7 minutes ago, vieuxgribou said:

Hi, Reesewow & Pfiffy are right, it's a problem with the number of animations, i uninstalled some packs and "creature 2018.3" works now...

Don't put it this way... It is wrong. Its a problem of installed mods, they define the number of anims your system can handle additionally. The more heavy the mods are, no matter what ever they add to the game, the less anims you can add.

34 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

around 130 Mods installed (not much, if you ask me)

For the test, I left no more than 20 mods, the most simple ones, including DD, Sexlab which contain animation and still could not deliver more than 11,000 animations. So it's all about alternative animations, in the sense of their number, I think.

10 minutes ago, Huili said:

For the test, I left no more than 20 mods, the most simple ones, including DD, Sexlab which contain animation and still could not deliver more than 11,000 animations. So it's all about alternative animations, in the sense of their number, I think.

As I said alternative anims are in the count of FNIS. If you really want to test this, remove DD and ZAZ and see how many Anims you can install instead. I bed it will be more than you have removed with them. 

EDIT: Depending on your Computer, you might have other limits. 

3 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

As I said alternative anims are in the count of FNIS. If you really want to test this, remove DD and ZAZ and see how many Anims you can install instead. I bed it will be more than you have removed with them. 

EDIT: Depending on your Computer, you might have other limits. 

That's not correct. AAs are counted seperately, and don't contribute to the FNIS limit. They need only very little overhead. On the other hand, all "added file slots" will count (not the added files"). But with only about a third of node overhead.

Because of the diversity of FNIS functionality, and where the created data resides, it is really hard to give any estimates based on file numbers. And we don't understand their influence anyway.

5 minutes ago, fore said:

That's not correct. AAs are counted seperately, and don't contribute to the FNIS limit. They need only very little overhead. On the other hand, all "added file slots" will count (not the added files"). But with only about a third of node overhead.

Because of the diversity of FNIS functionality, and where the created data resides, it is really hard to give any estimates based on file numbers. And we don't understand their influence anyway.

Thanks for correcting me.

But even then it will be interesting to see how the outcome is. 

4 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Don't put it this way... It is wrong. Its a problem of installed mods, they define the number of anims your system can handle additionally. The more heavy the mods are, no matter what ever they add to the game, the less anims you can add.

I do have 255+ mods installed and 4900+ animations which to work fine before i installed this pack. I'll see if its truly the amount of animations i have once i come back from school.

Thanks for update, Anubiss, awesome anims as always, Dragon Priest Mindcontrol especially, now it will be my favorite.
But have issues with Troll/Werewolf Threesome anims - my PC+one of creatures do fun things, but second creature stand behind us and do nothing.

57 minutes ago, staspidaras said:

Thanks for update, Anubiss, awesome anims as always, Dragon Priest Mindcontrol especially, now it will be my favorite.
But have issues with Troll/Werewolf Threesome anims - my PC+one of creatures do fun things, but second creature stand behind us and do nothing.

I think for the troll one it is two females and a troll.

And thank you for this update Anubis!

15 hours ago, AnubiSs2167 said:

Yep hes right, i guess naming is abit misleading.

https://webmshare.com/play/0B9Mm

https://webmshare.com/play/dvm8x

Thank you for uploading again after so long. Appreciate your generosity.

I hope your patreon goes well. If i had the privacy of my credit card transactions (which i dont), i would have pledged. Maybe you can make patreon exclusive anims so that your supports can get something special and unique compared from us plebs. :D

Thank you once again

I tried the new updated version but both the human and creatures will crash my load and when i make a new game. My fnis says everything had been loaded but when it comes to playing the game it just crashes at loading. The old versions still works just the new one is acting weird for me.

1 hour ago, Deviljho-san said:

I tried the new updated version but both the human and creatures will crash my load and when i make a new game. My fnis says everything had been loaded but when it comes to playing the game it just crashes at loading. The old versions still works just the new one is acting weird for me.

If you check the last page or two of the thread you'll see this has been discussed a bit - unfortunately there seem to be limits to how much data can be in a Skyrim install.  Try uninstalling some SLAL packs or other mods you don't use much and see if that helps.

15 hours ago, Reesewow said:

Pretty sure the posts Gregathit is referring to have been deleted.

Correct.

Ask or post about shoota here and you posts will be removed and people get warning points. Banned in extreme cases.