpg26de1e0610.jpg

o.o

20170201114723_1.jpg

o.o

20170201114723_1.jpg

o.o

Was going to go for a more Goblin-ish character, but decided on a more Elven-look instead.

ShrineOfMaraKSFW.png ShrineOfMara1.png ShrineOfMara2.png

Planning on going through Vigilant with this one.

beautiful! How do i get this mod?

So I tried to make a plate version and add my leaking precum to it ^^

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

(wearing my deadric armor and blushing as i notice vivis character)...beautiful..

^^

Leaking01.gifLeaking02.gifLeaking03.gif

Anyone else likes leaking precum as much as I do? :P

mmmmeee!! :D

1.jpg

Is my big boy back from his adventures? You must be thirsty! You get my special milk today, just help mommy get it out.  :heart:

2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg

A better texture might be all you need for the vagina but it couldn't hurt to improve the mesh while you are at it. You can probably find a variant that you like in the All-In-One HDT Animated Pussy during the installment process.

A better texture might be all you need for the vagina but it couldn't hurt to improve the mesh while you are at it. You can probably find a variant that you like in the All-In-One HDT Animated Pussy during the installment process.

The odd thing is, I think something's overriding it. It looks fine on the actual texture and in the Bodyslide preview, so a bad mesh seems probable. I don't have the disk space left to install the all-in-one pack though ;_; 

Was going to go for a more Goblin-ish character, but decided on a more Elven-look instead.

The obvious question would be which one, since there are several used in those shots. But...

Race - Breton(Elven ears through RaceMenu)

Skin - Fair Skin Complexion

Eyes - Lind's Human Eyes

Armor - Wolf Bikini Armor, The Amazing World of Bikini Armor

Hair - KS Hairdos

Pose - OSA - Skyrim Ascendancy Engine, Poser Module for OSA, Halo's Poser

The Cloak is from Cloaks of Skyrim, but loaded through Complete Crafting Overhaul Remade.

Obviously using the SOS UNP addon too, with the Foreskin bodyslided mesh(should be linked in the first post of the thread), and textures for Fair Skin.

As for Vigilant, well...I've got the voiced addon too.

Random shots from my current play through. I'm taking a long break from making movies just so i can play the game and get it out of my system. Setting it up for recording just makes it too unstable to play @_@

My character facing Alduin

post-1954183-0-73663300-1501474577_thumb.png

Some followers I took along for the ride

post-1954183-0-90105100-1501474589_thumb.png

Making Use of Lydia

post-1954183-0-37669800-1501474606_thumb.png

Keeping up morale

post-1954183-0-29878500-1501474550_thumb.png post-1954183-0-41455200-1501474563_thumb.png post-1954183-0-97136100-1501474535_thumb.png

attachicon.gifScreenshot124893.png

attachicon.gifScreenshot125534.png

HELP! How can I fixt this textures problem :( 

You need https://www.loverslab.com/topic/20826-sos-equipable-schlong-and-more/

uh.....thanks,but i'm pretty sure already installed the SOS and most patch iucluding one of the skin textures,if without cockcage it works very well.......So,that's why i need help or least to figure out what i missed....

post-1131463-0-93718600-1501530737_thumb.pngpost-1131463-0-20182500-1501530753_thumb.pngpost-1131463-0-28578300-1501530763_thumb.pngpost-1131463-0-94762700-1501530791_thumb.pngpost-1131463-0-85817600-1501530852_thumb.png

uh.....thanks,but i'm pretty sure already installed the SOS and most patch iucluding one of the skin textures,if without cockcage it works very well.......So,that's why i need help or least to figure out what i missed....

The dick in the cockcage uses the textures from the equipable version linked above. You have that installed?

Check if you have any textures at \textures\Equipable Schlong\

ScreenShot14.png ScreenShot19.png ScreenShot20.png ScreenShot22.png Screenshot69546.png

beautiful! Now how do i make her a follower? And maybe do some modifying on her clothing?

The obvious question would be which one, since there are several used in those shots. But...

Eyes - Lind's Human Eyes

Hair - KS Hairdos

The Cloak is from Cloaks of Skyrim, but loaded through Complete Crafting Overhaul Remade.

Obviously using the SOS UNP addon too, with the Foreskin bodyslided mesh(should be linked in the first post of the thread), and textures for Fair Skin.

hhmm idk im new to this...i havent even bought a good computer yet to run all this...gimme some time :/

The dick in the cockcage uses the textures from the equipable version linked above. You have that installed?

Check if you have any textures at \textures\Equipable Schlong\

Problem solved!THX!VIVI! :P Amazing works!

ScreenShot14.png ScreenShot19.png ScreenShot20.png ScreenShot22.png Screenshot69546.png

beautiful! Now how do i make her a follower? And maybe do some modifying on her clothing?

Eyes - Lind's Human Eyes

Hair - KS Hairdos

hhmm idk im new to this...i havent even bought a good computer yet to run all this...gimme some time :/

i don't know how to make a follower but i can give you the character's racemenu preset. :blush:

New-ish character. I've had the idea for her backstory for a while, but finally decided to actually follow through and do a playthrough now that I have some free time. The body hair might not be for everyone but w/e, I have some weird kinks and it makes the character feel less like a plastic model parading around.

3.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name is Saffir Helenatus. Born to a Redguard mother and Imperial father in Hammerfell during the Great War. Her father died in Hammerfell's continued fight against the Dominion after the end of the Great War, and she was raised with her mother's sour disposition towards the Empire for accepting the Corcordat and not coming to their aid. Her mother died of illness in 4E200, and she traveled to Skyrim, intending to join the Stormcloaks. She was rejected; officially for being terrible at single combat but also likely due to her non-Nordic origins (yes, technically any race can join the Stormcloaks ingame but I've always found it silly how easily Nordic nationalists accepted other races into their ranks).

Like really, they do ask you why you want to join as a non-Nord, but you can pretty much say anything that isn't "DEATH TO THE STORMCLOAKS" and they're like, "Good enough for me! Hey everyone, check out this based Redguard in an Ulfric hat!" and it's never brought up again

Now directionless and in a foreign land, she turns to petty crime and falls in with a group of bandits, robbing travelers on the road and stealing anything that she thinks won't be missed enough to catch anyone's notice. After her bandit group was slaughtered by the Whiterun city guard during a botched bandit raid, she escaped and fled south. She's currently on her way to Riften, where she intends to join the Thieves Guild.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1.jpg

-

2.jpg

-

4.jpg

-

5.jpg

how did get the chest hair mods