FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

Great screens everybody!  I'll try to post some when I get mine up and running on my new rig.  Went from .5 gigs VRam integrated graphics to 8gigs nivia 1070x.  It's a wonder I posted any decent screenshots before.

As for what futas are, in my game I generally consider them powerful protectors of the main character.   Protectors of the Dragonborn who only respond to her commands.  They also happen to love her and eachother   ;)  they have a wide variety of personalities but are all very loyal.

To answer, in THIS play through, my Giantess is not from nirn, shes a race of Gender fluid beings -- who just happen to be dommineering, MAJORILY they have a masculine facial structure very pronounced bone structures and rigid appearence, though this one whos name i made too long and misspell constantly is more feminine.     I justify other futas in my game as  Aedra/daedra influence at conception.   (or genetically there is an inherent trait in all species for it (for the nirn aethiest) However my char has the ability to genetically manipulate others if they so desire, likewise their offspring will be of my chars  "gender".   As such id say around .5% of my world would be  "futa".

That is some deep head-canon.  yes.gif  Well thought out! 

As for what futas are, in my game I generally consider them powerful protectors of the main character.   Protectors of the Dragonborn who only respond to her commands.  They also happen to love her and eachother   ;)  they have a wide variety of personalities but are all very loyal.

So, loyal like a Futa is a thing in your head/world?  Love it!  woot.gif  I may need to use that in an ongoing story/vignette as an interesting side effect.

This has probably been asked 1,000 times but what is a FUTA to you?  

to me a Futanari (in the fantastical term) Is a humanoid that has both working parts. as in overies, womb, balls, and working male genitalia

Unlike a herm which is a person born with both (normally one or both do not work)

and unlike a transgender which is the state between genders

I find the idea of a Futa beyond erotic, the notion that they could take any gender role they wish, or none at all it is almost as if they are the perfect  non gender  form.

What is your opinion?

attachicon.gifTESV 2017-08-22 19-24-34-062.jpg

(although i like huge giantess style futa with thick muscles and sorta scary curves)

For what it's worth, I agree with you in concept, if not form.  Like many, I'm partial to the more femme Futa, almost as an idealized lesbian.  Being a background immersion junkie, I have to ask where your buff giantess came from?  It's been a while since I floated this topic (and I got some great responses), but this thread is more active lately so I'll throw it out there again since it dovetails with your question perfectly.

attachicon.gif72850_20160704034426_1.jpgattachicon.gif72850_20160704034708_1.jpg

- From an immersion standpoint, either explicitly within your game or just in your head-canon, how did the "Futa-ness" of your character or Futa based NPCs happen?

1. - The Gaga option (born this way)
  2. - Result of a spell (opens up options for Futa origin stories)
  3. ​- Enchanted item
  4. - Result of Aedric/Daedric influence
  5. - A being who can change form at will
  6. - An infection, similar to vampirism (mods based on this)
  7. - Something else?

The accompanying question: how common is a Futa-girl in your game world / in your head?

Even if you set your SOS settings to 10% for females, that's still quite a lot (mine are 0% BTW). Even with settings at 1%, I would still want to rationalize the occurrence. The flip side is a 90-100% setting where it becomes almost the norm and that opens up a completely different dynamic regarding character interaction. Particularly if you run mods which yield many more female NPCs in the game world than what you get with the Vanilla game like I do . (It makes for some interesting all girl bandit bands sometimes!) My short answer on that is do whatever you like, but in a dialogue based mod it makes a difference on intensity and nature of the reaction when your girl whips out her rhythm-stick.  Does the NPC respond with a bored, "Oh, look at that . . ." or a shocked/bewildered, "What the what?" Particularly if she's sporting an equine appendage -- I haven't figured out the rationale behind that option yet. It all comes down to the perception: freak vs. cherished rarity vs. commonplace, and writing dialogue to reflect it.

