On 8/5/2018 at 10:22 AM, schava said:

okay...

thanks for the answer.

By "very busy," he means Anub has been overworked so hard in his day job that he developed arrhythmia from too much caffeine and too little sleep. On his Discord, he says he's already making enough money on Patreon to quit what sounds like a horrible work situation, so he'll likely quit soon. So if anyone is on the fence about supporting him through Patreon, I'd say take that into consideration.

On 8/8/2018 at 2:21 AM, Rettas said:

So, they deleted his tumblr? Where he posted his animations?

What makes you think that? All the links work fine.

I found this page and then your patreon and after downloading your pack I subbed right away.

The animations are very high quality but I just have one question. On some of the creature animations, the creatures don't align too well with the characters. I tried the SL built in fixer tools, but I can't seem to adjust the creature schlongs. Is there a way to fix/move those like the character ones?

Apart from that, great work on the animations and I hope you are able to keep producing such great work.

9 hours ago, Rel01 said:

I found this page and then your patreon and after downloading your pack I subbed right away.

The animations are very high quality but I just have one question. On some of the creature animations, the creatures don't align too well with the characters. I tried the SL built in fixer tools, but I can't seem to adjust the creature schlongs. Is there a way to fix/move those like the character ones?

Apart from that, great work on the animations and I hope you are able to keep producing such great work.

You can try enable Sexslab actor scaling in MCM menu. If it still didn't align properly, manual adjust actor position use SL hotkey. From what I know I don't think you can adjust creature schlongs like sos human schlongs

19 hours ago, assassin394 said:

You can try enable Sexslab actor scaling in MCM menu. If it still didn't align properly, manual adjust actor position use SL hotkey. From what I know I don't think you can adjust creature schlongs like sos human schlongs

Thanks for the info. I think I'll try messing around with the SL hotkey some more and maybe try the actor scaling too. It's unfortunate you can't adjust creature schlongs like sos human but I guess that's just a limitation of the system.

Still amazing animations though, I really like the FFC werewolf one; it's probably a pain to put together but it looks really good.

• 3 weeks later...

First of all, you're amazing, Anubis.  I love the work you've done.  These are some of the best animations I've seen thus far.

Searched the topic and didn't see anything mentioning this.  Has anyone else experienced an issue in getting the animation for Chaurus Hunters to work?  I believe the name of the animation is called Chaurus Hunter Test.

I am guessing I am not meeting the requirements for some reason b/c in the MCM menu, in the SexLab tab, the "Play Animation" is not available when testing.  At first, I thought I was tagging the wrong critter, so I spawned various Chaurus Hunters listed in the console, but none appear to be the right actor.  I looked into the mod's files and maybe found an issue; I'm not quite sure.  The code says the animation is for the race "ChaurusHunters," but in Skyrim's console, the Chaurus Hunters are tagged as race "Chaurusflyer."  

Any feedback would be appreciated!  I'm driving myself crazy trying to troubleshoot just this one animation.  ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hi,AnubiSs2167

I used version 12.2017, it's ok. Today, I installed ver 7.2018, when install all the two pack(overwriten somefile eachother, espcially the animobj.esp and some nif files, game creash. But installed just one pack, it's ok. Use to installed one recent posted packs in ths site, also met the same problem. For that, I can suffer, but for your good art, can not hold it anymore, eager to get help from you. What's new in this years new release, should I installed the latest SLAL pack, or what should I do?  

Edit: Slal is also latest ver 1.5, and just renew the jc from 3.25 to 3.30 still not work, does it had any lead to my used SLAL More Nasted Creature mods? 

My animation account is 15000 total, use fnis xx version, with supporting to 20000 animations.

Edit: I cut down my animation account, it's now went to 9000, now no crash, people said right here.

But still think, why last version 12.2017 had no sunch problem.

2 hours ago, zzlaq1 said:

hi,AnubiSs2167

I used version 12.2017, it's ok. Today, I installed ver 7.2018, when install all the two pack(overwriten somefile eachother, espcially the animobj.esp and some nif files, game creash. But installed just one pack, it's ok. Use to installed one recent posted packs in ths site, also met the same problem. For that, I can suffer, but for your good art, can not hold it anymore, eager to get help from you. What's new in this years new release, should I installed the latest SLAL pack, or what should I do?  

Edit: Slal is also latest ver 1.5, and just renew the jc from 3.25 to 3.30 still not work, does it had any lead to my used SLAL More Nasted Creature mods? 

My animation account is 15000 total, use fnis xx version, with supporting to 20000 animations.

Edit: I cut down my animation account, it's now went to 9000, now no crash, people said right here.

Well old pack had less anims, Easy as that.

2 hours ago, zzlaq1 said:

hi,AnubiSs2167

You have exceeded the animation limit that can be processed by the Skyrim engine. In this case, the XXL FNIS will not help. You have to delete some old animations. I've solved this by deleting old Sexlab animations (AP animation).  Just remove the animation (delete) in the command file. 

You can try using the modified file in the attachment. Or you can customize it, just open it in Notepad and delete animations you do not want. 

Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim \Data\Meshes\Actors\character\animations\SexLab\FNIS_SexLab_List.txt

FNIS_SexLab_List.txt

11 minutes ago, Blinky_the_one_eyed_pirate said:

These are great, creative animations, kudos. What random generator do you use for the gif names? Pretty much every one cracks me up, like what decides to make an UnselfishGrimBarnacle? 

They are all great names for a band. I think its webmshare doing.

Just wanted to pop in and say thanks for the update to the public version - some pretty great pieces in this pack.

5 hours ago, staspidaras said:

i have issue with "Bear/Wolf Tree" animations. SLAL just don't want register them, making "false" status when i reload SL anim.register or JSON data. How to fix?
Of course thank you for your work, other anims are really cool, especially "standing quickie".

Not sure it helps, but I can say I don't have any issue with the wolf tree animation (haven't tried the bear version yet).  Make sure you aren't capped on creature animations in Sexlab and try registering from the button on the Anubs Creature SLAL page IMO.