1 hour ago, AnubiSs2167 said:

Its opend for everyone, it has a patreon section for newest webms, thats it.

Cool. Looking forward to it. In case anyone is completely blind like me, the mod page/first post of the thread also has the discord link. ?

Thanks for the new files. I took just a short look at them and found that the texturefiles for humans contain much more stuff than the creature pack, but both .esp' are named the same. Will there be anything missing If I don't install both packs? 

41 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

Thanks for the new files. I took just a short look at them and found that the texturefiles for humans contain much more stuff than the creature pack, but both .esp' are named the same. Will there be anything missing If I don't install both packs? 

Esps are the same file, should be ok to use either of those. Also if u have missing textures u can try this:

https://mega.nz/#!GUZniSjK!hy8yBmRa2tqyiTEOvhuDkXkXaYXxzzpn2Exy5Qf6WpI

5 minutes ago, AnubiSs2167 said:

Esps are the same file, should be ok to use either of those. Also if u have missing textures u can try this:

https://mega.nz/#!GUZniSjK!hy8yBmRa2tqyiTEOvhuDkXkXaYXxzzpn2Exy5Qf6WpI

It is just that most of the textures are missing in the creature pack. And I don't think that really all the textures in the human pack are really needed even if you install them both. ( I really hope so, because some will make problems in SE, I'm quite sure that they are not used in ZAZ, but I don't know if they are used somewhere else.) I hope that T.ara will take them from his packs, because I stumble over them again and again. Wrong scaled Textures make a lot more trouble in SE than they did in Oldrim. And it is not so easy to track them down. Two of them come from ZAZ and have been there a long time before T.ara took it over. I found them in several mods by now. 

To make sure I will not run into problems I will remove the files that are not ok, and add the rest to both packs, if you are ok with that. 

1 minute ago, AnubiSs2167 said:

Ye sure, that patch should remove dependencies on zaz and other mods but i dont know anything about texture scaling and sse so i cant help you there.

Well, it is not so important for oldrim, but SE everything, that isn't square and can be devided by 4 will make Problems. So best its 128*128, 256*256 and so on, I have tested it also with 48*48 and it worked while 50*50 caused a ctd. You might look at this kind of stuff in the future, especially if you going to release something for SE by yourself. 

39 minutes ago, vieuxgribou said:

Thanks for your great job.

Something doesn't work for me with the  "creature 3.2018", i get CTD.

When i uninstall this or  install back  the  "creature 12.2017" everything is ok.

I'm glad I wasn't the only one with this weird ctd

Edit: where did you get the 2017 version?

Great. The only artists I support on Patreon do 18+ stuff (including you, Anubis). Patreon is going to learn the hard way how much money they make off of adult stuff if they keep listening to butthurt moralists. Not that I'd shed a tear for them so long as I can keep accessing the artwork of you and others, like Andy's Dames or Madoc.

30 minutes ago, AnubiSs2167 said:

Can u guys tell me more about those ctds?

Very likely it is people hitting the point in Oldrim where they have simply too many animations loaded (FNIS can load up to 20k, but people seem to get crashes around 14K depending on load order).  It seems to possibly be another issue with the engine being programmed with too small a number somewhere, similarly to the string table bug and the max .esp files issues with Oldrim.

Billyy's animation thread is a good place to look for past discussions about it, every time he uploads a new pack it seems we have several pages of trying to help people whos Skyrim is now crashing after updating Billyy's pack.  The solution always seems to be to lower the animations they have installed one way or another (removing mods with large animation counts, like Get Stripped! or cutting back on SLAL packs).  So unless someone finds a way to bypass/patch this issue, I think your best bet when someone reports CTDs on updating would be to recommend they reduce the number of animations they have loaded.

6 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

Very likely it is people hitting the point in Oldrim where they have simply too many animations loaded (FNIS can load up to 20k, but people seem to get crashes around 14K depending on load order).  It seems to possibly be another issue with the engine being programmed with too small a number somewhere, similarly to the string table bug and the max .esp files issues with Oldrim.

