FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

Folks, is there a way for me to - without editing, just with some mods - get my follower (elizabeth from seranaholic) to be a futa, and also to (obviously :D) use male animations during sexytimes?

Using "Sexlab Gender Change" and "SOS equipable schlong" so far, but... doesn't work.

have your crosshair over the follower and press N(default) to register a character in Sexlab, then open the MCM menu for SOS and under player/NPC on the right side of the window you can give her whatever compatible schlong you have installed, like this one, then close out of the SOS menu and go to Sexlab and the subcategory "Diary" and there should be an option for the effective gender of your character and the most recently targeted sexlab character, just toggle it from female to male.

Folks, is there a way for me to - without editing, just with some mods - get my follower (elizabeth from seranaholic) to be a futa, and also to (obviously :D) use male animations during sexytimes?

Using "Sexlab Gender Change" and "SOS equipable schlong" so far, but... doesn't work.

try targeting elizabaeth, and open mcm, Sexlab > Animations settings > And click where says "Elizabeth Female", to change to "Male" it should work

especially if the dick is just static.

Actually it is even possible (and not so hard) to make "panty" like this fully working with SoS system - scale them with overall penis\balls size, or even force them to work with floppySoS.

Just a quick example with a lack of polygons (I made it in blender + Outfit Studio In about twenty minutes)

P.s. and sorry about my bad english =)

Would be great if you could turn this into a fully-featured mod. It's a great concept and I had no idea such a thing was easily possible.

New-ish character. I've had the idea for her backstory for a while, but finally decided to actually follow through and do a playthrough now that I have some free time. The body hair might not be for everyone but w/e, I have some weird kinks and it makes the character feel less like a plastic model parading around.

3.thumb.jpg.c607078c441b8c79b26d9e8757fc4295.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name is Saffir Helenatus. Born to a Redguard mother and Imperial father in Hammerfell during the Great War. Her father died in Hammerfell's continued fight against the Dominion after the end of the Great War, and she was raised with her mother's sour disposition towards the Empire for accepting the Corcordat and not coming to their aid. Her mother died of illness in 4E200, and she traveled to Skyrim, intending to join the Stormcloaks. She was rejected; officially for being terrible at single combat but also likely due to her non-Nordic origins (yes, technically any race can join the Stormcloaks ingame but I've always found it silly how easily Nordic nationalists accepted other races into their ranks).

Like really, they do ask you why you want to join as a non-Nord, but you can pretty much say anything that isn't "DEATH TO THE STORMCLOAKS" and they're like, "Good enough for me! Hey everyone, check out this based Redguard in an Ulfric hat!" and it's never brought up again

Now directionless and in a foreign land, she turns to petty crime and falls in with a group of bandits, robbing travelers on the road and stealing anything that she thinks won't be missed enough to catch anyone's notice. After her bandit group was slaughtered by the Whiterun city guard during a botched bandit raid, she escaped and fled south. She's currently on her way to Riften, where she intends to join the Thieves Guild.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4.thumb.jpg.9ccad9266db7f26960d2090c06ef013a.jpg

-

8.thumb.jpg.f253ea880521db780d813cd924650510.jpg

-

9.thumb.jpg.3f1eaaf2e8d4fb5466e769476c17aac1.jpg

-

5.thumb.jpg.6a5d32177ce3295d310db2c0fb8b522e.jpg

On 7/22/2017 at 4:40 AM, Talbjorn_Jorvaksson said:

New-ish character. I've had the idea for her backstory for a while, but finally decided to actually follow through and do a playthrough now that I have some free time. The body hair might not be for everyone but w/e, I have some weird kinks and it makes the character feel less like a plastic model parading around.