Ah, I remember reading this before but not responding to it since I'm usually not active on the forums. I haven't considered the full implications of being futa in my game, but my general rule is that it's mostly a divine blessing. For example, Dibella loves to grant very devout followers a "spear of love," if you will, and Daedric fickleness can lend itself well to many unexpected "endowments" in many individuals. My own character (and a few other choice NPCs from such mods as Bijin Warmaidens) are planned to be lacking the female part, though. I figured it would make for interesting approaches to more than a few of their arcs, although I'm still trying to figure out the rationale behind such oddities. As for my character, she herself is basically a daedric soul that is incarnate in a mortal body, which'll be very much considered when writing her story out and the reason why she rocks an amazonian look without the traditional equipment associated with females.

On that note, I'd love and welcome advice/input from anyone on potential ideas regarding implementing the distinction between hermaphrodite and transgender characters in the game. Fire away!

Ah, I remember reading this before but not responding to it since I'm usually not active on the forums. I haven't considered the full implications of being futa in my game, but my general rule is that it's mostly a divine blessing. For example, Dibella loves to grant very devout followers a "spear of love," if you will, and Daedric fickleness can lend itself well to many unexpected "endowments" in many individuals. My own character (and a few other choice NPCs from such mods as Bijin Warmaidens) are planned to be lacking the female part, though. I figured it would make for interesting approaches to more than a few of their arcs, although I'm still trying to figure out the rationale behind such oddities. As for my character, she herself is basically a daedric soul that is incarnate in a mortal body, which'll be very much considered when writing her story out and the reason why she rocks an amazonian look without the traditional equipment associated with females.

I am constantly amazed by people's creativity / imagination for "head-canon" and I adore the "Gift from Dibella" idea!

Personally prefer the "Born this Way" option. The characters I'm writing for the Shark Race mod have some examples of that, though the consideration is made that the game mostly needs to consider such characters female(for a few reasons), and in terms of the character's view of such things, they don't mind being viewed as such. Storywise, the race as a whole has accepted this as a possibility, though at least one planned character does show the other side of this.

Sinia

post-62699-0-24604200-1503923486_thumb.pngpost-62699-0-83219200-1503923506_thumb.pngpost-62699-0-66145000-1503923528_thumb.png

Personally prefer the "Born this Way" option. The characters I'm writing for the Shark Race mod have some examples of that, though the consideration is made that the game mostly needs to consider such characters female(for a few reasons), and in terms of the character's view of such things, they don't mind being viewed as such. Storywise, the race as a whole has accepted this as a possibility, though at least one planned character does show the other side of this.

Sinia

Another example of the remarkable degree of thought people have put into their game world, backstory, and head-canon.  Thanks for sharing!

- From an immersion standpoint, either explicitly within your game or just in your head-canon, how did the "Futa-ness" of your character or Futa based NPCs happen?

1. - The Gaga option (born this way)
  2. - Result of a spell (opens up options for Futa origin stories)
  3. ​- Enchanted item
  4. - Result of Aedric/Daedric influence
  5. - A being who can change form at will
  6. - An infection, similar to vampirism (mods based on this)
  7. - Something else?

The accompanying question: how common is a Futa-girl in your game world / in your head?

Even if you set your SOS settings to 10% for females, that's still quite a lot (mine are 0% BTW). Even with settings at 1%, I would still want to rationalize the occurrence. The flip side is a 90-100% setting where it becomes almost the norm and that opens up a completely different dynamic regarding character interaction. Particularly if you run mods which yield many more female NPCs in the game world than what you get with the Vanilla game like I do . (It makes for some interesting all girl bandit bands sometimes!) My short answer on that is do whatever you like, but in a dialogue based mod it makes a difference on intensity and nature of the reaction when your girl whips out her rhythm-stick.  Does the NPC respond with a bored, "Oh, look at that . . ." or a shocked/bewildered, "What the what?" Particularly if she's sporting an equine appendage -- I haven't figured out the rationale behind that option yet. It all comes down to the perception: freak vs. cherished rarity vs. commonplace, and writing dialogue to reflect it.

Most definitely the gaga option.  A certain percentage of all births in Tamriel result in a fully-functional, dual-sexed individual, roughly one in twenty.  It's been that way for as long as anyone can remember and for as far back as anyone has records.  Said individuals aren't simply women with "something extra" but a mixture of both sexes given over to the physical vigor and aggression of a male and the emotional openness and nurturing nature of a female.  Their male and female aspects don't seem to crowd one or the other out but, rather, goad the other into more pronounced expressions of each.