Billyy's animation thread is a good place to look for past discussions about it, every time he uploads a new pack it seems we have several pages of trying to help people whos Skyrim is now crashing after updating Billyy's pack.  The solution always seems to be to lower the animations they have installed one way or another (removing mods with large animation counts, like Get Stripped! or cutting back on SLAL packs).  So unless someone finds a way to bypass/patch this issue, I think your best bet when someone reports CTDs on updating would be to recommend they reduce the number of animations they have loaded.

Fore has tested FNIS to the limits: With nothing else installed, your PC will be able to handle 20000 Anims, but every mod lowers the number of anims you can install. This is also the case for SE and it seems that you have to struggle with the string limit there again. Even if it is without patches as stable as Oldrim with all patches that you can imagine. So this is not bound to anims, but Animpacks are easier to deinstall midgame, than script heavy mods and therefore the safest way to get the game running again. The outcome is: Everybody blames the animations. Its a sounds a bit stupid to me to tell ppl they have to remove their installed anims to install more anims. But that is where we all end...

27 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

The outcome is: Everybody blames the animations. Its a sounds a bit stupid to me to tell ppl they have to remove their installed anims to install more anims. But that is where we all end...

Possibly easier way to think of it - modded Skyrim seems to have hardcoded  limits that make it like a bucket.  If you fill up the bucket, you need to take something out before you add more or it will overflow (crash).  Large animation packs seem to be pretty good at filling up that bucket, so it makes some sense to be selective in what you install.

Hopefully someone comes along and gives us a bigger bucket at some point.

2 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

Possibly easier way to think of it - modded Skyrim seems to have hardcoded  limits that make it like a bucket.  If you fill up the bucket, you need to take something out before you add more or it will overflow (crash).  Large animation packs seem to be pretty good at filling up that bucket, so it makes some sense to be selective in what you install.

Hopefully someone comes along and gives us a bigger bucket at some point.

I hope i get that bigger bucket quite soon. Especially for SE... I have run out of space for all the anim packs that I have converted and posted here for SE, since I'm working on ZAZ and the DD stuff. 

32 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

but Animpacks are easier to deinstall midgame, than script heavy mods and therefore the safest way to get the game running again.

I do not think that the problem in other script mods. I've noticed that it's the alternative animations added by DD, Amputator framework and other mods that really affect the limit of the animations. For example, the game worked with 11,000 animations, the more I got CTD. New versions of DD-dev added animations and I started getting CTD already at 9500 animations. Then I removed part of the amputator framework and animations from XMPSE that contained alternative animations, I was once again able to get close to the 10500 limit and the game runs without CTD.

I hope I wrote everything correctly.

6 minutes ago, Huili said:

I do not think that the problem in other script mods. I've noticed that it's the alternative animations added by DD, Amputator framework and other mods that really affect the limit of the animations. For example, the game worked with 11,000 animations, the more I got CTD. New versions of DD-dev added animations and I started getting CTD already at 9500 animations. Then I removed part of the amputator framework and animations from XMPSE that contained alternative animations, I was once again able to get close to the 10500 limit and the game runs without CTD.

I hope I wrote everything correctly.

All anims, even added by mods are in the count, otherwise they woudn't work and you get into a T-Pose. So ask yourself, where the loss comes from. I have talked to Fore and he said that he tested it with nearly 20000 Anims installed and it worked. But he had to remove nearly any other Mod to get there. I'm limited to about 14000 Anims right now with around 130 Mods installed (not much, if you ask me) I'm not saying: What? Only 14000? I'm saying: WOW, 14000 Anims and it is still working!!!!

great animations as always. thank you. only question is are all of the animations in your tumblr all here? or are some unfinished? bc there is one for human anim called tablebound and i dont think ive seen it unless im blind. 

thanks in advance 

3 hours ago, potatokill34 said:

I'm glad I wasn't the only one with this weird ctd

Edit: where did you get the 2017 version?

Hi, Reesewow & Pfiffy are right, it's a problem with the number of animations, i uninstalled some packs and "creature 2018.3" works now...

13 minutes ago, smoran92 said:

great animations as always. thank you. only question is are all of the animations in your tumblr all here? or are some unfinished? bc there is one for human anim called tablebound and i dont think ive seen it unless im blind. 

thanks in advance 

Thats pretty old anim, should be there.