FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

Has anyone ever done a futa underwear outfit yet? Like some type of panty where you see a bulge..

Whe talk about this some ago.

Use a Panty/armor mod with bodyslide support and you can make youself a panty bulge as big as you want.

and is actually really easy if you only want the bulge.

well thats pretty brutal.

And hot. (Lets add some chaurus eggs to it as well. lol)

But lets be honest, in most of my animations I can barely get the penis and vagina to line up much less... this...

i think need to make the bone of SOS and machine alignt lol

Does anyone know of a mod that will make sexlab choose between using a strap-on on females without a schlong, and no strapon if they have a UNP schlong?  I want to set up my game with a female bandit "futa surprise", so female NPCs only have a certain percentage chance of getting a schlong.  Problem is, then my choices are either the futas get both the UNP schlong and the strapon, or the "true" females do a "dry hump" when using aggressive male animations.

Anything I can do to make both work?

Does anyone know of a mod that will make sexlab choose between using a strap-on on females without a schlong, and no strapon if they have a UNP schlong?  I want to set up my game with a female bandit "futa surprise", so female NPCs only have a certain percentage chance of getting a schlong.  Problem is, then my choices are either the futas get both the UNP schlong and the strapon, or the "true" females do a "dry hump" when using aggressive male animations.

Use the sex lab  targeting command on the npc, and alter their gender to male,  only way i know how. 

Use the sex lab  targeting command on the npc, and alter their gender to male,  only way i know how. 

Actually, I found a better way, since I couldn't do it by hand for spawned, hostile NPCs.  SexLab Eager NPCs lets you assign SexLab gender based on schlong type, so you can override all UNP schlongs to gender male using SLEN's MCM.

Does anyone know where this mod is? (the bikini covering the balls)

tumblr_ot2a2oAMl01uv7v42o1_1280.png

Private edit I guess, but shouldn't be too hard to recreate with Max/Blender, especially if the dick is just static. I am not sure if it's possible with Outfit Studio because you probably have to change the weights on the balls to make them less floppy, and not sure if that's possible with OS.

Like this, probably could have made it alot better if I spent more time on it. I might just do that to be honest XD have to raise the balls alot more to get a thight feel.

post-41447-0-99661400-1500051702_thumb.jpg

Does anyone know where this mod is? (the bikini covering the balls)

tumblr_ot2a2oAMl01uv7v42o1_1280.png

Private edit I guess, but shouldn't be too hard to recreate with Max/Blender, especially if the dick is just static. I am not sure if it's possible with Outfit Studio because you probably have to change the weights on the balls to make them less floppy, and not sure if that's possible with OS.

Like this, probably could have made it alot better if I spent more time on it. I might just do that to be honest XD have to raise the balls alot more to get a thight feel.

Holy fuck that's hot!

especially if the dick is just static.

Actually it is even possible (and not so hard) to make "panty" like this fully working with SoS system - scale them with overall penis\balls size, or even force them to work with floppySoS.

Just a quick example with a lack of polygons (I made it in blender + Outfit Studio In about twenty minutes)

post-221415-0-65342300-1500109486_thumb.jpg  post-221415-0-61106700-1500109495_thumb.jpg  post-221415-0-29161800-1500109501_thumb.jpg  post-221415-0-91300000-1500109505_thumb.jpg  post-221415-0-80545100-1500109510_thumb.jpg

P.s. and sorry about my bad english =)