It goes without saying that Puberty tends to hit them like a mac truck.

post-28826-0-94550600-1503978012_thumb.png

post-28826-0-09049300-1503978028_thumb.jpg

post-28826-0-43524700-1503978042_thumb.jpg

post-28826-0-58358400-1503978063_thumb.jpg

post-28826-0-42913100-1503978074_thumb.jpg

Most definitely the gaga option.  A certain percentage of all births in Tamriel result in a fully-functional, dual-sexed individual, roughly one in twenty.  It's been that way for as long as anyone can remember and for as far back as anyone has records.  Said individuals aren't simply women with "something extra" but a mixture of both sexes given over to the physical vigor and aggression of a male and the emotional openness and nurturing nature of a female.  Their male and female aspects don't seem to crowd one or the other out but, rather, goad the other into more pronounced expressions of each.

It goes without saying that Puberty tends to hit them like a mac truck.

Very cool thought process; thanks for answering!  Everyone has a slightly different spin on the notion and it's these differences that make it interesting.  Wouldn't it be boring if we all had the same perspective?

Ladies and Gentlemen, i am proud to present to you, my most beloved character in Skyrim.

Her name is Nyx and she is an ancient forgotten Daedric Goddess (In my ES Universe she is the one that gave birth to Sithis/Chaos as he was literally a drop of sperm from her penis that took shape and sentience). This is her humanoid form, which she uses every few thousand years to walk the earth and have fun with humans, elves and other races. The return of the Dragons (and especially Alduin) has pulled her full attention and that's why she decided to take a closer look. But that doesn't mean that she isn't going to enjoy herself. She loves being adored by strong mortal men as much as she loves being deeply penetrated by them anally (as she doesn't have a vagina). She is a very imposing presence, standing tall at 6'11 (2'11 Meters) and her power (both in humanoid form and on her chaotic form) is immeasurable and unending. She is quite unpredictable and the few (Daedra/Aedra/Mortals) that remember of her existence, fear her beyond measure and that's why they usually leave her be.

Thousands of years ago, during a mid-summer eve, she once again descended upon this meager land with a very specific thing in mind; She wanted to find a man and experience the life of marriage for a mortal lifetime. And so she did. She presented herself in her full might and unassailable beauty (wings, horns and all) to a poor huntsman who was hunting game for his sister's family. Without being able to resist perfection itself, the huntsman took her as his bride in the cover of night with the animals of the woodland as witnesses and was never heard from again. Then the unimaginable happened, she got pregnant through anal intercourse and gave birth through her penis to a winged, lizard-like being of immense power; and it's name was: Akatosh. The years passed, the huntsman died of old age, but she did not grieve, for she knew that this is the wheel of life for mortals; and she experienced it in full. She returned to her chaotic form once again, taking place among the stars.

It is quite possible that all Aedra and Daedra are her offspring (literal drops of sperm, that fell to Nirn). She is neither Evil nor Good, as terms like these are shallow to describe a being of such power.

Regarding her humanoid form, she has the power to be completely invisible to everyone and she appears to mortals of her own choosing;She commands the destructive power of the Daedric-Blue flames from Coldharbour and she is also capable of completely controlling the weather.

Regarding matters of her sexual nature: Most men who are lucky to see her, fall for her immediately and she chooses one or two and let's them experience a night full of anal delight, that no other female is capable of providing; She has, during more recent times, presented herself to famous heroes, such as Ysgramor and Martin Septim.

post-585800-0-46595600-1504050919_thumb.jpg

post-585800-0-77573400-1504050940_thumb.jpg

post-585800-0-07542100-1504050955_thumb.jpg

post-585800-0-15908800-1504050975_thumb.jpg

post-585800-0-47284600-1504050990_thumb.jpg

post-585800-0-20631600-1504051011_thumb.jpg

post-585800-0-12357400-1504051031_thumb.jpg

post-585800-0-53249100-1504051058_thumb.jpg

post-585800-0-22348400-1504051081_thumb.jpg

Still finishing up Saffir's story, but at the moment I'm thinking of ending it using Familiar Faces. Essentially with her being hired as a companion and eventually married by my main male spellsword character, who's the actual Dragonborn I'm doing the main quest with. Admittedly his backstory isn't actually mine, I came across a post on the Requiem forums and liked it so much I made my own version of him.