Hide contents

3.thumb.jpg.c607078c441b8c79b26d9e8757fc4295.jpg

Name is Saffir Helenatus. Born to a Redguard mother and Imperial father in Hammerfell during the Great War. Her father died in Hammerfell's continued fight against the Dominion after the end of the Great War, and she was raised with her mother's sour disposition towards the Empire for accepting the Corcordat and not coming to their aid. Her mother died of illness in 4E200, and she traveled to Skyrim, intending to join the Stormcloaks. She was rejected; officially for being terrible at single combat but also likely due to her non-Nordic origins (yes, technically any race can join the Stormcloaks ingame but I've always found it silly how easily Nordic nationalists accepted other races into their ranks).

Hide contents

Like really, they do ask you why you want to join as a non-Nord, but you can pretty much say anything that isn't "DEATH TO THE STORMCLOAKS" and they're like, "Good enough for me! Hey everyone, check out this based Redguard in an Ulfric hat!" and it's never brought up again

Now directionless and in a foreign land, she turns to petty crime and falls in with a group of bandits, robbing travelers on the road and stealing anything that she thinks won't be missed enough to catch anyone's notice. After her bandit group was slaughtered by the Whiterun city guard during a botched bandit raid, she escaped and fled south. She's currently on her way to Riften, where she intends to join the Thieves Guild.

4.thumb.jpg.9ccad9266db7f26960d2090c06ef013a.jpg

-

8.thumb.jpg.f253ea880521db780d813cd924650510.jpg

-

9.thumb.jpg.3f1eaaf2e8d4fb5466e769476c17aac1.jpg

-

5.thumb.jpg.6a5d32177ce3295d310db2c0fb8b522e.jpg

She made it into the guild

Without fucking anyone even, imagine that

6.thumb.jpg.c4adddd96ad9107c921059bd2497f371.jpg

7.thumb.jpg.8646b41be28361de7d5722e0cfa50414.jpg

Some more action ^^ might go for some fucking next time tongue.png

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

looks nice, what race you use.
Or how to get the same ears and accessories

She uses one of my custom races. I got the ears from here https://www.loverslab.com/topic/4578-elves-of-azure-aka-longer-eared-elves-dawnguard-compatible/

I actually made her those classic Blood Elf eyebrows, but she looks really lame with them XD

^^

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

You have the same color/look going as the Pretty Corpses Follower Pack. What ENB are you using? Thanks for your images!

Okay so I had to google Pretty Corpses Follower Pack and I have to say I am majorly disappointed that they are not in fact corpses XD

I use an old ENB called Somber3 ^^

Been a while since I posted :D, anyways making a demoniac texture schlong have to get some permissions and finish it up but I like it so far thought I would take a few pics. also the one helping me and doing most of the work is widowpuppy check out there flickr.

36140343696_ee2034fb28_o.jpg

35344653414_7ffc8c5a45_o.jpg

36048674051_697cb82cd9_o.jpg

35344638044_b3b23040c5_o.jpg

^^

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

You have the same color/look going as the Pretty Corpses Follower Pack. What ENB are you using? Thanks for your images!

Okay so I had to google Pretty Corpses Follower Pack and I have to say I am majorly disappointed that they are not in fact corpses XD

I use an old ENB called Somber3 ^^

I know right, I was ready for some zombie romance. I use to use Somber3 but it doesnt like my rain textures :(

Making some funny stuff :D

post-221415-0-09090100-1501252742_thumb.jpg

But since my main videocard went to repair services (and no guarantee they can repair her), so I simple don't know, when I can finish this mod.
I even can't test it ingame, or make good skinning or normals - because on my integrated video Skyrim runs on 12 FPS indoor on ultra-minimal settings, and latest BodySlyde and NifScope completely refuse to run.

Been a while since I posted :D, anyways making a demoniac texture schlong have to get some permissions and finish it up but I like it so far thought I would take a few pics. also the one helping me and doing most of the work is widowpuppy check out there flickr.

-snip-

Woah where did you get the virgin killer sweater? is it private?

Sweater can be found here. Far as I've been able to find it's only available in UNPBO and will have to be modified to fit other bodies but outfit studio does a pretty good job of it:

tumblr_okw3o3EFky1vnsppco4_1280.png