Hello again Pfiffy,

I'm getting a warning come up when I run FNIS that these animations are not compatible. I've downloaded this file several times. Not sure what the problem is. Its weird as I was using these animations before with no problems. Though the form id is 43 Oldrim not 44 SSE. 

FNIS Behavior V7.4.5   6/12/2018 5:22:40 AM
Skyrim SE 64bit: 1.5.39.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations" 
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 
Patch: "HKX File Compatibility Check Skyrim/SSE" 

Reading SexLabCreature V1.63 ...
Reading SexLabAP V1.63 ...
Reading SexLab V1.63 ...
Reading NibblesAnims V1.0 ...
Reading FNISSexyMove V7.2  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 18 alternate animations) ...
Reading FNISBase V7.4.5 ...
Reading FlowerGirls SE V2.0.1 ...
Reading Billyy_Human V1.0 ...
Reading BeeingFemale V2.8 ...
Reading ArousedRedux V2.9 ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_Anubs Human_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading Anubs Human V1.0 ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
 17 GENDER modifications for Animations\male
 17 GENDER modifications for Animations\female
Alternate Animation mods: 2 sets: 3 total groups: 27 added file slots: 162 alternate files: 18

Creature Pack not installed

3724 animations for 11 mods successfully included (character).
 1 Warning(s).

3 minutes ago, RedMen77 said:

Hello again Pfiffy,

I'm getting a warning come up when I run FNIS that these animations are not compatible. I've downloaded this file several times. Not sure what the problem is. Its weird as I was using these animations before with no problems. Though the form id is 43 Oldrim not 44 SSE. 

FNIS Behavior V7.4.5   6/12/2018 5:22:40 AM
Skyrim SE 64bit: 1.5.39.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations" 
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 
Patch: "HKX File Compatibility Check Skyrim/SSE" 

Reading SexLabCreature V1.63 ...
Reading SexLabAP V1.63 ...
Reading SexLab V1.63 ...
Reading NibblesAnims V1.0 ...
Reading FNISSexyMove V7.2  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 18 alternate animations) ...
Reading FNISBase V7.4.5 ...
Reading FlowerGirls SE V2.0.1 ...
Reading Billyy_Human V1.0 ...
Reading BeeingFemale V2.8 ...
Reading ArousedRedux V2.9 ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_Anubs Human_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading Anubs Human V1.0 ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
 17 GENDER modifications for Animations\male
 17 GENDER modifications for Animations\female
Alternate Animation mods: 2 sets: 3 total groups: 27 added file slots: 162 alternate files: 18

Creature Pack not installed

3724 animations for 11 mods successfully included (character).
 1 Warning(s).

You posted in the wrong thread....This is the LE thread... Come over to SE...

On ‎6‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 2:24 PM, novicemodder1995 said:

the "Doggy Style" animation isn't lining up right (guy is in the front, pumping into mid air where the gal is supposed to be) can anyone else confirm this, or am I having a problem on my end? anyway to fix it if so?

Same thing has been happening to me with several creature animations including the most recent ones.

10 hours ago, ShinobuOrion said:

whenever "wall" animation plays, there is no wall, invisible.  how can i fix this pls.

You can't fix it because there is nothing wrong. In Skyrim it doesn't automatically move the actors to a wall so If you want to use wall animations "properly", you would have to move the actors near a wall yourself. This is why I usually disable wall animations because I can't bother moving them to a wall and the animations look awkward to me without one.

On 6/12/2018 at 7:18 PM, bennyblade said:

Going from the last update to this new one and now i get ctd as soon as any save or new game loads. Ran fnis and made sure load order and everything else was the same. No errors in anything. Nothing else new was installed either and im at a loss.

You may have too many animations and have exceeded the string count. Try deleting some animations and see if that resolves the issue.

39 minutes ago, ostwind said:

How can I see how all the stages of new animations look from the update on May 27, 2018?
Unfortunately, the site "tumblr.com" is prohibited in our country
and blocked by the provider.

Please post them all on gfycat.com.

Thank you.

I can't see them either because I don't care to get an account just so I can see stuff flagged as "adult".

I just try the animation in the game, that allows me to see what it looks like and even better, it allows me to see it with the characters I want.

How can I see how all the stages of new animations look from the update on May 27, 2018 and June 10, 2018?

Thank you.

5 hours ago, ostwind said:

How can I see how all the stages of new animations look from the update on May 27, 2018 and June 10, 2018?

Thank you.

Here's an idea, download the bloody animations and try them ingame. Spamming this over and over isnt gonna do anything other than piss people off.

17 hours ago, Ahmy said:

a noob question but am i able to use the three packs all together (the last pack will overwrite some of the first two)

All packs contain same animobjects files to make them standalone, but those are same files, u can safly overide.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/7/2018 at 8:03 AM, Bigguyjohnny said:

Still haven't found a fix for the misalignment, does anyone know what could be causing it? All my other animations work fine but the creature pack.

Did you try to enable sexslab actor scaling? What exact creature you have problem with? If it just a slightly misalignment then adjust it yourselft.

2 hours ago, assassin394 said:

Did you try to enable sexslab actor scaling? What exact creature you have problem with? If it just a slightly misalignment then adjust it yourselft.

Yeah I've tried that and a few other things. Almost all of the smaller creatures such as ash hoppers, skeevers, and canines including chaurus. There's only been one animation with a slight misalignment I was able to fix but the rest are pretty messed up. It's mainly been happening to the newer animations that have been released the past few months. The only pack of mine that appears to be messing up is just Anub's creature animations the rest are fine.

13 hours ago, Bigguyjohnny said:

Yeah I've tried that and a few other things. Almost all of the smaller creatures such as ash hoppers, skeevers, and canines including chaurus. There's only been one animation with a slight misalignment I was able to fix but the rest are pretty messed up. It's mainly been happening to the newer animations that have been released the past few months. The only pack of mine that appears to be messing up is just Anub's creature animations the rest are fine.

Have you tried using the Hotkeys Sexlab provides to adjust the alignment?  

The truth is that unless you are using the exact same body as the person who set up the alignment for a specific animation in the first place you have to manually adjust the alignment. And since various animations have been set up by multiple people who all have their own preferences for body shapes and sizes you need to make your own adjustments.

Note that Sexlab will remember your adjustments and use them the next time the animation plays, even if it is in a new game.  However, if you change bodies you will likely also have to change your adjustments again.

8 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

Have you tried using the Hotkeys Sexlab provides to adjust the alignment?  

The truth is that unless you are using the exact same body as the person who set up the alignment for a specific animation in the first place you have to manually adjust the alignment. And since various animations have been set up by multiple people who all have their own preferences for body shapes and sizes you need to make your own adjustments.

Note that Sexlab will remember your adjustments and use them the next time the animation plays, even if it is in a new game.  However, if you change bodies you will likely also have to change your adjustments again.

Wait, so if I load a other save file. Do Sexlab adjustment still be remember?Don't you have to export and import SL setting?