2 hours ago, Reesewow said:

Just wanted to pop in and say thanks for the update to the public version - some pretty great pieces in this pack.

Not sure it helps, but I can say I don't have any issue with the wolf tree animation (haven't tried the bear version yet).  Make sure you aren't capped on creature animations in Sexlab and try registering from the button on the Anubs Creature SLAL page IMO.

The order of my actions was:
Disable all "Anub Creature" in SLAL menu => Reload SL anim.registry in "General Options" => Enable all "Anub Creature" in SLAL menu => Click to "register"/accept when it was done => no result, only those two anims didn't work

3 hours ago, staspidaras said:

The order of my actions was:
Disable all "Anub Creature" in SLAL menu => Reload SL anim.registry in "General Options" => Enable all "Anub Creature" in SLAL menu => Click to "register"/accept when it was done => no result, only those two anims didn't work

Try disable other anim pack that contains creatures, se if anims work then. There is nothing special about those 2 other then being last ones added. Makes me belive that u went over creature animation limit , its the more and more common problem.

2 minutes ago, swsya said:

Can someone tell me why" dragonpriest mindcontrol"Can't work??  thanks!

Very likly that u have old version of MNC that did not registred dragonpriest as a usable race.

On ‎10‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 1:56 AM, poblivion said:

You have exceeded the animation limit that can be processed by the Skyrim engine. In this case, the XXL FNIS will not help. You have to delete some old animations. I've solved this by deleting old Sexlab animations (AP animation).  Just remove the animation (delete) in the command file. 

You can try using the modified file in the attachment. Or you can customize it, just open it in Notepad and delete animations you do not want. 

Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim \Data\Meshes\Actors\character\animations\SexLab\FNIS_SexLab_List.txt

FNIS_SexLab_List.txt

Thanks for the help, and my sexlab animation registed is not more than 500 for each human and creature now, though I install a patch that can hold animation acount in 750.

4 hours ago, zzlaq1 said:

Thanks for the help, and my sexlab animation registed is not more than 500 for each human and creature now, though I install a patch that can hold animation acount in 750.

It's not the limit in Sexlab that's the problem. It's the limit the SKYRIM.EXE seems to be able to accept which appears to be around 13,000 to 14,000 animations added by FNIS.  Get above that limit and you just CTD.  The new 20,000 limit in FNIS appears to be unattainable in the game itself.

Strangely the new creature animations will not register.  I can enable them in the loader, but when I click register, it says I have registered zero new animations.  I have disabled a bunch I do not use in case I hit the limit, but it does not fix the issue.  Any ideas?

Eric

EDIT: It was a corrupted save.  Began a new game and it let me install all the animations just fine.

On 10/12/2018 at 8:15 PM, ostwind said:

How to see a preview of new animations?
Site tumblr.com 
prohibited in my country and is blocked by the provider.
Help please watch the preview.
Thank.

I think we are from same country, btw download opera and activate the built-in Opera VPN, you can access it, and you need to have tumblr account, remove safe mode from your account settings before you can view the Anub's page

Are your files co-dependant or something??? I installed just your Human Animations and became unable to load games or create new ones, it gets to the main menu and stops there, chose either load or new game and the moment the game is about to start it CTDs, I spent like 2 days trying to fix the problem because I installed your animations together with a few other mods, after testing one by one trying to figure out which one was fucking up my game the LAST mod I tried removing (because why the fuck would an animation pack cause CTDs right?) and voila! game opens as if nothing ever fucking happened, then I went and just to make sure added your mod again (run WryeBash, DSR, and FNIS...for the 200th time just the past 2 days) got a big FAT CTD for my troubles, took it out and BAM game works again, added ALL THE 24 mods I had to remove to find the problem and guess what? game opens normally, just to be 100% sure I add your mod again... C-T-motherfucking-D. 

My pissy rant aside... 

Thanks for all the time and effort you and all other modders like you put into your mods.

46 minutes ago, yagonew said:

Thanks for all the time and effort you and all other modders like you put into your mods.

Welcome to the world of Skyrim where TOO MANY of anything can cause CTDs.

In this case it's animations added by FNIS.  The limit seems to be between 13000 and 14000 depending on how many other things you have which also use whatever resource the animations occupy.

Or in other words you really should have known that instead of ranting at an innocent modder though it seems the word is slow getting out but it's been known now for months.  I suggest you edit that comment to remove what you really don't want to say.

6 hours ago, yagonew said:

Are your files co-dependant or something??? I installed just your Human Animations and became unable to load games or create new ones, it gets to the main menu and stops there, chose either load or new game and the moment the game is about to start it CTDs, I spent like 2 days trying to fix the problem because I installed your animations together with a few other mods, after testing one by one trying to figure out which one was fucking up my game the LAST mod I tried removing (because why the fuck would an animation pack cause CTDs right?) and voila! game opens as if nothing ever fucking happened, then I went and just to make sure added your mod again (run WryeBash, DSR, and FNIS...for the 200th time just the past 2 days) got a big FAT CTD for my troubles, took it out and BAM game works again, added ALL THE 24 mods I had to remove to find the problem and guess what? game opens normally, just to be 100% sure I add your mod again... C-T-motherfucking-D. 

My pissy rant aside... 

First of read what the guy above say. Second Skyrim usually crash on loading if you have too many animations installed. Try use this mod.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/85443/?