Shashankie的FunnyBizness(v25)SLAL Pack

Guest Shashankie

Guest Shashankie
View File

This is the SLAL pack for FunnyBizness's Animations updated to v25.1 (NOW WITH ANIMATED GIF)

NOTE: I haven't updated Creature animations yet. Also Hang Animations are not uploaded by me as they are bugged.

Installation Instructions

Firstly you are going to require these Mods

Requirement :
SexLab Animation Loader
SexLab FrameWork

Recommended:
SexLab Tools (A Must have Mod as it allows you to quickly switch to other animations)

Install these mods first. Then use One of my files.

--> I would prefer FOMOD Version because in that one you can use mod manager and choose the things you want to install. Remember it will be pain in ass if you use this version for manual installing.

--> If you use AllinOne Version you can manually install my pack or use mod manager but it won't give you options like previous one.

After installing make sure to run GenerateFNISforUsers. Do check if FNIS throws any error as number of animations that fnis can add are limited and this pack adds lot of animations. Normal Fnis can support upto 8000 animations. But, there is a updated version of FNIS named FNISXXL which can handle upto 12000 animations.

Now when you run the game, MCM Menu by the name of SL Anim Loader will appear. Just click enable all animations in that menu and then click register all animations. After that, those animations can be played by SexLab.

Link of Outfits From Screenshots

Aradia Lace Dress
http://mitakusaner.b... lace&x=14&y=12

Lady Ritual
http://mitakusaner.b... Ritual&x=0&y=0

New Link for UNPB BBP Version of Lady Ritual
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/72693067/LadyRitual_UNPBBBP.7z

Lady Chaos
http://mitakusaner.b...y Chaos&x=0&y=0

New Link for UNPB BBP Version of Lady Chaos
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/72693067/Lady%20Chaos%20UNPBBBP.7z

Credits
Ashal for his amazing work that make everything on this site possible
orxx for Sexlab Animation Loader
FunnyBizness for his amazing Animations

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    02/19/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Special Edition Compatible

Edited by Shashankie

How to add animation?

merge the data folder from the downloaded file in to your skyrim data folder, overwriting as necessary

then in game- activate the anims in the Sexlab animation loader's MCM menu, then register, then boom everything just werks.

increased font size so other people with the same question could find an answer quicker

Guest Shashankie

thank you very much for this

i was about to try modding the anims in myself but i dont have time for all that crap

just wondering, how frequently will you be updating? our favorite animator FunnyBizness works pretty quick! :D

I will be updating  it as long as Fallout 4 GECK doesn't come out

Guest Shashankie

NO ONE ASKED ME PERMISSION TO USE MY ANIMATIONS FOR ANOTHER SLAL PACK...oh I'm sorry...I thought this was the Nexus...LOL THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING THIS!! Yes Forerunner414's ill but I am sure she will appreciate your help just like I do ^_^ \m/

Sorry that i didn't took your permission and as i already stated that i am filling in the gap till Forerunner feels well and ready to work herself. And do you know how to test 5-Way animations. I use puppet master to start the animation and it can only work up to 3-Way.

I'm having issues installing. The animations simply wont turn up in the MCM menu, i've tried uninstalling and reinstalling bothg SLAL and the pack, installed through NMM and manually, nothing seems to work

Same problem here. I use Mod Organiser if that makes a difference?

Guest Shashankie

I still have forerunners pack is it bad to keep it in my game? I mean it bsically has the same stuff but this one has a lot more.

Its the same pack that was made by ForeRunner. I just added new animations.

I'm having issues installing. The animations simply wont turn up in the MCM menu, i've tried uninstalling and reinstalling bothg SLAL and the pack, installed through NMM and manually, nothing seems to work

Please read the description for installing as i have never use Mod Organisers and thus don't even know how to make NMM friendly version.

I will try to make one but no promises.

Simply extract the contents and copy it in Skyrim Directory overwriting existing files. Its important to Overwrite ForeRunner's Pack to make it work.

I still have forerunners pack is it bad to keep it in my game? I mean it bsically has the same stuff but this one has a lot more.

Please read the description for installing as i have never use Mod Organisers and thus don't even know how to make NMM friendly version.

Simply extract the contents and copy it in Skyrim Directory overwriting existing files. Its important to Overwrite ForeRunner's Pack to make it work.

Don't forget to run FNIS after installing, and make sure that you aren't over the animation limits. I think its around 300 or 350 for sexlab 1.6 series.

I use mod organizer and it works just fine. Install and check it, run fnis, and you should be good to go.

I would also recommend unchecking forerunner's version just on the odd chance that mo or nmm picks up the duplicates and counts them against your limit.

Shashankie, Thanks for taking the time to do this!

Guest Shashankie

Don't forget to run FNIS after installing, and make sure that you aren't over the animation limits. I think its around 300 or 350 for sexlab 1.6 series.

Also make sure you don't run into any errors in FNIS as there is animations limit in FNIS too.

Also make sure you don't run into any errors in FNIS as there is animations limit in FNIS too.

Correct, I think that one is in the neighborhood of 8,000.

NO ONE ASKED ME PERMISSION TO USE MY ANIMATIONS FOR ANOTHER SLAL PACK...oh I'm sorry...I thought this was the Nexus...LOL THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING THIS!! Yes Forerunner414's ill but I am sure she will appreciate your help just like I do ^_^ \m/

Sorry that i didn't took your permission and as i already stated that i am filling in the gap till Forerunner feels well and ready to work herself. And do you know how to test 5-Way animations. I use puppet master to start the animation and it can only work up to 3-Way.

No its fine it was a joke to poke fun at the Nexus trust me we all appreciate the time you took to help us and I use sexlab matchmaker to start the 5 ways ^_^