Anyway, in that same vein, I made the sister of the aforementioned spellsword character recently (who will also be his in-game companion for a time). Excuse the gratuitously long effortpost, this is another backstory I've had in mind for a while:

Ladies and Gentlemen, i am proud to present to you, my most beloved character in Skyrim.

Her name is Nyx and she is an ancient forgotten Daedric Goddess (In my ES Universe she is the one that gave birth to Sithis/Chaos as he was literally a drop of sperm from her penis that took shape and sentience). 

OMFG: These last two entries in the Origin​ vein are awe-inspiring in depth and detail of thought.  Your backstory generating powers are extraordinary and it sounds like each of you have fantasy world building imaginations approaching Tolkien or Brandon Sanderson!

OMFG: These last two entries in the Origin​ vein are awe-inspiring in depth and detail of thought.  Your backstory generating powers are extraordinary and it sounds like each of you have fantasy world building imaginations approaching Tolkien or Brandon Sanderson!

That means a lot, thank you. Though I should point out that it's significantly easier to write backstories for characters in established universes. I've attempted actual world building before and it is way harder, to say the least. Probably why most authors choose to stick to setting their writing in the real world, with only a few things they have to actually make up.

hey is their anyone who knows how to make a good looking khajiit futa with muscles im just wondering because what i have now is fine but i want to improve her any ideas would be nice thanks

You can install Feminine Khajiit Textures then select the toned abs option or you could try manually installing one of the other muscle maps such as the one that comes with FAMOUS.

well ive already tried both things i couldn't get FAMOUS to work and im already using the feminine Khajiit textures. any other ideas to get me going

hey is their anyone who knows how to make a good looking khajiit futa with muscles im just wondering because what i have now is fine but i want to improve her any ideas would be nice thanks

You can install Feminine Khajiit Textures then select the toned abs option or you could try manually installing one of the other muscle maps such as the one that comes with FAMOUS.

well ive already tried both things i couldn't get FAMOUS to work and im already using the feminine Khajiit textures. any other ideas to get me going

I probably should have said that you need to rename the textures before placing them in the Khajiit texture folder.

Other muscle mods such as the Sporty Sexy Map or the Female Muscle Mod should work just fine (outside a possible slight wrist seam) if you rename everything in advance. 

I probably should have said that you need to rename the textures before placing them in the Khajiit texture folder.

Other muscle mods such as the Sporty Sexy Map or the Female Muscle Mod should work just fine (outside a possible slight wrist seam) if you rename everything in advance. 

i really dont want to say this but  i have no idea what your talking about

i really dont want to say this but  i have no idea what your talking about

If you want to pack the textures into a zip file which can be installed via the Nexus Mod Manager, you'll have to change the name of the female folder to khajiitfemale.

Otherwise, you can just drop the normal maps from the muscle mod of your choice into the khajiitfemale folder.

To the question, i play them on two ways. First on born (created/Succubus) this way and the magical way, but almost with both genders like a hermaphrodite. My Characters have always a 'normal' Body, 'cause i am not a huge Fan of oversized Bodyparts (Boobs/Booty). Sometimes i compare them with my Partner or myself. 

BTW, can somebody tell me, how i can get a Schlong, who works with gravity when it is half errected? (like Vivi's Elf)

post-1710693-0-62563400-1504103045_thumb.jpg

post-1710693-0-21750400-1504103085_thumb.jpg

post-1710693-0-87536900-1504103096_thumb.jpg

To the question, i play them on two ways. First on born (created/Succubus) this way and the magical way, but almost with both genders like a hermaphrodite. My Characters have always a 'normal' Body, 'cause i am not a huge Fan of oversized Bodyparts (Boobs/Booty). Sometimes i compare them with my Partner or myself. 

BTW, can somebody tell me, how i can get a Schlong, who works with gravity when it is half errected? (like Vivi's Elf)

Nice!  Not many magical origin Futas, at least amongst those who've answered.

I think Floppy SOS will do what you want it to.  You might have to experiment a bit to get exactly what you're looking for.

post-997929-0-08593600-1504128879_thumb.jpg