2 hours ago, aspirine2 said:

it's disabled ..!! i use setscale 1 but it's annoying to do this on each stage

there is something called "crash fix" or something in sexlab mcm, its buged and it does wierd things with scaling, try testing with it turned on and off. If they grow during scenes then scaling is not disabled, most likly hijacked by this "crash fix".

3 hours ago, iggypop1 said:

AnubiSs2167

Hi  thanx for your wonderfull anims

A question though : I read somewhere that you made a fix for MNC Leitos threesome (male/female/canine mfc ) to get the right positions female /male/ canine

Could you please point me ?

yours

Im sorry but if i did then i dont remmber , must have been years and few skyrim installs ago, i dont even use leito anims anymore.

2 hours ago, AnubiSs2167 said:

Im sorry but if i did then i dont remmber , must have been years and few skyrim installs ago, i dont even use leito anims anymore.

AnubiSs2167

Thank you for response

Can you point me to another threesome Female/Male/Canine anim......?:classic_angel: says you made one Narcolepsy 

"use the three from MNC (One is non-consensual) and Anubis has one as well. I've had no issues having the male and player end up in the right spot when playing those anims. You can try swapping the names of the hkx files of the ones in the meshes\actors\character\animations\MoreNastyCritters folder. Change the a1 to a2 and change the a2 to a1. You could also try editing the MNC JSON file for SLAL and swap the first and second actors and their animations. "

I just have a question regarding your patreon. BakaFactory, a modder who I've been supporting for a long time received a warning because he posted content where "someone gets taken advantage of against his/her will"...or in other words non-consensual animations. Is that why you've changed the content of your animation packs in recent months and we can't expect anything more like it? I've noticed you still make beastiality, and that's also against the patreon rules as I understand it.

Aggressive and beastiality content will of course always be allowed on LL, where we don't have to suffer those moral bitches who don't understand that it's just a game.

22 hours ago, saltshade said:

I just have a question regarding your patreon. BakaFactory, a modder who I've been supporting for a long time received a warning because he posted content where "someone gets taken advantage of against his/her will"...or in other words non-consensual animations. Is that why you've changed the content of your animation packs in recent months and we can't expect anything more like it? I've noticed you still make beastiality, and that's also against the patreon rules as I understand it.

Aggressive and beastiality content will of course always be allowed on LL, where we don't have to suffer those moral bitches who don't understand that it's just a game.

I was getting constant warnings from patreon, they operate on "dont show - dont tell" policy. U can make what u want unless u show of screenshots or use certain words. Baka prob made a mistake of showing his work on patreon or using words like "rape".

LL is full of "moral bitchs" aswell, they just flip out at diffrent kind of content then patreon. Thats why im forced to use discord.

Me not doing rapy content is simply cuz i find it limiting, just few days ago i decided that you had a point about me not making any rapy animations for creatures, and i made new 2 wolves 1 female agressive anim. I quickly realized that so many positions make no sense in this scenario and would be possible if it was consensual.  Ended up pretty unhappy with the whole animation.

Speaking of Bakafactory, his remede sexlab approach mod may push me into making more human harassment themed anims, as i find it very fun.

Some old anims have been removed, i tried to get them working into seprate pack but it just wouldnt animate for users.
I really dont want to clog users animations limit with old shitty anims that were animated on bare skeletons without rigs.

1 hour ago, L0ne_W0lf said:

Looking at the previews for the 3.2020 package on redgif, I noticed the m/m troll animation "IX Troll" doesn't seem to be included. Was it one that got axed when pruning out old animations like you'd mentioned in a previous reply?

I just didnt think anyone would interested in it, was a comission i did for gay friend, you want it?