On 9/2/2020 at 6:11 PM, Szlordrin said:

Merci

Gonna have a hell of a time figuring out which of these mods I'm gonna be keeping on and turning off. But at the very least I'm not stuck with the same animations I've already seen 50+ times already. 

Just out of curiosity while I'm here: anyone know of other animation packs that have more focus on lesbian or femdom animations? Something I've noticed is that MOST of the sexlab animations heavily rely on some kind of penis involvement, including strap ons (simulated penis). Feels like female only or sub-male options aren't a huge focus for a lot of these mods. 

Spoiler

It's almost like these were designed by guys who wanted to play as guys to fuck other girls... almost

Hello.

I can't seem to make Creature animations work at all.

I have installed the animations, run FNIS, registered animations via Sexlab anim loader, the usual, but when the animation is played in game, instead of the proper animations, they repeat whatever animation came prior. IF it is the first animation, then female does the weird motions, while creature stays idle. 

I tiried to recheck, re-register and re-run everything, as well as putting all involved mods in different positions in the load order to no success. Other animation packs (like Billyy's animations) work fine.

12 hours ago, roulk said:

Merci

Gonna have a hell of a time figuring out which of these mods I'm gonna be keeping on and turning off. But at the very least I'm not stuck with the same animations I've already seen 50+ times already. 

Just out of curiosity while I'm here: anyone know of other animation packs that have more focus on lesbian or femdom animations? Something I've noticed is that MOST of the sexlab animations heavily rely on some kind of penis involvement, including strap ons (simulated penis). Feels like female only or sub-male options aren't a huge focus for a lot of these mods. 

Reveal hidden contents

It's almost like these were designed by guys who wanted to play as guys to fuck other girls... almost

Billys Animations has quite some Lesbian anims.

20 hours ago, agiz19 said:

Billys Animations has quite some Lesbian anims.

Wow, they sure do. These are actually really good. 

Kind of wish that the sexlab arousal mod recognized them to lower the arousal rating, but that's an issue for a different thread. Thank you for the recommendation this helps a lot. 

HI, i met a CTD when i update to Auguest Version...im not a English speaker, so...sorry for the grammer :(

everything is OK with 032020 ver (C, H, S, F)

03 S+ 08 C+08 H=crash when loading game ( loading for some seconds, then CTD, not CTD the moment when i load)

08S+ 08 C+ 08H=same

only 08S=fine ( run fins with only 08S)

only 08 C+08H=fine( run fins with 08S+08C+08H, but only √ C & H in MO)

what cause this? beyond the animation limit?

• 2 weeks later...

One of the creature animations won't show up.  It appears to be a Chaurus hunter holding group animation.  The tags suggest chaurus and chaurus hunter, but I've tried 2 chaurus hunter, chaurus hunter and chaurus reaper, chaurus hunter and chaurus, and groups of 3 of all possible chaurus configurations.  No idea how to get it to start. I have installed it and registered it, and all other animations work so far except this one.

14 hours ago, Aki K said:

One of the creature animations won't show up.  It appears to be a Chaurus hunter holding group animation.  The tags suggest chaurus and chaurus hunter, but I've tried 2 chaurus hunter, chaurus hunter and chaurus reaper, chaurus hunter and chaurus, and groups of 3 of all possible chaurus configurations.  No idea how to get it to start. I have installed it and registered it, and all other animations work so far except this one.

i never made a group anim for chaurus hunter or normal chaurus.

On 9/21/2020 at 10:34 PM, Little Moon said:

I just tried out half of these animations, started with creatures first and working to human.  Anub, they are absolutely erotic.  Well done, and thank you so much for sharing your work and continuing to make stuff for this great game!

where do i find the new animations? i looked at "whats new" on the main page but im seeing many of the same animations. do i go to page 2 from the first link, or are those animations that are still a work in progress. curious if you have any new human animations and not sure how to check the previews for whats new so many old ones are mixed in

Doppelte Anim Events Anubs_AnubSabreCat_A2_S1 für sabrecat, Mods Anubs Creature und Anubs_Old
Doppelte Anim Events Anubs_AnubSabreCat_A2_S2 für sabrecat, Mods Anubs Creature und Anubs_Old
Doppelte Anim Events Anubs_AnubSabreCat_A2_S3 für sabrecat, Mods Anubs Creature und Anubs_Old
Doppelte Anim Events Anubs_AnubSabreCat_A2_S4 für sabrecat, Mods Anubs Creature und Anubs_Old
 4 mögliche Konsistenzprobleme

On 8/25/2020 at 9:49 AM, assassin394 said:

Just a head up. I run the file through Cathedral Assets Optimizer and its work fine in SSE.  The animations is for FNIS though and I don't think FNIS is compatible with Nemesis

Wrong. Sexlab is 100% compatible with Nemesis.

On 9/5/2020 at 10:06 AM, roulk said:

Merci

Reveal hidden contents

Fem dom anims are in the Funny biz pack.

12 hours ago, Nymra said:

you are on loverslab, speak for yourself only :)

I read that Nemesis will add that support in a later stage of the development. But maybe that is old news. 

And your point is what exactly.

Your princess is simply in another castle and in your haste to don your resplendent ivory armor you've failed to notice your gallant raiment is on backwards and your trusty steed is still in the stables. No one is required to based their entire mod list around any particular fetish and the notion that I need to care about it is false. Not my savegame, not my hard drive, not my concern.

Your assumption, that I have a dog, (sexually endowed or otherwise) in the fight is categorically false; as is your assumption that I need to harumph about bestiality. I could care less about bestiality, hence why nothing will ever be installed.

Don't care now, still won't care when Nemesis explicitly supports creature animations.