FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

01.jpg

She isn't only hungry for power tongue.png

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

Yum. Can I ask, what are you using for her earrings? Those are equippable ears, I think?

I used those earrings for some of my other characters as well, I think they were originally from an Oblivion mod.

Ah, a personal conversion then? I sculpt my elf ears in RaceMenu though, because I like to make the tips droop down a little (also to save a body slot), so I suspect earrings may not be an option anyway :/

01.jpg

She isn't only hungry for power tongue.png

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

Uhmm... Dear Vivi our most revered queen of Loverslab... may i ask what is that thong that your elven character is wearing ? And where i may find it ? Thank you.

Lol :3 /blush

The thong is a small modification of mine, based on a panty from Daz Bikini Collection 2. I did wanted to release it, but needed some fine tuning on the strap, but unfortunately I got sidetracked irl. It's only for one bodytype tho, for now atleast. I will probably just add it to my cockcages mod as a bonus optional download ^^

Lol I just noticed she is missing her ears on those pictures... wtf. How the F I did not notice that.

im also intrested in the thong i dont mind if it only uses one body type i can just change bodies/make a new install for it, but i understand if you dont want to release it till you are happy with it

im also intrested in the thong i dont mind if it only uses one body type i can just change bodies/make a new install for it, but i understand if you dont want to release it till you are happy with it

I want to release that, probably can finish the fine tuning on the weekend and make a few more versions similar to my cockcages ^^

For all the Futa fans out there [here], I could use some creative help.  I'm working on a dialogue based immersion mod (and not self promoting, so not linking it here) where there are (multiple) opportunities for a newly released captive (non-Futa) NPC to be "gratitude" propositioned by a Futa PC (auto-detected by script); I'm writing the reactions of the freed captive who was unaware until that moment of the Futa nature of the PC.

Below are some example responses to PC prompts like, "How about polishing my spear for me?" where the PC has more-or-less directly suggested her Futa nature.  Trying to stay lore friendly, immersive, and non-campy as possible, so far I have:

• Really?  Dibella's tits! . . . you're twice blessed?  The notion of that makes my body quiver!  What would you like me to do?
  • You mean you're packing a "spare weapon" . . . The idea of getting with a girl with equipment like that really gets me hot!  Name your pleasure, then . . .
  • You're a girl with a . . . a cock?  I've heard that called "twice blessed" by the Priestesses of Dibella . . .  It does sound rather interesting . . .
  • Oh!  Dibella's tits! . . . you're one of the twice blessed?  What that must be like?  Maybe you can show me?
  • A girl with a cock?  Twice blessed, just like in the Dibellan legend?  The Priestesses in Markarth must adore you . . .  . . . but here we are . . .

For all the Futa experts here, anyone care to offer additional reaction suggestions/ideas?  It all works for continuity in-game presuming non-revealing armor.  As soon as you involve the revealing variety, I'm not sure where to go with it.

Any help greatly appreciated!  :blush: 

could I ask you to make them as standalone followers if it's not too much of a bother?

Thank you in advance

If you are talking about my characters, there is an updated link on my signature. If you are talking about the blue girl, here is the link

Thank you so much! One minor issue. When used as companions, their SoS textures don't seem to match and some even are yellow. Is anyone else having this issue or is it just me?

I released the thong some people were requesting ^^ You can find it as an optional download here.

01.jpg

just to let you know that u messed up slightly when packing the mod u forgot to put the textures in a Thong folder inside the Cockcage folder so the thong is showing up purple and if anyone else is having this problem just make a Thong folder and put the textures in there and it will work fine :D thank you for this btw iv been waiting for this for a long time

I released the thong some people were requesting ^^ You can find it as an optional download here.

just to let you know that u messed up slightly when packing the mod u forgot to put the textures in a Thong folder inside the Cockcage folder so the thong is showing up purple and if anyone else is having this problem just make a Thong folder and put the textures in there and it will work fine biggrin.png thank you for this btw iv been waiting for this for a long time

True, thanks  XD I fixed and reupped it, just redownload it :P

Yay! Wait, is that a cock-ring I spy?

Yes :3 There is a cockring version of each thong.

Sweet. Now I have to decide if it's enough to make me switch to an uncut dick... I'm thinking that begging for cut versions of your yummy mods is less likely to work than begging for a blingtastic cockcage :D

Some Randomness

Elder_Scrolls_V_Skyrim_08_15_2017_03_56_

Elder_Scrolls_V_Skyrim_08_15_2017_04_44_

Elder_Scrolls_V_Skyrim_08_15_2017_04_22_

Elder_Scrolls_V_Skyrim_08_15_2017_04_54_

Elder_Scrolls_V_Skyrim_08_15_2017_04_48_

What body textures are you using?

There are two skin textures in play.

Mature Skin CBBE ( http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/32986/? ) For my Character Aera (Blonde)

Demoniac ( http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70834/? ) For Lydia (Brunette) 

For the options used in Mature skin I believe I chose "younger and unblemished" textures.

For the options on Demoniac I think I used either the 4k or 8k texture.

Sweet. Now I have to decide if it's enough to make me switch to an uncut dick... I'm thinking that begging for cut versions of your yummy mods is less likely to work than begging for a blingtastic cockcage biggrin.png

I am not into cut versions XD honestly not sure whats the big deal, I remember how surprised people were on chaturbate too when they saw I was uncut XD /shrug

Sweet. Now I have to decide if it's enough to make me switch to an uncut dick... I'm thinking that begging for cut versions of your yummy mods is less likely to work than begging for a blingtastic cockcage biggrin.png

I am not into cut versions XD honestly not sure whats the big deal, I remember how surprised people were on chaturbate too when they saw I was uncut XD /shrug

Personally it's a purely aesthetic thing - I'm gay, my only interest in dicks is is they're virtual or made of silicone! I imagine if I was in frequent contact with flesh dicks, either my own or a partner's, I'd be all for foreskin for the sensitivity.

Personally it's a purely aesthetic thing - I'm gay, my only interest in dicks is is they're virtual or made of silicone! I imagine if I was in frequent contact with flesh dicks, either my own or a partner's, I'd be all for foreskin for the sensitivity.

Oh well I can make you a cut version in a few hours ^^

What went wrong / Send help / Mistakes were made / Etc

Didn't know it was going to reduce the image quality so much. I need a mirror but the ones I've tried don't seem to be working.

tumblr_ov1f0uZS631vnalpwo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ov1f0uZS631vnalpwo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_ov1f0uZS631vnalpwo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_ov1f0uZS631vnalpwo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_ov1ez0NY3P1vnalpwo8_1280.jpg

I ended up using tumblr. I needed to update my blog anyway but didn't feel like any of what I had made was good enough or complete enough to warrant uploading to it. Tumblr still has an image quality reduction unfortunately but it's not as much.

post-8274-0-37104700-1503316057_thumb.jpg

post-8274-0-45744700-1503316070_thumb.jpg

post-8274-0-89842300-1503316082_thumb.jpg

post-8274-0-41889800-1503316103_thumb.jpg

post-8274-0-43118100-1503316639_thumb.jpg

Oh well I can make you a cut version in a few hours ^^

That would be awesome if you're in the mood, but don't feel you have to. I'd offer to trade shiny pretties, but pretty much the only thing I can offer is custom tattoo overlays :/

Well here you go ^^ updated to v1.1.

Cut.jpg