22 hours ago, Reesewow said:

If you check the last page or two of the thread you'll see this has been discussed a bit - unfortunately there seem to be limits to how much data can be in a Skyrim install.  Try uninstalling some SLAL packs or other mods you don't use much and see if that helps.

From what your saying is i'm alrdy in the animations limit. example like around 98% and the few more animations will have it at 101% or w/e. meaning my game will crash because of it? even when i reset the animation library?

Hi, I was wondering if you could do some more aggressive blowjob animations. Preferably where the aggressor is standing and fucking the victim's mouth. There are too few of those with good quality. I mean there is the "AP facefuck" anim but that's stiff and outdated.

3 hours ago, nightwolf said:

Hi, I was wondering if you could do some more aggressive blowjob animations. Preferably where the aggressor is standing and fucking the victim's mouth. There are too few of those with good quality. I mean there is the "AP facefuck" anim but that's stiff and outdated.

Its hard to do any deepthroat animation in skyrim, with schlong unable to bend it usually goes thru female skull. Only option is thrusting straight down.

8 hours ago, AnubiSs2167 said:

Its hard to do any deepthroat animation in skyrim, with schlong unable to bend it usually goes thru female skull. Only option is thrusting straight down.

Someone has started working on Throat Physics (HDT SMP), maybe we'll be there soon :classic_wink:.

the "Doggy Style" animation isn't lining up right (guy is in the front, pumping into mid air where the gal is supposed to be) can anyone else confirm this, or am I having a problem on my end? anyway to fix it if so?

8 hours ago, novicemodder1995 said:

the "Doggy Style" animation isn't lining up right (guy is in the front, pumping into mid air where the gal is supposed to be) can anyone else confirm this, or am I having a problem on my end? anyway to fix it if so?

Tried (quickly) looks fine on my end (testing end, with very few mods.)

8 hours ago, novicemodder1995 said:

The usual steps are to make sure you still have animation slots in Sexlab, rebuild FNIS and make sure there are no errors, and possibly re-install the mod incase some files weren't placed properly.  Not sure what else to recommend without more info or a screenshot.

18 hours ago, novicemodder1995 said:

Did you try to press the re-align button from sexlab? On my german keyboard it's "ü" by default, no idea about others right now^^

I know this can happen sometimes, especially if you switch the animation.

Another weird reason that messed with alignment was DD or Cursed Loot - both have their own library of allowed animations when wearing restraints, and sometimes at least one of them freaks out. That's why i usually disable the filter in DD.

15 hours ago, CPU said:

Tried (quickly) looks fine on my end (testing end, with very few mods.)

15 hours ago, Reesewow said:

The usual steps are to make sure you still have animation slots in Sexlab, rebuild FNIS and make sure there are no errors, and possibly re-install the mod incase some files weren't placed properly.  Not sure what else to recommend without more info or a screenshot.

8 hours ago, AnubiSs2167 said:

oh snap!

never heard anyone complain about this anim tbh.

5 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Did you try to press the re-align button from sexlab? On my german keyboard it's "ü" by default, no idea about others right now^^

I know this can happen sometimes, especially if you switch the animation.

Another weird reason that messed with alignment was DD or Cursed Loot - both have their own library of allowed animations when wearing restraints, and sometimes at least one of them freaks out. That's why i usually disable the filter in DD.

It's just been happening with that one animation for me, labeled 'Anubs Doggy Style' in the console. FNIS Doesn't report anything, and well, I don't switch animations when they're going on. I don't know if it's something going on in the alignment, but I don't generally mess around with the hotkeys and settings in sexlab; I just let it do its thing. I'll just set that one animation aside for now and continue to enjoy watching the rest. thanks for the help guys; and thanks to the mod author for the animations. 

On 6/1/2018 at 5:57 AM, AnubiSs2167 said:

It doesn't have to be deepthroat. If the male isn't too close to the victim, there won't be any clipping. I have a few BJ animations that I adjusted because of this and now they look good.

2 hours ago, ostwind said:

How can I see how all the stages of new animations look from the update on May 27, 2018?
Please post them all on gfycat.com.
Thank you.

I dont have the movie files anymore and cba to rerender, they are on animation tumblr. Just need to scroll down alot.

1 hour ago, AnubiSs2167 said:

I dont have the movie files anymore and cba to rerender, they are on animation tumblr. Just need to scroll down alot.

Unfortunately, the site "tumblr.com" is prohibited in our country and blocked by the provider.

Please post them all on gfycat.com.
Thank you.

Anybody else's animation stuck on T pose? I just saw and downloaded the new update and installed it the way I used to and the new animations for both the humans and creatures are stuck on T pose, it's there on the anim list but it won't run properly. I tried downloading a new copy and reinstalling the animations but it hasn't work so far.

8 hours ago, Noidspatrick said:

Anybody else's animation stuck on T pose? I just saw and downloaded the new update and installed it the way I used to and the new animations for both the humans and creatures are stuck on T pose, it's there on the anim list but it won't run properly. I tried downloading a new copy and reinstalling the animations but it hasn't work so far.

You didn't get a clean FNIS run, fix the problems in the FNIS run or did you even run FNIS? That would also explain it.